All Comments on 'Mom Son Sex Tales Pt. 03'

by ImCharlie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe that English is not your first language. You are writino better porn and it is, usually, more comfortable to read than earlier stories.

A few expressions that are somewhat convoluted include:

Double minded? Of two minds - this is not a literal translation thing, simply an expression.

My sister was in our native . . . ? Native what ?

Dad 'boarded his cab' 'after dropping dad' ?Are you the cab driver too?

'She spotted it and' - Hard to miss having her face drenched with cum after first getting a mouthful isn't it?

In this case ' she need not have spotted it, she knew it was there, and there, and there too. Maybe some in her hair as well? Apparently you came all over her . .

'My dick was both hurting and I was in pleasure.' Here you have literally accepted two feelings which don't get treated together. Perhaps: My dick was sore despite my being so happy/satisfied/euphoric with our love making.

There were a couple of punctuation errors, however so much improvement is shown within this tale.

Please continue, your sessions with Mom are good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a stroke reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImCharlie@ImCharlie
Charlie Here, (Story Writer) AWESOME,BLESSED,CALM,DARLING,ELEGANT,FURIOUS,GRATEFUL,HUMBLE,IRRITATING,....Just Kidding LOL.. But It's Nice to Meet you

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES