All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Wow best mommie stroker ever. What an amazing opening chapter… hint..: hint…. Please daddy can we have sum more?

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 2 years ago

Hot hot hot 5 stars more about denise and emmanuelle please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very long but very good, multiple avenues to go in part 2. Ladies at mom’s work, girlfriend girlfriend… the dad son combo with or without tacit permissions…

Loved it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soccer doesn't have a scrimmage that's Rugby

HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read but would have liked Mom and Dad to have had names. One bit of writing did not work. This is a very close, loving and tactile family. They share cooking and meals together along with conversation. Dad's convention would have been talked about at the table by the three of them. With the characters you developed there was no need for his sudden disappearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it was a hot story, no question, but the overly excessive emphasis on her ass, and despite his youth, a frankly unbelievable amount of sex in one weekend was hard to imagine ever happening. That all said, the way they both cheated on the father/husband, and she pretended to be making it up to tease her husband on the phone just sort of sickened me in the end. Disrespectful, plus, after all that intensity between them, he just immediately goes back to the girlfriend before last the next day at school, as if none of it mattered to him at all. Shaking my head, wondering how great this story could have been, without some of those aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Great read even at 10 pages ! But the ending after reading that long of a story left you hanging. So many possibilities after dad returns. After that weekend it can't be over between mom and son. Does she do them both. Does she realize dad isn't the one anymore and leaves with the son, etc. etc. But great story and looking forward to part 2.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

First Class story, well worthy of the full ten chapters. I was pleased to award it the full 5 Stars *****

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Did “the son” have a name, or did I really miss it? Mom & Dad, too?

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Also, chapter two should develop the son/Monica romance. Mom didn’t want the two of them together, as it would affect the dynamics of the office they worked together in. Lots of potential conflict there!

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That comment about no scrimmage in soccer is total bullshit, by the way.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Felt incomplete. Son gave up possession to the Dad way to easily at the end. Girlfriend really had nothing to so with the story. Pretty long as well, especially to end without resolution, so abruptly.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Very hot mother/son anal action. You truly have a gift, dear author. Kudos.

Very eagerly looking forward to the other chapters of the lovely story.

Cheers

auwingerauwingerabout 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I've readd, and I really enjoyed it! A bit absurd, but that's what fantasy stories are for, right?? Keep up the good work!!

Also, thank you for your service. Ex-Navy here, too, '66 - '70.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Too quick of a transition aftyer the father left to go out of town. I would have liked more flirting and insteractions before she acosted him on the couch the first time. Beyond that slight miss, the sex and interaction was really hot, per your usual. I would have left open that he owns his mom's ass, even afyer the father returned. It would give possible lead-in to further chapters of not being able to give up her son. 4*

whacky76whacky76about 2 years ago

Hopefully you will write another chapter and I have the plot for you. Another comment has the beginning, father son double team mom. Here is the kicker, son is very competitive being a soccer player, have the guys compete fuck mom. Have dad say stuff like you are doing pretty good there son but let me show you this trick your mom really likes, maybe dick whip her face or something, then son goes great dad but watch this. Ok chapter two is started, fill in the rest for us.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Another LR classic! Totally fucking awesome!! There needs to be a chapter two where Mom let's Dad in on her new open hole and he shows his appreciation with his son by arranging things so the two of them can spit roast the Mom! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Wish he had hooked up with the hot teacher. Maybe part 2?

doorknob22doorknob22about 2 years ago

Perfect. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, I wish it were available as a e-book.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are definitely one of the best writers on this site. Great story line. Thoroughly enjoyed the concept, character development and style of writing. You have accomplished what few manage in erotica. Keeping the audience immersed. I look forward to reading the rest of your library

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

I’m not really into mommy/older woman stories - or even bro/sis stories for that matter. I’m simply a predictable older guy/younger woman story fan. So how did I start reading your stories so far out of my wheelhouse? And why do I read everything you post?

Given that, it must have been SPINAL MENINGITIS that first hooked me. Not sure why I read it, though it might have been due to its high score. I read it and I was hooked on your narrative style. I’ve read everything you’ve written since then and am always waiting for the next posting.

I found this story somewhat disappointing. Yes, it was well written and full of your typical strong protagonist’s ethos. I’m sure those members who read with a box of Kleenex at hand were quite satisfied, but it lacked the nuance and gravitas of so many of your other tales. Usually, your stories are filled with character development (and actual character GROWTH!) peppered with hot sex scenes. This story lacked any of the characteristics that have defined your excellence and focused on ridiculously incessant sex.

Hey, it’s your universe and write what you want! But I’ll wager your REAL fans found this story lacking.

Just my $.02.

Any chance you’ll continue CENTRAL HIGH BLUES?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; What a story, only drawback was that it was Mum and Dad, no names, but what a story. He sure is one very lucky boy, mum loves to suck cock and swallow his cum and then he teaches her to crave a good, hard arse fucking, a win, win for both of them. More please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only growing up could be this good Please continue to share your art of telling a tale with us KrBillT bill49t@gmail.com I trust you and yours have survived the Chinese craziness

JTassJTassabout 2 years ago

Excellent job as always!

My only quibble is I felt that the end and the reintroduction of the ex-girlfriend was a bit rushed. I hope you decide to continue this. When's dad's next business trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ditch the girlfriends and other nonsense. Focus on the pure love and adoration the son and father show the mother. I am all for dad and son taking care and pampering mommy!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 2 years ago

A very yummy opening chapter to this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Hot indeed. On to the next chapter. 5stars

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

this was masterful. i’m so glad there’s more. on to the next!

garybluegaryblueabout 2 years ago

Very nice handling of what could have become unbearably repetitious.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I liked the chapter and I intend to continue reading the next chapters but I'm afraid I won't like them and I'll have to stop reading as there may be a father-mother-son threesome or other M+F+ group sex, things I don't like at all. I wish I'm wrong and there's only MF+ sex.

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 2 years ago

An absolute epic! Looking forward to the next chapters.

JGellarJGellarabout 2 years ago

Awestruck! I shy away from anything longer than 3 pages, usually 2 maxed, but I had to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal, simply phenomenal.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

As Demosthenes384bc pointed out, it was a quick transition after the dad left for his trip, some additional teasing and lead in before the couch scene would have been good. Also it seemed like the mom was going down on the son before the 'tacit' approval over the phone from the dad to take care of mom (technically cheating?) So had she cheated in the past as she seems so addicted to bjs at least? But for me the rest of the story made up for those questions.

I enjoy all the author's other stories but for some reason I was hesitant to start this one, I am glad I finally read it and look forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 2 years ago

Great Job Lexx! Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great read. Simply a wonderful story.… Well written, interesting, and very very sexy.... Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of THE best story i have ever read in my life. Keep up the good work.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Well paced, and well written. What boy doesn’t deserve getting to fuck his mother’s ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With dad coming home i think i would be working on getting mom to set me up with her coworkers starting with the married one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like a good story but it didn't seem to have a point other than just the premise of sex when the dad was out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The son will obviously need to continue feeding his mother sperm, regardless of her good intentions. Shes a cocksucker. The father is of no account. Once a mother gives her asshole to her son, she can't help it. She'll keep sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHEN I SAW ATHE END OF PAGE 1 THAT THIS WAS 10 PAGES LONG, I STOPPED. DON'T NEED A 10 PAGE STORY ABOUT SON GETTING A BLOW JOB AND SEX FROM MOM. HAVING READ THE TOP OF PAGE 10 IT APPEARS OTHERS WERE INVOLVED AS WELL. TOO BAD, I DON'T NEED A 10 PAGE STROY, PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hella good story. Subtle sense of humor too. Chuckled a lot.. I was hoping for 10 more pages and dad's relief at getting some help, or annoyance that son had ruined her lol.

upyoursixupyoursixover 1 year ago

I love this story but your timelines need editing. At one point you say his first bj was three weeks sooner but another you say he hasn't seen Emanuele (pretty sure I spelled that wrong?) In three weeks but they've had sex. Sorry to nit pick but your one of my all time favorite writers and I can't not point that out

upyoursixupyoursixover 1 year ago

Also, I hope you ignore the comment from that anonymous from two months ago complaining about a teen page story. Straight up five star writing even with the errors for here. Seriously just scroll down and look at the number of pages instead of leaving a bad comment dipshit or at least have the conviction to put your name on the comment

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Excellent Read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! That was intense. I know I would never be able to fuck that much even when I was that age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of rambles on, the ending is dumb, the complete lack of believability in the virility of both the mom and son gets boring after a while, and I'm not a fan off all the "water sports", but still a decent story. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very loving. Very sexy. Well written. Great story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I not only came in my panties after page three but when he started fucking her tight ass I came in my panties again. they are so saturated with my juices I will have to suck them.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

What a fantasy. Most excellent!

bobcatu2bobcatu2over 1 year ago

Don't like the theme being repeated over and over after a while it's boring primarily a****** p**** mouth all good. Repetition not so good. Sorry wish I had one of those hot women like Anonymous around to take care of this thing that's hanging there. Haha just the fact

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He never stopped to clean his penis an put on a condom. I am not sure what lude he used. Hopefully it was an actual anal lube. And since Monica was also and anal "virgin" she should have been treated the same as he did with his mom. A penis as big as described, is to big it would hurt and maybe damage her rectum. To make this a closer "non porn" read give him and 8" cock and a slightly bigger girth let say 6.5 ". Other than that it is a good read; but to long.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Became a bit repetitive and dreary

By page five, I started skimming. It was so repetitive. Nympho mom, suck suck suck. I don't know why it requires 10 pages to repeat the same scene over and over. I really can't believe it requires more chapters.

TTryderTTryder10 months ago

Most excellent She going to drain dad dry when he gets home.

xavierwxavierw10 months ago

DAYUM!!! Excellent work, which catapulted you onto my Favorites List after only reading ONE STORY! Great job!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really fun and sexy story!

cuck1cuck19 months ago

Loved it. I would like to know how they continue when the dad gets home.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

by page 3 enough was enough i finished reading it

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

I was disappointed. I was hoping dad would come home and explained that he was OK with what they had done, thus he told them what he did before he left. He was actually looking for some help satisfying his nympho wife. He is getting older you know.

Anyway loved the story. Great editing as well. Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeter7 months ago

Hi 2 you that was the Best story iv ever read by fare in a long time? You got me so hard I had to let it all out, every last drop. Thank you again love Loftyxxxxxxxxxxx?

rbell42rbell426 months ago

That was so great. I was hard the whole time, over a couple of edging sessions. I would like another story with Monica, Mom's co-worker. And of course another story involving Emmanuelle.

diverdown77diverdown776 months ago

great story. I would have loved if you added some ass to mouth as much as Mom loved cock. Get Dad involved and the son can start pegging his Dad!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

As good of a " Son fucks mom" Story as I've ever read. Any mom who becomes an ass-slut, then sleeps with her son's dick in her mouth all night as a pacifier, is a seriously good fucking mom!! But all that said, ten pages was way too fucking long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

as good as that was you do know no one can fuck that much that dick would be so sore he wouldn't be able to touch it but great store.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lucky boy!

addi01edaddi01edabout 2 months ago

So well written, love your penmanship.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Fantastic story !!! Great job !!!

1reddawg121reddawg128 days ago

Holy Hell,What a Hot Story. I'm staying at my mums house now,Reading this story,As she is walking by. So Hot!!🔥🫦🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES