Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're actually masturbating," she muttered. "That's just so wrong."

I moaned weakly in protest when she crawled into my bed and pulled my wrist away from my dick. At that range, the smell of her wet, horny pussy was overpowering. I felt like I should stop her, but when her eyelids drooped and she lowered her lips to the head of my needy cock, I just lacked the strength. We both wanted it, and we were too horny to stop.

"Ohhh, Mom," I groaned.

Then I closed my eyes and listened to her moans and slurps as she urgently sucked my dick. After the weekend we had enjoyed, I could tell just from the sound and the way she shifted between my knees that she had started working her pussy while she sucked me. It only took a minute for her to bring me to that marvelous climax with her talented mouth.

She moaned happily and shuddered as she got off, and I moaned all through my orgasm. It felt like it went on for a very long time--like I had somehow stored up a massive reservoir of sperm in the two days since we last had sex. From her reaction, I really had given her a substantial load, though. She savored the last of it in her mouth and smiled at me for a minute until she swallowed it.

"Mmm, thanks honey," she murmured. Then she sighed and gave the head of my dick a wet smooch. "I loved doing that for you," she said softly, "but you really need to get a nice girlfriend to take care of this big, delicious dick for you."

I folded my arms behind my head and looked down at her face. Then I blew out a sigh. "I'm afraid that will have to be someone besides Emmanuelle, then," I said. She cocked her head, so I felt the need to explain. "Oh, she can't wait to get my hard dick into her tight little pussy. She just won't suck it for me. She was very clear about that today, when I asked her about it. Also...I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me to fuck her in the ass again."

Mom shuddered, looking from my face down to my dick repeatedly while I spoke. I hadn't softened completely after she had sucked that first load out of me. The smell of her wet pussy was making me throb back to life right in front of her, and her warm breath washed over my cock and balls, turning me on even more. Mom's eyes locked onto the pulsing head of my hardening cock and she sucked in an aroused breath.

"Oh..." she groaned, "That's...that's a damned shame. Ohhh."

And then she had me in her mouth again. That time I lasted for a wonderful twenty minutes of the most wonderful, loving blowjob imaginable.

* * *

You might think she would be satiated after sucking me off twice like that, but as soon as my father got home it was his turn. Mom met him at the front door and she was on fire with lust. She dragged Dad back to their bedroom and hungrily sucked him off. They hadn't even bothered to close the door, so I could see his leg and the base of his cock in her mouth when I came out of my bedroom.

I stood and stared for a minute before I shook myself out of my daze and walked out to the kitchen to get a snack. I chuckled when I realized I had gotten aroused again. My mother looked incredible when she was sucking dick--even if it wasn't mine.

The next morning everything felt like it was back to normal. Dad was chipper when he came in to wake me up, Mom was smiling happily when I passed by their bedroom door to take my shower, and I was in a hurry to get ready for school. When I was sitting in the car and we were on our way, I thought about that and chuckled. I had not had the opportunity to oversleep when I had been in bed with my mother. Her mouth had me happily wide awake far earlier than I ever got up on my own.

She gave me a nice kiss and a stealthy squeeze before I got out of the car.

I actually got to talk with Emmanuelle three different times through the school day, which was nice. She was smiling, friendly, and clearly turned on each time. What surprised me was that she was not the only girl who talked to me and showed interest.

There were Cheryl and Tina in my Chemistry class. They "partnered up" with me for lab that day, and both seemed flirty. I thought they were cute--had always thought so--but it was the first either of them had shown any interest. Cheryl gave me her phone number and asked me to call her later. Tina looked like she wanted to, but wasn't going to try to compete with her friend for my attention. Still, she looked at my crotch hungrily and met my eyes after I caught her looking.

I recognized that look. Tina would welcome the opportunity to be with me if I wanted to be sneaky about it.

Then there was Tori in English class. That was a little awkward for me because Emmanuelle was in that class. After we had broken up, Emmanuelle had moved to the other side of the classroom, and now that was her assigned seat. So, she was across the room when she saw Tori flirting with me and raised an eyebrow. I gave her a smile and a shrug, letting her know I wasn't interested in Tori. But Tori had a really nice rack for a high school girl and kept licking her full lips when we spoke. I couldn't help but wonder if she was the kind of girl who enjoyed sucking cock. She knew that Emmanuelle and I had dated, but probably thought that was old news and that I was available.

She frowned when Emmanuelle came over as soon as class ended, and looked disappointed when Emmanuelle asked if she could see me after school before soccer practice.

Still later, I was approached by a girl named Leslie at my locker. I barely knew her. We had been in an art class together two years earlier, and had spoken three or four times since.

"I hear you and Emmanuelle are getting back together," she said, but it came across as a question.

I was crouched down, putting away three textbooks while getting out two others, so I was looking up at her. From that angle it was impossible to miss how much Leslie's breasts had grown in recent months. She was prettier than I remembered, too. She had definitely grown into an attractive young lady over the past two years. I smiled and stood up, and then I was looking down at her slightly, and I looked around quickly before speaking.

"Why are you asking?" I murmured softly, "Are you interested in me, or are you asking for a friend?"

She likewise looked around before answering. "Both," she replied. "I don't know if you'd be interested in me, or in Tanya, or Jackie, but we were all thinking about you. Jackie heard you and Emmanuelle might be getting back together. Since I know you better than they do, I got nominated to ask."

I quickly jotted down my number and handed it to her. "Call me tonight," I whispered.

Her eyes lit up and she gave me a lovely smile. It was a much better answer than she had hoped for.

* * *

That was more females giving me attention in one day than had ever happened in my life, and it left my head spinning. I was distracted when Emmanuelle approached me after school, barely hearing her words even though I tried to pay attention as we walked over to the stadium. It was mostly the raucous sound of hundreds of high school kids all babbling as they made their way out of the school that made it difficult to hear her. When we got to the far side of the parking lot, she pulled me down and gave me a kiss that demanded my undivided attention.

"You're going to fuck me when we go out, right?" she asked with fire in her eyes.

I nodded and leaned in to kiss her again. We had to quickly break off that kiss when one of the coaches called me.

"I'll call you later," I murmured, giving her hand a squeeze before I turned and trotted over to the coach.

I don't want to sound shallow, but I was thinking about all of those girls even though I had just kissed Emmanuelle and agreed to have sex with her the following day. In my mind, Emmanuelle was--God, this sounds bad--a known, but limited quantity. I probably would have felt worse about thinking of her that way, but it had hurt when she dumped me. Oh, I understood why she was doing it and I was mature about it. It had still hurt.

It wasn't like I wanted to hurt her to get even, but I was in no rush to get back into a relationship with her. I would probably have been more interested in getting back together with Denise, if she suddenly became available again. But now there was Leslie, and potentially her friends to consider. Cheryl and Tori were probably a little more attractive than Emmanuelle--but all of those girls were very good-looking. I think it was more a matter of them being what I thought of as "my type."

Cheryl and Tori both looked more like my mom than Emmanuelle did.

Denise was still something of a factor in all of this, even though I knew she and I wouldn't wind up dating again. She had told too many of her friends how much the two of us had enjoyed anal sex. I knew some girls had avoided me since that got around the school. It made sense that each of the girls who were now interested had to know. They knew I had a big dick, they knew I liked anal sex, and they were interested.

At least, that was what my horny brain insisted.

I think if I was completely honest with myself, it was that weekend with my mother that had changed everything. I would have been overjoyed to get back together with Emmanuelle, but she had no chance of competing with the incredible sex I had enjoyed that weekend. It was doubtful any high school girl could measure up, really, but I felt like I at least had to try.

So all of that was swirling through my mind as I made my way into the locker room, changed into my soccer uniform, shin-guards and cleats, and made my way out to the practice field. I was picturing each of those girls in my mind, replaying conversations I'd had with each of them over the past couple years, and on some level my mind was measuring them up against each other.

Meanwhile, my body was rolling along on autopilot, and I was playing great soccer. Because I wasn't saying much, everyone just assumed I was really focused on what I was doing. One of the coaches had to point out that I had my own "cheering section." I blinked and looked over at the bleachers, and there were three of the girls I had been thinking about: Cheryl, Tina, and Tori.

