All Comments on 'Mom takes Her Meds and Her Son Ch. 01'

by CharlieDuncan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Nice premise, but if it was MY son raping his unconscious mom, I'd have kicked his ass out for good.

I truly don't understand the fetish of watching your wife fuck, or get fucked by, another guy. Different set of rules if she's with another woman, but I'm much too jealous (and freely admit it) to be comfortable watching some guy put his hands on my wife. Or put anything else of his on or IN my wife. It was part of the reason I'd never even considered proposing a threesome, because if SHE okayed a woman, I knew it would only be fair to try it with a guy as our third as well. And I could never be okay with that.

Imagine my surprise when she candidly shared with me, one night after fucking, that she harbors a fantasy of sharing me with another woman, but that the thought of being in a MMF threesome was actually a turn-off for her.

See what can happen if you bother to communicate?

But that little fucking rapist in this story would still be looking for somewhere else to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Different things turn on different people.Just because one person does not like does not mean its bad,,Just different

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Epiphany_Jones; You do know the difference between real life and fantasy, right?

:)

I thought it was the start of a good erotic story. Hope you continue.

LEBECLEBECover 7 years ago
Great start!

More, more. And please hurry! 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

A nice start to a fantasy story. I hope daddy gets to watch his son mount mommy real soon. As the father strokes his cock from afar he can watch his son grope his mothers full breasts and burry his bare cock into mommy's unprotected womb. eventually I hope mommy finds out about her son's special playtime and that her husband has be beating off while watching his incestious peep show. After that the son can mount his mommy before she takes her med's and daddy can watch and stroke his cock while standing next to the bed. The possibilities to this nasty tale and endless. I eagerly await the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 2?

love this story, please continue. Hope the mom gets gangbanged next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Ambien works too...

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
RAPE!

DON'T dig RAPE man even in a story! Had to deal with it enough in my career, it's nasty, demeaning, and usually mentally disturbing to the victim. The SOB deserves to be in jail with a big nasty cell mate who will give him some of the same treatment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@RAPE

Sorry Dude.

Some of us get off on Rape (only). Especially the REALLY non-consensual [& not the pseudo-rape crap being mostly served up here on Lit]. Fantasy right?

Loosen up - better still, don't read & find something else suited to you.

Literotica's got way, way too many TAME stories its infuriating. So I'm giving this rare find a 5.

Loosen up. Its Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

It was an enjoyable read and well written. I'm not going to get all in a knot about the rape issue. For all I know she may be feigning being asleep and enjoyed every minute of sex with her son and his buddy. Keep going I think you're headed in the right direction. We all need to remember it is fiction after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PRETTY DANMED GOOD STORY

I have enjoyed this!

Do any of your females keep a full bush?

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Liked It

Good story, interesting and trilling. Keep Going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The first time I ever had sex was with my drunk mother. She was so drunk she never woke up or moved a muscle. She never said anything about it to me at all. So Everytime she got drunk I would feel her up and try to have sex with her. Being able to experience sex so young with my own mother even if she was drunk was the greatest experience in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

Can’t wait to see what’s coming up.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I thought it was a great story. I found it very exciting and hot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I don't like RAPE and this is what the story is.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous