Mom to Lady Dimitrescu Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got out of the theatre, both of them could barely keep their hands off each other. They took a left turn and found the perfect place for a quickie.

A seemingly dead-end almost-dark misty alley, that was wet with the intermittent rains throughout the day.

As Riley pinned John against the wall, kissing him deeply, John unzipped his pants and slowly took out his dick.

Riley knelt on the ground, in front of her lover to please him.

Both of them failed to notice the silhouette of a giant bodacious figure that was slowly approaching them. Before they could even see what was attacking them, 2 syringes of milky white propofol were emptied into their jugular veins. Then everything went black for them.

Both Riley and John regained consciousness almost at the same time. It took few moments for them to realize their current state.

Both of them were heavily tied up side-by-side against a single brick pillar. Their mouths were gagged with pieces of clothes. Then they discovered to their horror that both of them were utterly naked. Not even a single shard of clothes to maintain their modesty.

Riley started to cry out loud. John started to struggle against his restraints to try and break free.

It was then that both of them noticed Lady Dimitrescu seated in front of them. Both their eyes opened wide with horror on seeing her true form.

Riley was a petite young girl, probably in her early 20s. She had large doughy brown eyes and long brown hair. Her tits were relatively small but very perky. Her nipples were always erect. There were a series of tattoos on her back that went down till above her small ass-cheeks. Her innie pussy looked pink and almost fresh.

Riley reminded her of this pornstar, with the same name-sake as her, Angela had once discovered his own obsessing about as he had forgotten to delete his browser history. '

John was in his late 20s. He was heavily muscular and he had an extremely prodigious manhood. Angela could not help but think of his chiseled features, and how all that potent essence would feel as it flooded the depths of her sex, dripping out in hot, rich gallons, pumped inside her through the thickness and length of his unparalleled endowment.

'Vermins, I am your new mistress. You can call me Lady Dimitrescu or Mother Dimistrescu, for you. Let me welcome you to the dark side so that you can join me and become my slave. So, whom shall we begin with?'

Saying this, Lady D let go of her bathrobe and revealed her mind-blowing gigantic figure. He found John could not help but stare at her with lust in his eyes. His cock became rock hard immediately as soon as he saw her naked features.

The size and proportion of his musculature, the vascularity of his veins, and she paid particular attention to the size of his testicles, and the length and girth of his member made moistened up Lady D's thick vagina.

She then shifted her focus onto tiny Riley. As she approached her, Riley became frozen still with fear.

'Worry not little thing, soon both of you shall be joining me.'

Lady D at her 9 and a half feet height towered over the barely 5'2" Riley.

As Lady D bared her long fingernails, Riley started to shiver in fear. She used the tip of her nails to scratch around Riley's very erect nipples in a circular fashion.

Then she started to increase the force of her fingernails. Riley's fragile skin gave away and she started bleeding out. As Angela had deliberately spared the major arteries, the blood started to drip out slowly.

Riley tried to scream louder than before in pain. Her eyes welled up with tears, smudging up her black eye-shadow which messed up her eyes. Black tears streamed down her cheeks. Soon her lithe body was covered with fresh, warm blood.

Lady D continued to poke and scratch around Riley, making her squirm in pain.

Gradually the trickling blood formed a puddle around Riley, Everything was red.

'Very soon you shall realize my dear Riley, that pain and pleasure are both sides of the same coin.' hissed Lady D.

Then as soon as she removed her mouth gag, Riley started to scream at the top of her voice.

Lady D bit her wrist, severing her radial artery, spurting out her infected blood.

'Hush, little one.' saying so, she help up her hand and with her other hand forced Riley's head onto her wrist.

'Drink up now. Drink to your heart's content.' Lady D closed her eyes in pleasure.

Very soon Riley went silent. Her head drooped down in a trance-like state. Then suddenly her entire body started to convulse and shake vigorously. Angela took a step back.

Then, silence once again.

Slowly, Riley opened her eyes. Her eyes were now blood red just like Angela's, the wounds over her body had stopped bleeding and had in fact started to heal. She opened her mouth and bared her sharp fangs, hissing in hunger.

'Riley Reid, my first-made slave. Welcome.' Angela started to laugh at the top of her voice. Her evil laugh echoed throughout the empty warehouse.

Lady D opened Riley's bondage with one swift motion of her sharp fingernails.

Riley gradually stood up, her eyes burning with lust and hunger, her delicate small figure covered with dried blood.

Then Lady D shifted her attention to John. To her delight, she found that the graphic transformation of Riley had made John go wild with pleasure. His well-equipped manhood literally throbbed from the congestion inside it.

Lady D proceeded to continue the same process with John and soon enough, Riley's lover had also joined their ranks.

After untying both of them, Lady D stepped back and clapped her hands with excitement.

'My first two slaves. Now you shall do my bidding. Kneel before your mistress.'

Both Riley and John did as commanded.

Lady D sat on the chair and let her body relax. Then she extended her legs towards both of them, indicating them to satisfy her.

John started to lick the sole of her feet, while Riley sucked on her massive toes.

Riley could barely take in 2 toes at the same time.

Becoming a vampire, both Riley and John had gained some amazing stamina and strength.

They held Lady D's feet in a strong vice-like grip and started to gratify her,

Lady D started to moan as her hand went to pry open her pussy.

Seeing her mistress do that, Riley immediately went down to work. She got on her knees and started to strenuously rub her tongue against Lady D's enormous womanhood.

Simultaneously, she started to insert her small fingers inside the vagina of her queen. As she soon realized, she could easily fit her entire fist inside Lady D.

Riley closed her hands and started to vigorously fist Angela.

It was the first time since becoming Lady Dimitrescu, had Angela been penetrated by someone else. She gasped and cried out in pleasure. Even though her fist was small, Riley's newly gained strength and vigor more than made up for her size.

Meanwhile, John had got up and utilized this opportunity to bury his face deep inside Lady D's deep cleft and was kneading her mammoth-sized breasts.

Even for a muscular man like John, Lady D's boobs literally smothered him. He madly started to lick and rub his face against her boobs. He spit on them and then used both of his hands to squish them together, occasionally playing with her thick nipples. Although he had gained some magnificent new strength, John had a hard time playing with this almost 10 feet tall woman's knockers.

Riley continued to suck on her big clit and fisted her relentlessly.

Lady D closed her eyes and her thoughts wandered. She started to think about his son instead of John. She imagined Sam making love to her. As she thought about him, her hands went and clasped John's hair on the back of his head, encouraging him to continue whatever he was doing. With her other hand, she grabbed Riley's head and literally drove her face into her pussy,

Once she was done like this, she stood up. Saliva dripping from her breasts and her pussy damp to the touch.

She extended her gargantuan ass and both Riley and John got the hint. Both of them got on their knees and as John extended the heavy butt-cheeks with his hands, both of them plunged their face deep inside Lady D's ass crack.

John worked around her dark greyish asshole while Riley once again started to ram her svelte fists inside her asshole. Lady D's eyes popped open with surprise and lust. Initially, there was a slight amount of pain and resistance, while Riley introduced her fist. But very soon it subsided as Lady D's muscles chomped down and clamped around Riley's wrist.

Going mad with pleasure, Lady D started to swing her hips from side to side and up-and-down to maximize both the penetration and her pleasure. Her mind again got clouded with thoughts of her son, Sam. Even though she remembered the original Lady Dimitrescu's warnings, yet she could not help but conjure up incestuous thoughts about her son. Forbidden thoughts clouded her mind.

Both Riley and John were almost out of breath by this point in time. The sheer weight of Lady D's ass had almost deprived them of oxygen. When Lady D relaxed her asshole and moved her butt away, it was then that she noticed both Riley and John's faces had turned deep red with asphyxia.

'A bit too much for you, my little slaves?' rebuked Lady D.

Then she instructed Riley to take John's dick in her mouth.

'Come on, you puny bitch, is that the best you can do?' Lady D asked Riley as she had a hard time taking John's cock more than halfway down.

'Here let me show you.'

Riley sat up and lowering her head, Lady D easily took John's long cock down her throat. She bobbed my head rapidly, showing off.

'Oh fuck, my lady.' John moaned. 'That feels good!'

Lady D stopped and stroking his cock said, 'Don't just sit there, you tiny bitch. Work his balls.'

Lady D resumed sucking his cock, but now just taking it halfway down to allow Riley to suck John's balls without their heads whacking against each other.

John moaned and sliding his hands beneath them, played with Lady D's tits.

Both of them now traded places, Riley now sucking him while Lady D licked and slurped on his balls. They turned their asses towards John who began fingering both of them. They released identical contrived moans when his fingers slid inside them, while his thumbs worked their clits.

'Okay, let's see what else you can do.' Lady D leaned up from his balls, sitting back on her knees and rocking her hips into his hand.

Grabbing Riley's hair, Lady D used them to guide her mouth down his cock. Riley almost gagged on his massive shaft, her eyes rolling back and face turning a deep red.

'Open wider, relax your throat and just ease him in, you can do it. I know you can.'

Riley made an adorable little whimpering sound then proceeded to suck him.

'Feel good, my slave?' Lady D smiled down at John, 'Your little lover is getting it right now?'

'Yes, my queen.' He smiled up at Lady D, 'Still not as good as you ma'am.'

'She is getting good though.' Lady D placed her hand on the back of Riley's head and urged her to suck faster by pulling on her hair. 'Those fingers feel pretty damn good, but I can think of something that would feel better.'

Lady D swung her leg over his head and as he wrapped his arms around her thighs, she lowered her pussy to his face. She moaned when his tongue slid through her thick wet lips and his lips fastened to her clit. She worked her hips, riding his face while playing with her big, wet nipples and watching Riley blow him.

Riley sat up and straddling John's hips lowered herself onto him. John released Lady D's thighs and grabbing her hips, thrust deep inside her.

'Oh, oh, it's so big!' She squealed, her brown eyes wide and her mouth open as if she'd never had a cock inside her.

'Look at you.' I smiled, fondling her small tits.

Lady D took turns sucking each of Riley's tiny pink nipples as she moaned and played with her mighty tits while riding Nick's cock. Raising her head from Riley's tits, Lady D pushed hers down to mine and released a sexy sigh as Riley's soft tongue caressed her nipples.

Taking Riley's face in her hands, Lady D lifted her head and gave her a soft kiss.

Lady D continued to kiss her softly, her full lips caressing hers.

Their lips parted and their tongue met, sliding rapidly over each other. Lady D placed her hands over Riley's tiny tits and she over her massive boobs, so they were playing with each other as they kissed.

'Suck those tits!' Lady D shoved Riley's face to her left breast. 'That's it, suck that tit and play with the other.'

Riley moaned around her nipple.

Lady D gasped, clamped my thighs shut around John's head, grabbed Riley's hair, and released a long loud howl. She bucked wildly, taking great satisfaction in grinding her pussy all over his face.

'My queen, you came so hard.' Lady D breathed, then with a laugh pushed Riley onto her back. 'Your turn!'

Riley lay out on the bed, spreading her slender legs and crawling off John, Lady D knelt between her legs. She spread her smooth pink slit wide and flicking her tongue across her clit moaned as if her pussy was the finest thing she'd ever tasted.

Lady D pulled her legs beneath her and pushed her ass in the air, commanding, 'Don't just sit there, my slave, fuck me!'

John slapped his cock against both cheeks of Lady D's ass before spreading them and driving his cock in and out.

Lady D licked Riley's clit and slipped two fingers inside her.

"That's it, my servant! Fuck your mistress! Give me all of that beautiful cock!"

As John pounded away, Lady D focused on Riley. She ran her tongue down through the folds of her pussy and slipped it inside. She whimpered and rocked her hips moaning, "Oh, my queen! Oh, I've never had a girl lick my pussy before!"

Lady D rocked her head, tongue fucking her. She slurped hard enough to get a nice mouthful of her juice and removing her tongue slowly, left a trail of it from her pussy to the tip of her tongue.

She wiggled it slowly, returning to suck her clit and then pushing two fingers inside her, pumped them. She kept her eyes facing Riley, who continued to moan and groan.

Lady D continued to suck her clit hard, stretching her swollen nub from beneath its hood.

Riley squeezed her nipples and tugged on them. She lifted her ass from the bed and bucking her hips made sharp yelping sounds. Lady D's fingers were inside her and she had a wide-eyed, shocked look on her face.

As Riley climaxed, she released her tits and gave an exhausted moan, Lady D sat up.

Rolling over onto her back, she grabbed John's cock and sucked it into her mouth as Riley was stretched out between her legs, her tongue flicking tentatively around her queen's clit.

John fucked Lady D's mouth, going faster and harder with each thrust. She reached up between his legs, took his balls in her hand, and gave him a not so gentle squeeze. He winced and slowed down, working his cock in and out of her mouth as she lay beneath him.

Once he was done, John hopped off Lady D, grabbed Riley's slender hips, lifted her ass, and slammed into her. She yelped between Lady D's legs while running her tongue up and down her slit.

Lady D reached down, sliding her fingers through the fine patch of black fuzz and spreading her juicy lips, tapped her clit with her red-tipped finger, 'Right there, you bitch, lick it like a lollipop,'

Riley nodded and gave her an obedient "Hmm-mm" as she swirled her pink tongue around her clit while yelping through John's fucking her. He slowed then stopped.

John held her hips and kept his pose, still moving his shoulders and chest.

'That's it, my dear slave.' Lady D purred in a sultry voice, 'Nice and easy, look up and let me see that pretty face.'

She fixed her eyes on her mistress. Her huge dark brown doe eyes perfectly communicated the adoration she felt for her mistress.

Her innocent face went so well with her small tits, cute little heart-shaped ass, and slender frame. Though, right now, naked on her knees with a cock inside her and her little pink tongue dancing across Lady D's clit she looked more corrupted than cute.

'Fist, Riley, use your fists like before. Oh, that's nice." Lady D moaned when she obeyed her, sliding a balled-up fist inside. "Move them nice and slow. Hmm, that's my good girl."

Lady D was rocking her hips gently; timing her thrusts with Riley's fist and watching her tongue tease her clit. Her eyes trailed down her body, her smooth back, her firm ass then back to the show between her legs.

She was lapping at Lady D like a dog drinking from a water bowl. Her licking was fast and vigorous and she was still whimpering and looking up at Lady D with those damn eyes.

'Am I doing okay, my queen?' She asked out of the blue.

'Oh, aren't you precious?' Lady D whispered, 'You're doing just fine baby girl, you keep licking like that and I'm going to come nice and hard for you."

Lady D released a long throaty moan and toyed with her nipples.

Riley giggled between Lady D's thighs and it caused a surge of heat through her. She rocked her hips harder and taking the hint, Riley sped up her licking and fist.

'Lick that pussy, baby girl, lick it harder!'

Riley obeyed and her eyes didn't look quite so wide and innocent. She knew her mistress was getting close for real, she could feel her pussy quivering around her fist.

'Put another fist in my ass.' Lady D shouted.

Riley forced her other fist deep into her ass and throwing her head back, Lady D emitted a long loud squeal and went off like a rocket.

Lady D cried out repeatedly, yelping and moaning as she bucked her hips and squirmed, rubbing her pussy in Riley's face.

Riley yelped along with Lady D as John squeezed her hips and hammered away at her. Lady D moved her hips quicker, pinching her nipples hard and another howl filled the room as that sent her further into orgasm.

John pounded away on Candy, really tearing into her while watching Lady D put on a show. Lady D watched his long wet cock pounding between Candy's cheeks and into her tiny little slit.

Lady D moaned and yelped before releasing a shuddering moan and letting her head fall back on the pillow, her tits heaving as she fought to catch her breath.

John moved his hands up to Riley's shoulders and gave her several more hard thrusts, before pulling his cock out and gripping it tightly.

Both of them got to their knees, Riley behind Lady D, cupping her tits and fondling them as John stood in front of them, stroking his cock.

'Open wide, my pretty slave.' Lady D purred, 'Take your lover's cum, take every drop of it!'

Riley opened wide, sticking her tongue out and placing the tip of his cock just in front of her mouth, John let it go sending a long stream of cum into her mouth.

'That's it,' Lady D cooed, now holding her face between her hands, 'Be a good girl and take every drop. But don't swallow it.'

John pumped his cock, emptying his balls into Riley's mouth as she played it up, tilting her head back and showing the puddle of cum already there. John wrung the last few drops, then moaned when Lady D leaned over, grabbed his cock, and sucked it into her mouth.

'Hmm,' Lady D smacked her lips, 'Your little lover tastes good on your cock.'

'But I'm not done yet.' Lady D turned to Riley, 'Don't be greedy, my sweet little slave, share with me."

Lady D turned and leaned back against John's muscular chest and as he fondled her tits, She opened wide. Candy leaned over her and opening her mouth let John's huge load now mixed with her spit and her pussy juice flow into her mouth.

Lady D closed her mouth, purred at its deliciousness, then sat up, took Riley's face in her hand, and poured it back into her mouth

They swapped a couple more times, then letting some of its flow across Lady D's thick lips, she kissed her. Their lips slid across each other making a mess with his cum and letting it drip down their chins.