All Comments on 'Mom Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
sbmcruisesbmcruise8 days ago

A really good story, but NO ONE should go back and forth indiscriminately between ass and cunt.

JimmyHuntJimmyHunt11 days ago

Waiting for aunt Clarissa's submission

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago
I'll pass on this one

because of the lesbian and the anal. JUST NO!!!

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyes3 months ago

This is just epic and what a hot hot story. I came so much so many times

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

Thank you so much, one of your best. A certain five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked this fantasy. However there is something. I think it was Joey going back and forth between his moms ass and pussy. Only in a fantasy world could this happen.

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller5 months ago

great story and loved all of the "lead-ins". Hopefully, continue with her sister.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Hot story. Fun read.

MisterteaMistertea8 months ago

Apparently you had editing assistance from MAB7991.

"sprayed into the bitches' mouth"?

Why not the correct "bitch's"?

"Wilkinson" or "Wilkerson"?

You vary between the two.

"a full load if his yummy seed"

And many other typos (including omissions).

I think you ought to ask for your money back.

beth1957beth1957about 1 year ago

This was such a great story and loved all of the "lead-ins". Hopefully, this has continued with her sister. I will be following you and reading more of these great erotic stories. Thanks!

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 1 year ago

I like all of your stories but I loved this one. I like the slow build up of getting him to fuck his mother. I like writing but I'm not so vain as to think my stories are great. I'm afraid I would have said Joey heard his mother masturbating, walked in on her, and fucked her. I need to learn how to be patient and build up to the climax, so to speak. Again, great job!

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

This is a good story, but there are some items that need to be addressed.

To- is a direction (I want TO go TO the movies)

Too- as in ALSO (I want to go TOO)

and TWO is the number 2

PAST (as in the past or a different time) and there is PASSED (as in I PASSED all my classes)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm 17 with a 11 inch cock and my mommy loves it she's a nympho and she fucks two or three times a day and shares me with her best friend she's been fucking me and sharing me since I turned 12

BunnymasterBunnymasterover 1 year ago

Well written story but you need an editor.

“Pitch white” isn’t a thing, pitch doesn’t imply the degree of a thing, pitch is black itself, hence the expression “pitch black”, indicating blackness not a degree.

Unfortunately that is only one example. Elsewhere you used “onto” when you meant into, and so on . . .

You are too prolific and too good a writer for these distractions from your stories.

Get an editor.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

353. I enjoyed the eight chapters it took to get to the main point of the story. I do wonder about what your editors do. As in most of your stories, there numerous errors, leading me to believe you are dictating and the wrong word or spelling is written and not corrected. My guess is that this community is going to have a bunch of pregnant women if there isno use off condems. I don’t think any of the 353 of your stories that I have read has a condom. Sexual it is; reality it’s not.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

After further reading you lost me with Breanna and the swinging.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Only problem I had was bouncing from Wilkinson and Wilkerson.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/22/2022) Okay, I had to give this story five stars because it was well written and HOT. But I had a problem with Joey slipping from Butt to Cunt. Also, Joey will be in a boatload of trouble when the Hubbies find out what he's doing to their wives and cucking them behind their backs. They'll begin to suspect when they notice all the MILFs in town are wearing thigh highs and he's destined to go too far at some point with his perverted sense of humor. This was an enjoyable read.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

This story is one of the most adventurous that I have read on this site, only one complaint the use of the anus followed by the vagina gives rise to an STD that can be extremely difficult to treat and clear, giving rise to severe uterine infections and life threatening sepsis.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

What is up with all these stories degrading women yall have no business even being around 1 much less having a fantasy about 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best I've read , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you were over the top on this story. I've read much of your work in the past and it was very tastefully done this was not. It wasn't anywhere near an average effort on your part. You need to take some time off and rethink your storylines since this one left a lot to be desired.

summ_57summ_57over 2 years ago

Great story! Loved how Joey's mom be ame her sons slut and fhck toy! Can't wait to hear how Sarah seduced her sister and helped become her nephews fuck toy! Would like to hear how he seduced the preachers wife into becoming his fuck slut!

Amanda7Amanda7almost 3 years ago

OMG

i loved this fantastic story. You are truly the best story teller of all time.

PLEASE write sequels to this wonderful, sexy,slutty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Is Aunt Carissa" sequel being written, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There should be sequel to this story. There are a lots of opportunities and possibilities to be explored

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want to take his place !

After being in the story for a while I was him. I wanted bitches to submit to me. I wanted to be so well endowed that they couldn’t live without it. They wanted my cum, no they needed my come they couldn’t live without it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot

One of my go to stories! I love it every time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic Story

Will you be continuing with a part 2, 3 and more please. Would love more of this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cassie Chamberlain

Please write a story about the conservative preacher’s wife becoming his voluptuous fuck slut. Your style of writing would make a story about a stuffy preacher’s wife submitting to her own desires and becoming a sex slave to his big cock so hot! From prim and proper to a total big boob fuck toy.

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
could not stop

This is a great story I did not get anything done today except read you story

keep up the writing and I am looking forward to reading more

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

You are simply the best, Jasmine. Thank you so much for this entrancing fantasy, non-stop eroticism from beginning to end. Mom is the one who is taken relentlesslly, but she is still the heroine of the story. Your characterisation is, as usual, superb, and I return to your stories regularly. Goes without saying, this gets five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always wanted more

7 years later and I’m still waiting to hear about Joey fucking that voluptuous preacher’s wife Cassie Chamberlain. Or more trysts with Zelda. Or more details on Breanna getting fucked while wearing her wedding gown. I need to hear how he seduced his aunt. Or how mom treated that whore milf Jane. I know it has been a long time, but this story deserves sequels. It’s the hottest thing on this site. I hope you’ll give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please make a second story. This made my so wet and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot son

OMFG I so wish this was me being a fuck toy for one or both of my sons. I have fucked my cunt with toys dreaming about being a whore for them. keep it going maybe get a dog into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mom submission

gave you five on this one, how ever if you do a follow up, like others, don't bring another male into this story, that would ruin it for me.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good build up

but if you write a sequel please don't add another man in her love life that's just gross. i hate going down on a woman and getting a taste of another man's cum. sick!

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Damn

What a long ass story to get to he f**ked his mom.. but I read the whole thing.. it does make your head spin thinking of the ways to enjoy life.. Loved it.. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEQUEL

plz write another part to this story

toph2ob82toph2ob82over 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep this story going. Let us know when you post the next chapter.

MfhtoorMfhtoorover 5 years ago
My dear please give us a sequel

You know it's almost the best one you have written please dear Jasmine write a sequel to this beauty and as you said the more the comments the more the chance that the sequel I'll come so the story has 97 comments now so I have my fingers crossed

Love from toor

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckalmost 6 years ago

As usual you have written an epic story. Great job.

I see this is an old piece, so not much chance for a sequel.

Would be really hot if you did though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I'read your stories over and over and over again. I would love you to continue this story with the seduction of Jane, Carissa, and Breanna's party

Thank so much.

Michael

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Cum so hard

I always cum so hard reading your stories and I smile every time I remember you are a sexy fellow Canadian. Hope to read so much more from you

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Outstanding!

I have only given 2 five-star ratings since I’ve discovered this site. This is the best story I’ve read so far. Thoroughly entertaining. I got so into the story the sex aspect became secondary. Character development, pacing, all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Joey Point of view

First of all : Bravo !

It is one of the best "mom goes sub" I have ever read .

However I'd like to ask , can we expect a Joey version where we can see every single one of his MILF become submissive ? Or How Joey's day went with him as the main character ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great stir, does he get mommy's sister?

jf1943ukjf1943ukalmost 7 years ago
great story

I love your stories. Nylons, pantyhose, mothers, aunts, everything that brings back memories for me and gets me rock hard and cumming in not time. Some of these anonymous comments really make me laugh. Surely we are here to read a nice hot story and get off. There is something here for everyone. If I want real literature I will read Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I read this story awhile ago and loved it, but..

if son and neighbours wife are so far away that mom doesn't recognise the next door neighbors wife in the pool, how does mom hear all they say?

These are not expected to be literary classics, but once I see something like that I keep looking for similar problems.

Picky but it doesn't go away.

Still like the story tho, so thank you.

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutabout 7 years ago
O M H F G

I want 9 NO NEED ) a son just like Joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the read. It was full of different offshoots until the final conquest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue

Hope you continue this story...

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago
pretty hot

need more fun long stories like this. good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you very much..

The highlight for me was the 'One on One' build up between mother and son as the story progressed from start to finish.. Every other character included in the story, from the Pregnant Teacher to the Gold Digging Slut and all the other Submissive's this kid had under his belt, were nothing more than 6-7 page distractions along the journey.. Whilst waiting for the Main Event to unveil at the end which only lasted a round or two.. That's just my humble opinion..

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 7 years ago
Another Winner!

Another fantastic story! I would love to see you add a second chapter to this story, I know it would be so very hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story. Would love this to continue. What happens at the swinger party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Usually I dont like to add more of the same but...

Gotta say thank you at least.

Thank you.

Desireeb1Desireeb1almost 8 years ago
More to the story

I could be wrong, but I've read this story before, and I could have sworn it had way more to it than this...as in I could have sworn she went to prom with him, and confronted Jane about sleeping with her son and made Jane her sub etc.

Did you remove it or did I read that in a sequel that I can no longer find??

bam2156bam2156almost 8 years ago
Ending

Where is the ending. What happened to Aunt Carrisa and Jane. I have read most of your stories over the years and there are several in my opinion that need to be continued or finished. Otherwise your are a very good writer and I hope to see more your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

Your writing is incredible - I have found every story that Ive read overwhelming.

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago

Need a sequel please

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

A Must for a sequel! Way to good to waste.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Sequel is a must BECAUSE

Now that you mentioned Aunt Carissa a sequel is a must, plus, how do the other MILF's take it when they find out about Mummy being added to his hit list...plus, Is my slut's cunt protected? He said. Noooooo, she moaned. I hope she falls pregnant. Another twist to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Making A Follower Out of Me

I have never been a conscious follower of master-submissive sex. I still don't like the lack of respect for one's love partner. I certainly don't like the humiliation and degradation exhibited. But I once had a lover who couldn't get off unless she was totally submissive. And I am kinky enough to want to handcuff a lover to the bed. But this story kept my rapt attention to the last word. Demands a continuation. Good work. Keep it up...pun intended.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 9 years ago
To be honest

While I did enjoy the eroticism in this story very much, I can't help but to be a bit put off by the Mom's friend Breanna dominating her before her son did. For one, it seemed like a completely unnecessary plot device. After all, why would Breanna become angry or jealous of Joey banging Jane, when she's not only aware of, but is even supportive of the fact he's banging several other neighbor ladies as well? It just would've been a lot more satisfying to read the son and Mom coming together without little to no outside interference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I don't always read a story this long however i did this one and looking forward 2 reading more of this one

PandKPandKalmost 9 years ago
keep it going!

You have to keep this alive. So much fantastic lead up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Please continue it!!!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Continue this

This story really needs a second part. You even set it up perfectly in getting his aunt involved. Besides, it should be more fun cause their would be more mother son sex. This only had them get together on the last page as hot as that sex was.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Curious Question

I really like a lot of your stories, having read several of them, but I have noticed a common trend within each of them and I have to ask this question, but does everyone have to have sex with the mom in your stories before the son does?

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Truly a winner

You definitely have a winner with this story. The plot has its twists plus your character development is excellent.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
An excellent story with a lot of good details.

I, of course, rated it highly but it is not my style. I am not into Dom/Sub, a little might be OK but not for me. I have no criticism of those that love it and it make pretty good reading. I can understand if you need to be a Sub it is good if you find a Master. I would have to be a Dom if I ever got into it.

John558John558almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Ms SSL does it once again. Every time I thought about another event for "mom' to go through it unfolded on the page in front of me. I hope he makes his Mom dress in her wedding dress and make him submit to him. I would love to have all his other MILFs witness this act. Can't wait to hear about the mother seducing her sister/the aunt and then presenting her to her son his the aunt's wedding dress. This story so hot, I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great writing,story themes,and planning`

As I read the description of the story and then the story itself, I presume we all get these presumptive thoughts and look forward to what is actually written. As I started reading and making my presumptions I truly thought that yours would have Mom witness her son's sex with the other woman but was hoping, for once, that she would see it in a very conflicted way. I hoped that her conscience would have her blistering mad at him and what he might doing to her marriage and how she would NEVER become involved with anything like that. this inner conflict could last for a while so we, your readers, understand that incest, as well as having sex with a married woman is so wrong and violates fundamental beliefs. This would build the foundation for her to make a cognizant decision regarding her sexual needs, marriage, and so much history in her life.

However, excellent story...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please add mom's sister (and her daughters?)

The built-in story idea for getting mom's sister should definitely be fleshed out. Based on this and your other stories I know I would not be able to get through it in one read without having to clean up!

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
love your work

I love your multi chapter stories but it takes 2 or 3 chapters to get the job done your longer stories really are great keep up the amazing work

jwittjrjwittjrover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story. It is one that could continue on (please) or end right here leaving the continuations up to the readers devious thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST

you are simply the best in creating and giving the best built up to the most mind blowing scenes in submissive sex. you are a genius. I am in love with your female characters. they seem so real. their extremely slow submission sound the ultimate in sex. love your style. you rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked this

A bit too long for my comfort. But I do like your storys.I wouldn't mind fucking Breana myself. Love fucking preggy cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

I wish it had not ended. I can come up with so many ways for mommy slut to be Dom to the rest of the girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic as usual.

Simply amazing as usual.. I haven't been on the site much as of late but everytime i do your page is the first one I hit to see what is new. And I must say you never disappoint...

Altho long and took up 2 hours of my morning reading it it certainly was well worth it..

I know you don't like sequels but this one really needs one for sure.. We just have to see what happens with Jane the bimbo trophy wife and with her unknowing sister thats never going to see it coming.. Please keep up the fantastic work I know its not easy but we all really enjoy it...

mopar136

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your writing style. You use a lot of dialog to push the story and the action and I think it's very well done and the perfect way to tell a story. I'm a huge fan of a lot of your work and I'm impressed at how prolific you are. I mostly just want to encourage you to keep up the amazing work.

