Mom Suffers from Sexsomnia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I will not say a word. And thank you, it was very special. Now tell me everything about your mom."

I spent the next half hour eating chips and telling Dana what had happened. Dana started to yawn.

"Dana, lay with me, you're falling asleep."

"I promise to behave." She turned towards me and curled up in my arms.

"Dana, you know those breasts are monsters."

"Sleep lover boy."

I smiled as we both closed our eyes. When I woke Dana was gone. She left me a message.

"Didn't think your dad would like to find me in your bed. He is bringing your mom by at nine, Betty will be there at ten behave."

"I texted her saying thanks."

Dad woke and came in to see how I was feeling, he was drained and feeling guilty. "I can't believe I let that beautiful woman have her way with me. I hope your doctor Clair has us going to helps."

"Dad, you are a strong and brave man, concentrate on mom getting healthy. She is so beautiful. And I know you love her, yesterday was nothing, now fight for mom."

"We raised a smart young man. I'll stop by and see how your house is coming, we go right by the street."

Dad got up and he was a beaten man. We have to find out what is wrong with mom. I got a call from Claire. "Is it safe to talk."

"Yes, door is closed."

She takes her hand off the camera and again she is naked, ready to take a shower. "Claire when do I see you, I miss you." Bill is letting me off as soon as I finish the project, it has to be done today." I watched her wash her breasts, then she sat down and washed her pussy. I was so dame hard, but I couldn't beat it yet because it caused so much pain.

"Dale don't do anything, I know my teasing isn't helping. But I had to see you. Be ready for Betty, she will take care of you. She is so gentle."

"She is also hot, Claire you are going to kill me with your friends."

"You have to be the only man that would complain having six women waiting to have sex with you, and they are all hot."

"All of them, you think you're hot, I think you're a babe."

"Oh you do, she bent over facing away from me and slid on her panties. Her bush did it I shot my loud and it was all over me. I showed Claire and she laughed.

"I love you Dale; I'll see you soon." I tried to move to get a shirt to clean up the cum but wasn't able to reach anything. My door opens, no knock. Not again.

"Hi Dale, I was able to come sooner, how are you?" Betty came over and gave me a kiss. "You need a bath. Your dad showed me where everything is, I'll be right back, oh I have breakfast for you. Want it now while I get the water ready?"

"Thank you, Betty, I sure could eat." She leaves and goes get the warm plate of bacon on English muffin and fried eggs. Home fries and toast.

"I hope you like this I got it at a restaurant your dad text me about."

She saw my cum and smiled. "Dale, may I try some?"

"If you wish." Betty licked most of my cum from me then stopped when she lifted the sheet and saw my cock. She covered it and ran to get the water ready. I enjoyed breakfast and had to use the bathroom.

"Okay, water is ready, do you need to use the bathroom first? I can help you in there than come back when you're done."

"Betty I could use the bathroom. It is very hard to move, the surgeon said it may take a few days. I have two broken ribs also.

"I heard Dana gave you a fast kick, you are lucky she pulled her kick, I would hate to think what she could have done to you. Here do you want to put on some shorts and shirt when I finish washing you?"

"You wouldn't want me laying around naked?"

"From what I saw you may wish to be covered, maybe you can sit in a chair for a while."

"Thank you that would be nice." Betty is the sweetest of the woman, but like Jenny, her punch is deadly. She helped me up and walked me slowly to the bathroom, she sat me down then left she picked out a night pants and shirt. She waited until I called her.

"Why don't I just wash you here, if you are able to sit there long enough?"

"Betty, you are a very gentle and considerate woman, thank you for caring."

"I was a nurse while learning eskrima. A form of using knives, and other objects, I also studied Boxing, which led to my fist training. I have always been fascinated in using my hands."

"Be gentle washing me please." Betty laughed. "I'll be gentle." She washed me and when she got to me cock, she stopped. "I wasn't ready to see such a wonder. Forgive me for looking at you penis for such a long time. You must have surprised the others."

Betty washed me, and then she finished and slid on pants and a shirt. She helped me stand and we walked to the living room. I was impressed by her strength she almost carried me.

"Where would you like to sit."

"The couch please, if I need to, I can lay down." We sat on the couch, and she asked me what I would like.

"I would like to hold you, while dancing with you, you were so sexy, but respectful. I enjoy that." Betty smiled and sat close and held my hand.

We talked about her form of martial arts, and hoped I would be able to come to the tournament.

"Can you show me your form of martial arts?"

"I would love to let me move this chair." When she did, I could see her ass, her thong left not much to desire.

"I wasn't prepared to show you this, would you be upset if I undress so I don't mess up my clothing, "I'm not really prepared sorry."

She removed her skirt, then her top. She was braless, and I looked in awe, her body was so fit, she had bigger breasts than Jenny, but too big. "Dale, is this too much for you?"

"Yes, but I wish to watch you show me it sounds very interesting."

She removed her thong. And blushed, my cock was ripping to new lengths.

She was awesome to watch, her hands moved so fast, she didn't use her legs to kick but to take and support her moves giving me a great view of her pussy. But to be honest I was very impressed with her movements; she completed her moves standing in front of me. I clapped as I told her I was very impressed.

"Betty your hands moved so fast, and yet it was beautiful to watch."

"I have to be honest; I didn't need to be naked. That night we all danced, I enjoyed your hands on my back and my vagina rubbing against your leg. I thought you might enjoy me like this."

I reached out to her, and we laid down, she was on top of me. She removed my shirt so she could enjoy my hairy chest. We started kissing and my hands were on her back her breast rubbing against me was making me so horny. My hands moved to her little ass, I cup her cheeks in my hand, they fit perfect. She started kissing heavier, more lustful she was moaning as she kissed my ears, neck chest. Then she stopped and looked at me.

"Dale, would you make love to me, I will be careful of your ribs."

She pulled off my shorts and smiled at my cock. She kissed it first, then she looked at me as she took the full length of my cock into her throat, I grabbed the couch tight. I am not sure how, but she was massaging my cock. How can she keep me in her mouth so long. She finally came up for air and moved up and started kissing me again. Before long I was in her. She was like pulling on a pair of silk gloves. She was so tight and silky. Her kisses were amazing. She sat up and without even moving she was doing something to my cock. I felt it swelling, she smiled. She knew I was going to cum. She then moved a little and I let old faithful blow. She lifted her head back enjoying the moment. I moved my hand to her breast, and she lowered herself so I could suck on them. As I did, she started to breathe hard, then harder as I sucked her small nipples hard. She smiled then she came. She was so relaxed when she came. I sucked her nipples hard, and she shook as she came again then she took a deep breath and laid on me.

"Yes, I hope we get to dance again." She laid kissing me, then she just looked at me and smiled. "I should get dressed before your parents get home."

She washed herself smiling then dressed. She took my cock deep into her throat and this time she sounded like she was gargling. I arched into her holding the bed again. I cried out as I came. She slowly pulled me out and licked me clean. Then she washed me, I closed my eyes, and I was out cold. She kissed me. "Dale you are an amazing man."

She cleaned up the living room and sat in a chair next to me and turned on a movie. Mom and dad returned from Dana's, Betty stood and dad put his hand up for her to sit. Mom went straight to their room and dad then introduced himself. He made them both coffees.

"How is our patient?"

"He wanted to watch a movie but passed out. I brought him breakfast; he was very happy with it. I gave him a bath. He is sleeping soundly."

"I knew he would like the breakfast, glad he is sound asleep, how is his wound?"

"No bleeding, I changed the bandage so I could wash the area. It looks great, you will never know he had surgery."

"Thank you, he looks so peaceful. I wish it was like this every day."

"Dale, you look discouraged. Not my business should I leave, I don't wish to be the cause of any problems."

"You don't know why we went to see Dana do you?"

"I know she does sleep studies and other things; I've never asked about it."

"She is looking into why my wife is having sex with my son at night."

Betty looked shocked. "Does Dana have any ideas?"

"Not yet, Mary goes in for a sleep study in an hour. She is not happy about it."

"I can stay here until Claire comes in; she told me she could be here right after lunch."

"Thank you for helping, Dale speaks highly of you all."

"We had a fun night dancing with him, he can dance to any song, and made us all laugh and have fun all night."

"He joined Mary and I on our dance nights, soon he was dancing with all the ladies. He was very good."

Mom came down and she told dad she was ready to go. "Mary, this is Dales friend Betty, she is watching him today."

"Hi, lets get this over with Dale." Dad waved goodbye.

"Claire, Dale is asleep on the couch and his parents have left for her sleep study. Should I wake Dale for his pain meds?"

"I'm not sure, I would, then he would wake up in pain. I think."

"I'll wake him, but he looks so peaceful. When will you be here?"

"Looks like I will not be there until three, the program crashed, and I have to figure out what they did."

"Okay, I'll have lunch ready for him, the surgery area looks like it has healed already, I can't even see one of the holes."

"I have to go, take care."

Betty moved and kissed me, then she walked to my shower. She took a fast shower and pulled out a very pretty outfit, she looked up and screamed. "Dale what are you doing up here. She ran to me to help me into bed. She ran and got my medication and sat next to me.

"Betty you sure were pretty in the shower, and not so bad right now."

"You ruined my surprise; I had a nice outfit to wear for you."

"Would it be better than you sitting here naked?"

She hugged me and we made love again. Meanwhile dad was on his way home and Betty was just waking up, she took another shower walked out to get her clothes and dad was just entering my room.

He froze and so did she. "I'm sorry Dale, I never heard you come in."

"I guess neither of us were ready for this moment."

Betty saw dad's erection and she walked to him and took his hand. She sat him in my chair and pulled down his pants. She looked at him. "No way, you're larger than Dale."

She sat right on dad, taking him in. She kissed him and he moved his hands to her breast. Betty did the same to him that she did to me she watched as dad pulled on her breast and he cried out as he came. Then she rode him for her orgasm. When she was done, she sucked his cock cleaning it off.

"Your son gets his looks and physique from you."

Dad pulled her back to him, and he kissed her, her arms went around his neck. He put his cock back into her and she giggle. They took their time, and they came together. They showered and went to the kitchen. Betty made lunch and sat on dad's lap.

"I have to see if your son is ready for lunch, be right back."

Dad didn't let on how upset he was, though he enjoys having sex with Jenny and Betty, it went against all he believed, but apart of him felt he was getting even for my mom screwing me so many times.

"Dale, I hate to wake you again, but I have lunch ready for you."

I turned and pulled Betty to me; I cried out in pain then laughed. "Damn I forgot I had surgery."

"You're silly, I was going to sit on you and serve you."

"Well then I'll behave." Betty sat on me, and she leaned over and placed pillows behind me, I pulled on her blouse to suck on her nipples. "Lunch first you sex addict."

She fed me as she once again massaged my cock. I was chewing when she giggled, I came and almost choked on a grape. I watched her pussy, and how I stretched her. Her beautiful bush soaked from cum and sweat. Her nipples bright red from being suck on.

"Did you enjoy having sex with my dad?"

"You better not tell me you got out of bed to watch us. I'l slap your side. You need to stay in bed."

"No, I watched you while you were on my chair. I thought I stretched you, but from here your pussy looked so hot, and watching your anus move also each time you squeezed. I don't know what you do, but wow it is so hot."

"Part of my training was learning to strengthen all my muscles, so I did Kegel exercises as part of my training, and I trained with other muscles, my thighs, and learn to push down and then pull my muscles up. I learned I could squeeze even normal size penises. It helps me control my urine also. I never have an accident when I do tournaments."

"Do you ever lay down and let a man pound you?"

"Not yet, I haven't found a man I would be that open to, but someone is very close."

I blushed and laughed. "I wish I could be that man, maybe one day soon."

"You have become someone special with the six of us, one day I would let you try, see if your can handle me wild."

"Don't tease me, Betty. One day you may find out I can rock your world."

"I hope so. Claire is here hold on."

Betty came back with dad. "Dad, you're home so soon."

"Mom is being kept in the hospital as an inpatient. She wasn't asleep ten minutes and she tried to have sex with the guy doing the test. Mom has already been diagnosed with sexsomnia. She had a breakdown learning of her actions, she got so angry. Dana has her being admitted tomorrow morning. Dale, she was so embarrassed, she refused to speak to me."

"Dad, what exactly is sexsomnia?"

If I understand it properly it is a sleepwalking sex addiction. A sleep disorder called something else, I stopped listening when they took mom to another room. Dana hugged me crying. She took me to her office and made me coffee. She promised mom would be okay. I took a leave of absence, so I can be at the hospital to be with your mom."

"Claire knocked and entered. Anyone home?"

"Upstairs Claire. She walked in and looked at us all. She sat on the bed and held my hand. She said nothing so dad could continue."

"Hello Claire, sorry we are in such a poor mood. But dad was just telling us about mom."

"As I was saying, I am staying at the hospital, I will stay in a room next to mom, this way when she acts up, I will be the one she makes advances on. I can't interact with her; I have to let her do what she wants which would be okay if it was my wife not someone else in her mind."

"Dale, I am so sorry I did what I did. I feel so guilty."

"Betty, the doctor working with Dana told me it was natural that I would reach out. With my wife ignoring me and searching out someone else. It was expected I would reach out, so I'm sorry if I disrespected you."

"I didn't think that at all, I was just caught naked, I wasn't ready for another handsome man to see me."

"At least you didn't punch him." We all laughed.

"Dana will never live that kick down." We laughed and the girls went to dad and hugged him.

"Dale, we will be here for you both, we will take care of the house and Dale, you worry about Mary. You need to talk, Dana will try to be there, if not call me. We got you back." Claire held him and dad started to cry. She and Betty sat him down and let him cry.

I sat up on my bed the pain was terrible. Betty saw me and she ran to me. "Dale why are you sitting up?"

"My dad, needs me." Dale senior stood and held his son.

"I'll be there for her son, I promise."

We held each other. "I know you will be dad."

"I have to go Dale, be careful with these Tigers."

Chapter 3 - In the story things between Dale and Mary reach possible divorce and Dad enjoys multiply partners. I am studying this to make it as real as I can. Like many I have lived this life, but never knew it was an illness mom was living through. It led to the divorce of my parents.

12