Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done it before," Cheryl whispered.

I chewed my lip for a moment.

"This wasn't the conversation I wanted to have," I said softly. "I wanted to take you out on a date, and see how that went. I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything you're not comfortable with, Cheryl. Okay?"

She licked her lips again and nodded, but she didn't look as relieved as I had hoped. Then I realized my hard dick was not giving her the chance to think about anything else as it prodded her tight virgin backdoor right through her thin jeans. It was impossible for her not to think about how it would feel to have my big, fat cock stretching that tiny hole wide open.

I struggled to recall what I had intended to talk about. Cheryl was shifting in my lap, but wound up making things worse instead of better. Her thigh pushed my cock into a more upright position, and then it was practically pushing its way into her sensitive asshole. If we weren't wearing pants, she would have forced at least the head into her. She flexed her cheeks, but that just got me harder and held my pulsing cock head firmly against her sensitive little pucker.

Cheryl whined softly in her throat and gave me the most helpless look over her shoulder... Fuck! I wanted her ass, but struggled to think of something else to say. Finally, I had to lift her butt out of my lap and sit her next to me just so I could think clearly. Both girls stared at my dick as I pushed it down and adjusted myself.

"Oh!" I said, snapping my fingers. "I remember now. I was going to ask where you would like to go for our date, and when you would be available."

Cheryl really struggled to think about it, so I gave her a smile and reached over to squeeze her hand.

"Hey, no pressure," I assured her. "Take your time to think it over and give me a call when you figure out what you want to do."

"Thanks," she murmured.

* * *

We kissed again in the backseat, until Tina announced, "We're almost there."

I was a little surprised, because it wasn't my house. It was Cheryl's, but it was the first time I'd been there. She lived only a few blocks from the park. She gave me one last kiss and gathered her books.

"I'm not going to chauffer you around," Tina joked. "You should move up here."

"Okay," I replied, grabbing my book bag and moving to the passenger seat.

Tina rolled down her window and said, "Hey, I'll see you in the morning!"

Cheryl nodded, smiled and waved before heading in the front door.

"Do you think I scared her off?" I asked, as soon as the door closed behind her.

"A little," Tina chuckled as she looked back over her shoulder and pulled out of the driveway. "Was that what you were trying to do?"

"No, not really," I replied. We pulled out onto the street, and I looked at Tina's face closely. "Did you really plan to watch her suck my dick, back there at the park?"

"If she would have done it, I really wanted to watch," she replied without hesitation.

I started to ask why, but then recalled watching my mother suck Dad's dick the previous afternoon. It was hot to watch, and I could imagine it would look just as incredible if Cheryl was sucking my dick. I nodded.

"So, you're probably going to fuck Emmanuelle tomorrow night, right?" Tina asked. Her voice was conversational, as if she were asking my opinion about the weather.

"Probably," I replied, sighing. "I haven't even been on a date since Denise broke up with me. I doubt I could say no, even if I wanted to."

"Good to know," she chuckled. Her right hand slid over my thigh and she started stroking my shaft lightly with her fingertips. "Does that mean you can't say no to me either?"

I gulped and looked at her face again. "Are you serious?" I asked.

She released my dick and gave me a brief glance and a grin, then pulled into an empty driveway. We were still five or six blocks from my house. I must have looked confused.

"My place," she said, opening her car door. "Come on. We've got at least an hour before my mom gets home from work."

I had a lot of questions, but never got the chance to ask any of them. Tina pulled me along insistently as soon as she had closed and locked the front door behind us, and I found myself in her bedroom and watching her hastily strip off her school clothes. Those clothes had not done her body justice.

"Wow," I breathed when she peeled off her unflattering bra.

Tina might just have the biggest tits of any girl in our school. As soon as they were released from the constricting cups, they practically popped out from her chest. Her nipples were thick and swollen. I felt a little guilty when I saw her cocking her head and looking at me.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me?" she asked.

"Um, no," I replied. I blinked and looked down at her huge melons once more before looking back into her eyes. "I'm sorry, but I had no idea you had such amazing breasts, Tina."

I unbuckled my jeans and started sliding them down my legs, and was happy to see her smile. That smile lasted until she saw my dick for the first time, and then her jaw dropped.

"Oh, wow," she murmured.

"Does that make us even?" I asked her with a grin.

