Mom To The Rescue Pt. 02

Story Info
Virgin with Huge Cock finally gets laid.
5k words
4.69
187k
242

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
822 Followers

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Well, Saturday morning and it was a repeat of the previous week. I was still a virgin. Mom was still likely worried about me, and I awoke, again, to the smell of bacon frying. I was not looking forward to the conversation, but I was hungry, and I'd have to see her sooner or later so down I went. Again, just like last week, she was wearing lingerie and a sheer silky robe. Just what I don't need. Again, my cock also noticed what she was wearing, and I again managed to sit down hiding my massive hard-on before she saw it. She placed 2 plates of bacon and eggs on the table.

I said, "Thank you" and started to eat.

Mom sat there and I guessed she was wondering what the right thing to say was. I had no idea what she was going to say but how could I tell her that my problem was that my cock was too big? That first my cock was too big for Marlene to even allow me to attempt to put it in her and that Mary desperately wanted me to fuck her, but it was too big, and she was too tight for me to accomplish that either. What a world. I used to think that having a 10" cock was a blessing. Now it seems more like a curse.

Finally, mom spoke "Michael, I'm guessing you have some issues during your dating."

I'm thinking "No shit Sherlock." However, I said, "That's putting it mildly." Really, what could I say?

Mom said, "Michael, you can tell me what happened."

I replied, "NO I can't."

She followed with "Yes you can. After all, I am your mother."

This was a nightmare. I said, "Mom, that's why I can't tell you."

She countered with "What if I was your father? Could you tell him?"

I replied with "Well, considering the things I've heard you tell him, and call him, I guess I could tell him, and he might actually have some decent advice for me, but he's such an asshole and a son-of-a-bitch, I would never speak to the dumb bastard about this or anything else."

She reverted to being a mom and said, "Michael you shouldn't swear like that, but you're right. That's exactly what he was, and I am sure still is. So, what you're saying is you need to talk to a man."

I said, "Honestly, you and I have always had a great relationship. You are the person I trust and love the most. So, I would rather speak to you, but you have to understand that this is very difficult for me to talk about, and it's not what a son tells his mother."

If I had known that being married to dad with his 9" cock had turned her into a size queen, it still wouldn't have helped me. The fact that mom's occasional dating since the divorce had left her mostly unsatisfied might have made me wonder if she might be interested... What am I thinking? I am not good enough for her and she is not part of this problem.

She broke me out of my thought saying, "Well maybe if we practiced dating, I could help you out with pointers of what to do and not to do."

Mr. Happy woke up from his nap on that statement. I hadn't even noticed he'd been napping. At least I was still sitting at the kitchen table where she could not see my iron bar erection. I decided that I needed to lower the temperature and said, "Mom could you please put some clothes on?"

"I dress like this all the time. Why do you want me to change?" was her reply.

"Mom if you must know, your body is a distraction to me. Please," was all I could say. In retrospect, I was amazed that I said it.

She got up saying "I can't believe you're turned on by your old mother. I'll be right back. You stay where you are."

Great. She went from being concerned about me to being pissed at me. I didn't think it could be any worse for me. Boy, was I wrong.

She came down in a baggy T-shirt and shorts saying, "How's this? Should I have covered up my legs too?"

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed to say it, but when I entered the kitchen and saw you, I got an immediate erection. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. Since you mentioned it, although not high my list, you do have great legs too."

Mom laughed and said, "Well, sad to say, those are the best compliments I've had in a long time."

I replied, "You should date more often mom. You deserve to be happy. You're really terrific." With that remark, she was back to smiling at me. I was relieved and I was not lying.

"Well, that's very nice of you to say Michael, but I believe we were attempting to talk about your problem, not mine", she said.

I was stunned and asked, "What problem do you have mom? You're absolutely perfect."

She blushed and put her head down slightly, while saying, "Stop changing the subject. One problem at a time."

"How about I take a shower first? I promise not to fall in the tub", I said hoping to stall for time.

"No way mister. I changed clothes for this, and you are going to sit here until we resolve this", was her answer.

I was trapped with no way out. I looked at her and said "OK. I'll tell you the problem. I'll tell you exactly what happened on both dates. While I am telling you and when I'm done you will not say anything to me and then I'm going upstairs to shower. Do you agree to my conditions?" I asked.

She nodded and I told her "My dick is too big. It's 10 inches long when erect and very thick." She started to say something, but I shushed her and continued "My first date Marlene told me it was too big, and it wasn't going anywhere near her. My second date Mary loved it and was dying for me to put it in her, but she was too small and no matter how much we both tried, it was not going in her. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going up to shower."

I walked up to the bathroom, closed the door, got undressed and stepped into the shower. I looked down at my erection and said to it aloud "You know, you're really not helping me here." I started washing and stroking my cock. After all, I know what my priorities are.

Apparently, I had forgotten to lock the bathroom door and my mom entered the room completely naked. I just stood there with my right hand on my cock and my mouth completely open.

She pulled the shower curtain to the side and stepped into the tub saying, "Why don't you let me help you with that." She pushed her tits against my left arm, grabbed my cock with her left hand and started stroking it. She wedged me against her tits and the shower wall and said, "That should keep you from falling." She added, "Feel free to cum whenever you like because after you do, we're going into my bedroom and you're not leaving until you dump another load into my pussy."

That was it. With that statement, I started moaning, "Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH I'M CUMMING." I have no idea how many times I shot cum out of my cock. I got light-heated and started to fall backwards. Mom lowered me down as slowly as she could, and my body ended up against the tub with my head on moms' tits. She raised her cum-covered left hand to her mouth and started licking it clean. I almost passed out watching her.

She said, "Was that how you fell last week"? She was still licking her fingers clean. Take that Col. Sanders.

I answered, "Something like that plus stepping on a giant glob of cum."

She had a slight chuckle at my expense. "Think you can stand up?" she asked as she turned off the shower.

I started to stand saying "I never really got to shower."

She replied "That's OK. We're both going to need one when we're finished. We'll use the shower in the master bedroom suite. It has plenty of room for two. Just let me dry you off. She spent a lot of time drying off my cock.

I said, "I'm pretty sure it's dry mom."

"Not after I get done with it" was her reply. "Although I do intend to lick it clean afterwards", she added.

Well Mr. Happy never really napped after I came in the shower but now he was fully awake and completely caffeinated. I started drying mom off and before she could say anything, I said, "Hey you had your fun. Let me have some fun drying you off."

She smiled, kissed me on the lips and said, "OK baby it seems only fair." She had a smile from ear to ear and if I could have seen my face, I'm sure I would have seen that I did too.

We walked into her bedroom, and we started kissing each other. Our tongues decided they wanted to be connected. Where did I leave that tube of crazy glue? Never mind. I was feeling her tits and ass and she grabbed for my cock and started to lower herself in front of me when I stopped her.

"Excuse me lady, are you unfamiliar with the concept of foreplay", I asked.

"What do think I was doing", was her reply, adding, "Come to think of it, your father and most of my dates had no idea what foreplay was."

I said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. I should have said, now it's your turn." With that, I placed one arm behind her back and one arm under her legs and lifted her up off the ground. I carried her to the bed and placed her down with her head on the pillow. I looked at her. She looked at me. I was in love. I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed for several minutes. I started kissing my way down her body. Naturally, I spent a huge amount of time on her amazing tits and nipples. I found out her nipples are very sensitive, and I made the most of my discovery.

I started my way down to her pussy when she stopped me saying, "Michael I'm already wet enough for you to be inside of me."

I looked at her and said "Mom it's my intention to make you cum at least twice before penetration. Even more important, I'm going to spend the rest of my life making and keeping you happy."

She looked at me with a tear in her eye and said "Oh, Michael. You're the answer to my prayers."

I continued my trip kissing my way down her body and right to a gorgeous pussy. She had a slight landing strip. Her clit was exposed. I devoured it. I started licking everywhere. I kissed, nibbled and put my entire mouth all over her. When I added fingers from both hands, she started moaning "Oh. Oh, yes. Oh, yes baby. Oh, don't stop. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

I had fingers both inside and out of her. I was obsessed with driving her wild and was on my way to succeeding. I pushed my tongue inside of her. I think she had a small orgasm just from that. I upped my game, doing everything as intensely as I could. I found her G-Spot and started working on it.

