Mom - The Queen of Evil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come, my little slaves. Clean me off with your tongues now.'

As per her orders, the 2 succubi got to work on her huge boobs. They started to lick her upper torso. Their tongue lapped up her beautifully shaved underarms, working their way all through the underboobs and then slowly to the sideboobs. They gave little bites and made gulping noises as they feasted on my mother's boobs. Each of them grabbed one of her tits and started sucking them off with great attention and love. They circled their tongues around her areola and flicked their tongues over her erect nipples. They started to suck them off, chomping down on her breasts and refusing to let go. They sucked her nipples so hard that very soon they turned red.

In the meantime, standing outside my mother's chamber, I had already taken out my small dick which was throbbing painfully at this point of time. And needless to say, I was rubbing it and jerking it like crazy, keeping my eyes fixed on the happenings inside the room.

The 2 Incubi on the other hand had started doing their job on my mom's lower body. One of them was intensely sucking her well-manicured feet, licking her soles, and slurping on her toes. The other one started to kiss the insides of her thighs and made his way right at the top till her pussy. And it was the most opulent pussy I had ever witnessed. It was pink in color and her fleshy lips hung on either side, only to meet at the top to form her giant clitoris. The incubus wrapped his tongue around her clitoris and started to pull on it. At the same time, he took his fist and jammed them up deep inside my mother's pussy hole.

All these made my mother close her eyes, tilt her head backward and moan and scream. Her whole body writhed with carnal pleasure.

'Don't stop my servants. Don't you dare stop. Make your Queen cum. Please your Queen. Harder, harder. Suck on them like your life depends on it'

The chamber reverberated with her whimpers of pleasure, as well as the wet noises of passionate suckling.

I was about to climax myself.

To see my own mother being violated by 4 male and female sex demons, while she demanded more was a turn-on like anything else.

Just as I was about to cum, I was interrupted by a pair of hands that just pulled me up and pinned me against the wall.

Maggie laughed at my face, 'Enjoying the scene, little boy? You should see our Queen on gangbang nights.'

As soon as she finished her words, the doors of the Pleasure Chamber opened and there stood my mom, still covered in the saliva and juices of the sex demons.

She grinned, 'About time son. Come inside, mommy has plans for you.'

End of Part 1

12