Mom Suffers from Sexsomnia Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate, Dad learns of mom's illness.
7.2k words
4.4
18.4k
34
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sleeping very well, it was now three am and I'm looking at my erect cock, eight inches by 4 inches, oh how I hate it right now. Why haven't I gotten out of bed to change these wet sheets? Maybe because I like the smell. I am a sick man. I laughed but stopped fast. When my door opened, I covered up fast and pretended I was sleeping. Damn these sheets smell good. I peaked and it was my mother again, naked. She was just looking forward, like she was hypnotized.

"Dale, you look too hot, let me help with that. I just have to move these sheets down just a bit. There isn't that better?" She again climbed on me and held my cock then she bent her knees slowly lowering herself on my cock. It was beautiful, her puffy lips and beautiful mound, never maintained, but her pussy was so hot. Her breasts look like perfect round melons and as I hoped they started to bounce as she rode me. She was smiling and she started talking.

"Dale, I'm sorry I yelled at you, I do enjoy your cock in me, I really like it in my ass. I come even more, and the feeling is how do they say it on the movie Greece? Oh, it's electrifying."

I had to watch this as I film her having sex with me. I felt bad doing it, but this was so humorous and scary.

"Dale, you want me to do anal, I was hoping you would ask. Watch, I will go slow for you. She stood, held my cock again and lowered down slowly as my cock entered her ass.

"Dale, you seem thinner this evening! Maybe it's just me, here we go, now don't get mad, I'm going to let you have it good because I yelled at you. Now don't just lay there rub my clit hard. Hurry Dale."

Mom wants me to rub her clit, this is too crazy. I rub her clit as she asks, and she smiles.

"Dale, I know you don't like putting your fingers in me, but could you just this once?"

"I slid three fingers inside her and she started breathing hard and crying how hot it was. The cursing was loud. I text my father asking him for help mom is fucking me in her sleep.

He comes in a few minutes later and puts a finger to his lips. He waves his hands in front of her face.

I had removed my fingers, in fear dad would cut my throat.

"Dale dam it I asked you to fuck me with your fingers just this once now please do it."

I looked at dad and he shook his head. I moved my fingers back into mom.

"Thank you, Dale, you have no idea how happy I am, are you ready here I cum."

Dad looked at me with tears in his eyes, but then my fingers were being crushed, as mom screamed, "you are such a beast Dale. And the flood waters were rolling down my chest, it reached my neck. Dad's eyes were wide open as was his mouth.

"Dale, I am so happy I married a stud like you. Let me sleep now. Morning comes soon."

Mom collapsed and dad caught her. He carried her to their bathroom and removed her gown and his clothing. They took a shower and mom screamed. "Dale how did we get in here. Wow look at your erection. Want me to take care of it?"

"Mary we just had sex, aren't you sore or tired?"

"Don't be silly, I slept like a baby last night I would remember this handsome cock in me."

Mom sucked dad and he looked at me. He shrugged his shoulders. I watched mom suck his massive cock and swallow his cum. Then she washed him.

I returned to my room, and I changed my sheets. Then I went to my shower. I got clean then put a towel around me. I sat on my bed with my towel around me and my head in my hands. Then I was woken out of my daze when someone sat next to me.

"Oh lord not again?" I looked up and it was dad in a towel he pulled me to him crying.

"Dale I am so sorry about what just happened, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know mom was visiting you."

I was in tears now; how much pain is dad feeling right now.

"Dad, all I could think of was texting you for help. She has come in here a few times, always the same thing. I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be, you had nothing to do with her actions. I need to get her help; I just don't know where to look."

"I have an idea. Claire knows a lot of people, she can help?"

"Be careful what you say, I don't want mom hurt."

I called Claire, she was just getting out of bed. "Dale, how are you, should have called me facetime, I'm nude."

"I'm on speaker with my dad."

"You could have told me Dale. Hi Mr Fredricks, I'm going to go jump off the roof."

"HI Claire, we have a favor to ask of you."

"You have to ask Dale if he wants you to see me naked."

"Clair, we're serious. We have a problem."

"Sorry it's very early guys, how can a naked woman help you."

"Clair, we need a doctor for my mom. She has a sleep problem."

"That's easy Dr. Abrams, I'll text you, her number. She is a sleep doctor."

"Hope she hasn't hurt herself."

"No, but she is sleepwalking, so we are afraid she might."

"Give her a call at seven-thirty. Maybe she can fit you in right away."

"Thank you, Claire."

"You're welcome and have a great day Mr. Fredricks."

"You also Claire."

Dad walked away laughing. "Should have facetimed her." He smiled and I received a text. It was a short video of her showering. Then she blew me a kiss. What I didn't know was mom had moved my broken rib. When I stood, I screamed in pain and collapsed. Mom and dad came running. I was out cold on the floor, and they called an ambulance. Mom just looked at my cock and dad covered me.

Dad called Claire using my phone. She turned it to facetime, and dad laughed as he covered the phone.

"Mr. Fredricks, I'm so sorry."

"Claire, Dale is heading to the ER. He is unconscious. Not sure what happened, could you let your boss know?" Claire never covered up.

"I'll call him right away and I'm on my way to the hospital. Mr. Fredricks you are peaking."

Dad laughed and hung up. Fortunately, mom was dressing and never heard the call."

I was taken straight to surgery; they could tell right away my spleen was possible ruptured.

Mom, Dad, Claire and Bill showed up. Bill introduced himself and Claire smiled at dad.

Claire sat next to dad, and he was laughing. "Are you always a teaser?"

"Never, I just adore Dale. When it was you, I didn't know what to do, then I just played it sexy. I never thought you would peak."

"Well, Dale is a fortunate man."

"Thank you, you are also, Mrs. Fredricks is a hot number."

"You know you can call us Dale and Mary."

"Thank you, Dale, now I really have to be careful."

Dad laughed as the doctor came out. "Hi Folks, just an update for you, looks like your son had a broken rib, and somehow this morning he did something to make it worse. Fortunately, it's just a small puncture, that was easy to repair, and he will have no scare. He will be able to go home but he needs to rest for two weeks. No activity at all."

Dad looked at mom and he became worried. "Dale, you just turned white are you okay?"

"Thank you, Claire I'm not sure."

"Dale, we can handle his work so ensure him we will not make to big a mess piling everything up on his desk. He is my only good worker; I can't get the rest of them to do anything."

"Bill, you know I can kick you hard enough you can't leave the hospital."

Claire smiled at our boss. He walked out laughing.

"Bill seems to be a nice boss."

"He is the owner, and I have never worked for such a great man."

"Good to know, I don't have to worry about Dale losing his job."

"Oh, don't worry I'll keep him up to date. I love working with Dale. I was so excited when he finally asked me out."

"I could tell this morning." Claire covered his chest and dad laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek."

"Dale and Mary, I have five friends who can help take care of Dale so you can do your work. We all had a great time with him dancing. I know they would be willing to help."

"That would be great, Claire can you call me later, maybe just by phone?"

"I try my best." Claire laughed and kissed dad on the cheek.

Claire left and Mom and Dad waited until they could see me. They were led in to see me about an hour later. Mom started to cry seeing all the tubes in me.

"Mary he will be okay. The tubes come out when the medicine runs out."

Three hours later I was released, Jenny was in the waiting room. Mr. and Mrs. Fredricks I'm Jenny a friend of Claire, she asked me to sit with Dale tonight so you can relax."

"Thank you, Jenny, that is kind of you both."

Jenny came to see me, and the nurse explained to her what to do and asked for her autograph, she was a big fan. Jenny smiled and signed a picture of herself that the nurse had hanging in her office. She turned to me and asked me how I was feeling.

"Very tired, but no pain."

"Good, I'll be keeping an eye on you tonight.

"There wouldn't be any dancing." She laughed. The nurse entered and told me I could dress and when I was ready, she would bring me a wheelchair.

"Dale darling, we will be outside waiting for you to get ready. Thank you for your help, Jenny."

Mom and dad walked out, and Jenny just stood there. "I didn't say I would help in this way."

"I can get ready Jenny. No peaking." She laughed and turned around. I went to move. "Jenny, I need your help. Jenny smiled as she pulled the sheets back. "Shit, no wonder Claire has been so happy." Jenny held my cock and smiled.

"Better get you dressed." She helped me dress and then helped me get up, she, like the others, is very strong. She helped me like I was a feather. She also made sure her tiny tits rubbed my face. She was putting my shoes on and letting me look down at her skirt.

"Do you all wear short skirts?"

"Be happy I'm wearing a thong."

"I think I'm happy, yellow looks good on you."

"You should see the bra that comes with it, it's home so I can't show it to you now." She smiled as the nurse brought the chair in.

We got to dad's truck, and he helped me get in, then he helped Jenny. Mom was in already.

We headed home and dad stopped at Chick-fil-A. Jenny helped me eat, not because she had to, she wanted to. When finished we looked at each other as her hand went through my hair.

"It feels nice thank you Jenny."

She smiled and moved her hand down my chest to my cock. She reached into my pants and held my cock. Her smile grew and she squeezed me. I reached up into her shirt and carefully rubbed her small tits.

"Dale were almost home; it's going to be bumpy for a few minutes."

"I'm okay dad, Jenny is holding on to me."

We made the turn and dad was right, it hurt like hell. But with Jenny holding me she may as well have been giving me a hand job. I came and she smiled. She pulled her hand out and licked it, returning to lick more.

We arrived and dad helped me into the house and into my room. He smiled at me. "Behave stud." I laughed because we could smell my cum. Jenny brought in the bandages and cleaning supplies. She smiled at me after dad left. "He knew you orgasmed didn't he."

"Yea, it was kind of strong don't you think" She laughed hugging me. Dad came back up with pops and some chips. Asked if we needed anything else.

"Dad are you okay?"

"Son, I think you should tell Jenny about moms issue, I would hate for her to be shocked."

"I understand dad."

"Good night, Jenny, please get me if I'm needed. I'm a heavy sleeper."

Dad left and Jenny looked at me. "Dale, I haven't seen anyone so upset or scared like that in a long time what is wrong?"

"Jenny, this morning Claire gave me the number of a sleep doctor, unfortunately I couldn't call her. This past week since I've started staying here, I have been waking with soaking wet sheets. I thought I was nuts. But every morning I would wake to the same thing. This morning I found out what was happening. My mother is sleepwalking, she comes in here, folds down my sheets then, ... Then she mounts me. She has wild sex with me and when she is ready, she squirts all over. This morning she returned I texted my dad. He came in and mom didn't even know where she was, but she started talking to dad as if she was having sex with him. It was very hard on us both to see her like that. Then she passed out and dad took her to the shower. She asked him how she got there and wanted sex with him. I watched my mom and dad have sex.

"I went to call Dr. Abrams, but I collapsed."

"Dale, this is horrible. Your dad, well you must be torn from this. Many people would love to have sex with their hot mom, but this is terrible."

"Mom is hot and very good at sex but seeing dad's face had us both in tears. He wasn't mad at me, but I'm sure he feels very inadequate."

"You know who Dr. Abrams is don't you?"

"I didn't get a chance to call her."

"Dale it is Dana, I think Claire wanted to surprise you."

"Claire will get it tomorrow night. What a tease."

"I'll call Dana see what she says."

Jenny made the call and Dana answered. Jenny explained what happened and did she have any advice. She gave her advice and Jenny looked at me.

"She thinks I should wake your dad and have him sleep in your bed. I would need to move you are you up to it?"

"She saw my cock bob. I know he is, now be serious."

She helped me to a chair, and she was very concerned. "Dale if she had come in here, she could have hurt you bad."

"Okay wake dad but be careful not to wake mom dad sleeps heavy."

Jenny left and found dad. She walked softly to dad but found him on his back naked and uncovered. She looked at his cock and couldn't believe it was bigger than mine. She looked but ignored his cock, she tried to wake him, but it was like he was dead. His cock moved and she looked at mom facing the other way. She wondered if he would get upset at her. She took his cock into her mouth she was in heaven sucking him but scared. Dad was acting as any man would he was moaning, then he caught Jenny of guard when his hand came to her head and held her to his cock. Jenny had tears in her eyes, she could only get his head in her mouth. But oh, what a cock.

Dad started to push up into her harder, she was cumming herself. Then dad came. He held her head and she took all his cum. He removed his hand and she put hers to his mouth. He looked at her in anger. She pointed to my room, and he shook his head. He slid out of bed and put on his shorts. They came back but he stopped her.

"I hope you had a good reason for that Jenny, and if you did I hope you enjoyed it as I did."

"Your son needs you."

Dad looked at her, her nipples pointing out like daggers. Dad smiled then he walked into my room.

"Son, why are you in the chair, Jenny what is going on?"

"Dad, this will be hard, but the doctor Claire wanted me to see asked us to have you sleep in my bed to see if mom would still do what she does."

"That is a great idea but are you okay."

"Jenny is getting me some pain pills, I tried to leave the room, but it hurt too much."

"After this morning I don't think it matters son, Jenny this may sound wrong, but would you stay here also, in case Mary wakes up, she may need a woman."

"I will stay here with your son."

"Thank you and thank you for waking me. I hope this works."

Dad pulled his shorts off and Jenny help cover him. He smiled "That was very good young lady, good way to wake a man like me."

Jenny smiled, I'm glad it worked, I was worried you would hate me."

"Well, I don't like cheating on my wife, but considering the circumstances. I would ask you to wake me up that way anytime."

She laughed and returned to me. "What was that about?"

"Let's say your dad is a hard person to wake."

"You didn't"

Jenny smiled. She looked at my cock. She pulled it out and sat on me. I was inside her pussy. She was shaking. "Dale, it feels so good." She wasn't moving, just sitting on me. Dad was watching her. She felt very sexy, very nasty. She smiled at dad as she started to rise and fall on me. She was moaning but still watching him. I lifted her shirt and held her breast, she pulled it off. Dad's eyes bulged open, he could see her naked body and his cock was refreshed. Jenny was moving fast, and her tiny breasts were bouncing.

"Dale, I'm cumming." She smiled as she came. "Jenny go give my dad a kiss."

"Jenny looked at me, then smiled and kissed me. She walked to dad.

"Did you enjoy watching us, you had me so wet, I came so fast."

Dad reached down and touched her pussy, she gasped and laughed. "Dale, three fingers."

Dad was kissing her, and he was fucking her with his finger. She smiled and came again. She gave him a big kiss and thanked him. Dad looked at her nipples, Jenny looked down and smiled. "You like them, Dale?"

Dad smiled and kissed her, then sucked on one of her nipples. She started to moan and kissed dad one more time. "Wow, thank you." Jenny returned to me and sat on my lap.

She went to say something, but my door opened. Mom walks in to my naked. Jenny looked at me, lips to me "She is hot."

Mom climbs up on dad and Jenny smiles as she feels my cock grow. She stands and lowers to her ass. I slid in and she digs her hands into my legs. I could hear her groaning. She was moving slow until I was in her, she brings my hands to her pussy. "Play with me."

While mom was bouncing and yelling at dad Jenny was riding me. She enjoys being watched as dad is fixed on her. Mom is arched back and screaming. "Dale keep going, fuck me hard. She came spraying dad. Then she got up and went to bed.

"Dad gets up and pulls the sheets off my bed and goes and takes a shower. Jenny asked me if I would be ok if she washed my dad's back.

"Jenny, that's my dad."

"I know, I'll be right back."

She pulled me out and kissed me. "I'll get clean sheets also."

She climbed into the shower with dad, and he pulled her into his arms, ramming his cock into her. He made love to her, and she was amazed how she could handle his cock in her tiny pussy. She started to cum and told dad to fill her. Dad smiled as he did. "I better go. Thank you."

Jenny returned and made my bed; she closed the door and came for me. I got up and she helped me into bed. Then she lay with me.

"Did you have fun?"

"Dale, please don't be mad, but I had to make love to him."

"I can't believe he would. He adores mom."

The door opens and Jenny rolls under the sheets. "I thought you were here to help Dale?"

Jenny looked up and smiled. "Dana I didn't think you would come."

"I am very concerned about the phone call. Has she been in here?"

"About an hour ago."

"Did you video it?"

"We were kind of busy."

Jenny slipped out of the bed and Dana laughed. "I knew you were hot under all that cloth."

"Dale how are you feeling?"

"Right now, I'm more confused than ever. But your idea for dad to switch worked, mom had sex with dad."

"Jenny, I asked you to video it."

"Have you seen Dales cock. I was very distracted."

Dana looked as Jenny removed the sheets. "You're as bad as Claire."

She covered me up and asked Jenny to get dressed.

"Dale, will you be okay as we go down and talk."

"I'm okay, but could someone bring me a coke and some chips?"

"Sure, I will not be long."

Jenny kissed me and looked at my cock again. Then left with Dana. Thirty minutes later Dana returned without Jenny.

"Well, you have had an interesting day. Here is your coke and chips. Not very good for you though."

"Right now, who cares."

"What's wrong Dale, well other than the obvious?"

"Well, I meet five babes dancing, then I find out the woman I liked was bisexual, then I'm having sex with them, oh did I mention one of them broke my rib and here I am in bed for two weeks. Claire asks Jenny to help tonight, she has sex with me, then with my dd. Mom has had sex with me for the last several days. Not much is bothering me honestly."

"About the ribs, I am so sorry. I didn't know you were there. I feel so bad."

"You made up for it, making love to you was terrific, the best ever, please don't tell Claire I said that."

12