All Comments on 'Mom, That Was You?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Well, I keep thinking that the just read story was the best ever and then I read one like this. I thoroughly enjoyed this sexy escapade and wish I could have participated in such fun when I was a horny kid. Taking care of mom says it all. You have the balls to make it seem real. Wish I had had the balls to make it happen. Really enjoyable story! Thanks.

MardracMardrac6 months ago

Would like a part 2 maybe adjusting to new life, or dealing with best friends flirtyness to son

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Please continue their wonderful story of true love 😍 🤗 😘 I feel warm 🌮 💧 but jealous of Carla 😁 ..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Since it was a April Fools prank story I don’t know why you didn’t add the mom saying she pregnant with her child baby with a fake pregnancy test or something like that for the epilogue

BigpapaABigpapaA5 months ago

Absolutely loved it, part 2 would be nice

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LC68 you have to be the best writer on this site!! This story really made me feel the love and I enjoyed it beyond measure!!

llysyllysy4 months ago

very very hot! I love it!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki4 months ago

Awesome story... I think everyone saw it coming, but the story still built up so well! Aside from being a great sex story, it is also a great story over all, one which can draw emotions...

lwiltonlwiltonabout 1 month ago

Five stars of course. But darn, I really wanted to hear her conversation with Viv the next day! :-)

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol23 days ago

I loved this story. Romantic and beautiful. Also hot and sultry. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This is perhaps the best story I have ever read on this sight. Thank you for sharing. I also would like to see your thoughts about their future together.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This was 1 of your best stories! I've read almost 50% of what you've written here so far, & I enjoyed every story that I read. You have a unique way of telling a story in such a way as to allow the reader to feel as if it's actually playing out right in front of them!

My most favorite story that you've written has been Siblings With Benefits! That's a wild ride, yet great topic!

I hope you'll write more brother sister incest stories.

Fireplace10Fireplace106 days ago

Beautiful LOVE STORY! Of course we saw (and hoping) what was coming. And glad it did .s+ stars! This story was right up there with the best here on Lit. Also please read "Spellbound" by this same author. Long but just as beautiful. Conversation with Viv the next day would be interesting.

LeB

mrem4nmrem4nabout 16 hours ago

Wow. It could get a little too much for me when it came to narrating their inner monologue but damn what a beautiful and amazing story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...