"Not quite," she replied, pushing her own jeans and panties down her legs.

Tina reached over to wrap her right hand around my throbbing shaft, and then she led me over to her bed by my dick. She finally licked her lips and looked up at my face when she reached the side of her bed.

"You won't tell anybody about this, will you?" she asked softly.

"No," I replied, shaking my head.

"Good," she sighed, and then she slid back onto the bed and spread her legs and arms.

Her pussy was drenched, but still very tight when I slid my dick into her. Tina moaned when the fat head of my dick spread her open, and then moaned again when my mouth closed on her throbbing right nipple. As horny as she obviously was, I still couldn't rush this. It was fortunate we had as much time as we did. It took nearly twenty minutes before I was able to actually fuck her tight little pussy, and even then I had to take it slowly. She still came like crazy all over my dick.

I wasn't completely surprised when she made me stop. Her expression had let me know she was getting uncomfortable a few minutes before she finally put her hand on my chest.

"Need a break?" I asked, pulling slowly out of her.

She just nodded, but I saw how puffy and red her poor little shaved pussy looked once I had withdrawn my dick. As soon as I did, she pushed me over onto my side and attacked my wet boner with her mouth. Tina lacked my mother's finesse, but she definitely had the same appetite for hard cock. As soon as I watched her eyelids droop with half my dick in her mouth, I knew Tina was the one I needed to marry.

She moaned ecstatically the entire time she sucked me, and only seemed happier when she felt my dick swelling between her lips. Still, I felt like I needed to warn her--like it would be rude not to.

"I'm going to come," I murmured into her thigh.

"Mmm-hmm!" she moaned, applying firm suction to the pulsing head of my cock. Her body shook all over when my thick semen erupted into her mouth, and she swallowed it noisily and moaned the entire time.

Tina kept gently nursing on my dick after she had gotten every drop out of me. She still had that blissful, cock-drunk look in her vacant gaze. My eyes went from her face down the smooth curve of her neck to her huge breasts. I licked my lips and recalled how her thick nipples had filled my mouth, and then I let my gaze continue down to the curve of her hip and her puffy pussy right in front of me. I leaned forward and gave her clit a gentle lick.

She gasped around my cock and finally pulled her mouth from me.

"Please, don't," she whimpered. "I'm still too sensitive."

"Okay. Sorry about that," I replied softly. Then I looked at her lovely face and narrowed my eyes. "Tina, I have to ask; how the hell are you still single? You're amazing."

She sighed and stroked my cock, looking from it to my face as she spoke.

"I started having sex way too young," she replied. "Those guys were really crude and ran their mouths off about it. Guys treated me like I was a cheap slut, and weren't very nice to me. When we moved here three years ago, I was determined not to let that happen again."

"Oh," I replied, nodding. That made sense. "What made you decide to have sex with me, now?"

"Are you kidding?" she chuckled. Then she turned her head and sighed as she looked at the head of my cock again. She ran her tongue around the sensitive outer rim and gave the tip a wet smooch. "As soon as I saw this incredible hard cock in Cheryl's hand, I knew I had to have it. Well, as soon as she said she didn't think she could take all of it." She glanced at her clock and pouted. "Oh, damn, we just don't have enough time." Her eyes went back to my face and she licked her lips. "I guess you'll have to fuck my ass next time."

Then she went back to sucking my dick and moaned when she felt me getting hard again in her mouth. My mind reeled as I thought about what she had said. Tina had a really sexy ass, and she had wanted me to fuck it. She expected a "next time" and then we would definitely have anal sex. In the meantime--oh, fuck! She was already making me come in her mouth again!

Tina once again moaned loudly as she savored my cum in her mouth. Afterward, she was reluctant to release me. She gave out a long sigh and kissed my dick before sliding out of her bed to get dressed. When she bent over to pick up her panties, I stared at her sexy behind and shuddered. Damn! That was an ass that I would dream about.

"I wish we had more time," I growled.

She looked back and saw me checking out her ass, and gave me a sexy smile. Then she shook her hips from side to side, letting me know we were talking about the same thing. "Me too," she replied.

It was my turn to sigh and slide from the bed, and we got dressed quickly. I waited until we were in the car before I softly asked, "What about Cheryl?"

"You're still going to date her, right?" Tina asked.

"Um...is that what you want?" I asked. I really had not expected her to want me to. "You two are best friends, right? I figured..."

"I can't wait to watch you fuck her," Tina murmured.

"What?" I gasped.

"Oh, yeah. That's going to be so hot. Especially when you take her virgin ass with that huge cock of yours."

I gulped and stared at her, wondering if she was messing with me, or just crazy. Already I was reassessing if she was really marriage material. She saw how distressed I looked, and chewed her lip for a moment.

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "That didn't come out..." She sighed. "Look, Cheryl is absolutely my best friend. That means you and I can't date, as long as we're all in school together. But it also means that I can bring the two of you over to my house after school. And, yeah, I really want to watch the two of you together. She'll let me watch, as long as you don't object. She may even let me suck your dick after you fuck her."

I started to say something, but stopped and thought instead. "Have you two done that before?" I finally asked.

"What? Share a guy?" she asked.

I nodded.

"No, we haven't," she replied, "but we have talked about it. It was something I had enjoyed before we moved here." She saw my questioning look, and added, "I had some...girlfriends...who enjoyed doing it in the same room, so we could watch each other."

"Ah," I muttered, nodding again.

Moments later, we arrived at my house. I leaned over and gave Tina a quick smooch before I got out of the car.

"Thanks again for earlier," I murmured. "You were fantastic."

"Thanks," she replied. "I can't wait for next time."

* * *

I don't know why I kept thinking that Emmanuelle and I were getting together the next night. It was Thursday already. After Tina dropped me off, I was barely inside the front door before I heard my mother's loud moans and my father's horny grunts carrying down the hallway from their bedroom. I grinned and headed into my bedroom to drop off my backpack.

My phone rang while I was in there, but it wasn't a number I recognized. It was Leslie.

I barely got the chance to say "Hi" before I had another incoming call from Emmanuelle.

"Oh, shoot," I murmured apologetically. "Leslie, Emmanuelle is calling right now. Can I take this and call you right back? I'm really, really sorry."

"Oh, it's okay," she sighed. "I knew you two were probably going to get back together."

"No, we're not," I replied, and was surprised at just how convinced I was. "I just promised to take her out again."

"Oh?" Leslie said, sounding surprised.

"Look, it will take a while to explain, but I promise I'll call you right back so I can explain. Okay?"

"Sure."

I hung up on Leslie and took the call from Emmanuelle.

"Hey!" I said. "I was expecting to call you a little later. What's up?"

"I'm on my way," she said breathlessly. "I'm wearing a skirt with no panties, and I can't wait for you to fuck me. I've been thinking about it all week."

I almost said, "I thought we were going out tomorrow night," but managed to keep from saying it out loud. My mind worked quickly, and I realized she might smell Tina or Cheryl's perfume on me. "Do I have time for a quick shower?" I asked.

"Hurry!" she replied, and then she hung up.

I hurried into my bathroom, and bit back a chuckle as I heard my dad bellow through an obvious orgasm. My shower took barely five minutes, but I was surprised to see Emmanuelle standing in the living room talking with my mother as I emerged from the bathroom. I was still damp, and only had that towel wrapped loosely around my waist.

"Be right with you!" I said as I crossed the hall to my bedroom.

I was surprised again when Emmanuelle came into my room. She looked my naked body over hungrily and pushed my door closed behind her.

"Your mother sent me in," she murmured.

"Oh," I replied.

"I'm pretty sure she knows you're going to fuck me," she whispered as she closed the distance and wrapped her arms around me. She was watching my face intently, and I nodded before leaning down to kiss her.

Moments later she was kneeling in my bed, with that skirt thrown up onto her back. Emmanuelle had not been exaggerating earlier--she was hornier than I had ever seen her before and she could not wait for me to fuck her. Damn! Her wet little pussy felt fantastic as it welcomed me in.

It had been three months since the last time I'd been inside her, and I had forgotten just how incredible it felt. The way she gasped, she had apparently forgotten how my thick cock felt inside her. She looked back over her shoulder at my face, and I watched her shudder through an orgasm almost immediately. Her tightly-gripping little pussy drenched my shaft with her juices, and I looked down at my dick sliding in and out of her. It looked amazing and made me groan.

"Oh, yes!" she panted as she felt me getting harder inside her.

