Mom to Lady Dimitrescu Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass had grown in perfect proportion to her body. They looked so voluptuous. The curves of her back smoothly blended with the swelling of her ass, leaving two rounded skin dimples right above her butt crack. Her ass-cheeks were heavy and clapped against each other as she jerked them. She spread apart her butt-cheeks to reveal her delicious asshole, which also looked a bit dark greyish against her milky white skin.

Her pussy had become plump and luscious. The lips of her vagina had swelled up and were everted out. They ended together at the top to form her huge clitoris, which jutted out obscenely. It was so big that it almost threatened to dangle on its own weight under the influence of gravity. Moistures of anticipation made her pussy glisten in the light of the room.

She reached down to touch her large clitoris and was surprised at how sensitive it was. She automatically let out a low-pitched moan and her massive hands instinctively cupped her gigantic breasts.

She brought her face closer to the mirror and smiled, flashing her dazzlingly white teeth. Her eyes were reddish-brown, which glittered in the reflection of the mirror. Her strong jawline and pointed nose gave a sort of devilish look to her face. She lifted her long finger, the same one which she had used to touch her wet clit, and sucked on them. Her fresh blood-colored red buxom lips closed upon her fingers and she closed her eyes with pleasure as she tasted her own pussy-juice.

Then she sat on the bed, resting her enormous ass on the bed, and started to rub herself off. She had to wait for another couple of hours till her prey arrived. She moved her head backwards in ecstasy, semi-closed her eyes, and continued to pleasure herself.

She was surprised when Mike arrived almost an hour before he was scheduled to.

She quickly went into the bathroom and kept the door ajar.

As Mike walked in, he said, 'Carmilla, where are you? Are you ready to have the night of your life?'

Angela cooed from the bathroom, 'I am right here, Mikey.'

Her husky sensuous voice drifted across the room and make Mike's dick twitch,

He managed to stammer, 'Oh, so.. so you want me to join you in the shower, huh?'

'Yes, Mikey Mike. Come inside, I am waiting for you.' Angela said exactly like a spider enticing her prey into her web.

As Mike opened the door, he froze dead in his tracks. Looking at the voluptuous goddess in front of him, his legs turned to solid steel. His mouth froze half-opened while his eyes grew in shock. Angela looked at her tiny human prey with a burning hunger in her stomach, an evil smile spreading across her cheeks.

Mark was completely hypnotized now. He was her human pet. She knew that he was absolutely not enough to satisfy her sexual craving. So she decided to feast on him instead.

The last thing Mike saw was a white, sexy, and bodacious giant woman walking towards him steadily.

Angela. now in her Lady Dimitrescu form, extended her long talon-like nails and with one swift stroke went directly for the jugular. As the carotid artery of her prey was severed, a forceful jet of warm fresh blood started spraying onto her. Her whole body was slathered in sticky human blood. She let out a high-pitched ecstatic laugh and greedily opened her mouth. She extended her long pointy tongue to take in as much blood as she could.

Being bathed in the human's blood gave her satisfaction beyond anything. She grasped the hair at the back of Mike's neck and encircled the wound with her plump juicy lips, making a tight air-vacuum seal. Streams of blood gushed and hit her right at the back of the throat making her almost choke on the blood.

There, on the floor of the bathroom, she sat down and placed Mike on her lap, his neck extended, her arms supporting the back of his head. Covered in red mellow human blood, she readily started to pump the remaining blood flowing out of his neck. With her other hand, she started to vigorously finger her pussy. She ensured her two long fingers reached inside her vagina, which was currently dripping wet. Her eyeballs rolled backward in their sockets at the sheer amount of pleasure she derived from this act.

When she had almost finished drinking off the entire content, she increased the pace of her fingering. She hooked her fingers upwards and started making upwards and forwards motion with them. She released the drained body of Mike and went on to lick the blood that covered her body, With her hand she lifted her heavy tits and started to run her tongue over them, lapping up every drop of blood.

Finally, after a few moments, while sucking on her bags of pleasure which were now covered with traces of blood and her saliva, she climaxed. Her whole body quivered with a sense of morbid euphoria and she let out a spine-chilling scream.

After she was finished, she lay on the floor for quite some time, her breasts heaving due to heavy breaths.

Thoroughly satisfied, she saw the shriveled and pale body of Mike lying on the floor. The bathroom floor was red with his blood and the walls were also stained by it. It was very easy to wash them off, but she wondered what to do with the body.

Suddenly the perfect idea to dispose off Mike's lifeless body popped in her head.

The Thiene river, which ran across the heart of the city. It would be easiest to drop him off in the river, where he will be resting at the bottom with the fishes. No one will see or hear from him ever again.

Once her thirst had been quenched and her hunger satiated, she cleaned herself off and went back to her room. As she relaxed on the bed, her eyelids started to get heavier and before she even knew it, she was asleep and dreaming again.

Once again, she was transported to the Castle in her sleep. The familiar stone walls lit up with the burning torches. The crackling sound of fire and the dancing of the flames against the cold and polished stone walls instilled a sense of warmth inside Angela.

She found herself sitting on a comfortable chair. In front of her, seated in a similar chair was Lady Dimitrescu herself.

Her long white robe, which was fastened around her upper waist, elegantly covered her body and came down in waves over her legs. The large hat sat on her head, hanging sideways. She was sitting cross-legged with the signature long cigar in her hand. Her feet and legs were covered with long and black satin stockings, that went all the way up, right up to her mid-thigh, where it terminated in a tight circular black band. She wore massive black high-heeled shoes which were so shiny that you can literally see your reflection on them.

She smiled, 'My, my. Look what my blood has done to the perfect host. You look just like me.'

As she leaned forward to touch Angela's face, her blood-red eyes slightly glimmered and her robe was tugged down a bit revealing the upper part of her deep juicy cleavage. The upper part of her rounded breasts was also exposed a little, revealing deep blue engorged veins running beneath her pale white skin.

Angela felt her stone-cold finger caress her face. She continued stroking her face in amazement.

Finally, Angela spoke, 'You are Lady Dimitrescu, right?'

The Lady smiled, 'As you are now as well.'

Angela, 'I... I don't really quite understand how all this happened.'

'Well, first of all, being the perfect host for me, you were drawn to my blood. Once you had consumed it, both a physical and mental connection was created between us. My blood disease was partially transferred to you. Tell me, how is the thirst?'

Angela replied, 'I don't know. But today I had to completely drain a healthy human to quench it.'

'Soon it will become like a constant itch. Your thirst will gradually become unquenchable. It will continue to grow and you need to make proper arrangements to ensure a continuous supply of blood to sustain yourself. Just like this.'

Saying so, Lady Dimitrescu raised a transparent goblet filled with a sticky red liquid and took a sip. As she put the cup down, her lips were tinged red with the contents of the goblet.

She licked the corners of her mouth and continued, 'As you can see, you need to keep multiple preys alive so that you can slowly drain them over the course of days and months. Just like I do in my dungeons. Certainly. I have my wonderful daughters and my slaves to help me out.'

Angela asked curiously, 'And how exactly do you create the slaves?'

Lady D let out a blood-curdling laugh, 'Oh dear. It is pretty simple. All you need to do is puncture them with your fangs or nails and then feed them some of your own blood. Immediately they will become absolutely obedient to you. They will be instrumental in carrying out your commands. And you can use them for other purposes as well.'

A mischievous smile gradually crept across Angela's face, 'I know what you mean. Along with my insatiable hankering for blood, I do also feel an insatiable amount of sexual lust.'

Lady D dangerously brought her face close to Angela's and whispered in her ears, 'And it will continue to escalate. You need to have your slaves regularly pleasure you to keep the ever-growing lust in check.'

Then, lowering her voice to a minimum, she breathed into her ear, 'And what about that son of yours?'

Angela sat up straight hearing Lady Dimitrescu mentioning her son.

She said, 'No..no. I cannot afford to harm him in any way at all. He is all I have and vice-versa. I will not be able to bear seeing him get hurt in any way.'

'And what do you think will happen when he comes to know of his mother's true nature? You have invited him to live with you, haven't you? Your intense motherly affection may prevent you from biting him, or feeding off from him, but will he still be with you if he comes to know about mommy's secret identity?'

'Yes, he will. He and I share a bond so wonderful that you cannot even fathom.'

'Oh, I know how you feel, Angela. But the question is do you feel the same way about him like I feel about my daughters?'

Angela's mind churned to present a very graphic image.

Lady Dimitrescu lay naked on a massive well-adorned bed. Three other women were lying on the same bed, whom Angela immediately realized were her daughters.

To her left was Bella, wearing bright red lingerie, which contained two perky and round D-cup breasts, with deeply applied black eyeshadow to match. Red stockings wrapped around her muscular toned thighs, squeezing the little subcutaneous fat there just the right amount to promise a kissable layer of softness over the well-developed musculature. Her blond hair was tied into pigtails and her plump red lips quivered in anticipation.

To her right was Cassandra, her jet black hair falling past her shoulders, her eyes, and lips dressed in smokey black make-up, a gothic goddess. She resembled her mother the most of the three, but younger and leaner, with the torchlight casting arresting shadows in the crevices of her toned, svelte physique. Her black lipstick and choker had lent her a dark and noble countenance; make-up and lingerie to match her morals.

Both Bela and Cassandra held each of Lady D's heavy pendulous breasts in their hands and had been suckling from them incessantly. Their mouths were secured tightly against her dark grey areola and big, erect nipples. They stopped suckling occasionally only to lick her breasts thoroughly.

Lady Dimitrescu's legs were open wide, stretched on either side. In between her legs was Daniela. Her wavy fox-red hair resting along her creamy white skin. Whereas Cassandra resembled Lady Dimitrescu in complexion and hair, Daniela had inherited the Lady's dimensions. Daniela was the thickest of the three, with the widest hips and largest breasts. She wore dark green lingerie that seemed like it could barely contain her bountiful curves,

Daniela was lapping up her mother's pussy like a hungry animal in heat. Lady D was moaning with incredible lust and passion.

The incestuous scene jarred Angela to her core.

As her mind returned to her dream, she found Lady D winking at her.

'So...?'

Angela's cheeks blushed a deep red that you can almost see against the flickering light. She could no longer look at Lady D in her eyes and lowered her head.

Lady Dimitrescu leaned forwards, 'Aww.. don't be ashamed. It is natural to feel this way about your son, whom you adore so much. This feeling will only amplify with time. What will you do then?'

Angela replied, her head still lowered, 'I... I don't know. But all I know is that I want him to be here with me. I feel so obligated to have him around me so that I can wrap my arms around him and tuck him away in a safe place.'

Lady Dimitrescu sighed, 'As you wish Angela. Don't let me down now. I have high hopes from you.'

The last thing Angela remembered was Lady D lifting the goblet and finishing off the remaining bloody wine.

When Angela woke up in her hotel room, it was almost morning outside. The sky was still deeply overcast and threatened to pour down at any moment. Streaks of lightning flashed across the sky.

As Angela groggily got up from her bed, she felt her head spin slightly. The leaden taste of blood heavily hung over her palate.

It was 6 in the morning.

She started working right away without wasting any time. lots of tasks needed to be completed.

After freshening up, she called downstairs at the reception, beckoning the female receptionist, from yesterday evening to her room.

As she knocked at the door, Angela, now in her human form, with her bathrobe wrapped around her, glared into her eyes and instantly warped the woman's mind.

'Bring me one of your large garbage bags, you pathetic creature.'

The woman did as she was told.

Angela quickly packed Mike's shrunken body in the bag, cleaned up her room, and dressed herself up, ensuring she left very little part of her body exposed.

She herself carried the bag containing Mike's body outside. She was surprised at her newfound strength. Angela wondered what else she did not know about herself.

After disposing off the body in the river in the early hours of this cloudy morning, a clear-headed Angela exactly knew the next few things she needed to do.

First, she returned to the lodge and was delighted to find that her package of new clothes had already arrived.

She ordered the receptionist lady to quickly load all the luggage inside her car.

Before checking out, she looked deeply into the eyes of the receptionist lady, almost gazing into her soul, and softly whispered in her ears, 'I was never here. Nothing happened here. Is that understood?'

The woman replied, 'Yes ma'am.'

It was almost 9 am, when the doorbell of Bludhaven Tailors. & Co. chimed, announcing the day's first visitor with a very unusual request.

The tailor, Mr. Murphy had been in this business for quite some time now. He was used to the often absurd requests of various cosplayers, but this one was quite different.

Angela introduced herself to be a sculptor who makes giant life-like statues. And what caught Mr. Murphy off-guard was the specific nature of Angela's request.

Angela sketched the outline of her flowing white gown, recalling from memory the events of yesterday night's dream. She wanted the gown to be almost 9'5" in length. She made sure the upper part of the torso was left slightly open to entice the upper part of her busts.

She ordered a giant black hat, with one side slightly dropping and the other other side curved upwards, so that it would sit obliquely on her head.

Then she wanted a pair of fishnet stockings with garters belts and suspenders.

Being a scientist, Angela was really good with numbers. So she more or less gave accurate size details of all the ordered clothes keeping in mind her height and curvy figure while in her Lady Dimitrescu form.

Asking the tailor to speed up the production process as she wanted an early delivery of her stuff, she finally placed the order for a pair of designer size 40 shoes.

Then she again drove off in search of the perfect place where she can continue her nefarious activities.

After driving around the town for almost an hour, she came across an old and abandoned warehouse, situated right beside the river in a scarcely populated area of the town.

There was almost no one in sight, even at this time of the day. Opening the rusty iron gates, Angela walked across the large courtyard in front of the warehouse. The place had not seen any human activity for quite some time now. The single block of building had bricks almost falling off from its walls.

She was quite pleased as she explored the interiors of the building. A flock of bats started flying ferociously below the high arched roof as she walked about. The ground was wet with water that had leaked in through the roof.

Angela smiled to herself, thinking how this wet and dusty place was everything she was looking for.

There was a single massive hall, which had huge brick pillars supporting the roof. There were 2 large rooms adjacent to the halls and another set of small rooms behind them.

Angela kept her luggage in one of the larger rooms and waited for the sun to set.

Suddenly, she received a call from Sam.

'Hey, mom, where are you? Everything alright?'

'Yes sweetheart, mommy is at work. Have you applied for the city college, yet?'

'Yeah, just finished my submission of SOP. Waiting for them to answer. Hopefully, I should get through as my college here has given me a pretty solid recommendation.'

'That's so nice to hear.'

'So, have you found our apartment yet.'

'Not yet sweety, but I am on the lookout. Don't you worry. Mom will find the perfect place for the two of us to live in.'

'Okay, as you say. Bye.'

'Bye honey. take care.'

Angela thought it was really high time she searched for a living place for herself and Sam.

She opened her phone and browsed through the available apartment in the area.

On her way to the warehouse, she had picked up lots of raw beef and pork meat which she started to gobble up and she went through the various advertising sites.

Finally, she found a comfortable 3 bedroom apartment, very near to this warehouse. It was well-equipped with all the state-of-art facilities and most importantly the neighborhood was sparsely populated.

After she had a short chat with the person willing to rent it out, she started to wait for the sun to set after she had received confirmation from the other end.

She had already picked up a pair of XXL-sized bathrobes from a local store which she will use until her ordered garments are prepared and some propofol (a rapid-acting general anesthetic). For acquiring the last one though she needed to use her special persuasive powers as it is strictly a prescription-only drug.

As the sun was below the horizon, Angela welcomed the tingling sensation that spread throughout her body. Pain... and then it was followed by intense pleasure.

As she admired her reflection in the puddle on the floor of the warehouse. which was now only dimly lit by the street lights streaming in from outside.

She quickly slipped on her bathrobe and left to hunt for the night.

She found out she was extremely adept at blending with the shadows and melting in the dark, which gave her the perfect cover in the night.

This permanently depressive city, with its dimly lit and mostly empty alley-ways were the ideal place for a vampiress like her to be in.

Angela started waiting stealthily like a wolf in the dingy alleyways, waiting for the right person to attack.

It was almost 9 pm when the night show for Francis Ford Coppola's 'Dracula' ended and people started to stream out steadily from the local 'New Bludhaven Theater.'

Riley Reid and her lover John McClane had been making out ever since they had entered the theatres, only stopping their make-out sessions while the intermission was on.