Mom Swap Club

Story Info
Mom and son join a social club with benefits.
10.2k words
4.31
38.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers

I recommend that you read 'Mommy Loves Your Cock' before reading this story. Not a requirement, but helpful.

Mom Swap Club

'Really Mom? We are moving to fucking New Hampshire? And I am attending the University of New Hampshire? Never even heard of it nor seen one of their football games on TV.''

'Language Chase.'

'Why are we doing this?'

I asked even though I knew why, We had to get away from the Senator and Ginny. The Senator swore vengeance after Mom architected a sting operation where he was caught fucking Ginny and she broadcast it on Facebook live! So clever. The publicity was killing him. Personally, I had enough of Ginny. We would be moving far away, out of the limelight and away from the Senator and Ginny.

'Chase, we need a new start. There is great skiing like home - relatively close, a little bit of travel. The university has a top notch football program in the FCS Colonial Athletic Association. Second in the conference last year. They lost their starting QB to a portal transfer to Boston College. The QB position is wide open.'

'And, you will fit right in. Big fish in a little pond. However, you will have to walk on, too late for scholarships.'

'Mom, you know I like a challenge. I can do it, I will become the starter and they will be forced to give me a scholarship.'

Mom bought a very cool piece of property between the Atlantic and UNH. I liked it. Three bedrooms, but we only really needed one.

OK, so it won't be so bad. Plus Mom and I can have all the sex we want. I will live in a dorm, but on the weekends, we will be together, the way we like it. We are so good together in bed. Mom loves my cock, I love her pussy.

***

A month before the school year, I walked on to the Wildcat football practice. Mom had shared a recruiting video with coach of my high school career. So, he gave me reps with the first team. After a month of practices, coach named me starting QB and offered me a scholarship.

Mom and I celebrated with a great dinner in a restaurant right on the shore of the Atlantic. We held hands and talked about the future. Mom figured eventually I could transfer to a D-1 FBS team, she had her eye on Alabama.

We spent the rest of the night in bed. I will never get used to the way she gets me to cum in her mouth. It can't get better than this.

***

We won our first two games. The cheerleaders took notice of me.

Before the third game, one of them, who wore my number at the pep rallies, approached me.

'I am supposed to take care of you.' she said.

'How so?'

'Anything you need, I provide it. It is a tradition.'

'Anything?'

She put her hand right on my cock and rubbed it up and down.

With a big smile she said, 'Yes, anything. Let's get together after the game.'

We won 42-10. I threw five touchdown passes and ran for another.

She was waiting for me at the locker room door, she had changed into tight jeans and a halter top, her large breasts, areolas and nipples almost visible in the translucent material.

'Nice game Chase. Are you up for getting together still?'

'OK, what do you have in mind?'

'You drive, I will direct you.'

'Let me tell my Mom I am... I am...' I didn't know what would be my excuse. We always celebrated the wins with a dinner and a night of sex.

'Tell her you and your teammates are going to hang out for a while.'

'That sounds good.'

Mom told me to have fun, get something to eat and she would be waiting for me in bed.

When out of sight from the crowd, she held my hand.

'I am on the pill, so no worries Chase.'

'Good to hear.' She wanted to fuck... fuck tonight! Oh my god. I can't do that to Mom.

'Let's go to the lighthouse, you will love it. We can do it at the very top in the watch room right below the light. It has a great view of the harbor at night. My Mom owns it. She has remodeled the whole place. She has her club meetings there and rents out the whole facility via Vrbo and AirBnb. Cool place to vaca.'

'Sounds like fun.'

She snuggled up to my arm enabling her to place her hand on my shorts. She pulled them down, freeing my cock. I felt bad that I was already excited about doing it with her. Mom was my sex partner.

She noticed my excitement.

'Well you are already getting hard. And so big. I love it.'

She dropped down and took my semi-erect cock in her mouth. She gently squeezed my balls. She moved up and down on the shaft getting it wet. Before I was fully erect, she plunged down, taking in my whole cock. She didn't move staying on it, wiggling back and forth on it, my cock banging around inside her mouth and throat.

She was much better at this then Ginny, maybe even a match for Mom. New Hampshire is not all that bad.

My cock was so wet, she did not pull off if it totally. She retreated to the head and suckled on it. She was absolutely erotic. That good feeling welling up in my scrotum.

She plunged all the way down. I couldn't concentrate on driving. I pulled over.

