Mom Son Lap Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it, I deserved that, I thought. My big hands pushed down my loincloth as best I could and I hurried through a glass door and out into the cold night air. I breathed deep. It was exactly what I needed. After about ten minutes my cock softened and I was ready to rejoin the party.

==

Five more girls and nineteen more songs later, I was bushed. All of the girls were sexy and three of them made overt passes, including one who was married.

I could feel sexual tension in the air. The later it got, the more suggestive the dancing became. People were making out all over the place. I didn't go upstairs to look, but I had a pretty good idea of what must be happening in the bedrooms.

I wondered where Mom was and who she was with. A pang of jealousy shot through me. I didn't want some random asshole kissing and pawing her.

I walked through all of the rooms downstairs but didn't spot Mom. There were too many people and they were constantly in motion so locating anyone in particular was difficult. I considered searching the bedrooms upstairs, but I was sure Mom wouldn't do that.

I got something to drink and ducked into the large library down the all. A lot of people were in there talking, drinking and doing everything short of fucking. A guy got up from a big plush chair so I instantly claimed it.

A clock on the wall said it was 1:30 AM. No wonder I was tired.

I closed my eyes and I thought about all the women I'd met that night. My mind wandered to my final dance with Mom. The memory of her ass grinding on my crotch was thrilling. My big cock swelled and was headed toward a full boner in seconds.

Suddenly I heard Mom happily exclaim, "There you are! I've been looking all over for you."

I opened my eyes just as Mom plopped herself on my lap. "Easy, Mom!" I yelped and tried to prevent my stiff cock from poking her.

She relaxed against me and exclaimed, "I'm exhausted! Too much dancing."

"And too much drinking?" She seemed tipsy.

"Maybe," she admitted. She wiggled her butt and could obviously feel my cock under her. "Somebody got my boy all worked up," Mom giggled.

"That's happened a few times tonight," I admitted. "The worst was with a Hispanic woman and her daughter."

"A mother and daughter! You're naughty," she playfully admonished. "So how many married women did you dance with tonight?"

"Nine. Ten if I count you." I felt oddly proud.

She laughed. "I knew you'd be popular in your Tarzan costume. You didn't go too far with any of them, did you?"

"No. Just kissing and stuff. The mother and daughter were pretty aggressive about reaching under my loincloth, if you know what I mean."

"At the same time?!" Mom asked.

"No. The daughter caught the mom doing it, then the daughter dragged me out to dance and she did it too. Then she left me in the middle of the ballroom with a raging hard-on."

Mom snorted, then laughed. She wiggled her round ass on my cock again.

"Mom! It's not going to go down if you keep doing that," I told her.

She laughed again, but said, "Sorry, honey. What caused this specific hard-on?"

I could've easily lied, but I told her, "I was thinking about our last dance."

"That was hot," she said dreamily. "I was grinding on you, just like this." Her ass did a slow motion reenactment of our heated dance.

Her head leaned back. Instead of kissing her neck I sucked on it.

"Mmmm," Mom purred. My big hands cupped her breasts and her back arched. She writhed like a snake for a couple of minutes.

"God, Mom," I groaned in her ear. "You're gonna make me pop."

That spurred her to action. She hopped up and knelt in front of the chair. In a flash she released the ties of my loincloth and exposed my raging hard cock. "I knew you'd have a thick one," she admired. Her hands grabbed it.

I looked around the room. A few people were passed out and the rest were too absorbed in their own antics to pay attention to us.

Mom's lush lips stretched over the knob of my cock. I nearly lost it right there. She looked up into my eyes bobbed her mouth on a few inches of me. Her hands stroked the rest.

I was hyper-excited, so after about a minute my hips thrust and I spewed the whole night's worth of sexual tension into Mom's mouth. "Unnh!" I grunted.

Mom mewed like a kitten and swallowed it. Not a drop escaped.

She held me in her mouth while I calmed down. Then her tongue made sure I was clean and her hands gently rubbed me dry before tucking me back into the loincloth.

Mom sat sideways on my lap and cuddled against me. My arms cinched around her waist. She had a devilish look in her eyes and her smile was bright. "I couldn't let you mess up your costume," she explained, as if that was sufficient reason to blow her own son in public.

"Thanks. I can always count on you."

Mom laughed.

Dad appeared out of nowhere. I was very glad he didn't show up a couple of minutes earlier! He was with a young blonde in a Princess Leia gold bikini costume. She had a gold collar with a chain attached, and Dad had the other end of the chain in his hand.

