Mom Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the lighthouse. Giselle poured shots. She toasted.

'To the Wildcats! We love and support all of them!'

Finally something football related.

June was the team historian, she played the video showed at their award banquet. Nicely done although in my opinion for a parental audience at the dinner, too many locker room shots, some had naked bodies, interesting naked bodies.

I looked at my Apple watch, no messages or emails. It was 7 PM, now what? i was horny thinking about what Nevill was doing. I should call him.

Knock on the door, Giselle ran to answer, another set of strippers?

No, it was the sons. They were wearing football jersey's, and short, tight shorts. Each with a name on the back of the jersey. The names were different - Giselle, June, Loretta and... Jennifer. it was Chase who had Jennifer on his jersey.

They paraded in, not skilled at dancing at all and settled into their Mom's laps. Chase included.

'Hi Mom!'

'Chase, why are your here?'

He whispered in my ear, 'This is a Mom swap club.'

I was speechless.

'What?'

'Yeah, me and the guys have sex with another Mom.'

He said it like he was explaining how to play a board game.

'So one of these guys is going to fuck me? And you are going to fuck another Mom?''

'Yep, how fun will that be Mom?'

'And you are OK with that?' i asked.

'Yep,'

'Who are you?' I asked.

'Well I am someone that does not have oral sex with three strippers and then spend the night fucking another one.'

He looked at me, a shit eating smile crossing his face.

Caught.

'So you want to do this?'

'Why not? it might hype up our routine sex life.' Chase said.

I couldn't agreed more.

'So you will not get mad?'

'Mom, no chance.'

The other Moms and sons were already making out. I don't know why, it seemed disgusting to me.

Giselle stood up and said, 'OK, time to partner up. Jennifer, the way we choose is in seniority order of joining the club. So I go first, I choose Chase.'

'June? Your choice.'

'I choose Jason.'

'Loretta?

'Jimmy! Yay!'

That left Martin. Chase whispered in my ear, 'He has a really small dick. Maybe that's why nobody wants him.'

'How do you know about his dick?'

'Mom! Locker room!'

'Yeah right.'

'Jennifer, that leaves Martin for you.'

'Yay, Martin is who I wanted!' I shouted.

I overheard June talking to Loretta, 'She doesn't know. He will be quite the change from the big black cock.'

I motioned for Martin to come to me.

I leaned forward in my seat and pulled down his shorts

'Jennifer, not here. Take him to your room. I guess I should have told you.' Giselle said.

'Martin, let's go! I have big plans for you.'

Giselle gave the final guidance,

'Once the cum shoots out, session done, back to the clubhouse to rotate.'

I took Martin's hand and we exited the clubhouse and walked to the lighthouse.

'I have something to tell you,' Martin said.

'My dick is kind of small. Nothing like the others guys who are much larger, especially Chase, he is huge.'

'So are you telling me that's a problem? I don't see it that way. I enjoy every penis, no matter the size. How you use it is what is important. Let me be the judge of what is good for me.'

'I must not be good with it as none of the Moms ever chose me. I am always the leftover, some Mom gets stuck with me.'

'Martin, you need to be good at everything to please your girl friends and the Mom's. Let me teach you how to do things that please women. OK?'

'That sounds great!'

We walked up the stairs to the watch room.

'I have never been here, this is a wonderful view.'

'Just wait till we are in bed. I will turn off the lights to let the moon light illuminate us. Kind of romantic.'

He blushed.

'You are so nice to me Mr.s Fox. Why?'

'Because the minute I saw you I was attracted to you. I masturbated in the shower after the last game fantasizing you were in me.'

'I did the same thing! Not in the shower, in my bed. I saw you and was turned on. I was so glad you joined the club.'

'See, we might be made for each other.'

I led him to the bed and motioned for him to sit next to me. It was hard to tell, but I think he had erection going on. I touched his face and gently kissed him.

'Martin, let's not think of tonight as having sex, let's think of it as love making. Let's be gentle with each, caring, loving like two people in love.'

'Yeah, I would really like that.'

'Good, let's take our clothes off, get cozy under the covers and let's make love.'

***

'Come on Chase, my room is this way.'

The bedroom was huge. The bed had to be custom made, it looked way bigger than a king size. Good, I had a plan.

'Come sit next to me mister hot shot quarterback. You need to have your game on with me. I am hard to satisfy.'

I stood in front of her so she could see the outline of my cock. She reached out and touched it.

'Jason told me you had the biggest cock in the locker room. Looks like he was telling the truth.'

I pushed her back to lay flat on the bed. I ripped open her blouse, buttons flying everywhere. I pulled her bra down under her tits. I unzipped her jeans, yanked them down then pulled down the pink panties.

'Oh my! I like it! Treat me like your sex bitch!'

I dropped my shorts and took off my Jennifer jersey. I stroked my cock right in front of her pussy then laid the head between her pussy lips.

'Yes, yes, fuck your sex bitch, give it to me hard, I like it hard.'

I climbed on top of her, the head of my erection inches from her mouth.

'Open up bitch.'

She complied. I took a handful her hair and yanked her head up onto my cock.

'Suck it, suck it Giselle, I know you want my cock.'

She did but was taking her time working me.

'Faster you cunt!'

A little faster but not there. I pulled her head forward on more of my cock. I started face fucking her, pushing in further and further.

'You are going to take it all and you are going to love it.' I told her.

I shoved in deeper, pulled her head all the way up against my pubic area. I didn't let her off right away. She grabbed my thighs hard. I let her loose, Saliva pouring out of her mouth, some of it forming a bridge to my cock.

'Did you love it?' I asked.

'Yes, of course! Yes, I need more.'

'Do it without my help, I don't think you are good enough to do that.'

'Yes I am.'

She went to work, She plunged all the way down, wiggled back and forth, staying without complaining. I needed to cum. I pushed her off of me. I pulled her chin down and held the top of her forehead with my other hand.

'Get ready Giselle, this will be a big load.'

I stroked myself a couple of times, I directed the cum into her mouth, coating her tongue, leaks coming out the side of her mouth. I finished by spraying the last streams on her face. I pushed her chin up and said, 'Swallow it Mommy.'

***

'There you go Martin, touch my breast, gently squeeze it my dear. That feels so good.'

I returned to kissing, I found his erection and gently moved up and down on it. It needed work.

'Martin, I want your baby, I need your seed in me. Can you put your erection inside of me, please, I love you so much.'

I laid on my back. He moved between my legs. I took hold of his erection and guided it in me.

'Honey, be gentle with me. Make me a Mommy again, but make it good for you. That is what lovers do.'

Well so much for the sweet talk. He pounded my pussy at such a rapid rate, I was astonished.

'Make it good for you my love, make it good for you. Give me your seed, I want to have your baby.'

He started grunting, lots of grunting.

'Give it to me Martin, make me a Mommy.'

I felt the warm spurts. His grunting soon subsided but he kept pumping me. Slowly he stopped.

He laid on top of me exhausted.

'Thank you dear, I am so glad it was good for you.'

Nothing for me, just a cum filled pussy. I could barely feel him inside of me.

***

Naked, we reconvened in the clubhouse.

'So here are the options, spend the rest of night with your Mom, choose another Mom - but needs to be two couples to agree to swap.'

Martin leaned into me and whispered, 'Let's stay together my love.'

He is in love.

Loretta spoke, 'Martin let's go to my room.'

I whispered into his ear, 'I will have you over for a night, a night in bed. I have so much more to teach you.'

He gave me a thumbs up. He and Loretta headed to her room.

June and Jimmy held hands and walked to their room.

'So, it is just us. I will take Chase,' Giselle said.

Jason got up and walked towards me. His erection building. It looked pretty good.

'I am sorry, Mom and I need to spend time together.' Chase boldly stated.

'OK, Jason, come on let's go to bed.' Giselle did not hesitate but acted a little pissed.

Giselle stood up, took Jason's hand and headed to her room.

***

'Mom, this is an awesome view. Did you and Martin do it up here?'

'Yes, Chase. He did great.'

'Really?'

'Yes, he came but I didn't.'

'Yeah... I understand.'

'So Mom. I actually want to spend more time with Giselle.'

'Why? Don't you want to fuck your Mother?'

'I do, but we said we would have fun tonight, so there are more things I want to do with her. I think it will be fun. She is wild!'

'And, I will send Jason up to you so that you can have more fun, beyond what Martin did for you.'

On the surface, that sounded good, but I had deeper worries about Chase. I feel like he is slipping away from me, looking for more variety. After all, he has only had sex with me and two others - one a prostitute.