'Jeez I am cumming!'

'Slow down cowboy!'

She clasped my cock just below the head at the top of the shaft and squeezed it and squeezed it again. It worked to subside my ejaculation except for a little of liquid sitting on my penis opening.

'I am good, that worked. Thanks I guess.'

'Do you always come so easily? I was just starting!'

'Sorry. your are...'

'I am what?'

'You are so much better at it than my old girl friend and my....'

I almost said Mom!!!

'And my...?'

'My other girl friend.'

'Thanks for the compliment. I try! The lighthouse road is down about a half mile. See the light?'

'Yes, that is cool. I was distracted and didn't notice it driving..'

***

She directed me to pull up to the building adjacent to the lighthouse. It looked brand new. There was an older building right next door. The grounds were lit, I could see cameras around. Someone knew we were here.

This place was like an expensive clubhouse! Hand scraped wooden floors, mahogany trim work, leather couches and chairs, TVs everywhere, pool table, bar, with leather stools, kitchen with granite tops, designer appliances, vaulted ceilings.

There were three bedrooms with en suite baths. King size four post beds with fine sheets and puffy comforters. One bed bigger than king size. She was a great tour guide.

'This is amazing, what vacation family wouldn't like this place.'

'It is pretty popular, but Mom blocks it for her social club weekends however.'

'Who is in the club?'

'Any Mom who has a son on the football team... and divorced.'

'So my Mom could join?'

'I think so. She has limit of four Mom's at a time including her.'

'That is pretty exclusive. Maybe later for my Mom?'

'No pretty boy. Our QB from last year... his Mom was in the club. They are gone.'

'So what is she waiting for?'

'Have no idea, not my deal.'

'Have you attended a club meeting?'

'Oh no. But a little birdie told me that sometimes they have male strippers, strippers who do more than strip. Can't confirm that, but think about it - horny, sex starved divorcees? This town doesn't have a lot of possibilities for them. I shouldn't criticize, someday that might be me.'

'Let's do the lighthouse tour Chase.'

***

I was not prepared for walking into a building where I felt I was inside an inverted cone. The entire ambiance was pristine. Walls perfectly smooth from top to bottom. A staircase that swirled up to a room above us. The bottom floor was appointed like the outbuilding, the clubhouse as I called it. Of course there was a bar with stools surrounding it. The puffy leather couches and arm chairs circling mahogany carved tables. A bathroom off to the side bigger than the master bath in Mom's new home.

'Come on, we have some climbing to do.'

First level, she called the light keeper living quarters. Another king size four post bed with puffy covers, oak end tables with tall bronze lamps. large LED TV over a cabinet with an entertainment center. Large speakers adjacent.

'So this is part of the rental offering? This is great.'

'Wait till you see the watch room. That is where the magic occurs.'

Another level up. Oh my gosh, it looked like a master bedroom matching the clubhouse. The wall facing the Atlantic was ceiling to floor windows. As the light above us projected light out to the ocean, it was a surreal experience.

She moved to the bed, pulled down the sheets and covers. As she walked to me, she untied her blouse, freeing her breasts, her areolas and nipples to my full view. She let the blouse drop to the floor.

She undid her jeans, pulled down the short zipper and wiggled down out of the tight jeans, her small white panties now visible. She moved forward to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me hard on my lips, bucking her hips up against my crotch.

'I lost my virginity here. This is my go to place for sex.'

'Who was the first?'

Not sure why I asked that other than slow her down. I don't want to cheat on Mom.

'It was... it was someone close to me.'

'Did he teach you how to... you know.'

'Suck cock? Yes he did. Enough about me, you have way too many clothes on.'

She ripped open my shirt, forcing it off of me.

'Love your chest muscles. Now for the good stuff.'

She yanked my shorts to the ground, my phone banging on the floor falling out of my shorts.

It rang. Thank God. It was Mom.

Hanna saw the caller ID.

'Do not answer! We have unfinished business!'

I ignored her.

'Hi Mom.'

'Yeah I am here with..'

I muted the phone.

'What is your name?'

She shook head and said, 'Hanna.'

'I am here with Hanna and the guys. They gave me a tour of a lighthouse. So cool. You need to see it. Hanna's Mom owns it, she thinks her Mom will be reaching out to you. They have a social club for football Mom's.

'Yes Mom, I will be heading home right now. Of course we can do that.'

'Sorry, got to go Hanna. Mom needs me.'

She was totally frustrated. Sorry, I already did something I should not have done with Hanna. I was so close to cumming. She knew how to stop me. I was impressed.

I don't want to cheat - fuck someone else - on Mom. Mom told me she is so horny for me tonight. I need to satisfy her. I love Mom too much. Hanna was interesting though too.

***

I was hanging out with my dorm roommate Jason - my new friend from the football team. We played video games and a couple of streaming shows.

'Do you watch porn?' he asked.

'Yeah, a little bit.

I have my Mom, I don't need porn I thought to myself.

'Watch this.'

The video was all about Mom's and Son's in an orgy. Four son's rotating to fuck all the Mom's. Start with one, move to the other. The last being their 'mother', fucking their own mother.

'What do you think?' he asked.

'Hot, really hot.' Actually not interesting, I have my Mom.

'Have you heard about the Lighthouse Club?' he asked,

'Yeah, Hanna told me about it.'

'She didn't tell you the whole scoop, because she does not know it. They meet for a weekend. Friday night, male strippers who are really prostitutes. Cock sucking and fucking all Friday night. Saturday night...'

'What happens Saturday night?'

'The sons arrive.'

He looked at me with a big grin.

'We arrive and each son takes on fucking someone else's Mom then their own Mom..'

'You have fucked your Mom?'

'Yes, it is the most satisfying fuck of the night.'

He could see I was speechless - nice act.

'Have you thought about fucking your Mom? She is hot. I would like to..,'

'Stop! You will never fuck my Mom.'

'Okay, okay, sorry. Thought you might be into this.'

'So, Hanna's Mom, my Mom, will 'interview' your Mom to see if she is interested in the club. There is an opening. I have no input just so you know. If that won't work for you and Mom, just tell her.'

Fucking other Mom's? Obviously fucking my Mom was no problem, I had to digest the rest.

I have to brief Mom on the interview. I was pretty sure she would say no. But I wouldn't give her all the details... yet.

***

'Hi, Jennifer, nice to meet you.'

'Giselle, nice to meet you.'

'Wow, you look like you should be Chase's sister! So young, so attractive.'

'Thank you, I try to stay young.'

'Have you heard about the club we have, football Mom's only who are divorcees? We are pretty exclusive.'

'Yes and you meet at a lighthouse?'

'Yes, let's go look at it.'

I rode with her. Quite the chatty Kathy about the area, the university, the access to other metro areas.

The Lighthouse was impressive. Nice vaca destination.

'We meet once a month for a weekend. Girl talk. If it is a football weekend we support the team like a field trip. Plus, lots of wine or alcohol of choice.'

'I wine a lot,' I said.

'Me too!'

'Is there anything special you do, I should know about?' I asked.

'Friday nights we bring in entertainment. Singers, comedians, movie screenings stuff like that if there is no local football game. One time we did bring in a stripper for Betty's birthday. That was kind of fun. We might do that again. Would you be comfortable with that?'

'Sure, haven't seen one in decades.'

'Saturdays are shopping, eating out for every meal. We might cater in food if we are doing something special Saturday night'

'Sunday morning brunch and that's it.'

'What do you think?' she asked me.

'I am in! I made a lot of friends hanging out with football Mom's during Chase's high school years.'

'Cool! We plan to meet this Friday. We have something special planned for your welcome.'

'That's nice. So what time do we start?'

'Plan to be here around six.'

'See you then.'

***

Back home. Chase would be staying the weekend. I told him he could do something else as my first club meeting was this weekend.

'Mom, I think I will just hang out here if that is OK? I don't want to drive back. Plus three of the guys from the team are here the weekend. We plan to have some fun.'

'Good. So let's take advantage of what time we have together and head to the bedroom.'

'Mom, let's shower together. It has been a while since we did it in there.'

'Sure.'

I took his hand and we walked to the bathroom. We stripped and jumped into the shower. I lathered him up, spending special time on his cock. As we kissed, I continued to spread the lather on his growing erection. Mommy loves his cock.

He turned me around to face the shower controls, the water raining down on me, running down my back and into the gap between my cheeks. He spread them out. I felt the head contacting my pussy. I bent over a little more to give him a penetration angle.

I don't think I will ever get used to the size of his erection. The cock head pushing the labia aside and forward, deeper in my wet pussy. Wet from the water and my juices.

He always took it slow. He knew I enjoyed the feel of his cock slipping deeper and deeper inside of me.

I braced my self against the wall, my hands flush against the tile. My breasts hung low. I knew he liked and I liked when he took them in hand, caressing them. He liked to tug on my nipples knowing that would get me hot.

'Mom, Are you ready?'

He would ask before he started pounding me, making sure I was braced and could withstand his primal thrusts.

'Yes, Chase. I am ready, fuck your Mommy.'

He braced himself by holding me around my tummy, helping me to handle the hard fucking and stable for his thrusts.

He started slowly pulling out and then back in, picking speed with each new thrust. Harder and harder my son's cock absolutely pounding me. I love it.

'Chase, fuck me harder.'

I barely noticed the water spraying out from the shower head, drenching my hair. running off my back, curling around my aroused breasts.

The water ran down the gap in the cheeks unto his cock. His thrusts now audible with sucking sounds as the water lubricated us both.

'Mom, I am sorry, I have to cum already.'

'Pull out Chase.'

He did, I kneeled before him. I touched his balls and edged the head.

'Oh my gosh Mom, Here it comes.'

The cum exploded out, painting my chin but mostly my hair. There was more on the way. I directed his ejaculations. His spray mixing with shower water washing his cum away so I took him in my mouth. I stroked him. The cum filling up my mouth. Better than going down the drain.

I stood up and showed him his load, then swallowed it.

We left the shower. I like to towel him off, once again kneeling in front of his cock. I couldn't resist, I had to wrap my lips around it. I love his cock, I love the smell of his private area. He has such large balls, I like tugging on them seeing how far I can pull them away from his shaft.

We just can't get enough of each other. Given my plans for the weekend, I am glad we are spending all this time together.

***

I was relaxing on the couch streaming my favorite show.

'Chase?'

My roommate Jason called.

'She is in! Hanna just called me to let me know.'

'Wow. So do I go with you guys Saturday night?'

'Of course. be prepared to be worn out. These Mom's go at it hot and heavy. They all have their favorite things to do. You have to be ready to deliver.'

'So what do the Mom's like?'

'Loretta. Anal, she loves anal especially in the cowgirl position.'

How about your Mom?'

'My Mom likes anything. Get in her and pound her, she loves that. She likes it rough.''

'The third Mom?'

'June likes doggy style. She doesn't like cum in her pussy, so pull out and paint her ass.'

'The Mom that is leaving?'

'Linda. Linda liked her pussy eaten. Don't pull off of her when you get her going, she will slam your head back on her.'

'Now I will tell you that they all want their son to do their favorite position - sometimes. I think they switch up every once in while. Last time, Mom asked to be face fucked and deep throated. I was fine with that.'

He is so matter of fact about the incest.

'Do you have any idea about your Mom's favorite?' Jason asked.

I reflexively started to answer.

'Mom, she likes... she like never talks about sex.'

'Understood.'

'Let's wrap up. Arrive at the lighthouse by 7 PM. Wear the football jersey I give you and tight fitting white shorts - no underwear. You might want to eat dinner first. Plan to stay the night. We sleep with our Mom's at the end of the night after swapping but I would be willing to trade with you. Your Mom is hot.'

'I am good with my Mom.'

'OK, maybe next time. Occasionally we rotate and sleep with another Mom.'

'Got it. See you then.'

Should I tell Mom what she is getting into? I know having sex with me is not an issue, but will she have sex potentially with the other three. Will she have a problem if I have sex with the another Mom?

Except for Hanna I have never been close to having sex with someone else. since Mom and I got together. I decided to wait. I will ask her to check in with me Saturday morning, maybe she wouldn't like it and come home.

***

Chase was so sweet. He walked me to the car holding my hand. He opened the door for me. We hugged and kissed, a tingle of excitement I had to ignore. Something was bothering him, I could tell.

'Chase, are you OK?'

'Yeah Mom, just thinking about all the homework I have to get done this weekend. I would rather spend that time in bed with you.'

'Oh honey, I will be back Sunday afternoon. We can spend the rest of the time together. We haven't done it in every room like we talked about. Maybe we can get a couple of rooms off the list.'

'That sounds great Mom. Have a good time. Check in with me tomorrow morning.'

'Will do.'

We kissed again with a tight embrace, I could feel his cock up against me. Excited about Sunday?

***

I arrived a little early, but there were three cars parked already.

I went to the clubhouse. I knocked on the door not wanting to be presumptuous of my visit.

VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers