Mom, Son, Injury, Balls

Story Info
A mother had to do WHAT for her son?!
6.6k words
4.41
86.7k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torisuchi
torisuchi
52 Followers

During winter break of my senior year of high school, my life took a very unexpected turn. My name is Brandon and I'm eighteen years old. I am a 6 foot 1 athlete that recently broke my right hand/fractured multiple fingers in a pickup basketball game. Basketball has been my entire life since I was kid so this injury has been devastating to my happiness considering I've always been a very durable athlete. The worst injury I've ever suffered was a sprained ankle or a mild concussion. I was out for the year, and it's difficult to be productive when the most exciting thing in your life is taken away from you. Although I loved the game and was good at it, it's not like I was good enough to play in college. I prioritized my education and overall enjoyment for college, which is why I'm going to a state school on the east coast.

I've been recovering with a cast on my right hand for about two weeks. This is a major issue for me because not only do I jerk off with my right hand, but I have developed a very odd habit when I masturbate ever since I first started doing it. Before I get to that, I want to give some context behind the anatomy of my genitals. To put it humbly, I am very blessed. I have a slightly above eleven inch penis that is three inches wide as well. I honestly thank god everyday for the cock that I inherited. It has gotten me plenty of action with girls my entire life post puberty. I know this might sound arrogant, but in a way I'm self conscious about my penis size. I know that most guys would kill someone for a dick like mine and flaunt it like a trophy. That's not who I am. I grew up being somewhat shy despite my package. I had a close circle of friends, and even though I've done well with girls, I've only been with three and dated them all for long periods of time.

If anyone thinks my dick is massive, my balls are a whole different story. They are bigger than massive. Even with an eleven inch penis, my balls were disproportionate to my shaft. The best way to describe them would be two extra large pears inside a dangly ballsack. They were always full, and they would swell with pain if I didn't release them consistently. When I first began to masturbate, my oversized balls would hurt all the time. Because of this, I learned to rub and hold my balls with my other hand every single time I jacked off. It became such a habit I couldn't do it without it. It was like muscle memory. If my balls weren't being massaged, my penis wouldn't release cum. I'm sure you can connect the dots now. After my injury, I have been unable to ejaculate because of the non existed hand rubbing my balls. As ridiculous as it sounds, it's true. I have never gone this long without jerking off, and my balls were getting bigger and fuller than ever.

My mom Emily had me when she was just eighteen. My father left when I was around three years old, so it was just me and her against the world. She's been my biggest role model, always taking care of me. Although we weren't wealthy, she somehow always found ways to spoil me. We are as close as a mother and son can be (for now), and she is someone I truly admire. Being that she is only 36, she is absolutely stunning.

Even as her own son, it would be disingenuous to say she is not the most attractive women I have ever seen. She's in the tier of: Too hot to be someone's mom. My entire childhood my friends would make fun of how hot my mom is. I was the kid with the smokin' mom. Anyone that has a very attractive mother would admit there's definitely some pros and cons. The cons being you'll get shit for it by your boys, and the pro being; your mom is hot? I know it's weird for me to say that, but since my injury I have looked at her in a completely different manner. She stood at 5 foot 5, dark brown hair, the body of an hourglass, and her tits are out of this world carrying a 34K cup. Just an outrageous build, I would simply be lying to myself if I claimed I wasn't attracted to her. She is the bustiest women I know of. That includes porn. She is the sole reason I have an obsession with huge tits.

I knew I had to face the fire soon. I've been thinking about how to ask my own mother to cup my balls while I jack off without making myself sound like an idiot. A wave of guilt hits me every time I think about it. However that doesn't stop the lustful desire of experiencing another women aiding myself to cum in this state. The intrusive side of my brain won this battle with no resistance. I need to get off, and I'm about to launch mission: Convince a mother to hold her disabled son's balls while he jerks off. The results are pending.

It's a cold snowy night in early January. Emily loves to keep the house warm, so it was a very comfortable 73 degrees in our apartment building. She is sitting in the living room couch watching TV, wearing an oversized plain white tee and black yoga pants. Even with baggy clothes you could see her enormous boobs take up essentially her entire torso. They are legitimately too big to hide, even if she wanted to. Brandon walked in with a nervous expression on his face, but he was determined to communicate his problem.