I held her hips and slowly pumped in and out, looking from the salacious sight of my thick shaft filling her tight pussy up to her incredibly aroused face. She came twice more in rapid succession, and I watched her face each time. Then my eyes locked on her sexy little butthole, and I couldn't help but recall how incredible it had felt when I had slid my cock into that tight little hole. She had been the first to take me in her ass.

Emmanuelle couldn't miss it. She was watching my face, knew where I was looking, and felt my cock swell even bigger inside her. I heard her groan and watched her little puckered knot throb open and closed.

"Oh, God, you want my ass, don't you?" she groaned.

I tore my eyes from her pulsing little asshole and licked my lips as I looked into her eyes. I had promised not to, but of course I wanted her sweet ass. She didn't look mad, which was a relief, so I smiled at her.

"Well, yeah," I said, shrugging. "Of course I do. You have such a sexy ass, Emmanuelle. How could I not want it?"

Her eyes were locked on mine as she bit her lip and shuddered through another intense orgasm. I had to stop thrusting into her as her pussy gripped my shaft tightly. She panted for a bit and then licked her lips.

"Do you...have any lube?" she whispered.

I nodded.

She reached back and spread her cheeks. "Please, be gentle," she murmured softly.

My hands shook as I reached over to my desk and pulled open that top drawer. Her eyes went wide when she saw the bottle. When I had fucked her ass before, we had only used Vaseline because we didn't know any better. Seeing that bottle just reminded her how much anal sex I had enjoyed after she had dumped me. Then I was expertly lubricating her snug little hole and easing it open.

Emmanuelle buried her face in my pillow as soon as I pressed the tip of my cock into her asshole. It muffled her moan, but I could clearly hear that, "Oh my God!" Then I heard her soft grunts as my dick spread her open and worked its way inside her.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming!" she moaned into the pillow.

That was a good sign. I don't think she had come when I fucked her ass before. Emmanuelle had an amazing, tight little 18-year-old ass and it was eagerly taking more and more of my hard dick. Her moans into my pillow let me know she was enjoying it, but it also kept her from hearing the soft gasp behind me.

I was shocked to turn my head to see both my parents standing in my doorway!

They never said a word. Mom was licking her lips and shivering as she watched, while Dad simply shook his head slowly. Both of them were wide-eyed as they watched me fuck Emmanuelle in her ass. I looked back down at Emmanuelle, concerned that she would notice my parents and freak out. Instead, she kept her face in the pillow and pushed her hips back insistently.

I couldn't suppress my own groan. She was ready for a good ass-fucking now. I grabbed her hips and we both moaned as I started driving my full length in and out of her. God, it was so fucking good! After a couple minutes, she shuddered and cried out into the pillow as she came explosively. I panted and reached over for more lube, and noticed my dad slowly closing my bedroom door.

After quickly applying a squirt of lube to my shaft, I fucked Emmanuelle's sexy ass until I could no longer hold back. I came incredibly hard inside of her, and I'm pretty sure it set her off again. My own orgasm was too intense for me to tell, really, how it was for her. It was all I could do not to let out my own bellow as cum sprayed out of me like a geyser.

We were both left panting in the aftermath of that intense ass-fuck.

After I slid my spent cock slowly out of her, we lay spooned together in my bed while we caught our breath. I reached around her and held her hand. She shuddered against me, but it took me a few minutes to realize she was crying. That worried me.

"Oh, God, did I hurt you?" I asked in alarm.

She turned her face to mine and shook her head. "No, no," she sobbed softly. "It was incredible. You were incredible. It's just...it wasn't the same, and it's all my fault."

I shook my head to indicate I did not understand. Emmanuelle sniffled and kissed me softly on the lips before shaking her head sadly.

"You used to love me, didn't you?" she asked quietly.

I nodded and she sighed.

"I think I really loved you too," she whispered. "Now...the sex is just incredible, but we don't love each other anymore. I...I wish I hadn't broken up with you."

After that, she cried harder and buried her face in my chest. I just held her and felt helpless.

She was right, of course. I didn't love her anymore. I still liked her, though, and seeing her like this hurt me. Emmanuelle cried softly for a few more minutes, and then she suddenly stiffened in my arms. She pulled her head back and hissed, "Oh, shit! I need to use your bathroom."