All Comments on 'Mom, That Was You?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FABULOUS story. Amazingly well written and so damn erotic. Thank you

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 1 year ago
Only page 2 but

It's gathering strength like an avalanche with every paragraph! It's a little early to comment but there wasn't any acknowledgement of this HOF author when I began so had to do quick comment /shout out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Apart from her ragging on the guy's father for pretty much the entire story, it was pretty good.

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

Slow burn? It was one of those stories that got hotter as it developed and was worth spending time with. Great job!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
5 stars for each page if i could

Do not think i have come across your stories before , but i will be checking your Bio as soon as i finish this comment .

Your talent for writing is fabulous , this story was well paced from start to end , good character build up without the usual enormous size appendages that spoil a story in my opinion , all round good mom son tale to appeal to most of us that enjoy this category .

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

This was an incredibly well written story. Thank you so much! It was perfect!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 year ago

I have read many stories on this site and have really enjoyed many of them and thought that is my favorite but wow this is some amazing stuff. I will need to read this again for sure. Thanks for sharing your amazing imagination.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

A fantastic love story, with many up and downs during their journey to bliss, your chars are very well portrayed and developed, all in all a great story, thank you.

EuphonyEuphonyabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite abilities LC uniquely possesses is an ability to write to meet the well-worn category tropes with an adjusted lens to nudge some more reticent readers towards thinking a touch bigger and to mold a story enough in his own LC image to be mostly identifiable as an LC tale and creatively interesting enough to keep writing. (I can only imagine it gets harder the deeper your catalogue runs)

Dialog is always solid but the real zip he brings is his banter. Rarely does it feel staged/too perfect but it maintains a solid reality ever so slightly heightened so many fiction readers come for.

When I'm being pedantic AF, I can be guilty of a eye-roll (more eye-nudge) but then I catch myself and remember author's intent/fiction flexibility over my slavish plausibility devotion.

Another story worthy of reader's time and engagement. If you've liked one of his stories before, or want a feel for what he does, this will certainly satisfy your needs and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fabulously paced story. Incredibly erotic, romantic and thoughtful, I absolutely loved it. Probably the best story I have read in the last five years. Thank you so much

ramjet86ramjet86about 1 year ago

Everything about this story was top notch. One of the best stories I have ever read here and I have been reading stories here for many years. They should just award you first place now.

TwinparadoxTwinparadoxabout 1 year ago

Would love to read part two where Carla show us the dirty talk and possibly anal action that was teased about earlier. Would also be interesting to see how they break the news to Vi and how she takes it.

Jamr47Jamr47about 1 year ago

Very good story. Well written.

MoondancerNYMoondancerNYabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a phenomenal story.

Lions86Lions86about 1 year ago

Prob one of your best stories ive read and thats not to say the others were bad this one is just that much better IMO.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Now THAT was one hot sexy story. 5 giant stars.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 1 year ago

Lovecraft has shown here how a Mom/Son story is supposed to be done. This was incredible

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 1 year ago

The mother seemed to flip from being reluctant to being enthusiastic pretty quickly, and I didn't quite buy the explanation, but that is mere quibbling. A very hot story.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

That was amazing! Sweet and sexy and real. You are an amazing author, and the characters in this story are lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!!!! I do wish you would do a short part 2 as follow up. Maybe day 2 with Viv coming by and her and Carla talking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been fan of yours for years. Youve mastered this genre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

12 pages of crap, who has time to so much shit on paper...get a life

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

The most beautiful mother/son story I've ever read on this site.

Thank you for sharing. 5/5

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Great story. Did she ever ask him haw he got to be so good at age 20? I hope they experience anal sex soon. Anal is really sensual, sexual. What about birth control? Is she over that period of her life?

NiranaNiranaabout 1 year ago

5 stars! 10, if I could give them! I wish we have a sequel, but God ! Was this hot and tender and lovely! Awesome story, well written!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Another classic LC68 story! It was absolutely amazing! I agree with Nirana. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Unfortunately, all I can give it is five stars and a favorite point!

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

55 stars, well would if I could.

Lovely story beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the best mother/son LOVE story I've read on Literotica--and there are some incredibly fine stories here.

Writing skills are superb. Plotline is a wonderful variation on the standard incestual trope.

Love it. Keep writing more, please.

MLJ

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 1 year ago

please don't pollute this with anal. Really bad idea in the comment below.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 year ago

Nice, but too long winded, especially for a contest story. 8 pages of angst until the mother finally gets over herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story although it was a long one still a good read! You should write more of this!! Bring her friend in once as a thank you for getting her to go to that wild sex party that brought out her sexual feelings for her son!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stltdan1stltdanabout 1 year ago

Another great story in your list of great ones. 5++++

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Good story and good ending...AL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was too long. Really who reads these things. Most pervs just go find the sex and leave the long winded babble unread .

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaabout 1 year ago

My English is not good.

I think you quit the story when the story is began. It would be nice how she react after that & in front of her friends (Carla). I think mom son stories are very hot when she is emotionally struggling & finding how wrong & dirty thing to have sex with her own son. If the story includes cuckolds & pregnancy seen, then the story goes super hot.

It's really hot when it it's coming from mom's point of view. I don't read Son's point of view stories. Also long stories are very good than 2k,3k stories. As a long time fan, I think your previous stories are more hotter. Except more stories from you.

bikerboytommybikerboytommyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful story in so many ways, Laura. A materpiece. A hundred stars for this one, even though I could click only 5. I'm awestruck of your writing skills. Not an easy story to write. But you pulled it off excellently. This is right up there with the best of the best of your stories in my view, although they're all awesome. I only wish I had my own stories complete so I'm giving and not just receiving. Been taking ages to write. It's not easy to get it right. This is just my initial response. I'll have more to say about this story and others later, probably on Patreon. Just to say I've been reading your excellent works for years. Read almost every story. Read my favorites multiple times. These words are long overdue. Been busy, but determined to make up for lack of past feedback, Expect specific feedback on several of my favorites of your work via one of the other venues. Thank you so much, Laura, for your amazing writing.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. You certainly know how to write a great story and to pull the reader into an unlikely scenario. Deserves a sequel, possibly finding out he got training from Vib, but I know you have better things to do. Great slow build up but I thought she flipped from reluctance to acceptance just too quickly but you're the writer and know what makes it excellent.

A very strong contender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible twelve pages....

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Wonderfull storey, so clever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Outstanding work. Loved it although for a while there I was not sure they would get together again. Happy endings are the very best. another chapter perhaps with the consequences involving her girlfriends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was a very very nice story. Enjoyed it immensely. Thought it kind of dragged out a bit to begin with buth nthen it got better the more l read it. Well done.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 1 year ago

I like the story

And slow burn can be good

But you SERIOUSLY need an editor

dirkdreezydirkdreezyabout 1 year ago

If you would've ended this with chapter 6...it's a prize winner, undebatable. Surprised your proof reader/editor let you keep going. But it is what it is.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarmabout 1 year ago

Wow! Five star sad one of y few favorite points!

Wow, wow, wow!

You do need someone to proof for you though.

Thanks

ssshspotter2ssshspotter2about 1 year ago

One of the most believable/plausible I have read. Of any genre!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story by Lovercraft68.

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

WOW!!! What an awesome story.... Loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good read with a new twist.

VictorN55VictorN55about 1 year ago

Five ⭐️ Nicely done, enjoyed the story

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

I loved it... especially since he didn't turn 'the woman that he loves' into a slut whore... it was nice.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 1 year ago

OMG I'm hooked! This was fantastic story. You could go many ways with this or leave us all wanting more, lol. I also appreciate the editing which made reading so smooth except for my wobbling eyes. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

streekstreekabout 1 year ago

A very good full story I will be looking for more of these many thanks.

Horny_LexicographerHorny_Lexicographerabout 1 year ago

Outstanding in every aspect of pace. The angst felt by Carla was a perfect juxtaposition of Brandon’s all consuming love for his mother. I don’t think for one second that there isn’t a young man out there that hasn’t had this fantasy about his mother at some point, no matter how fleeting that fantasy may be. Bravo!

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 1 year ago
Great STORY

Fantastic read I love how it was drawn out and you took your time to make him work for it instead of just confronting him a jumping into bed. Very good build up and making the reader work for it, even thought you knew pretty well it was going to happen. Please keep up the great work. 5 🌟

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Having read a number of this author's stories, I can say without a doubt that this is one of his best. He has developed Carla and Brandon in the utmost depth and breadth. I especially appreciated the effort the author took in developing the inter emotional. mental, and psychological aspects of Carla and Brandon. The actual sex was simplu icing on the cake. I found it amazing that it took Calra to realize that her son was a grown man who could actualy accept her and love her as a woman. I thought that Carla was more self-aware, self-assured. self-confident with a more solid ego and id that she could accept the love of her son in a dark, dingy motel room but could not in the light of day. I would like to see this story develope into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, and I’d love to see a second chapter. How does Viv take the news that Carla loved her “Who goes there” man?

darkmind222darkmind222about 1 year ago

Well written. Bravo 👏. A great take on this story line.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 1 year ago

Another one of your great stories. Thank-you.

45ACPTo45ACPToabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Way too long, but that ending was worth it. Going off to read “Shh…” now.

pharmasumitpharmasumitabout 1 year ago

Loved it..enjoyed reading it..

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 year ago

I'm so glad i found this, It's one of the best i've ever read I can visualize their faces, damn i hope in the future they add more to this, I don't want this to end.

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Amazing story as always LC…. Besides the descriptions and sex I love the dialog - you are so skilled at it that it just seems so natural

Venus

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

RookPlaysOnRookPlaysOnabout 1 year ago

I was very impressed with the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story.

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheridenabout 1 year ago

This was a very good story. A trifle long but you did say it was going to be. Over all very well written and Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never comment usually don’t last long and just go on to next story on another day. This was so brilliant and beautifully written. Well done

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, it was extremely thoughtful and touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't like incest stories.

Having said that, this one is riveting. Amazingly written. Very well done.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

That was one hell of a test kiss! Great story, love the way they worked it out with loving affection and of course raging lust. Graduated to the big bed! Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulations! This was an awesome, perfectly written story however not sure I should say story as I felt captivated as though this was real. I really do hope you win, now going to read some of your other works.

I am a member however having trouble login in!

Rob

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

This was a great read. I seldom read stories with more than 6 pages but you kept me interested all the way to the end. Keep writing. There are more possibilities in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a good story, thank you for sharing.

K_Dub152K_Dub152about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was long but it had a very good storyline and content. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Really very, very much. I like Literotica and read many of the stories, but this one was a sort of a nice revelation to me. Such a good plot, so much wild sex, but not out right out of the blue.

I'll immediately check all the work you have on this site.

Thanks again for sharing.

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 year ago

Wow!!! I loved it. Great story and excellent writing

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 1 year ago

As usual you have a way of pulling of pulling us into your stories!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very nice but could have been told with a lot fewer words...... 4/5

BolotaBolotaabout 1 year ago

Onestly, this is not the kind of genre I usually read. Even the slow narrative to do character building and the point of view of female characters are things I avoid here at Lit. Actually, I don't even know why I read it, but damn, this was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

way too long amd for what?

JJNitrofanJJNitrofan12 months ago

This is an excellent erotic story, certainly one of the more believable ones I’ve read. Putting aside the unlikelihood of the anonymous sex part of it, which may or may not be realistic, I liked the fact that once she found out she had fucked her son, she was shaken to her core. None of this, “well it felt good, so why not” BS. I think that any mother who had unknowingly had sex with her own son without being aware it was him would be shocked, appalled, and basically would react the way the woman in the story did. So kudos on not making it the cliched “no problem” reaction.

The transition from that normal reaction to making love with her son, after much talk and convincing, was, to me, the best part of the story. Well done.

Getting back to the anonymous sex… I don’t think it would really be possible to have a room dark enough so a mother and son wouldn’t recognize each other. There is virtually always ambient light, as, for instance, when the door opened to the (hallway, outside)? And when she went into the bathroom there was light. Also, two people who k is each other so well might be likely to recognize each other even in extremely dim light. But those are minor points in an otherwise outstanding story.

LlehnatasLlehnatas12 months ago

Give this writer a medal because damn the reallism the roughness the details described and the way towards the extasy the only reason why someone wouldn't give this a 5 is due to high expectations and there are none , like find an erotic story like this detailed in length and reallism i doubt anyone finds it . Anyway will be looking for more since damn impressive written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars great story even if her sudden change of mind was a bit sudden

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After all this time you still got it lovecraft68!! After their first night together, they both already knew what sexual powerhouse's they are together. After a short time, they'll both be swearing as their orgasms approach and happen. 5 Stars!!

WalterWoodyWalterWoody11 months ago

A great story with a lot of feeling and heat!

With that being said, for such a talented writer, you seem to have a problem with "to and too." "They're and their."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He has a bad boy image and is really attractive and women everywhere cant resist him hahaha this is some teenage boy fantasy crap.

Tang57Tang5710 months ago

I would like to see this story to continue. Since vive hasn't come over to her house and hear her tell her what happened between her and her son Brandon and technically it still morning or before noon with the both of them just having sex.

NakedRoyNakedRoy10 months ago

Terrific story and very close to my story with my mom, right up until the sex part. It has always been my greatest fantasy. Damn good story!

ukrainianukrainian9 months ago

Wow.......... you should have copyright in "Romeo and Mommiet". As always a great read. I almost feel like I was in the room. Thank you for writing. More please. Should be a second chapter where her friend makes a pass at him and then ends up in bed. He has sex and a confession comes out. It all ends in regular threesomes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AWESOME loved all this story all his talking things over with her and she still would not give in to the love she felt until he started to leave her bedroom and she say his tears and that's when she knew she loved him and gave in to her desires and she knew he loved her more then a mother!!! It was a long story and felt so real, I think you write more of this and let her friend have sex with him just to show her what a great lover he is. 5 Stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good damn story.!!! I loved it.keep going please.

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker8 months ago

Third time of reading, and I think I liked it even more than before. During the conversation where she gives her analysis of the mom / son incest genre, she makes a much more convincing case for it’s intrinsic ridiculousness than his callow “but mommm, I luv you” argument. Interesting. I don’t know if you intended him to be immature in his perceptions or were subtly describing your own belief in the delineation between kink v reality, but I did find it a little inconsistent with how you built the character up to that point. It’s still a 5* story, though I must confess your sibling stories are my favourites. I go back to PORN SHOOT WITH MY SISTER regularly 🤩. Hope to see more stories soon!

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker8 months ago

After reading some of the comments, about the story being to long and “having too much wurds”! I have to say what the fuck do you expect? The name of the site is LITEROTICA, Lit. being short for literary, meaning - “concerned with or connected with the writing, study, or appreciation of literature”. You know words. Fucking wankers (well obv). Perhaps there is a twiterotica out there waiting for you to beat your stubby meat to the repetition of cunt, cock and cum within 280 easily accessible characters. Jesus Fucking Christ, just check the word count and move on, dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, just a bit too much going back and forth on the subject of if it’s right or wrong to enjoy what they ended up enjoying.

Arrhythmia69Arrhythmia695 months ago

Really great story. Thank you again for another great read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...