Mom Suffers from Sexsomnia

Story Info
Mom has sex while sleep walking.
4.2k words
4.32
44k
84
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My home was under renovation, Mom and dad told me to stay with them while I waited, after a few weeks, something strange started to happen.

I woke up one night with my pajamas at my knees and I was soaking wet. I have no sex life but to masturbate every night, and not remember it. The second morning I woke up it was the same thing, but then I realized there was no cum on me. What is going on?

Mom, "Doug, are you okay? You look very tired."

"I'm not sleeping well."

Mom, "Doug, you work so hard."

"Well, with the house being renovated and the extra hours driving maybe I am too tired. I will go to bed early tonight."

Later that day.

Mom, "I'll let dad know you went to bed early; he is out in the garage working on his truck again."

"I wonder if he will ever get it running again."

Mom, "I hope so, I miss him in bed with me."

"Good night mom, I hope you sleep well."

I went out to see my dad. "Hey old man, good night."

Dad, "Old man, who is going to bed so early?"

"You should, I think mom is in the mood for some loving."

"I guess I am an old man, I'll be right behind you."

We laughed and talked for a few minutes. The next morning, I woke up in the same condition.

I took my sheets to the laundry and place them in the wash.

I head to work where I stopped at Dunkin and picked up four coffees' for the office.

We had a big project going and my boss could see I was preoccupied.

"Doug, a word?"

"Sure Bill."

"Doug my old friend, you are preoccupied, it's not like you, are you okay. Anything I can help you with?"

"Bill, I have a personal issue with my parents, I'm staying with them while my house is being renovated."

"If you need time off, take all you need. We can get through this project."

"I do have an appointment tomorrow morning."

"Take the time off."

"Thank you, Bill."

I went to my desk and Claire came to me; Claire is the only woman in our small company. She is a former fashion model, who changed course and got her education in business. She is five-eleven, about a C-Cup, long brown hair, hazel eyes, and an ass to sleep on. So beautiful. She likes me, but I have hesitated to get involved.

"Doug are you okay."

"I'll be okay, Claire. Just not sleeping well this week."

"Need anything, just ask."

I watched her walk to her desk and had to shake my head to clear it. She is a large distraction on her own.

I left work and went out to eat at my favorite Chinese Restaurant, it was all you can eat. I loved it for it bacon friend shrimp, butterfly shrimp and beef varieties.

I always grab a far seat and enjoy a great Dr. Pepper with dinner. A plate is laid down in front of me and a glass. I look up and smile.

"I hope this seat isn't taken."

"Claire, is this a great surprise."

I stood up and hugged her, then held her seat.

"Doug, you come here often?"

"It seems I come daily. I just love shrimp. Yourself?"

"Not as often, just once a week for sushi. Are you doing better this evening?"

"Yes, just have to work on a family issue."

"Doug, you like dancing?"

"I love dancing."

"Would you like to go dancing after we eat?"

"Claire I would love to."

We enjoyed our meal then I followed Clair to the Dance Club. She was doing something in her car so I waited, wishing I was parked next to her.

When I saw her, she had changed into an extremely sexy outfit.

"Claire, I can't believe you can look even better than you do in the office."

"Thank you, Doug, shall we go in."

"I'm afraid I will melt being this close to you, you're so hot."

"I'm still Claire."

"You're right, let's dance."

We entered the building and Claire introduced me to her friends.

"Am I being set up Claire?"

"Yes, this is my best friend Dana, Jenny, Betty, Alice and Henry She hates her real name Henrietta."

They moved out so I would be in the middle of the six of them.

"Doug, we all get together each week to catch up and just get wild. But tonight, they all get to dance with the hunk from my office, so let's go dance."

We all went to the dance floor, and I must admit I had a great time. Dana was the hottest of the six. She was dancing with me, and I felt like I was having sex with her. She left the floor holding me tight.

We all enjoyed another drink, and they asked me if I knew any martial arts.

"I have watched Walker, Jet Li, Michael Jai White. Oh, and Jackie Chan."

They all laughed at me. And Claire kissed me.

Claire, "Doug we're sorry, we are all in the same group. We practice martial arts since we stopped modeling. Each of us are champions in our own forms, we come here for peace and dancing. When I saw you, I had to bring you, I hope you enjoy the rest of the night."

"If I disagree, will you all beat the shit out of me?"

"No, maybe worse."

Dana, "Lets dance, it's closing time soon and I want to feel his cock against me again."

We headed out to dance and the girls were having a great time, they each took their shots at me, and I couldn't believe how hot they were. We danced until they closed, and they all hugged me with sweet kisses. Claire smiled as they all left.

"I hope that helped take your mind off your troubles tonight."

"Claire, I have never had so much fun, thank you."

Claire, "Dana thinks you're hot."

"She grabbed my cock enough."

"How about you come to my place, and we enjoy a drink and hopefully I'll get to see that wonderful tool of yours?"

"Lead the way."

I followed Clair to a nice home; she got out and leaned against her car.

"You like it?"

"Let's go find out."

"She led me to her bedroom, and I undressed her, and I smiled at the beauty before me, I then undressed and we made love a few times.

"Claire, do you think Bill would be upset if two of us called in sick this morning?"

"You aren't coming in?"

"I just have a doctors appointment at the Blakes Medical Center."

She giggled and rolled to her back, her large breast standing high with those nipples standing strong.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'll see you when you come in, then you can tell me how your appointment went."

I sucked on her nipples for a few minutes and got dressed, "I wish I didn't have to leave. You look so amazing."

"There's always the weekend."

"Serious, I'll be there."

She stood and hugged me, "Doug go before we both get fired for never showing up at work again."

I left and went home smiling. I made love to my officemate and the hottest woman I know.

I entered the house quietly and just undressed and jumped in bed, my alarm went off at eight, and I once again woke to soaked sheets.

"What the hell is this."

I showered and cleaned up. I went down and told my parents I loved them, but I had a meeting in twenty minutes, and I was running late.

"I arrived at the Medical Center and checked in. A nurse came out and Told me Dr. Fredricks would see me now. I followed her to a room and had a seat.

Ten minutes later the door opened, and I jumped up. "Dana?"

"Doug? I had no idea it was you, have a seat. How are you feeling from last night, I must apologize for how loose I was. I had way too much to drink."

"I wouldn't apologize, you were a lot of fun."

"Did you put your hand up my blouse while we were dancing?"

"A couple times, you have the largest breast there, and from what I remember very soft."

"Claire must be so pissed."

"I don't think so when I told her I was coming here she burst out laughing."

"You went home with Claire? She never takes anyone home; you must be a special friend. Okay let's talk business before my panties get any wetter."

"This is going to be hard, but I have a problem, I wake up every morning this week with my sheets folded down and I am soaked. At first, I thought it was urine, but it was cum, from a woman who squirts."

"Doug, you have no memory of having sex at night?"

"I was with Claire last night, and the night before I did dream of her, she had bent over to pick up something and I saw her ass. I couldn't get it out of my mind."

"The nights before?"

"Nothing that I remember."

"Doug, can we get a blood test and urine test from you?"

"Sure, if it will help."

"Okay Cindy will be right in to take your blood and direct you to the bathroom. I'll be back to talk to you after my next patient."

"Dana, all this stays between us right."

"Doug, I wouldn't break my oath, and I wouldn't hurt a friend, much."

She kissed me as she left, and Cindy came in to take my blood. She took me to the bathroom and told me to see her right back in the room. I did my thing, cleaned up and returned to the room.

"Thank you, I will send these right out for testing, it shouldn't take long for the results. Dr. Fredricks will be right back in."

There was a knock on the door, Dana entered, without her house jacket.

"Doug there is a Jimmy/John's across the street would you have lunch with me?"

"Sounds good, they make great subs."

We walked over, and she asked more questions.

Doug, I hope they weren't personal, but I have to tell you it doesn't sound like you have an issue. It sounds like someone is having sex with you at night, someone who may not even know they are."

"What, the only woman in the house is my mom."

"That is very hard to take, but it may be her."

We walked in and ordered then we sat down, She went into the booth seats first, and I got a great look at her legs.

"Did you enjoy that long look at my legs Doug?"

"Oh, please don't be mad, it's just they are so smooth."

She looked around and no one was close. We were in a booth together and she was on the inside. She took my hand and placed it on her leg.

"Each one of us that met you last night would feel the same. We all take great care of ourselves; you should come to one of our tournaments and watch us."

"I would love to." My hand was rubbing her leg and I hadn't even touched my sandwich yet.

"Doug, your hand is touching my panties. Don't stop, I just thought you should know."

