All Comments on 'Mom Thought I Was Dad'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unoriginal.

This very scenario has been used several times previously. That's a deal-breaker for me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

You're right. It was short but hot. Any chance of a followup chapter detailing the next night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it...

... even though it is unoriginal. Are there any stories on this or any other site that are original? I mean, how many scenarios can there be for Mother and Son to get their jollies? There was no plagiarism here, so 5* from me. And I'd love to find out about the next day/night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Srory

Nice to see youre still posting youre one of my favourite authors here love your work. Hopimg for more incest stories.

My jack off sessions compose of most of your stories you rock man.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Mom got what she wanted.

SO DID SON AND FATHER

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 4 years ago

Short, but very good. Hope to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Sons seem to do moms so much better than dads sometimes.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
No need to apologize

The story may have been short but it was powerful, kind of like the son!

PlumperlovePlumperloveover 4 years ago
Flawless and classic✌🏾

Well done expect the next chapter soon🥂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue?

Will the son now dominate his mother & both of them cuck dad? Does she end up pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it 4 stars

All except the anal, not interested, I'm not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I couldn't resist either.

If I came home and saw my moms ass and pussy waiting to be taken, I would have taken advantage of the situation. I would have reached around her sides and grabbed her tits while fucking too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

But the gay part was a turn off for me. Save anal for your gay fantasy. I won't be reading it, I'm not even close to Bi much less gay.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
excellent story

will you please continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Those comments from people about not liking anal because they're not gay? I found that to be hilarious.

I mean, sure, anal is part of gay sex. But then, so are blowjobs. By their logic, blowjobs should be gay, too.

Point is, anal is something both men AND women can do. Just like blowjobs, anal is NOT something that is purely for the male gender. To believe otherwise is foolish.

And to the author: this was an pretty good story. Enjoyable, believable, and well written. I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anal isn't gay?

YES IT IS! Blow jobs MEH! The ONLY place I want my dick and cum is in a pussy. For the life of me I can NOT imagine why I would want to stick my dick up an ass hole full of shit when there is a PUSSSY RIGHT THERE!!! unless you are gay...

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This was another great read by this talented author. To the anons comments about anal sex with a woman being gay, I would like to ask do you know what the word Homophobe means? While not being gay or bI, I do appreciate a good butt bump with a nice rounded (firm or squishy) female derriere. If it makes my lady happy then I'm happy to oblige.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why wait till tomorrow? Of course he can fuck her then, too, but she said it was incredible so why didn't he stay and spend the night fucking her?

IzZy2021IzZy2021over 2 years ago

Very nice work as expected!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too short.

Sharkbait83Sharkbait83over 2 years ago

Too short! Would have loved to hear what mommy had to say. Very nice twist at the end, shit made me laugh thank you.

tucarne8tucarne8almost 2 years ago

Ha!!! I loved it short but incredible!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love a mommy in thigh highs. Please continue this story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous