Mom - The Queen of Evil Pt. 01

Story Info
Son discovers his loving mom is the undisputed queen of evil.
4.1k words
4.27
57.7k
88

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be my 19th birthday and needless to say, I was thoroughly excited about it.

I, Tim Conner, am your regular average guy. Neither do I boast an athletic figure, nor am I excellent in academics. As for any luck with the girls, forget about it! I have acnes, love handles, and I am a procrastinator. I would rather stay at home and watch movies than go outside to play. My dick is also a very average-sized one, nothing too extraordinary about it. With normal length and girth.

I live alone in the sleepy town of Sudderville with my loving mom.

She is the most caring and kind-hearted person you will ever see. I don't really have any memories of my dad. Mom said he left when I was young. So since then, it has been only me and mommy.

She has always provided me the warmth and tenderness that a child deserves from his or her parents. She has never really let me miss my father. She would always keep even the smallest of my wishes. Splurging me with my favorite video games, comics, food, and so on.

Standing at 5'8", mom has the curves in all the right places. Though she never goes to the gym or does yoga, she has a well-maintained physique for someone her age. She has auburn red hair and beautiful piercing black eyes, but I have never seen her taking too much care of herself. She would wear geek glasses and tie her hair backward. She wears too ordinary and loose clothes at home and thus I have never looked at her from a sexual point of view.

But the real mystery was what she did for a living. She never told me, even when I asked her repeatedly. She would say, 'It is just regular business honey, but I have to work night shifts in our office.'

Yes, she used to work night shifts for a mysterious business in a mysterious office. Every night. For the past 19 years. Except for some special nights like my birthdays or any other important occasions.

She had a very limited friend circle and there too, her friends knew she was a work-from-home mom. Due to her less than ordinary get-up, she was not very popular among the school mothers as well, compared to the other 'MILF' moms.

Her routine was quite simple. She would lovingly wake me up in the morning with my favorite breakfast, get me ready for school, drop me at school and pick me up on time. Tutor me in the evening, cook a delicious dinner, and leave home by 9 in the night.

And every night a black car would come to pick her up from in front of our house. Honestly, I have never even seen the driver. Mom simply gets up, the door closes and it leaves.

All in all, we had a pretty ordinary life and kept mostly to ourselves. The only mysterious thing was her work, details of which she never shared with anyone.

I have often urged her to take up the day shifts to which she has sighed and simply told me, 'Oh baby, you will understand one day.'

Overall it was just me and my mom in this very ordinary town, where nothing special or suspicious ever happened.

Coming back to the night of my 19th birthday, mom had cooked her special chocolate cake for me, which she knew was my favorite.

As the clock struck 12, I cut the cake and fed the first piece to her. She licked the cream off my fingers and hugged me, 'Happy 18th baby.'

That night after a fulfilling dinner, I asked her, 'Mom, I am so glad you did not go to work tonight.'

'I am so sorry honey, but I have to leave after some time!'

I replied sadly, 'But mom it's my birthday. I don't want you to go. Not at least tonight. Please, mom.'

'Oh baby, I am so sorry. I really am. But it is very urgent tonight.'

I kept feeling so bad. She tucked me in bed, kissed me goodnight, apologized again, and left.

But this night was not going to be one of those nights. I decided to finally dig up what mom is really up to. What kind of work forces you to leave your house after 12 midnight, especially when it is your son's birthday.

As soon as she left in the car that was already waiting for her outside our house, I raced downstairs, quickly closed the front door, and got up on my bicycle. I followed her car as it swerved through the town heading towards the woods on the outskirts of the town.

I tried my best to stay out of her or her driver's vision. Being on my bicycle I had the advantage of taking the pavement and managed to stay out of the direct line of sight.

Gradually after the town ended, the car took the narrow road leading into the woods and it stopped after going some distance. I stopped my cycle a few meters behind and waited behind a tree. I could literally feel my heart thumping inside my chest.

I kept thinking, 'What the hell is she up to anyway.'

I pledged to myself that I find it out tonight.

After some time when I was sure that the car was not going anywhere, I peeked from behind the tree and saw the car was empty. They must have gotten off here. I parked my cycle right there and slowly walked towards the car. There was no one around in sight. I went ahead and found that the car was parked right beside a cave. Such a big cave existed in the woods, I never would have guessed.

I walked inside the cave, as silently as possible. It lead to a very long and dark tunnel. And it smelled a bit gross. I continued walking, creating as little noise as possible. After a considerable amount of time had passed, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

As I reached the end, I was awestruck.

The tunnel opened into a massive cavern. In fact, it would be wrong to call it a cavern. It was actually, a single massive rectangular room. Like the ones you find in palaces they show in the movies.

The position of the hollow window through which I was looking was unique in the sense that it was situated behind a pillar in the corner of the room. From here I could get a complete and unobstructed view of the room while making it really difficult for someone to see me directly.

Almost everything was in grey and black. A huge black chandelier hung from the ceiling and it illuminated the room.

The walls were painted pitch black so the room had a very dark gloomy shade to it. The walls also had various designs on them. Scenes of torture, monsters, and various other things I did not even recognize were sketched into the walls. The roof was so high that it was nearly invisible.

At the far end of the room was a single massive throne carved out of sheer black granite. It was mounted on a platform higher than the rest of the room. There was a grey door right behind the throne. Black granite steps lead up to the platform. Right above the throne hung a massive painting of a voluptuous woman, whom I could not really recognize. But whosoever drew the painting really knew how to make a woman look like a Goddess. It emanated an aura of dominance. You will feel like kneeling and worshipping before the painting.

I quickly realized this was a 'Throne Room' of some sort.

But when I looked around the room, I shuddered in horror.

The area in front of the platform was teeming with various... monsters?

My throat literally turned dry and my knees got weak. 'What have I gotten myself into now,' I thought to myself. My knowledge of monsters goes as far as pop culture only.

I could make out at least a dozen of wolf-like creatures who were howling loudly, another half dozen of ugly semi-human giants, resembling orcs and they were grunting from time to time. There were so many other varieties that I could barely keep track of what I saw. There were many semi-naked winged women, whose bodies were enough to send any straight man in a rage of lust. They were literally touching and feeling the other group of well-built devil-like male creatures with big horns on their head. Then there were half snake and half woman-like creatures, who hissed from time to time. I could also make out a group of human-like creatures who were sucking and licking the blood right off each other.

On the platform stood a single red-skinned woman. She also had wings like the others but it was bigger. Interestingly she had two small horns on top of her head which was lacking among the other females standing below the platform. She had the most athletic and curvy body I had ever seen. She was wearing a mini battle-dress of sorts. She only had two huge metal bras that barely covered her bust, which perfectly complemented her cute face. Below she was wearing a loincloth of sorts, underneath from which a long red tail with a black pointy end emanated. It barely covered her smooth curvy butts.

I bet if I was down, I could see her underbutts from below the platform. Her toned belly and deep navel looked delicious. Her red tail twitched from time to time. She was holding a staff of some sorts and therefore looked like a guard to me. Her eyes were constantly scanning the entire room as she disgustingly kept looking at the rowdy crowd below.

All of this was really too much for me to take.

I was on the verge of passing out when suddenly the sexy red guard let out a loud shout in a shrill voice.

'Silence everyone!' she bellowed. 'Our Queen shall be with us shortly.'

I noticed a change in the atmosphere of the room once the Queen was mentioned. Everybody literally stopped what they were doing. Some of the orcs shifted uncomfortably while some of the human-like monsters who were feeding on each other kept glancing nervously at the entrance behind the throne.

It was then that my world turned upside down.

She again yelled, 'Bow to your Queen.'

The woman who entered the room was without a doubt nothing less than a Goddess. She was the most voluptuous and enchanting woman I had ever seen in my life. She was wearing a black crown that gleamed with jewels and diamonds. Her long auburn red hair came down in waves and hung over her shoulders. Her dark and piercing eyes went beautifully with her razor-sharp jawline. Her thick lips were jet black and very full in contour, it was as if those were designed to drain the seed from a big cock.

She was wearing a sheer black latex dress which was clinging as tightly to her body as possible. Her breasts were so luscious and sensuous, I guessed they would be at least a 34DD. Her tight latex dress had exaggerated her cleavage and made them extra deep. It was enough to mesmerize even the most strong-willed mortal. She had a single black necklace hanging down from her neck which disappeared deep within the crevice of her stunning cleavage. It seemed as if her breasts would literally burst out from her dress.

She had sharp claw-like fingernails, quite a few inches long. They were painted deep silver. They dazzled as the lights fell on them.

Her dress ended a little below her waist. Thereafter, she was wearing a long nylon stocking that went right up to her mid-thighs. As she walked you can catch glimpses of her milky white thighs and make out the strap where her stockings ended.

She was wearing high-heeled shoes which made squeaking sounds, creating echoes throughout the throne room. Her heeled shoes were also studded with small diamonds which glittered as they caught the lights.

The most striking feature overall was her wide hips on either side and her magnificent butt. The body-hugging latex perfectly showed off her well-rounded ass. They swayed from side to side every time she walked with her high heels on.

All in all, this woman produced an extremely strong essence of dominance and would literally make any human drop before her and worship her.

And most importantly, she was my Mother.

Yes, I will never make the mistake of not recognizing the woman I have been living with for the past 18 years. Even though her transformation made her look almost unrecognizable, it was very much her.

She walked seductively towards the throne, her hips swinging with each confident stride, and made herself comfortable by sitting cross-legged on the black throne.

'Rise, all you filthy creatures of the night.'

Her velvety deep voice echoed through the cavern. Everyone automatically hurried up on their feet.

The Queen addressed the red woman, 'Maggie, my dear little Succubus, what was so pressing that I had to come here tonight? Of all the nights, tonight was indeed a very special one for me. This matter better be important.'

Maggie gulped, 'Yes, my Queen. Please forgive me. There was a vampire attack in Sudderville today. We have tried to hush things up, but last time it happened you had warned us to inform you urgently.'

Fire burned in the Queen's eyes. She got up from her throne and fumed, 'Who did this? Which of you vermin had the audacity to attack my town despite my repeated warnings? Haven't I always told you to find your prey in big cities? Your insolent act will get us all in trouble and our lair shall be discovered."

She continued, 'Maggie, bring this culprit to me immediately or I shall execute all of the vampires in this room right now.'

Maggie nervously got down from the platform and got hold of one of the members of the group of vampires who were sucking blood earlier.

This vampire seemed in his 30s, had a shabby outfit and similar sharp fangs on either side of his mouth like the rest of his group.

Maggie dragged him over the steps and pushed him in front of the Queen. 'His name is...'

The Queen cut her off midway and said, 'Hush, as if I am interested to know the name of this maggot.'

She slowly strode towards the convicted vampire and put the heel of her shoes directly on his throat.

'Lick this you piece of blood-sucking garbage. Clean it with your tongue and swear loyalty to your Queen.'

The vampire did as instructed. He grabbed the shoe and slowly started to lick the black high-heeled shoe. He cleaned the soles with his tongue, made his way right up to the top, and sucked on the long heel.

Now the Queen grabbed him by his neck and pulled him up. Her sharp nails literally tore into his throat. She drew some blood with a quick flick of her fingernails and slurped on them with her luscious long tongue.

She gagged at the taste. 'Agh, you taste like shit. You are of no use to me at all. Take him to the Torture Room.'

Out of nowhere two armored guards appeared and dragged the pleading vampire out of the Throne Room.

The Queen again sat on the throne and barked at everyone. 'Clear the room right now. Go back to your filthy activities. But mind you, never choose your victims from small towns and do not draw too much attention. Because the next person in the torture chamber might just be you.'

The room slowly cleared and only Maggie, the succubus, and my mom, the Queen were left behind.

Watching her in that outrageous attire and dominating the vampire like that had already given me a raging hard-on.

The Queen said, 'Is my blood bath ready yet, Maggie? You know that is the only thing that can calm me down now. I had a very important thing tonight and this troubling matter has really gotten me so worked up. Now only rubbing fresh warm blood all over my body will relieve me.'

'It will be shortly ready, my Queen. And any orders after your bath?'

The Queen smiled wickedly, 'No one understands me more than you Maggie. Prepare my Pleasure Chamber. Send two of your best succubi and also two of your most well-endowed incubi to my room. I require some good loving today. If you know what I mean.'

Maggie grinned, 'Permission to speak freely, my Queen.'

'You know you do not need to ask for that when we are alone Maggie.'

'Well my Queen, as a sex demon, I am noticing your ever-increasing sexual appetite over the past few months. The number of orgies has increased to almost 3 nights every week and you just cannot seem to get enough.'

The Queen laughed out loudly. Her laughter filled the whole cavern and sent a shiver down my spine. It had such an evil ring to it.

She finally said, 'You are right Maggie. My lust has indeed increased over the past many months. The threshold of my satisfaction has really gone up. I need at least a few of the most well-endowed of your sex devils to get myself off. I always have this burning sensation inside me. The fire of lust that burns inside me can only be doused by hours of non-stop relentless sex by the thickest of cocks out there and even then that seems insufficient. If I do not get all my holes plugged in every night, I am left really disappointed. It is only when my holes are sore that I achieve real pleasure.'

She continued, 'Especially after torturing all the poor creatures in the Torture Chamber and dominating over them, my pussy gets really wet and my lust just soars. Enough babbling for now. Get my blood bath and Pleasure Chamber ready.'

'As you wish my Queen. Please follow me.'

As she got up, I saw both the women disappear through the open door behind the throne. My mother, the Queen, casually spanked Maggie's ass and made it wriggle. She looked back and smiled at her. I stayed in my place till the sounds of the heels disappeared.

I was left alone in the entire room all by myself. My cock throbbed from the conversation I just overheard. My loving and caring mother, was nothing but a sex-crazed, dominating evil queen.

Part of me wanted to run away. The other part wanted to go down and see this to the end. I chose the latter as I rationalized myself that since my mother was the supreme authority here, so even if I got caught, I will probably be spared the punishment for snooping around.

I climbed down into the empty throne room and tiptoed towards the door. As I slowly made my way through the gateway, I was led into another long corridor. There were rooms on both sides of the corridor. Different sounds could be heard from different rooms. Sounds of pleasurable moans came from some, while sounds of agony from the others. Sounds of spanking, whipping, begging, pleading filled the corridor.

I composed myself and made my way ahead. Soon enough the corridor took a right turn and there was a dead end. Well, it was a huge metal door that was locked from the inside. But the keyhole gap was big enough for someone to look inside, and that's what I did. I peeked in through the keyhole.

There was a huge bed in the center of the room. The floor was made of marble and the roofs of granite. The stone walls were again decorated with stunning paintings. But these paintings were erotic ones. Humans, devils, vampires, werewolves all having unabashed lustful intercourse with each other in varying positions. The walls were warmly lit by fire which burnt inside torch braziers against the walls.

And then I saw them.

My mother, the Queen, had just finished her blood bath. Red drops still clung to her body and hair. And on the bed were 2 of the most beautiful succubi and 2 most well-hung incubi. Their full red figures stood out brightly against the burning fire. The 2 incubi were extremely strong and muscular, about 7 feet tall and their cocks were at least 25 cm. long. They were immensely thick in their girth and were standing in erect attention for my mother.

The 2 succubi on the other hand were looking lustfully at my mother, licking their lips in anticipation. Their 36DD breasts bouncing as they moved on the bed.

Then my focus shifted to the centre of attraction in the room.

My mom, their Queen, slowly walked towards them step by step. Her eyes burned with lust and passion, an evil smile on her face. It was the first time I was seeing her fully naked.

Her huge pendulous but firm breasts jerked as she moved forwards. Her heaving cleavage was wet and sticky after having taken the bath. She touched her large pink areolae on either of her boobs slightly and her large nipples instantly stood up. Her toned belly and deep navel looked lavish. Her perfectly rounded hips moved side to side as she climbed onto the bed. Her asscheeks jiggled as one of the succubi gently spanked her.

She made herself comfortable on the large bed in the centre, resting her back on the large wooden headboard.

12