Mom Son Lap Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued wandering around the mansion and then went outside. It was a scenic location on a hilltop with a view of the nearby Smoky Mountains. The high temperature that day was 65 but it was forecast to drop to 45 that night. Too chilly to be walking around outside for long in a loincloth.

When I went back inside, guests were arriving. Mom was right about the invitees. It was an attractive crowd.

I stumbled upon a big spread of finger food in the dining room and dug in. I also got myself a beer. The bartenders weren't carding anyone.

Mom appeared and sarcastically asked, "Having fun?"

I nodded. "Good so far."

She scowled. "I did not appreciate your disappearing act when we were putting up the decorations."

"I didn't appreciate learning that I'm stuck here until tomorrow."

"You wouldn't have come if you knew."

"No kidding!" I replied.

Mom stepped closer and poked my chest with a finger. "Social events like this are good for you. You have no idea who you might meet tonight. Maybe someone who is important to your future career. Maybe even your future wife. But if you have a bad attitude it won't happen."

"I have reasons for a bad attitude," I countered. I held up a finger. "I'm almost naked in a stupid Tarzan costume." I held up a second finger. "My mom sat on my lap on the drive here." I held up a third finger. "I'm stuck here overnight with no place to sleep." I didn't want her to know about my secret room to sleep in.

Surprisingly, Mom looked hurt. "Having me on your lap wasn't so bad, was it?"

It was an odd thing for her to focus on. "No. It was okay, I guess," I responded.

She still looked hurt and sighed, "I'm sorry about the costume and keeping you in the dark about sleeping here. But I always have your best interests at heart, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah, I know," I conceded.

She smiled faintly. "I'm going to ignore that you're drinking beer. But no more than a couple, please. Nobody likes a drunk."

I nodded and Mom left. I watched her round butt sway and her little miniskirt swish back and forth.

A redheaded girl in a Little Mermaid costume walked right up to me and said, "Hi, Tarzan! Me Jane!"

My brain missed a few gears because she was seriously cute. Her bikini top was shaped like two seashells, and her skirt was long, narrow and sparkly to resemble a fish tail. She filled the costume well. Plump breasts. Slim waist. Curvy hips and butt. Meanwhile, the girl batted her long eyelashes and waited for a response. "Um ... I thought the Little Mermaid's name was Ariel," I finally replied.

"It is, but my name is Jane. Jane Astor. Pleased to meet you." She held out her hand and I shook it.

"Sorry. You dazzled me with your beauty. I'm Ryan. Ryan Reed."

Jane smiled. "Dazzled? We're off to a good start! Can I join you after I grab something to eat?"

"Please do."

She caught me watching her walk, but she only grinned. Her long tight skirt was slit up one side, providing her some freedom of movement and exposing a nice leg.

Alright, I said to myself. Maybe this party wasn't going to be so bad.

Jane came back with a small plate of food and an ice tea. We talked and I learned that she was a junior at UT. I was only a freshman but that didn't bother her. She gave me advice about classes to take.

The cute redhead's eyes kept drifting down to my loincloth. Finally she gathered the courage to ask, "Are you wearing anything under that?"

"You can look, if you want," I offered.

She thought about it, then shook her head. "Half the fun is not knowing," she giggled.

We heard music coming from the ballroom, so we finished our drinks and went there. The first tune was disco and the second was pop from the 90s. The DJ followed up with a classic rock song. Jane and I playfully bopped to all of it. She was quite a ham on the dance floor, which made me laugh.

"Thanks for the dances, Tarzan," Jane said, surprising me. I thought we were getting along great.

"Leaving me already?" I asked.

"Don't be offended. Women aren't supposed to spend too much time with one man at this party," she informed me. "It's a tradition. Dance to a few songs, then move on."

"Oh, okay," I replied, disappointed. "Enjoy the party, Jane."

"You too, Ryan," she replied cheerily. She gave me a hug and off she went.

I stepped to the side of the big room to watch but I wasn't alone for long. A platinum blonde woman with big tits made a beeline for me. "Hello," she cheerfully greeted me. "I'm Amy."

It was hard to guess her age because she had that "wow" factor. Women who look that good are ageless. She was older than me though. Medium height and a hard body. Except for the mountains on her chest.

She was wearing a bee costume. Little yellow dress with wide black stripes. Wings on her back. Black lace stockings. And a gold crown on her head. "Are you a queen bee?" I asked.

"You're the first one to get it right!" It made her happy and she gave me a quick hug.

"It's clever," I told her. It fit the Kings and Queens party theme but in an offbeat way.

"Tarzan, King of the Jungle is clever too," she countered.

"My mom gets the credit for that."

"Your mom?"

"Yep. She bought the costume for me. My parents have been coming to this party for years. This is my first time," I explained.

Amy told me that this was the first invitation for her and her husband Gary too. They had a little girl who some friends were babysitting. Her husband was a student at UT, which caused me to mentally take a couple years off her age estimate.

The DJ was playing all kinds of music, and when he put on a Frank Sinatra song Amy got excited and pulled me onto the dance floor. It was already beginning to get crowded but not many people knew how to dance to this music. I did. "You can dance!" my busty blonde dance partner enthused.

"My mom made me take lessons when I was a kid," I said. "You're better than me."

"Thanks. I love dancing to this classic music."

The next songs were rock and pop, and we did okay with those too. Amy thanked me and went to find her next dance partner.

That was how the party went for a few hours. I never had to approach a girl. When I stopped dancing with one, another popped up to get me back out on the floor.

It was awesome. So many fit girls. Any variety you could want. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. All races. Ages from around 20 up to mid-fifties, I guessed.

==

A slow song finished and I unwrapped my arms from around a woman who I guessed was around 50 years old. I'd recognized her from a local news show. Like everyone at the party, she was fit but she carried some real heft in her tits and ass. She put a hand on the side of my face and gave me a tender kiss. "Thanks for dancing with an old woman, Ryan. You're a sweety."

"It was my pleasure," I told her and leaned back in for another kiss. It lingered and our tongues bumped.

She broke the kiss and fanned her face with her hand. "Woo," she groaned. "If I weren't married ..."

"If you weren't married, I'd drag you off to someplace private," I told her. I wouldn't really, but I liked to make the women feel good about themselves. Particularly the ones who didn't have the highest self-regard.

She laughed off my flattery. "Enjoy the rest of the party, Ryan! It's time for me to check in with my husband."

I wandered around the mansion for a while to escape the crush and heat of the ballroom. When I circled back to the ballroom, the Little Mermaid Jane, who was the first girl I danced with that night, hurried up to me with another girl in tow. "Ryan!" Jane exclaimed. "I thought we'd never find you. This is Tracy. She's kind of bashful so I told her she should dance with you because you're the nicest guy here." Jane pushed Tracy toward me.

Tracy was absolutely stunning. She looked like a Barbie doll come to life. Tall, blonde and thin except for her tits and ass. She was my age. "Hi," she shyly squeaked and blushed.

Jane immediately darted away, leaving us alone on the edge of the crowded ballroom.

I dragged my eyes up from her tits and greeted her. "I'm Ryan. What kind of costume is that? It's beautiful."

She wore a purple velvet floor-length gown. It had a low neckline to show cleavage and intricate gold embroidery all over the bodice. "My fiance picked it for me. He said it's a Renaissance princess gown, whatever that means. It's not sexy like all the other girls' costumes." She seemed to be embarrassed about being different.

"It is sexy but classy too. You look great."

That made her smile. "Thanks."

"Your fiance brought you to the party?" I asked.

She nodded. "John is here somewhere. Women keep asking him to dance," she informed me with a frown.

The DJ announced, "Here's something for all you country fans." He played "Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show.

"This is my kind of music!" Tracy yelped. "Will you dance with me?" Heck yeah, I would. Everyone began to do the two-step and that meant the mass of people was put into motion, circling around the big dance floor.

I didn't know how to do the two-step, but Tracy did and she taught me the basics pretty quick. I loved it. When that girl got over her nerves, she was a real bundle of energy.

"We must be a funny sight," I told her. "You in a full length gown and me in a loincloth doing the two-step."

She giggled. "I noticed a lot of people looking at us."

The music rolled right into another country tune so we stayed on the dance floor and kept doing our thing.

Tracy's right hand stroked my arm. "Your muscles are just like my fiance's," she told me.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

The gorgeous girl smiled and nodded. Suddenly she chirped, "Oh! There he is. John!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her. We stopped in front of a guy who was built like me. Big and strong. "John, this is Ryan. He's been looking after me while you were dancing with that woman," she said and gave him a scowl.

