Mom takes Her Meds and Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went to the linen closet and I found MY pillow case," she said. "And guess what – you dog you! You had SEX with me when I was sleeping didn't you?" She said that as she jutted her elbow into my ribs, catching me off guard (it kinda hurt, actually, from the angle she hit me).

"Ye- Yeah. Yeah I did, honey, and I am so so so sorry," I quickly replied. And that wasn't a lie, either. I was not lying to her – after all, I had fucked her face and cum in her mouth. "I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so damned horny, and you were laying right there and –"

"Shhhh, shhhhh," she hissed again. "Hon, there's no need to apologize. It's just sex, but wow, the pillow case, hon, it was SUPER soaked. I can't believe that you, that you actually 'came' in my mouth, instead of climbing on top of me like you usually do when we have sex," she said, adding, "I just wish I'd been awake to enjoy it with you."

"NO, uh, NO! No you don't," I immediately retorted. "No, uhh, well, yes. Yes it was, it was messy. I'm glad you slept through it, though. I really am."

She stood up and grabbed her coffee cup. "You want some breakfast? I am starving ... I must've worked up an appetite, being your play thing like that last night, hahahaha!" she said as she walked through the blinds and disappeared into the kitchen.

My mind was racing, trying to take all this in. Wow, did I dodge a bullet right there, I thought, as I arose and walked inside behind her.

She began to fix me breakfast and had her usual morning fruit smoothie and bagel. "Todd got up and left already," she relayed to me. "He said he would be working a long shift today since it's one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year."

True, The Galleria was going to be swamped with weekend shoppers. I wondered how I was going to approach him when he came home that night. Stephanie put a plate of eggs and toast in front of me, and I sipped on some O.J. as I turned to ESPN on the downstairs television.

"Todd came down after I got up," Steph said, "and asked me how I slept last night. 'Like a baby,' I told him. He said he was glad, and grabbed the lunch I'd hastily thrown together for him."

She continued: "Funny thing, then. He leaned in, nuzzled me on the cheek, said, 'I'll see you tonight, don't wait up' and then WHAM! – hon, he hauled off and CRACKED me on the butt with his hand!"

I nearly spit out my orange juice when I heard that.

"And if I didn't know better, I'd say he copped a feel of his good ol' mom's butt," she said. "I told him, 'You'd better get to work, before I get even with you!"

She laughed as she recounted that moment to me, and returned to her smoothie.

It's a good thing her back was to me, because my mouth was probably hanging open as I stared at her standing there in her robe. Todd had long ago given up the "kiss your mother's cheek" thing about a decade earlier, when making the leap from elementary to middle school.

But she said he had smacked her butt and "copped a feel." Holy shit. My son had "felt up" his mom, and she played it off as a gag. And then the comment that struck me like a 2-by-4 – "I'll see you tonight, don't wait up."

First, he knows full well she passes out every night from her Opana. He said planned to "see her tonight," AFTER she "doesn't wait up" for him. OK, he knows I work nights now, and that I won't be home until about 2 or 3 a.m.

I was starting to put 2-and-2 together. Without knowing what I knew, Todd's statement to his mom practically telegraphed his intentions to me – "I am going to fuck my mom again tonight!"

Having left work early last night, I knew there was no way short of dying that I'd be allowed to get out of tonight's shift. I didn't know quite what to think. What was I going to do? Should I tell my lovely wife, my bride of 26 years, that her son had violated her? How could I tell her that, when I did nothing to intervene? What would she think of me then?

I had to do something – what, I didn't know. After I'd finished eating I told Stephanie I was running to the store to pick up some things. She kissed me goodbye – and I have never been more glad that she had brushed her teeth already.

As I drove up the street, my neighbor, Chuck, was out putting up his usual over-the-top Christmas decorations. He always had an elaborate display and I waved as I passed. He motioned to me, and I pulled up alongside the curb.

"Hey bud," he said. "You didn't happen to see anything suspicious going on last night, did you?"

WTF? I nearly swallowed my tongue—what did Chuck know? How could he?

He continued: "Someone already stole the string of lights I put up Thanksgiving morning. Those bastards. It was that expensive set, the one I showed you last year. Well, that shit isn't happening again. Look here," he said, motioning to his hand. "I went out and bought these two cameras. Gonna mount them on the gutters over there, and over there, so if those sons-of-bitches try it again, I'll catch them in the act."

After a few more minutes of friendly banter, I waved and drove off. Then, about 100 feet down the street, I JAMMED on the brakes, the car jerking to a screeching halt.

Cameras ... a camera! That's IT! That was my answer – I would buy some cameras, plant them in our bedroom and be able to monitor what's happening when I'm not there!

I continued on but drove right by the intended grocery: I was headed to Home Depot. I was thinking a mile-a-minute as I drove toward the store to get some cameras.

"If he's coming back," I thought to myself about Todd, "well, so am I ..."

TO BE CONTINUED

12