Mom Suffers from Sexsomnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom and dad sleep well, see you sometime in the morning."

I once again thought about sleeping, I pulled out my old video recorder, and hid it so I could video anyone mounting me.

I laid in bed wide awake, so I called Claire.

"Doug you in bed?"

"Yes."

"Call me back FaceTime."

I laughed and called her back; she was sitting on her bed naked.

"Well, I was thinking how much I missed them."

"Oh, these small things?"

"Small? Takes two hands to hold one."

"Oh, stop they are nowhere near that big."

We talked a while then she said good night. I smiled and hung up.

I went to sleep after midnight, I should be okay tonight. But an hour later I was woken up. I kept my eyes closed until my nightlight came on.

There in all her glory was my beautiful mom, she was sleepwalking. She folded down my sheet and then pulled down my shorts, she sucked on my cock until it was hard and then she mounted me, I couldn't believe it was my mom, she was so beautiful, so gorgeous. Her body still firm for a woman in her late forties.

Her pussy was tight and I was enjoying what was happening, I reached up and held her breast and wow they were better than Claires. I twisted her nipples and mom stopped, her eyes became clear, and she just looked at me, my eyes still closed and my fingers still twisting her nipples. "Doug are you awake?"

I saw a tear in her eye, and I reached and wiped it. She looked like she was in shock. I pulled her to me and held her.

"Doug how did I get in here and why am I having sex with you?"

"I am not sure mom, but you have been doing it for several days. I talked to a doctor about it, and she would like to see you."

"Doug, can we finish. I feel so guilty, I don't remember doing this with you, but it feels so good."

Mom and I continued to make love until she squirted all over me again.

Then we kissed. And I told her we can talk in the morning. She got up and I smiled watching her leave. I lay in bed feeling very good and yet sorry for my mom.

12