'Mom, I love you, I always will.'

He hugged me. I watched as his naked body left me, stirring up all of my emotions. A tear ran down my cheek.

***

The door to Giselle's room was open. I peeked in, Jason was on top of his Mom, fucking her. I heard her say, 'That's it, that's the spot, keep that up.'

'Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck your sex bitch Chase.!'

Jason stopped pumping, he stayed inside her though.

'Mom, are you pretending I am Chase?'

'Yes Jason, so sorry. Keep fucking your Mom.'

I walked in.

'Giselle, do you want the real thing?'

Giselle pushed Jason off of her! I took over, sliding my cock right into her wet pussy, and started fucking her without missing a beat.

'That's what I am talking about, my dream cock finally. Jason, go to Jennifer, close the door after you. I have what I need.'

***

No Jason, what is taking him so long. I pulled on a robe and walked over to the clubhouse. Jason was sitting on the couch, playing with his cock.

'I can do that for you Jason.'

'Chase is in their fucking the daylights out of my Mom. I have always been her favorite, now I don't think so.'

'Come on, let's go to the watch room. You can fuck the daylights out of me.'

'No thanks, I will wait to see if I get another turn with Mom.'

I could hear Giselle, 'Fuck your sex bitch. Give me every inch of your cock Chase. Empty your balls, make me a Mommy again.'

That's weird I thought although I said the same type of thing to Martin for another reason.

***

Chase and I stopped having sex. He moved into Giselle's home and bedroom. They became a couple. She started wearing a jersey with his name, Jason's name on her sleeve. Jason was demoted. Giselle shut down the Mom Swap Club and sold the Lighthouse for a sizable profit I heard.

Giselle's ex, the school's athletic director, found out about Chase and Giselle. Pretty easy as they were seen out in public flaunting their relationship. He was pissed, he had been swapped out for someone half his age. He pulled Chase's scholarship. He was kicked off the team.

Chase didn't care, he was truly in love. Jason and Hanna got used to Chase living with them. I wonder if Hanna tried to take advantage of that situation. I hear she was quite the slut.

Me, it took me months to get over losing Chase who I had fought so hard against Ginny to win. Having a couple of sessions with Nevill helped, but there was no future there. He married Jerry.

I sold my New Hampshire property and moved back home. I was out for a dinner all by myself and was shocked when the Senator and Ginny joined me surrounding me in the booth.

'Where is your lover? We saw you the other night leaving without him.'

'He is living in New Hampshire, doesn't play ball anymore. He is a model for sports clothes, doing well.'

'Well I am doing well. I weathered the storm you created with your sting operation. I won reelection in a landslide.'

'I am so sorry about the sting operation. Thinking back, it was the wrong thing to do. Can I make it up to you in some way?'

I placed my hand on his thigh, close to his crotch.

He grinned, 'Yes you can. Let's eat and go to my place for a night cap and... more.'

That night started up our threesome club. It wasn't all that bad, he was pretty good with oral sex. I taught Ginny. He liked to line us up on the bed and go from one to other fucking our brains out. Not bad for a Medicare recipient. That first night with him, I had a great orgasm, he was really quite good at fucking too. His other favorite was watching Ginny and I 69. She had the biggest clit I have seen.

He hired me as a personal assistant. We would travel together to Washington DC when he was required to be there. Nobody gave us a second thought, even if he was thirty years older than me. In D.C. I stayed with him in his apartment. I would wear him out with all night sex.

So life was good. A good paying job, a good sex life, the right amount of travel, now plugged into the D.C. scene. You could feel the power in that city. I loved it. Way better than New Hampshire.

All well until the phone call.

'Mom, Giselle is pregnant with my baby! She tricked me. She said she was protected. She wants to have it. She said it would be a super baby with my athletic genes. What do I do? I want to run away. I want to come back to you. Please take me back Mom, I still love you! I should never have left you.'

'Honey, fly back home. We have a lot to work through in person.'

'Thanks Mom. Can we... can we start having sex again too? I really miss that.'

'Sure. Just remember, Mommy loves you and of course your cock, I always will.'

So we will be right back where we were before our escape to New Hampshire.

The Senator, Ginny, me and hopefully Chase. Maybe we should never have left.

You live and you learn. And you have sex, lots of sex especially with your son..