Mom, the Unwilling Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you meet your sugar daddy?" I yell over the wind noise as I get up to highway speed.

"Through a dating site. I put up an ad, and he answered. We hit it off right away, and have been seeing each other almost a year now. I know he has other girls, I've met a couple of them, but as long as I'm willing and ready when he wants me, and he takes care of my bills, we're good."

I saw a semi-truck up ahead in the right lane and gunned the engine to catch up, as Julie saw mom was crying. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's just the wind," she lies as the truck blasts it's air horn, making mom look up and she sees a fat bald sweaty beady-eyed man staring at her naked body.

"Cum for the nice truck driver," Kayla tells mom, handing her a large black vibrator, as I keep pace with the larger vehicle. Julies' eyes got wide as mom leaned back and spread her legs and started to run the toy between her lips.

I could see the driver on his radio, and I saw a truck up ahead of us in the right lane move to the left lane and slow down. I made slowed a little bit to let the other truck get in position to watch as mom started to fuck herself with the rubber cock.

Soon there was a line of trucks in both the left and right lanes and I would speed up and slow down making sure all the drivers got a good look at mom fucking herself silly with the toy. We were approaching our exit and mom was close to cumming.

"Julie, why don't you rub her clit and play with her tits so these nice men can see her cum before we have to get off," I say.

"I thought you'd never ask," she says Kissing mom as her hand finds her clit and begins to rub it furiously. Within seconds mom was thrashing about in orgasm and I hit the gas so all the truckers could see her writhe in orgasm.

8========D<

We pulled up at the airport departure drop off, having put the top-up. Julie jumped out and waved goodbye as she hurried inside to make sure she made her flight.

We pulled away, and Kayla told mom, "I hope you're hungry, we have a nice meal planned for you."

"I can't go to a restaurant like this," she said her fear making her voice shake.

"Oh, we're not going to a restaurant," Kayla said as I drove down a street that was more potholes and pot dealers than asphalt.

"Where are we going?" she asked assuming the fetal position.

"Wherever I want," I tell her as I turn onto a major roadway, famous for the hookers that stroll up and down the sidewalks during the evening hours. I pull into the Mega Sex Shop that advertises on late-night cable channels. I had talked to a few friends who confirmed it had what I was looking for. I parked the car as far from the door as possible and got out of the car. It wasn't quite getting dark yet and the parking lot was easily visible from the street. I reached into the backseat and offered mom my hand. "Let's go, the longer it takes you to get started the longer this will last," I tell her.

Grudgingly she took my hand and I lead her around three sides of the building to the door. I opened the door and pushed her in, following close behind. Julie made sure a few of the locals saw the naked woman go in so word would spread something kinky was afoot.

I lead mom straight to the back of the mostly empty shop and found the private booths that would let you watch any type of porn you could want. 5 minutes per token, I put a $20 in the token machine and handed the tokens to Kayla, whispering, "I'm first."

She leads mom into the booth and put the first token in. She typed in the keyword and found a perfect movie to play for mom. She selected the movie as I entered the booth next door. Mom was so focused on the screen, watching the white MILF suck on a black cock that protruded through a wall.

I stuck my cock through the hole and felt it poke bare flesh. I heard a gasp, "What the hell, Kayla, mom whispered."

"It's a glory hole mom," Kayla said loud enough for people in the store to hear. You're going to suck a lot a cock before we leave. So get started."

I could feel the look mom was giving Kayla as I wagged my cock trying to get her started. Soon I felt a warm wet mouth envelope my cock and begin to pleasure it.

"Come on mom, suck it like you want to make it cum. I have 20 tokens. You need to suck off at least one guy for each token I put in the machine. If you don't, then you get tied up out in the shop and we'll let anyone use any hole they want until closing." Kayla tells her.

Suddenly mom was sucking cock like a champ. She was slurping and gagging and devouring my shaft like a starving woman who found a gourmet meal. Since I had been denied my normal morning orgasms and had been around multiple naked attractive females all day, I was ready to blow. I pumped most of my cum into her mouth put I pulled out of her lips and made sure the last few spurts hit her on the face.

I zipped up my pants and left the room saying, "Holy shit there's some slut in the middle booth sucking all cummers," loud enough that mom and Kayla could hear it. I heard Kayla laugh and mom wail.

A shrimpy white guy that made me think of the short story character Walter Mitty went into the booth. I stayed nearby just in case, and I was shocked and a bit aroused by the quality and quantity of filthy language streaming from his lips. I made a point to remember some of the phrases he used.

When he exited the booth, he tipped the derby hat he was wearing as he walked past me and left. Word spread quickly and a line had formed, almost every one of the guys waiting was black, ranging in color from a slightly darker than me too so dark he seemed to absorb light.

One by one the guys entered the booth and got their dicks sucked. Most of them were quiet, a few would talk dirty or call my mom names. Then a small skinny black guy who looked so scared of everything he would have a heart attack if he heard a fly sneeze.

He went into the booth and suddenly everyone in the store crowded around the door.

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKINGSHIT!" Mom's voice blasted through the door.

"Oh, my dicking fuck!" Kayla said, her voice was filled with shock and awe. All the guys around me started laughing and high fiving.

As the guys continued to celebrate, I found a clerk off to the side. "What's going on?" I ask.

"The slut met meat," he responded.

"What now?" I asked even more confused.

He beckoned and lead me toward the back of the store where a bulletin board was hanging. It had a bunch of handwritten notes for escorts and other quasi-legal services. He lifted a flier and I choked on the air I was breathing.

"No one knows his real name. We call him meat. If he would let someone measure he would probably the largest known cock in history. I estimate 15" when hard, and almost 3" around. I start laughing, now understanding why mom and Kayla reacted the way they did. "No one ever goes when meat finishes. You'll find out why soon. But bring those honeys back anytime, shit like that's great for business."

I shake his hand, take one last look at what meat is packing, and wonder how the fuck he walks normally.

I head back to the booth and see two guys carrying mom out of the room. I started to panic, but heard Kayla saying "gently boys the last guy almost drowned her."

I stepped next to Kayla and asked "what happened. She spun to me her eyes wide as saucers. "The last guy...big...fucking huge...jolly green giant-sized," she said to me.

"that part I know. What happened?"

Mom had her mouth about a third of the way down that fire hose. She couldn't go any further, but she was trying. Then a dam burst and cum sprayed everywhere. I swear cum was oozing out of her ears. I'm not entirely sure she's breathing and no one here wants to do mouth to mouth."

I step up to mom laid out on a bench and verify she is breathing. More than a few guys were standing around staring at mom's naked form. I have to admit she looked like she been the center of attention at a circle jerk.

Kayla was beside me. "Mom swallowed every load, this was the overflow from that last guy. The clerk walked up with a bucket of warm water and a few rags. Kayla and I go to work cleaning her off.

8========D<

The week was coming to an end, and things were getting kinda routine. I felt we needed something special to shake up mom and Kayla. I had started using my pet name for Kayla from when she was a baby. She used to squish up her face when she laughed and I loved to make her laugh, so I started calling her my little squishy. Mom was still slut or skank or fuck holes or whatever else we called her.

Dad was supposed to be home tomorrow, so today was our last day with the house to ourselves. I had tied mom to the dining room table and had a parade of service people coming to the hose. The exterminator, a plumber, an electrician, a property appraiser, and more. I made sure to escort each one through the dining room, then get called away, leaving them with a naked and bound woman. Kayla had set up her cell phone in the room and streamed the feed to the TV we had bought for my room.

We watched as each of these guys did anything from fell her up t get a blow job. One even fucked her and came in her pussy. As I was leading the solar panel salesman to the door, I heard the garage door open. "I'm home," boomed a powerful male voice.

"Daddy," Kayla squealed din delight and ran to him, trying to buy me time to free mom and get her dressed.

I shoved the guy out the door and slammed it closed. I ran to the dining room while Kayla was rambling on about one of her friends who was hurting for money, keeping dad's attention with the prospect of gaining another sugar baby.

I ran into the dining room where mom was struggling against the ropes holding her. Her face was a mask of terror, and I began to untie her legs. As I finished untying her legs, I went to duck under the table to release her arms, and I tripped over my one feet bouncing my head off the table, stunning me. I face-planted right into Mom's pussy, making mom scream.

Dad and Kayla came running in, "WHAT THE FUCK," he screamed seeing his fully dressed son, his face buried in his naked wife's pussy with her arms tied to the table we used to eat family meals on.

"Hi honey, you're home early," mom said trying to make the surreal seem normal. He just stood there looking at us.

"How...how...how long have you..." dad was trying to ask the unthinkable question.

"Not as long as you've been fucking Julie, and Amber and Kelli..." Kayla started to list the girls she knew that were fucking her father.

Dad spun on here his face so red it looked like it could melt steel. "Enough he bellowed as Kayla was listing his sugar babies.

I regained my senses and scrambled under the table to finally free mom. Her arms were soon loose but she stayed there, waiting for whatever was about to happen.

"First of all, they aren't my family. They are adults, who choose, of their own free will, to do things for me. Things I would never ask your mother to do, and for that, I make sure they are fairly compensated. It's strictly business."

Mom sits up and glares at him. "Name one thing I wouldn't do for you if you asked?" she says in anger.

Dad turned to face her. "Mortimer and Randolph," he says naming the founding partners of his Brokerage house.

"WHAT?" mom asks.

"Mortimer and Randolph like to ply their clients with booze and girls. One of my responsibilities is to procure young attractive females who, for a fee, will allow old, fat, ugly, and uncouth men to use them for pleasure."

"You don't partake?" She asked in surprise.

"Not often." He replied "There are times I do have to so I can be seen as a team player. But if I can avoid it I do."

"Then why haven't you fucked me in over a year." mom asked, I could hear the heartbreak in her voice.

Dad stood there for a few minutes a puzzled look on his face. "It's been that long?" he asked.

Mom nodded and I took Kayla's hand and lead her to the garage. "I think mom and dad need some time. As I got into her car and we drove off.

8========D<

When we got home, several hours later, mom and dad were sitting at the kitchen table. Mom was still naked, a fresh load of cum visible on her tits. "Come sit down kids." dad said to us.

Kayla and I sat at the kitchen table and waited nervously to hear what dad was about to say.

Mom told me everything. Seems like you two have a very kinky side. I want to see those pictures and videos Nico, dad said smiling at me.

"I was involved in a Dom Sub relationship in college before I met your mother. I thought I had gotten over that, but hearing about everything you did, especially that glory hole, damn I want to watch her suck off meat, he says. It brought back all my fond memories and dormant desires. So now mom is a family slave to use and abuse anytime we want. Whatever you two have going on, that's up to you.

The one thing that will change, is that mom will be going to a lot more of my business meetings and trips to help woo the clients. Any questions?

We were both too shocked to ask anything at that moment. We just stared at our dad, in shock.

Well, then how about you ladies get us some popcorn and we take a look at our private family album.

({*}) ({*}) ({*})

This is the end of this story. This chapter was added by reader demand. I will not add another.

Please like, share, reblog, vote and comment as appropriate. Feedback is a gift.

12