"Hey Mom. Can we talk?" Emily looked up to see her tall son with a strong physique standing over her. "Sure sweetie, what's up?" "I wanted to talk to you about a... problem I have." Brandon looked to the floor avoiding eye contact. "A problem? Is it your hand baby? Is it hurting more today?" "No Mom, not that. Well, kinda that, it has to do with my hand." Emily straightened her back with a worrying face. "Oh honey I'm so sorry. Tell me what's wrong. I'm your mother, I'm here to take care of you." Brandon's face began to turn red. His mother's sexual aura was enhanced because he was so horny along with not releasing for weeks. "Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. It's like, really embarrassing and uncomfortable and I..I feel really bad that I'm talking to you about it."

He sat down on the couch next to her with his broken hand closest to her. "Brandon, I promise I won't tell a soul. I don't even know who you think I'm even able to tell." She was right, he's an only child, his dad left, and she doesn't have any significant other at the moment. "Okay." He took a deep breath and continued to stare downward in front of him. His mom then positioned herself higher on the couch towards him, putting her left arm around him above where he sat, and her right hand lightly caressing the top of his right knee. There wasn't anything abnormal about this physical act by Brandon's mom. However her scent became more arousing to him as she moved closer. "I can't...jerk off." He announced reluctantly. After about three seconds of no response, he looked up to his right to see a confused face. "I mean masturbate. Sorry." Thinking that was the reason she was perplexed, since she hates when he swears or uses inappropriate language. "Honey I know what jerking off means, but I don't know what you mean. You have a perfectly healthy hand to your left." She took her right hand off his thigh and sat back slightly away from him. "I know I do Mom, and this is gonna sound really weird, so don't make fun of me, okay?" She giggled to herself. "Sweetie I would never make fun of you, just tell me." Her response was more relaxed and casual than he expected. Brandon took a moment to collect his thoughts and figure out the best combination of words that would make him sound the least perverted. "Ever since I started to.. yano.. masturbate, I developed a really weird habit." She had a very suspicious look with her eyebrow raised. "I have to and I mean HAVE to..like..hold my balls, I mean testicles, when I...finish." "You have to WHAT?" Pronouncing 'what' in an overly shocked tone. "I don't know I have to like hold or caress my balls in order for me to ejaculate. And that's why I'm telling you, it's been two weeks since my injury and it's starting to hurt a lot." The moment she thought of the injury that caused the pain he suffered along with his inability to play basketball made her feel sorry him. She felt another wave of empathy for her only son.

A memory of Brandons father unlocked in Emily's brain. He was her high school sweetheart and they dated for three and a half years. She thought she was going to marry him considering they had a child together and were engaged. Brandon is currently the same age as his father when they conceived him. She took this mental note because she remembered that Brandon's father released his sperm daily or else he would complain about his balls hurting. She thought it was just a twisted way for him to manipulate her to get him off so she never believed him. Another unwarranted thought entered Emily's brain; the penis of her son's dad. It's been about sixteen years and no man has come close to the size of her baby daddy's penis.

Emily isn't nearly as sexually active as some would assume because of her goddess-like figure. She spent all of her time and energy on Brandon which meant she had to sacrifice a significant amount of her most prominent young years taking care of him. She's also very intelligent, graduating high school among the top of her class. She was on pace to receive a medicine degree but since she had essentially the full responsibility of taking care of a child among other things, she settled on going to nursing school. She is now a registered nurse.

The thoughts of her ex-fiancé's well endowed cock caused a warm sensation throughout her stomach and vagina. She then spotted Brandon's bulge in his gym shorts. It was very subtle, but she could clearly see a distinct bump in her sons groin area. An even more inappropriate thought now entered her scrambled brain; the image of her son's penis. She never in a million years thought about what Brandon's penis looked like after puberty. He's now a responsible eighteen year old young adult that inherited much of his father's traits. It's very likely 'that' could be one too. It's been so long since Brandon's father left so the idea of his penis being similar never crossed her mind. But it just did, and the image of her son being hung like his father sent shivers down her spine.

She immediately snapped out of it and carried on the awkward conversation with her son. "I don't know what to tell you Brandon, you just have to keep trying without your other hand. Are you absolutely sure it's impossible?" "I swear to god it's impossible. Trust me there isn't anything in the world I want to do more than to...finish." He thought about using the word 'cum' but caught himself. "Brandon, why are you telling me this?" She asked, while now sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and body pointed towards Brandon.

At this point Brandon started to lightly sweat and the anticipation of his mom's response to what he was about to say was killing him. "I wanted to ask you, if you could, maybe... hold my testicles while I masturbate." "Brandon!" She exclaimed as her mouth dropped to the floor. Before she said anything else, he interrupted. "It's not what it sounds like Mom. You don't have to look or anything, I just need another hand doing it. It took a lot of courage from me to tell you this. I wish I had another way, I wish I had Taylor to do it for me (his ex girlfriend) but we broke up last month. And I really don't have anyone else to ask. I haven't been talking to anybody since I got injured. You know that it's made me borderline depressed."

Emily felt remorse for him again. If there's anything in the world that would make her lose all rationale in decision making, it would be her son. Brandon is absolutely everything to her, and he comes first in regards to anything. That's been her number one rule since she became a mother. The only family she has is her son and her stepfather.

However, she wanted to exhaust all options before she would make that choice. "Oh my sweet boy." She said, in the most motherly of all tones while fixing Brandon's hair across his forehead with her right hand. "I'm your mother. A mother isn't supposed to get involved, in any way, with what you're having trouble with. I'm sure we can find a solution." "Like what?" "Maybe you can use the massage gun? Or cover it with a warm cloth?" "I've already tried the massage gun, it hurts too much." Brandon lied, but knew those options would never work. "And the wash cloth wouldn't work. Trust me Mom it needs to be very specific. It can't be anything else other than a hand." Emily sat still brainstorming for a few moments with her arms crossed resulting in her enormous boobs being pushed together. She caught Brandon staring and realized that the bulge in his shorts was growing ever so slightly. The thoughts of seeing his penis crept back inside so her motherly instincts kicked in. "I'm very sorry Brandon but I can't. Do you even realize what you're asking? It's sick! I can't imagine the pain you're in right now, but there's a line a mother should never cross. I want you to keep thinking of other ways and that's that. I'm going upstairs to hit the hay, goodnight. I love you." She kissed the top of his forehead and headed upstairs.

"Fuck." Brandon whispered to himself. A huge part of him regrets bringing it up to her. She's right. No matter the context, any mother shouldn't do that for her son. He went upstairs to lay on his bed naked. He attempted to jerk off for about ten minutes, but nothing. 'I guess I'll have to suffer through this pain until my hands heal.' He drifted asleep visualizing his mom's heavy breasts being squished under her crossed arms, without putting his underwear back on.

Emily spent most of the night thinking of ways to help her son. She considered bringing him into the hospital she works at, but the conversation that would have to happen made her extremely uncomfortable, so she ruled it out entirely. She knew she would have to endure the pain of seeing her son suffer until he figures out a way to release himself. Emily fell asleep thinking of the glorious penis of Brandon's dad. The penis that made her precious son. The penis that she misses every single time she gets horny. "The penis." She softly cooed as she drifted asleep.

Emily woke up with a strange feeling lingering throughout her body. The sensation resembled what it would feel like waking up after a great night of sex, but missing something. She concluded that it was from having a sexual dream or two, about Brandon's father.

The sexy MILF put her long dark brunette hair in a messy ponytail, chugged her water bottle, then walked towards Brandon's room. She felt bad about how assertive she was last night so she stood outside his door for a few moments. She played with the bottle cap preparing for what she would say about their awkward conversation.

Emily quietly knocked two times. "Brandon baby, I'm coming in." Brandon's room is on the smaller side, with the bed frame alongside the middle of the left wall when you walk in. He has a desk on the far side to his left, with a monitor and PC where he would play video games and do homework. There are posters across every wall. This has been her baby boy's room his whole life. Nothing could have prepared her for what she would see next.