Soccer always took a distant backseat to the school's football and basketball teams for attention. Usually there were only a dozen people in the bleachers to watch our practices, and those were family members of my teammates. None of us who played soccer for our school had any illusions that playing our sport would get us female attention. The fact that there were girls in the stands watching us...well, that was just weird, really.

I count myself fortunate that I didn't take note of them earlier. It would almost certainly have distracted me. Instead, I had been out there on the field playing at my absolute best without even trying. My body had seemed to drift naturally into the perfect position to cut off passes, to shut down Mike (our team's best scorer, and lined up against me for that scrimmage), and to drive down the field with the ball to make a pinpoint pass. In short, my team had dominated that scrimmage.

It was weird, too, because I still thought of Mike and Tio as our best players. They were both capable of much faster sprints than I was. Mike had a cannon for a right leg. He could kick the ball almost the length of the field, and no goalie wanted to stand in the way if he fired a shot right at them with all his might. At the end of practice, Mike laughed ruefully and gave me a friendly slap on the back.

"Damn, dude, I want to be on your team next practice!" he chuckled. "I want to get all those easy goals after you set it up for me."

Tio, on my team for that scrimmage, had scored three times.

After practice was over, I jogged over to the stands with Tio. His mother and little sister were always there for practice, and his mom rushed over to give him a huge hug and embarrassing wet kiss on the cheek. "Mom!" he groaned in embarrassment. She looked over his shoulder and gave me a wink. I grinned back at her--it was impossible not to--and shook my head. I clambered loudly up the bleachers with my hard plastic cleats ringing out at every step, and gave a grin to my "fans."

"I didn't expect to see you here," I said. "What a nice surprise!"

Of the three, only Tina really knew anything about soccer. She was staring at me wide-eyed and it was impossible to miss how obvious her hard nipples were, even through her thick bra.

"You were awesome out there," she breathed. "I had no idea you were that good!"

Cheryl and Tori hurried to add their own compliments, but it was obvious they didn't get it. To them, Tio had been the star of the show. I could see it in their eyes, and thought it would be a nice gesture to introduce them. Tio was one of the nicest people I knew, but he was painfully shy. It was worse when there were pretty girls involved. I hoped that having him here, in his element, would make him more comfortable.

Tori and Tio hit it off right away. Even better, Tio's mother seemed to really like her immediately. They would wind up dating for the rest of our senior year.

Cheryl, Tina and I sat on the bleachers as I rubbed down my legs.

"I'm sorry I don't have more time," I murmured. "I really need to get inside and change or I'll miss my ride home."

Before I could say what I wanted to, Tina cut me off.

"I can give you a ride home," she offered. "That way the three of us can talk as long as we want to."

Cheryl gave her a sharp glance, pursing her lips and looking at her suspiciously for a moment. Then she nodded.

"Oh," I replied. I thought for a moment and nodded. "That sounds great. Let me go tell Bobby, and I'll change and be right out."

We all stood up, and Tina said, "We'll meet you in the parking lot."

After telling Bobby that I had another ride, I stripped and hopped into the shower. It just seemed smart to at least rinse off the sweat before I got into a car with two attractive girls. I took less than ten minutes, but that was evidently enough time for Cheryl to say something to Tina. Both girls looked a little embarrassed and uncomfortable when I walked up.

"Why don't you two sit in the back so you can talk while I drive?" Tina suggested.

It was clear from Cheryl's surprised expression that she hadn't expected it. She seemed pleased at the prospect. I wasn't sure what to think, but I agreed. I slid into the back seat behind the passenger seat, so that I could see the side of Tina's face. As soon as I pulled the door closed, I set my book bag between my feet on the floorboard. When I straightened up, I almost butted heads with Cheryl. She was swooping in to kiss me as soon as she got into the car.

Tina watched us in the rearview mirror and gave us a minute before she muttered, "Seatbelts."

Cheryl was a damned fine kisser. I waited for us to pull out of the parking spot before I started to speak.

"You two probably know Denise and I broke up three weeks ago," I started. They both nodded, so I went on, "Emmanuelle and Justin broke up a little over a week ago, so she's interested in getting with me again." That earned me an interesting look from Cheryl. Tina merely nodded. "Right now, I don't think we're going to get back together long-term, but I did promise to go out with her tomorrow night. From what she had said, I just figured she wanted to hook up again, because she'd enjoyed it before."

I let out a sigh and shook my head. "That was all I expected, really. But earlier today, in English class, Tori was kind of flirting with me. After class, Emmanuelle came over and made sure to mention that the two of us were going out tomorrow. I think seeing me talking with Tori made her jealous, and now she may want more of a commitment from me. After the way she broke up with me before, I don't think I want to. Plus, I had no idea you were interested in me.

"I don't want to sound shallow, but I think I would at least like to date you before I let her have another shot. It's tough, though. I still have feelings for her, you know? But she dumped me, and that hurt. I mean, I get it; she always had a thing for Justin. That didn't make me feel any better about it. Then I was with Denise, and I would still be with her if she hadn't dumped me. I'd like to say I'm happy for her and Kyle, but I'm not."

The entire time I spoke, I was looking at Cheryl but watching Tina out of the corner of my eye. They both nodded at the appropriate times, letting me know they understood what I was saying. Tina cleared her throat then, getting our attention.

"Hey, it sounds like this will take longer than it will take for me to drive you home. I thought I would head over to the park, so we can relax and talk for a while."

"Sounds good," I replied, and Cheryl nodded.

When I smiled at Cheryl, she lit up. Then she leaned over for another kiss. This time she reached down and gave the shaft of my dick a gentle squeeze while we kissed. She moaned into my mouth when she felt me getting hard, and then gasped when she felt how big I got. Her eyes were wide as she stared into mine, and then she moaned weakly when my tongue slid into her mouth.

I slid my right hand up to squeeze and cup her left breast, and that earned a soft gasp as she finally broke off our kiss. She shook her head once, and then stared at the outline of my cock as she traced it with her fingers.

"Holy crap," she muttered. "I heard you were big, but this...wow."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tina's head jerk in response to Cheryl's remark. Then the car swerved into the entrance to the park and we turned three more times before she found a secluded spot to park. Barely a second after the engine stopped, Tina was up on her knees in the front seat, looking over the back of it at my throbbing dick in Cheryl's hand.

"Oh, damn," she groaned. Then she looked at Cheryl. "Are you going to suck him?"

"I...I don't know if I can," Cheryl murmured. "That's a lot more dick than I've ever seen before."

Cheryl did not see the way Tina stared at my dick and licked her lips. Her eyes met mine and I raised an eyebrow. The look on her face said she would love to suck me. I cleared my throat and gently pulled Cheryl's hand from my lap.

"Maybe we should get out of the car and talk," I said in as calm a voice as I could muster. "If someone sees us like this, we could get in trouble."

That was not an excuse on my part; the police regularly had officers cruising through the park on the lookout for horny teens making out in their cars. I had nearly been busted once with Emmanuelle when we had driven out to the park to fuck in her backseat.

We got out of the car and wandered over to a bench facing one of the ponds. There were ducks splashing around and a few geese. They came over to investigate us briefly until they saw we hadn't brought any food for them, and then they went on about their business. When I sat down, Cheryl slid into my lap and shuddered. Her ass felt fantastic as she wiggled it on the shaft of my dick. Then she turned sideways and looked at me closely.

"I heard you and Denise..." she started, and then she swallowed nervously. "Is it true you two had a lot of anal sex?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied easily, nodding.

"Really?" Cheryl squeaked. She cleared her throat and shook her head, and then gave me a nervous smile. "Sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar. It's just...when I saw how big you were I thought someone must have made that up."

"Oh, no," I assured her. "After the third time we tried it, that was Denise's absolute favorite thing to do. Mine too. I wish she wouldn't have blabbed about it to everybody, but it wasn't a lie."

Cheryl shuddered again when she felt my throbbing dick between the cheeks of her ass, and I watched her swallow heavily. She looked really nervous. Sitting to my left, Tina looked far more aroused than nervous.