"I'm sorry, they feel so great I lost myself for a moment."

"What do you think of my panties?"

"They are very silkie and wet."

"That's because of the way you are touching me. Keep it up and I will soak my panties."

I pulled my hand away, but she stopped me and moved my hand inside of her panties. She had such a curly bush and then my fingers were inside her. She opened my sandwich and put my straw in my drink. She cut the sandwich up a little so I could eat it with my left hand.

"How can I eat; I feel like I'm about to cum myself."

"Wait, me first."

She came and my fingers were soaked. She pulled my hand out and smiled.

I licked them and she asked me to switch places with her. She pulled out my cock and gasped.

"I hate Claire right now." We both laughed as she started to give me a hand job.

"Dana, I'm going to cum in a moment."

She pulled a cup out and handed it to me. I struggled and yet I came into the cup. She looked around and looked at me again. Her hand stayed on my cock while we ate. People started to enter so she let go. She licked the cum off her hand.

"That was the best lunch I've had in a long time."

She took the cup and put a cover on it. And placed it in her purse.

"Dare I ask why you are keeping that?"

"Dessert."

I laughed and we finished, she had to get back.

"You know I wouldn't mind going out with you myself, I'll talk to Claire. A nice steak dinner, my treat."

"I don't think I should be seeing my doctor, she may not like dessert, and she could poison me."

She laughed and we stopped at the entrance. "I so want to take you right now Doug, thank you for being such a wonderful man and tell Claire I approve."

I left watching her leaning against the door. She smiled and I waved. It took only a few minutes to get to work and Claire greeted me at the door with a big kiss.

I looked around, "We are the only ones here today, the others went to DC for a contract."

"So, you knew I was going to see Dana?"

"Yes, but I couldn't say anything I wanted you to be surprised."

"Boy was I; she is one hot looking doctor."

"I hope all is okay, she wouldn't tell me if I beat it out of her."

"She took some blood, see what happens."

"Did she take any other fluids"?

"Not from her office, but she did from the sub place across the street. I was rubbing her very sexy leg, and I hit her wet panties, next thing I know my fingers were deep in her. It was heaven. Then she came, and we switched. She gave me a hand job and saved my cum."

"Damn I wish I was there."

"You're not mad?"

"I have no claim to you yet."

"If we lock the door, you can claim me now?"

"Doug what kind of woman do you take me for, I am very respected here."

She locked the door and turned off the lights, she removed her blouse and bra.

"Well, shall we see if I fit on the lunch table?"

I laid her down and removed her skirt and panties, we made love for half an hour and she was wonderful. I ate her and fucked her as she asked.

Then we dressed hoping no one would come in we smelled of sex.

The phone rang, it was Bill.

"Hi Claire how does Doug look, I was just thinking of him."

"He looks tired, not doing much work, as normal."

Bill laughed, "Why don't you both take the rest of the day off, maybe he will get some sleep. We will see you Monday."

Claire smiled at me as she removed her panties and laid across her desk. I went down and ate her again, "Claire this is better than any food I eat."

We both came not long after, and she laid on her desk beat.

"Doug were you eating me, Dana or both of us. Wow I thought I was dinner."

"I never thought of Dana, why would I think or her when I'm with someone so lovely."

"Doug, want to come over to the house again?"

"Lead the way."

When we pulled up. "Doug duck, it's Dana."

Wait here, I'll see what she wants."

"Hi Dana, I heard you had a special patient today."

"I hate you Clair, he is so gorgeous, I'm jealous."

"What's on your mind,"

"I was wondering if you wanted to share some dessert with me?"

"I heard you collected some dessert, I would love to share it with you come on in, Want anything special to put it on?"

"I can only think of two tits."

"I like that, lets go and try out this wonderful dessert."

"I was going to eat it myself seems you have already sampled some."

"I can watch you eat it, I am sure it will be good for me also."

I watched Dana, kiss Clair, as Clair left the door open and waved me in lifting here five fingers twice.

I got undressed and walked in quietly, I could here them in the kitchen talking, so I hid in a corner next to a hutch. Felt funny leaving my clothing outside, but didn't want and sounds, I even left the door open a little.

I heard them enter the living room, they were both naked. Clair laid down and Dana poured my cum on her nipples. Dana started by kissing her pussy. I waved at Clair and she smiled. Dada kissed her way up to Claire's breasts, she licked off the cum and then poured more. She sucked on Claire's nipples hard Then kissed her with cum in her mouth. Dana poured the rest into Claire's mouth and they kissed. Dana's ass was high and Clair pointed at her. I snuck over and Claire put a finger inside Dana. She pulled out pointing for me to enter her.

Clair started moaning loud making Dana start, just enough for her not to hear me. Her ass was half off the couch. I smiled as my dick was close. I slammed into her and she screaemd and next thing I knew I was flying across the room. Dana was over me laughing.

"Doug, I am so sorry. I had no idea you were here and Clair you are mean."

Clair was laughing so hard, Dana joined her."

"You two do realize I may have broken ribs."

Dana, "As long as that piece of steak isn't hurt, you'll be okay."

Dana lay over me and mounted me, she went slow saying.

"Oh, how could a cock feel so good going in."

Clair was licking us and Dana wiggled her ass.

"Clair, you are so blessed to work with such a handsome man, Doug, I hope you are ready I am going to ride this hot and well done meat.

Dana rode me hard, her breathing was heavy and her breast bouncing like Jello. I enjoyed the site of her DD's. She came three times and told me she was no where done.

Clair came to my mouth and kissed me. "Would you enjoy my sitting on your beautiful lips?"

"Oh Clair please hurry, I love your pussy."

Clair started to rub her clit on my chin, then she kissed Dana.

Dana squirted so much it ran down my chest to my neck.

Then Clair came causing me to chock as I enjoyed her sweet taste.

Dana had me ready, I tried to speak but Clair was cumming in waves. I shot my load and Dana screamed "Yes, fill my cave you beast."

I was still hard so she continued riding me. I didn't mind, Clair was a cumming machine." Then Dana stopped, she just sat on me, she was looking at me.

Clair moved off and laid next to me. "Doug, I have been with a few men, but you my dear, you are a god. I will take care of you anytime Clairs lets me."

"If I let you."

They kissed, then Dana kissed me. "Clair I am going to let him free, want his cum?"

"Dana you enjoy, I want to watch you."

"We watched Dana lick and suck, then she took a mouthful and shared with Clair. "I love being your best friend."

"As I love you."

"Are the two of you lesbians?"

"Clair laughed, I think it is called bi. But I am so stuck on you. And I would share you with any of my girlfriends."

"Dana is enough to kill me, Dana you have the full package. You are a goddess."

Dana reached down and kissed me.

"Clair can we share, you have him during the day I'll have him all night?"

Clair laughed and knocked her down as she moved on top of her.

"Doug I know you don't have to get up in the mornings, can you stay with us all weekend, I promise you will not regret it, but just remember Dana may be the hottest woman you have ever seen, you are mine still."

Clair, I am all yours and I will do what ever you ask."

"Then enter my ass as we make love."

"Yes ma'am."

The weekend was wild, but the story is about what is happening to me at home, So, I will skip to Sunday evening after I left Clair.

I got home and my dad's truck is sitting in the front drive. I get out of my car and smiled.

Dad, "I am finished with it son. Now they take it apart again and paint it. Want to ride over with me, mom is picking us up and we are going to dinner."

"You bet I will, I can't believe you have finished."

"I need to spend more time with your mom, she hasn't been feeling well these last few days."

"Glad to hear it, she misses you."

"Well tonight she can enjoy some good sushi."

I laughed. "I had lunch there with Claire. I may be moving in with her."

"About time you asked that woman out. I could tell years ago she loved you, and she is a very hot woman, like your mom."

"Yes, they are dad. So is this truck it sounds great."

"It's just a truck I would give it up in a minute for your mom. Of course, I would build another truck."

We laughed as we drove into the paint shop, while dad talked about painting, I saw mom pull up. I went out and said hello.

"Doug sit up front with me, dad will be forever." Mom and I talked about Claire, and she was very happy. I finally realized she and I were meant for each other.

"Mom how have you been feeling lately, you seemed to be tired a lot also?"

"You mention it I have been tired; do I look as bad as you have?"

"Mom you could never look bad."

"How much did the old fart pay you to say that."

We both laughed and continued making small talk until I saw dad coming, I got out and jumped in the back seat. Dad laughed. "I'm sorry guys I get talking trucks and the world gets small. So off to Chinese?"

We had a great time and then headed for Ice Cream, when finished home we went.

12