Mom-Son Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and Marcus flopped over on their sides, together, Marcus cradling and spooning Beth from behind with his arms. They shook together. Beth closed her eyes as she came down from the orgasm. She felt safe, loved, and fulfilled in Marcus's arms. When she opened her eyes, she saw young men with lusty and awe-stricken faces gazing at her. The videocamera focused on the place between her legs.

Marcus sat up behind her, and he picked Beth off the bed until she sat up in front of him. He opened her legs with his hands. Beth knew why.

She pushed. Daily Kegel exercises did their job. With her legs splayed wide, Marcus's semen spilled out of her. It stained the bed covers. Beth marveled at how much there was. The camera caught everything. Beth reached down, scooped up some of it with two fingers, and put the fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said.

Beth felt hot. She hoped she was as hot as the other moms had been. She wanted to be, for her sake and for her son's.

Marcus wasn't focused on her open pussy. He was busy kissing her neck softly. He was an attentive lover. This was going to be fun, Beth decided.

Marcus's friends reached over from the side of the bed and high-fived him. More surprisingly, they stretched out their hands toward Beth, and she responded by high-fiving them as well. It felt strange to high-five eight young men while she was naked with her legs splayed open, but what had once been strange was rapidly becoming the new normal.

Beth scooted to the side of the bed and stood up. One of Marcus's friends held out his hand and helped pull her up. She stood naked, surrounded by the men, and she turned slowly and looked into the eyes of each of them. Some held her gaze; others stared at her body. She felt sticky and sweaty and marvelous.

Marcus stood up, too, and held her dress out to her. She pulled it over her shoulders and smoothed it down her body. She left the yellow thong on the floor.

Things blurred again. The intense concentration she felt while Marcus made love to her gave way to a thick, syrupy contentment, and she drifted through it with dulled senses. She was aware of the door being opened and of being ushered out and accompanied by her son and the other men as she returned to the kitchen. When she arrived, the other moms, standing and waiting for her, cheered. Beth blushed and smiled.

Lorena made some gracious, congratulatory remarks, but Beth scarcely could concentrate on them, and she remembered nothing Lorena said. The women hugged her, and Beth felt proud and happy to have been accepted. She also felt the wicked thrill of Marcus's semen trickling down her leg. She didn't care if anyone else noticed. She felt like she was carried along on a cloud.

Lorena said something about welcoming Beth as the newest member of the Mom-Son Club. Flutes of champagne were raised to the ceiling and emptied. Warmth and love filled Beth's breast.

Eventually, she and Marcus left. He offered his arm, and she took it, and he escorted her back to the car. He opened the door for her, and after they both took their seats, Marcus started the car and drove off.

Neither said anything for a few minutes. Marcus broke the silence.

"That was amazing, Mom," he said. "Thank you for saying yes to this. How did it feel to you?"

"It felt amazing to me, too, Marcus. It still feels amazing."

Beth basked in a glow of erotic contentment as they drove home.

Beth turned to the side, looking at Marcus's face. He seemed nervous and agitated. Beth wondered why.

A few seconds later, Marcus turned right, suddenly, onto a side street. He parked the car at an empty curb 50 feet off the main road.

"Marcus, what are you doing?" Beth asked.

"Mom, you're driving me crazy. I need you again."

"Now?"

"Now."

"Marcus, we're in public. We're only ten minutes from home. Can't it wait?"

"No," he said. His eyes bored into Beth's with more intensity than she'd ever seen before.

Beth looked all around. They were parked outside an office building. It was Sunday, and the office appeared to be closed. It was a public setting, but she saw no one around. She turned back to Marcus, and she wondered what she had gotten herself into. But she wasn't going to back down.

"Well, as a new member of the Mom-Son Club, I can't refuse my son, can I?"

"No, you can't," Marcus replied.

Beth unlocked her seat belt, and she lifted the yellow dress off her pale, eager body.