"Hello!" Dad cheerfully greeted us. Clearly he was drunk. "Having fun?"

Mom nodded. "We're recovering from dancing so much," she answered to explain why she was curled up on my lap. "Who's your friend?"

"This is Alice Perkins. She's in one of my classes this semester," he replied. He added, "Alice, this is my wife Melody and my son Ryan."

"Pleased to meet you," the girl greeted us with a big smile. "Professor Reed is so much fun! I think he's, like, the best."

"He's a very good man," Mom concurred.

"Are you ready to dance with me again, Melody?" Dad asked Mom.

Alice gave Dad a dirty look, then gave Mom a pleading look.

Mom raised an eyebrow. "Honey, if you don't dance with Alice she's going to be insulted. Don't be rude."

"Oh!" Dad exclaimed and looked at the girl as if he'd momentarily forgotten she was there. I wondered how drunk he was. "Sorry, Alice. Will you dance with me?"

The girl beamed. "Yes please, Professor Reed."

The pair quickly headed for the ballroom, with Dad leading her on her chain.

"I think Alice has a crush on Dad," I told Mom.

"It appears so," Mom calmly answered. Her fingers ran through my hair.

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No. I'm glad she's keeping him occupied." She kissed my neck.

Mmm. I loved that.

Mom spun around so she was facing me and straddling my legs. Her slim arms coiled around my neck and she laid a hot kiss on my lips. My big hands grabbed her cushiony ass through her miniskirt.

"Unh," she moaned and began to grind on my legs. "I've daydreamed about you every day since we started applying the lotion to each other."

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "I can't get any writing done. All I think about is you."

"I think about you all the time too," I confessed. "I want you."

"I know, baby," Mom replied. "But we're not going to do that in public and during the party it's impossible to find any privacy."

"Actually, I have a place," I told her. I took Mom by the hand and guided her to the back part of the mansion where few people were, and to the office I'd found earlier.

"Honey, the sign says 'keep out'," Mom said.

"I made that earlier," I informed her. I opened the door and said, "Welcome to our private hideaway."

Mom saw the pull-out bed and grinned. "You clever boy," she praised and pounced on me for a hungry kiss.

I closed and locked the door, then untied my loincloth and let my costume fall to the floor.

"Such a freaking stud," she muttered while her eyes devoured all of me. She turned her back. "You can do the honors."

I untied her bikini top and pushed the straps off her shoulders. The little bits of white fabric floated to the floor. I unzipped her miniskirt and pushed it down past her round butt and it slid down her legs to puddle at her feet. She kicked it away. Her final garment was a pair of white panties. I wiggled them down and off.

Mom turned back around to face me and I drank in her beauty. She put her hands behind her head and posed. "Well? What do you think of your old Mom?"

"Sexy as hell," I sincerely replied. She really was a pint-size sex kitten. Her petite body was slim except for her generous tits and ass. Her pussy was just the way I like it: bald. My hands cupped her breasts and my thumbs rubbed across her nipples.

She squirmed under my touch and started to remove her necklace.

"Don't," I urged. "I like the jewelry. Leave it on."

She smiled and slowly lowered herself to her knees. My big cock was rock hard again and right at her eye level. She grasped it in both hands and gave it three licks.

"I don't think it needs any more encouragement," I pointed out.

Mom grinned and rubbed her cheek on my thick meat. "I'm getting to know it better."

"It likes you already."

She nodded. "We're going to be best friends," she said and chuckled.

I stood her up and attacked her lips with mine. Our tongues dueled. My finger pushed into her forbidden pussy and found that she was wet and ready. The whole evening of dancing had been foreplay.

I scooped her off her feet. "You're so strong," she gasped. I grinned and deposited her in the middle of the fold-out bed.

I crawled on top, inspired to get on with it. Mom eagerly grabbed my cock and put it in position for entry.

We both stared at my knob nudging her nether lips. I looked into Mom's eyes. She nodded and smiled.

I pushed slowly forward. She was tight but I was sure an older woman like her could take me.

"Uggghhh ... ugghh ... ooooooo," Mom softly groaned. She winced.

I paused. "You okay?" I asked with concern.

She exhaled heavily. "You're thick. It's a lot to take. Keep going slow."

I wedged in steadily. Her arms and legs wrapped me up tight.

My heavy balls bumped against her. "That's all of it," I whispered in her ear. I buried my head in her neck and my hands grasped her ass cheeks.

She trembled. "Let me ... let me get used to it."

We were still for a minute, until I felt her squirm. I took that as a signal to pull my hips back slowly, then ease in again to the hilt.

"Uhhhhh ..." Mom moaned. There was no pain in her sound. I built into a rhythm, gradually gaining pace. Each plunge drew a sound from her throat. Music to my ears.

As I became more forceful, her cries gained excitement. Fingernails lightly clawed my back.

I lifted on my elbows and locked with her in a intense kiss. Instantly her hands went behind my head and pulled us together. The kiss held for a couple minutes while my hips continued to plumb her depths.

Mom broke our kiss and gasped, "Almost there! Faster!"

I redoubled my effort with shorter, quicker strokes. I puffed like a locomotive.

"Eeeeee," Mom keened. Her legs unwrapped from around me, her feet planted on the mattress, and she thrust up to meet me. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled.

Her face contorted and her entire body spasmed. Her back arched and lifted me into the air. Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

Watching Mom come on my cock pushed me over the edge. "Fuckkkkkk!" I bellowed and shot off for the second time that night. My body strained to push everything I had into her. My brain fuzzed over in orgasmic bliss.

The after-tremors made us shake and tremble. Slowly we gained control of our breath. A sheen of sweat covered our strong bodies.

Mom's arms and legs lightly wrapped me up again, keeping me in place. She rained kisses all over my face. "I needed that," she whispered.

"We both did," I agreed.

"My little boy fucked me senseless," she whispered and smirked.

"Not so little."

"No. You're a big boy."

After a few more minutes my cock softened and I rolled off her. She cuddled against my side.

Her fingertips lightly traced all over my sweaty chest. "You're beautiful," she cooed.

"We make an attractive couple." I ran two fingers along the gold snake coiled around her right bicep.

"I wish we could be. A couple I mean," she said wistfully. "I'd love to go out with you. Be your girl."

"We can. There's no reason why a son and mom can't go out to eat or to movies or concerts together."

"You wouldn't be embarrassed?"

"Of course not," I assured her. "You're awesome and I've always liked hanging out with you."

She liked that answer and showed it by kissing my chest five times. "Can we have a regular date night? Maybe every Thursday?"

"I'd love to," I agreed. "Will Dad mind?"

She shook her pretty head. "You know your father. He's a homebody. He'll be happy if I stop pestering him to take me out." She grasped my slick cock in one hand and gently stroked it.

We silently laid there for a few minutes while I regained full rigidity. I toyed with her wide gold necklace.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"About taking you out," I answered. "We won't have anywhere to go after. I can't bring you to my dorm and I can't make love to you at home when Dad's there."

"We'll figure something out. Maybe we could do it in your car like a couple of horny teenagers."

"I am a horny teenager," I reminded her.

"I'm not. I haven't had sex in a car in ages." My cock was at full stand, so she swung herself on top and guided me to her again.

"Oooooo," she groaned. "So thick, baby. You stretch me."

She worked her way down and ground against me at the bottom. Then she very slowly slid up and down my greased pole.

"I could rent you an apartment, near the college," she suggested. In the heat of fucking Mom was still thinking about our after-date dilemma. "You'll need a place to live after you move out of the dorm anyway."

"That would be perfect, but isn't it expensive?"

"I have plenty of money from my books," she replied and returned her focus to fucking. "Do you want me to move faster?"

"Whatever you want, Mom. I like it slow like this."

"Me too, baby. Me too," she told me.

I reached up to put a hand behind her head and pulled her down to whisper in her ear, "Fucking my gorgeous mom slow and easy. I must be dreaming."

She shivered with lust. "You're not dreaming, baby," she whispered back. "Your big dick is churning up Mommy's insides."

My hands went to her hips and urged her to pick up the pace.

"Getting impatient?" she teased.

"Our talk is firing me up," I confessed. "Want to cum in my hot little mom again."

She rode faster. "Say that again."

"I want to cum in you!"

She sped up more and my hands on her hips helped. "Do you want to knock me up? Give your mom a baby?" she urgently asked.

"Jesus Christ," I groaned and my cock throbbed.

Mom snickered. "Your big dick wants to."

Suddenly I rolled us over so I was on top, and I pinned her arms above her head. My cock remained buried.

Mom's face flushed and her eyes dilated to tiny dots. "Fuck me, honey!" she ordered. "Take another shot at putting a baby in me!"

A fury of lust overwhelmed me. Without thinking, my hips drew back then slammed into Mom as hard as I could. Draw back. Slam. Draw back. Slam. I worked into a heavy rhythm.

Mom writhed and struggled beneath me. She wasn't trying to get away. She was trying to give as good as she got.

I'd cum twice that night so I wasn't going to pop again soon. Mom didn't have the same constraint. She quickly climbed to the peak and exploded into a quivering, gibbering mess.

I pounded her right through it.

For fifteen minutes Mom orgasmed one right after another. They rolled over her in waves. Her eyes were totally blank and she clung to me desperately.

Finally I tensed and forced out the little cum I had left in the reservoir. That wonderful orgasmic electricity fizzed in my brain and my lust eased.

I slipped out of her and wrapped her up in a tight hug. It took a few more minutes for Mom to stop trembling.

"How did you do that to me?" she eventually asked softly.

"I don't know. You made me crazy."

She cracked up. "You have a serious thing about knocking me up."

"Maybe."

"Definitely. The thought of it drives you nuts!"

"Yeah," I admitted. "It's embarrassing."

Her hands stroked my back. "Don't be embarrassed," she told me. "Everyone has their triggers. It's natural."

"It was all just teasing, right?" I asked.

"Yes. Stop worrying. I don't want any more kids. But it's exciting to pretend, isn't it?"

"Damned exciting."

"Of course, contraceptives aren't 100 percent effective and you cum a lot. If just one of your swimmers got through and sealed the deal, I could already be pregnant."

I groaned, "Please don't start again."

"Sorry, honey," she apologized and kissed me. "We'll save that for special occasions, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

We couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. We drifted into the contented sleep of exhausted lovers.

==

Pale early morning light filtered through the windows. I laid there for a while, enjoying the feel of my naked mom against my body. Eventually I nudged her, but got no response. It looked like Mom would be out for a while.

I put on my loincloth and had a look around the house. People were crashed everywhere. On the floor, on sofas, on chairs. Four or more people filled every bed.

I found Dad and Alice on a hammock on the screened porch. Naked, of course. It was a private enough spot in the dark of night, but not so private in daylight.

I poked Dad's shoulder. No response. Poked again, harder. "Huh?" Dad muttered groggily. His eyes fluttered but didn't stay open.

"Time to get up, Dad," I quietly urged. I didn't want to wake up the whole house.

Alice did wake. "Morning Ryan," she sleepily greeted me, and stretched her arms over her head. I admired her boobs and cute little pink nipples.

"Good morning, Alice," I replied. "How about you and Dad get cleaned up and dressed? The bathrooms aren't in use at the moment, but probably will be soon."

She smiled and nodded. "Time to get up, sleepyhead," she softly told my father. He didn't move so she took his left earlobe between her teeth and gently bit.

"Ow," Dad said.

I left them to it and went back to Mom.

She was still dead to the world. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Beautiful. Then I leaned in and kissed her, and kept it up until she responded.

"Mmm," Mom purred into my mouth.

"Morning, Mom," I whispered.

"Morning, baby," she whispered back without opening her eyes.

"Time to get up."

"Nnn," she whined. "Not yet. Too tired."

I got out of bed and scooped Mom up in my arms. "Do you want me to carry you naked through the house to the shower?"

Her brown eyes opened wide. "You wouldn't!"

"Yes, I would." I turned and took a couple of steps toward the door.

"Put me down!" Mom yelped. I set her on her feet. "It's too early in the morning for this, young man."

"We should get washed and dressed before everyone else wakes up," I told her.

Her brain got in gear and she replied, "You're right. Sorry."

"No problem."

While she put on her costume, she asked, "How are you feeling today?"

"Fine. I only had two beers so I don't have a hangover at all."

"I meant do you regret having sex with your mom?"

"No, none," I honestly answered. "I'm ecstatic that we did it and I look forward to doing it again soon."

Mom grinned. "Me too. I'll probably eventually feel guilty about cheating and corrupting my son but so far I'm good."

I figured that Alice and Dad would head for a downstairs bathroom, so I guided Mom silently through the house to the master bedroom on the second floor. The door was open and twelve people were asleep in the room; 6 on the king-size bed and 6 scattered around the carpeted floor. We sneaked past them and into the palatial master bathroom. We closed and locked the door.

"Wow wow wow," Mom said as she looked around.

The bathroom was huge with marble on the floor and walls. The fixtures were gold-plated. The windows were stained glass works of art. The shower was big enough for about 6 people. There were three overhead showerheads and several nozzles that sprayed out from the wall.