You did ask for some notes so I wanted to mention a few things. First, the Breanna character is great and doesn't steal from the main story. In fact she adds to it in a brilliant way. Her character should definitely be expanded upon in any potential sequels. And although I personally would find it hot to add her swinger husband into the mix I think it might complicate, confuse and ultimately detract from the main theme of this particular storyline.

Obviously Jane would need to return since you set it up at the end of the story, as well as the aunt. I think you can continue the theme of twisted humiliations Joey inflicts on his MILF harem while narrowing the major plot action to the mother, her sister, Breanna and Jane. I really like the idea of Jane being forced to serve the main character privately to contrast her public social superiority.

Feel free to use or ignore any of these ideas. One last thing I would really like to see in a sequel to this storyline is some threesome or group action... Like maybe Joey could be balls deep in Jane's ass, making her beg for more when he motions someone hiding to join them and orders Jane to eat her out. It could be just a female friend or one his aunt's daughters. Just a rough idea for you to play with.

And like I mentioned earlier, although I personally love dp and mmf action, I feel like this is a story about one guy seducing and dominating older women and extra cocks thrown in just wouldn't fit the general theme.

Anyway, you're awesome and I look forward to seeing whatever you put out next. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

First off I will say well done.

Very well written.

My only issue with the storyline was the breanne character, far too much written about her.

The story seemed to be more about her then the mother.

Apart from that, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job-

man dude- great story--my fave writer on this site is Shoguy. she does her stories in a similar way -stockings/heels and always with well hung studs. its what this stuff is about dude! man WTF with the comment about bad grammar and commas!!!! those A-holes should like go read Shakespeare or some shit! WTF are they doing here dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
superb

Pure work of art

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi all,

I originally didn't plan to have sequels for this story as it seemed to wrap up pretty good...that said I did leave seeds for future chapters.

I have a couple other sequels in the works first...but what would you like future stories to be about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue....

Yes, please continue this story....

Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good one, but

A fun read as usual but not up to your standards technically. Several errors; grammar, wrong letters (if rather than of for example).

copper1006copper1006almost 11 years ago
fantastic

loved it. you never fail to get me hard.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
DITTO Everyone!

I ditto all of the comments. Keep up the good work!

pete_polegspete_polegsalmost 11 years ago
Yet another great hot story!!!!

Wow, Jasmine,

Such a hot story and so many pages! As others have said there must be a follow-on with Sarah, Jane and Clarissa.

Thanks so much for posting such an erotic tale.

Pete

InnocentThaiInnocentThaialmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Another wonderful story from the best of all Literotica writers.

I hope you are going to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just sick!!!

Your alleged story is not worthy of any attention by anyone. I skipped much of it to reach this comment point so that I could express some thoughts to you. This is not just some " fantasy " of yours, it is an expression of a deep-seated hostility and pathetic, windy ranting. Your depiction of the mother in this story may reveal your version of your own mother or some other hated woman in your life. Some of the stories on this site arouse or amuse, and there are some like you who depict pathetic humans who abdicate their lives because of their fixations about sex. This is food for vermin, served up by an expert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

This story needs to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another great story!!!!!!!

You've done it again. Another great story, you have never failed to write a great story, hope this one is continued.

nastirhxnastirhxalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story, as usual

There has to be more to this story, it's just too hot to be a one off story. Although I have not read all of your stories, I am quite the fan of your writings. I found this story to an electronic page turner. Please continue this story. It has plenty of meat left on the bone.

I really liked the stocking element and the fetish innuendo eluded to in the story. I personally love women in stockings and pantyhose. It takes me back to a time when it was almost unthinkable for a woman to not wear them. A tragic loss today as you rarely see women with anything on their legs now. I think a lot of women don't realize how seductive they can be. Either that or I'm showing my age.

Anyway, please, if you write another story to this one. Please explore the stockings more and the fetishism behind it. I am also a foot fetishist and enjoyed the bit of toe sucking involved. That would be hot if that is explored and I fully believe that the two fetishes are intertwined. I personally cannot resist looking at a sexy woman with stockings or pantyhose on and incredibly sexy toes as well. You can't imagine how

often I've been busted just staring.

So, Silkstockingslover, can we please have another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

Not normally my thing but this was hot with some great twists. Hot action hope there is more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best!

Great read. At first I was apprehensive at the story's length. However, the more I read, I found myself more and more drawn into the story line and into the characters. Keep writing. I too want to find out what happens when Sarah confronts "that bitch Jane" as well as her own younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredibly debaucherous and sexy story!

I hope you continue with this story and it goes into some more of the kink and debauchery you have not only stated, but have set for more wild things to occur! Probably the most erotic story I have every read on here! 5 Stars all the way!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...