"I got rid of her as quickly as I could," he replied. He stuck out his hand and we shook. "Thanks for keeping Tracy company, Ryan," he said. "You can probably tell that this kind of party isn't really for us."

"Maybe you more than me," Tracy pouted.

"I'd much rather be home alone with you," he sincerely told her.

With relief, the girl hugged and kissed her fiance. "Let's go home then," she suggested. I envied that guy and wondered how a man who looked 40 landed a blonde bombshell who was half his age. Tracy looked back at me and waved. "Bye Ryan!"

While I watched Tracy walk away, Mom appeared at my side. She watched the tall blonde too. "Wow," Mom exclaimed. "Did you get her number?"

"She's engaged to that guy," I replied, "and kind of ditzy. But very nice." I turned my focus to Mom. "How's it going? I saw you dancing a couple of times."

"I've danced non-stop. This has to be the best Halloween party in the world!" she declared. "Seems like you're having fun too."

"I am," I admitted. "Thanks for making me come."

She put her hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "I know what's good for my boy."

"Have you seen Dad?"

She nodded. "We danced a couple times. He's in high demand by the ladies, although maybe not as much as you."

A song ended and the DJ played "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. Everyone drew their partner close for the slow song.

I took Mom's hand and guided her onto the dance floor. My arms snaked around her little waist and hers coiled around my strong neck. We swayed along with the crowd. We smiled and our eyes locked. The three minute song seemed a lot longer. It was blissful. Near the end of the song, I softly said in her ear, "Best dance of the night."

She nodded in agreement.

That song ended and the DJ went up-tempo with "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode. Mom grinned and yelled, "I love this song!" She released her hold on my neck and began to jump to the heavy beat. I followed her lead and jumped too. Her round tits bounced in her bikini top.

People nearby jumped along with us, and in few seconds the whole crowd was jumping up and down to the beat as one huge single entity. It was wild!

"Reach out and touch faith!" Mom loudly sung along to the song.

We jumped and shimmied against each other, grinning like idiots all the while. When the song ended I grabbed her waist, hoisted her into the air and spun us around. She laughed with joy.

Before I put her down, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and exclaimed, "You're so much fun, honey!"

The kiss made my head buzz.

The DJ put on "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana and the crowd cheered the iconic opening riffs. Mom immediately got into it. Her head thrashed, flinging her hair around. Her body bopped up, down and side to side.

I grasped her moving hips and spun her so her back was to me. Mom looked over her shoulder with a hungry leer. I pulled her round butt to contact my crotch. She didn't hesitate to continue her dance, grinding her ass on my loincloth.

I moved to the music too, using my grip on her hips to hold us together. My cock swelled but I used all of my mental control to hold it back from a full erection.

Mom leaned her whole body back on me and her head lolled back. I couldn't resist kissing her long neck. She writhed in pleasure so I kissed her neck again and again.

With her weight fully leaning on me, I didn't need to hold her hips. I did what felt natural ... I palmed her boobs. Lord, those warm, soft mounds felt good! Mom trembled and her hands covered mine, but he didn't try to pull them away. I groped her tits and kissed her neck until the song ended. It was nirvana.

Mom spun around to face me, blushing wildly. "You are so bad!" she playfully scolded. Then she flung her arms around my neck and kissed me again, longer this time.

"Me?" I teased. "It takes two to tango, Mom."

She laughed and let go of me. "I'm sure there's a long line of women waiting to dance with you, so you better get back to them."

I took her hand and urged, "Stay for a few more songs."

She shook her pretty head. "I'll see you later, honey. Have fun!" She knew I'd watch her walk away, so she swished her miniskirt dramatically and glanced back at me with twinkling eyes.

I was going to get something to drink, but almost immediately two women bumped into me. One was older and the other younger although they looked nearly identical. They were Hispanic and smoky hot. "Sorry," the older one said.

"No problem," I told her.

The older one stared at me and her wide eyes roamed up and down my nearly naked body and then did it again. "Mom! Stop eye-fucking him!" the younger one giggled.

The older one blushed and made introductions. "Hi. I'm Carmen and this is my crude daughter Natalia."

"I'm Ryan," I responded. "You don't look old enough to be her mother."

"Everyone says that," the daughter told me. "Mom loves it."

Carmen shrugged and smiled. "You make a very good Tarzan, Ryan."

"Thanks. Your costumes are awesome," I praised.

"We're Aztec princesses." They posed so I could get a good look.