Brandon's penis stood fully erect at a 45 degree angle towards his chest. The covers were not covering anything besides half of his left leg. It looked monstrous. Emily's mouth spread wide open in complete and utter shock. "Oh my fucking god." She stated under her breath. She never would have thought her son would be strapped with such a massive tool. She has been a decent enough mother to know that mother's don't think about their sons penis's, at least up to this point. She stood frozen at the door for about 30 seconds not knowing what to do or think. She felt relieved Brandon didn't wake up. Her eyes didn't leave the genetic miracle that she created herself. That must be a foot long. She thought to herself. She was correct, Brandon's penis stood at a mighty eleven and a half inches when fully erect.

Emily slowly stepped closer, needing to get a closer look. She gently mumbled "Jesus Christ" to herself. Her eyes quickly adjusted to Brandon's balls. Emily's left hand shot up to her mouth while she gasped. She couldn't see them before because of the angle, but their conversation last night started to make more sense to her.

His balls were even more massive in proportion to his penis. They hung all the way down making contact with his bed. They would hang even lower if the bed wasn't there. There were veins as distinct as the ones on his shaft. His testicles were also a darker shade than his shaft, a reddish/purple coloration. They seemed swollen, yet they hung so low with so much excess skin. She immediately thought of what it would feel like to do as he requested; to hold those giant orbs. She truly couldn't believe what she was seeing. Especially after her 'wet' dream last night. Her vagina began to moisten with butterflies in her stomach. What laid in front of her was the most perfectly sculpted male genitalia. It was almost scary the sheer size and girth Brandon obtained. The purple bulbous tip of his cock looked angry. It's definitively larger than his father's which was the biggest she'd ever seen. So many thoughts were racing through her head at this moment. Brandon recently just shaved so it looked as strong, young, and powerful as ever.

Emily took her left hand off her mouth, replacing it with nervously biting her bottle cap. She slowly brushed the fabric of her panties outside her vagina. She was soaked. Realizing how absurd the setting she found herself in, she quickly stopped touching herself. By doing so she accidentally dropping her water bottle in the process. It fell directly onto Brandon's right injured hand.

Brandon woke up to his mom apologizing and stood over him to his right. He's still half asleep, so he brushed his eyes with his left hand and came to his senses. "I'm so so so so sorry sweetie, did that hurt?" "Did what hurt?" "I accidentally dropped my water bottle on your cast. So you're fine?" "Yes Mom I didn't feel anything." Brandon glanced down towards his hand and realized he was emitting a raging hard on, right in front of his mom. "Oh shit." He quickly pulled the sheets near his feet over the lower half of his body. "It's okay Brandon." The tempted mother grabbed his arm and pulled the sheets back down. "Um, Mom? What're you doing?" Frantically thinking of an explanation, she finally spoke. "I have to... um...examine your testicles sweetie. I can see why you're in so much pain, they're significantly swollen at the moment." "I told you Mom," Brandon slyly grinned.

'How long was she in the room before I woke up? Was she starting at my dick?' He had so many questions and couldn't get his thoughts together. His insanely hot mom is having a conversation with him while his fully erected penis is out like it's nothing. He couldn't believe it.

Emily was in just as much shock as her son. She did not plan on waking her son up like this. The overwhelming scent of her son's beautiful penis was too much. She had to continue whatever this was. The overzealous mother had no specific goal or objective, only to resume looking at Brandon's penis and testicles. Although, she did find some justification in what she was about to do.

Brandon's testicles looked extremely unnatural so she thought it wouldn't hurt to feel around for lumps or any abnormalities. She is a nurse after all, so this isn't the first pair of testicles she's felt up, but certainly the largest. The only thing that made the sexually aroused mother hesitant was the fact that fondling Brandon's balls was considered a prerequisite for him to ejaculate. Oh, and that they were related. She decided she was going to store those details in the back of her mind.

"I'm gonna perform a physical exam on your testicles sweetie. Just like I do with other patients. This is purely for the benefit of your health. Got it?"

torisuchi
torisuchi
52 Followers
12