She started moaning and then screaming "Oh yes. Oh yes baby. Don't stop baby. Please don't stop. Keep fingering me. OH OH OH OH I'M CUMMING!" She yelled so loud, you could hear her in Cleveland, and we don't even live in Ohio.

She started squirting. My mouth was full of her cum. So was my face and a lot of the bed. Since I didn't hear her say stop, I kept going. I was really enjoying her nectar. She had her hands in my hair but wasn't gripping. She was just barely holding on to my head. I decided to start from scratch again. Why mess with a winning formula? After about 10 minutes, I found her G-Spot again and I did my magic. She basically yelled the same as last time and after licking up a bit I thought I heard a sob.

I looked at her and she was crying. I was afraid I had hurt her, moved up the bed, and started apologizing saying "I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry that I hurt you."

She looked at me and said "No baby you didn't hurt me. No one has ever raised me to such heights and intensity during sex." She raised her arms around my neck and pulled me closer while kissing and hugging me. I just held her and I realized I shed a tear myself.

After a couple of minutes, mom looked at me and said, "Don't think you're going to get away without fucking me mister. You can make love to me tomorrow. Now, I need to get fucked and fucked good. By the way, how'd your face get so wet?" She's demonic. One more reason I love her. At least I know where I got my sense of humor.

Well, I looked down at Mr. Happy and he winked at me and dribbled a little, as if to say, "I'm ready when you are." So, I got between my mom's legs and lifted up under her knees spreading her open and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed gently and the head of my cock entered her pussy. We both moaned "Oh" in stereo. I was in heaven.

I pushed in further and mom started moaning again, "Oh. Oh, yes. Oh, yes baby. Oh, don't stop. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Your cock is amazing."

I gently pushed my entire cock into her pussy until it couldn't go any further. With that she exploded in a massive orgasm screaming, "OH OH OH OH I'M CUMMING!" She was shaking like an alarm clock. I didn't know what to do so I put my hands on her waist and held tight. After a couple of minutes, she seemed to calm down and said "Oh dear God. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

I looked at her and said, "We're not done" and I started fucking in and out. She had that demonic smile on her face that I love. I began to fuck her faster and harder.

She was moaning again but now she added, "Oh yes baby. Fuck my pussy. You cock is incredible. It's so fucking huge. I LOVE it. Promise me you will fuck me every day. Use me baby. My mouth, pussy and ass belong to you. Oh, yes baby, fuck me, fuck meeee! Oh give it to me you big-dicked motherfucker." With that, she came again just like the last time, screaming and shaking.

Well, I was wet with her juices from head to toe by now, but I was not done yet. I grabbed her big tits with both hands and started to fuck her with everything I had. We did a two-part harmony of "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I felt the cum start to rise in me and I exploded. I kept spurting and pounding my mother's pussy and she started to cum again as well. When we finally finished cumming, I collapsed on top of her and rolled a little to the side to ease the weight on her. She followed me rolling towards me and I put my arm around her and held her tight. We exchanged small kisses all over each other's face.

She looked at me and said, "Well, I guess we're going to have to buy more sheet sets or do the laundry a lot more often. The good news is you can fuck me in the shower."

I replied, "Exactly what part of your body are you calling 'the shower'. Well, no matter. As I recall, you said your mouth, pussy and ass belong to me. You also requested that I promise to fuck you every day. Mom, I promise. I do think we could renegotiate that to multiple times per day. Are you ready for more now?"

Mom got this wicked smile on face, licked her lips, and said, "Please allow me to begin" and she went straight for my cock with her mouth leading the way. She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and was licking and sucking like mad. My cock was an iron bar again and Mr. Happy was ecstatic. Mom was licking my cock from the head to my balls being careful to cover every inch and driving me wild.

When Mom started sucking my balls into her mouth, I was in heaven. Everything she did to me was driving me faster and faster to a huge orgasm. I knew I was on the verge when I said, "Mom if you keep doing that I'm going to cum." I thought it would make her slow down. Apparently, in mom-speak what I said meant to her to speed up, suck and lick more and harder and make me explode. It wasn't long before I did explode and pumped a huge load of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing and did a pretty good job of getting a lot of it but I cum a lot and cum did come out her mouth and dripped all over her tits. She looked down at the cum on her tits and started rubbing it in.

I watched her rub that cum all over her big tits and Mr. Happy started waking up again. While he was not quite the iron bar, it was hard enough to fuck with. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her headfirst to the bottom of the bed. I grabbed her legs, spread them around me and leaned forward. It seems that my cock had become a homing Pidgeon and as I bent towards her, it slid right into her juicy pussy. I was a man possessed. I reached under her, grabbed her perfect ass and started pounding her pussy with my cock. I was using her like a living fuck doll, and she started screaming again "Oh yes baby. Fuck mommy's pussy. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK MEEEE."

Well, she was cumming again. I wasn't sure if I could cum again, but my cock was hard, and I could still fuck. So, I did. I hadn't even slowed down during her orgasm. I just kept pounding her as hard as I could.

Mom said, "Baby, I love your cock, but I'm not sure how much more of this I can take." Similar to Moms misunderstanding of my earlier statement, I thought that meant to fuck her harder and faster. Well, the 20th Century Limited was headed towards Union Station (If you need help with the train entering a tunnel analogy check out the last 2 minutes of Alfred Hitchcock's 'North By Northwest'). Mom started cumming and screaming "OH YES BABY, YES. YES. GIVE IT TO MEEEEE."

It felt like I had cum but I'm not sure any liquid had come out of me. I collapsed on top of Mom and didn't have the strength to move. After a few minutes of Mom holding me, I looked at her and said, "I think we need to shower and have some food before we do anything like this again."

Mom kissed me and said "So, no sex in the shower?" She laughed. I laughed. She started to get up and said, "Too bad, it's a great place for having anal sex." I looked down at Mr. Happy -- still fast asleep. I decided not to wake him -- yet, and followed mom into the master bathroom.

I always thought that Mom was beautiful, but naked -- WOW. She has a great big walk-in shower and a separate large soaker tub. Hopefully neither of us was going to fall in the shower. She turned on the shower water and let the temperature adjust. After a minute or so, we both stepped in. We looked at each other, embraced and kissed romantically for a while. I could have stayed there forever.

Mom looked at me and said, "It's been a long time since I washed you and I'm going to enjoy it."

I replied, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it too. Furthermore, when you're done, I get to wash you and as it's my first time washing you it may take a while." She giggled and gave me that look, and I fell in love with her all over again.

She started washing me -- first my hair, then my shoulders, then my arms -- working her way from top to bottom. She did my back and my chest and then my ass. She actually put a finger up there -- a first for me. She said, "Your father liked a finger up his ass to massage his prostate."

I quickly replied, "Mom you can talk about my prostate but on reflection, I'd have to say that I didn't have a father -- just a Sperm Donor and I don't want him interfering with our love for each other in any way."

She stopped, hugged me and asked, "How did you get to be such a wise adult?"

I replied, "Simple, a great woman raised me." Naturally, we hugged and kissed for a while. After a while I asked, "Any idea how big the hot water heater is?"

Mom said, "It's oversized. The Sperm Donor liked hot water." We both laughed. She went back to washing me and guess what was next. Wrong. She bent down and washed my legs and my feet. I was surprised too. When she was done with my feet, she put her knees on top of them and then she swallowed my cock - not entirely mind you but I was enjoying myself. Mr. Happy also woke up and if he could talk, I'm sure he would have cheered. She put her arms up and grabbed me for balance, but the shower floor was too hard and balancing on my feet was too much for her.

I pulled her up and said, "OK it's my turn to wash you now." I took the shampoo and started on her hair. Her hair felt so wonderful to me, I could not believe it. I was careful not to get shampoo in her eyes and when I was done, I held her head behind the ears and kissed her.

"What was that for?" she asked.

I replied, "Get used to it. I'm going to be doing a lot of it for what may seem like no apparent reason. Just know that I love you." More hugging and kissing until I said, "There's plenty of time for that after I wash your ass." I followed Mom's example and went to her neck, her shoulders her back and then I very delicately started on her nipples and breasts. She started moaning and leaned against me. I wrapped my left arm around her to steady her and I kept working on her nipples. I now had many mental notes on Mom's favorite body parts and what to do with them. I washed her stomach and avoided her sex and went to her legs and feet.

BH54
BH54
822 Followers
12