They were close to six feet tall with deep tan skin. Fit curvy bodies. Plush cupid bow lips. They overflowed with Latin seductiveness. The only real differences between the two were that Carmen had shorter hair and Natalia had bigger boobs.

Their Aztec princess costumes included gold headdresses with purple feathers sticking out the top, wide gold necklaces, red crop tops with green fringe, and red miniskirts with the same green fringe. Their tops displayed deep cleavage and left their fit tummies bare.

"Very hot," I sincerely told them.

A predatory smile formed on Carmen's lush lips and she asked, "Would you like to dance, Ryan?"

"I'd love to," I accepted and put an arm around her waist to lead us out onto the crowded dance floor. She reminded of Mom, only much taller.

A slow song played and Carmen molded her body to mine. We silently swayed to the music. Our hands caressed each others back. The heat of the woman was intoxicating.

Dancing with Mom lit my fire and this woman was keeping me burning.

The first slow song segued into another. I turned Carmen so her back was to me. We continued to sway together, but now her ample, curved ass rubbed my crotch. My hands held her bare, flat tummy. Her arms reached up behind her to hold my head and pull my face to her neck.

I sucked on her neck. She moaned beautifully.

She let go of my head and spun around to face me. Her plush lips blitzed mine in a yearning kiss. Her hands grabbed my ass so I grabbed hers too.

The music shifted to a fast rock tune, but we weren't in the mood for that. We hustled off the dance floor and I backed her against a wall.

"Is your husband here somewhere?" I asked. She had rings on her finger.

She shook her head. "He doesn't like big crowds. Natalia and I came with my boss. She was dating him until they broke up recently."

"He's a lucky guy to work with a woman like you," I told her. "You're hot."

"You are too," she replied in a deep, eager voice.

I leaned in for another kiss. Her voluptuous lips molded to mine without hesitation.

"Mmmm," the sensual woman purred. Her hands feverishly roamed all over my back. "I love strong young men," she practically growled.

My hands slid around to her front and cupped her breasts. "Is your boss a strong young man?" I asked.

From the look on her face, I knew I'd guessed right. She paused for a moment, then admitted, "Yes, he is."

I grinned. "I thought it was interesting that your boss brought you to a party like this."

"He likes to show me off," she replied.

"I can understand why, but I don't think I'd ever leave your side."

We kissed again, then I nibbled her neck. Her hands got under my loincloth, one in front and one in back. The one in front stroked my cock through my thin briefs. "You have a big, fat dick, Ryan," she moaned.

My big fat dick was hardening quickly.

"Ahem!" a feminine voice said behind me.

I turned my head and there was Carmen's daughter, Natalia. "Um ... hi, Natalia," I stupidly said.

"Hi, Ryan. You and Mom getting along well?" she teased.

"Um, yeah. Great."

"Good. Good. You know she's a married woman, right?"

"Sorry," I replied. "We got carried away."

"I can understand. That's how this party is."

Carmen interjected, "I'm not going to fuck him, Natalia. We're just enjoying ourselves, so run along."

"I will, but I'm taking hot Tarzan boy with me," Natalia replied. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me back toward the dance floor.

I followed her with my hard cock absurdly tenting my loincloth. Looking back, I saw Carmen fuming mad and shaking her head.

In the middle of the jam-packed ballroom, Natalia pressed the full length of her long body against me. My cock poked her. "Mom really got to you," she stated. There was a sly grin on her face.

"Your Mom is a smoking hot babe." My hands stroked her sides.

"She's 48," Natalia toyed with me.

"Still smoking hot," I insisted. "Of course, you are too. You look just like her."

"I'm the bigger boobed version," she said and pushed her tits harder on my chest. "But men prefer her anyway."

I wondered if that was a reference to Carmen's boss, who was also Natalia's ex-boyfriend. I didn't want to get into that, so I kissed her. It was thrilling to kiss the daughter so soon after kissing the mother.

Music played and we vaguely swayed to it, but really we were just making out. She got a hand under the front of my loincloth, like Carmen had. "That's a big one." Her stroking made it throb.

"Careful," I urged. "I don't want to make a mess in my costume."

Suddenly she stopped. "Thanks for the dance, Ryan. I'll be going now."

My jaw dropped and I looked forlornly down at the obscene tent my cock made in my loincloth.

Natalia giggled, "That's for feeling up my Mom." She walked away. Leaving me with blue balls.