All Comments on 'Mom To The Rescue Pt. 02'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I liked the first installment and this second one even more. I liked the premise, I liked the taboo relationship and I liked that the author hasn't kept us waiting for too long for this Newton part. I'm fed up with authors who use platforms like this one as a storefront to publicize the works they are offering for sale on another platform. They take weeks and even months to post new installments that they had already written a long time ago. That, if they post those new installments. Of course, they have the right to do so, but for some of us, this practice is very disappointing and frustrating. My gratitude to those authors that share their work selflessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next a threesome and fucking babies into both!

BH54BH54almost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, that was Part 2 of the series. I've already submitted Part 3 and I'm working on the 4th. I'm also planning more. I hope you all enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mom should help Mary got big boy in...

Handyman960Handyman960almost 2 years ago

i really loved it and was only upset when i found out it was over, More Please!

Mashaton89Mashaton89almost 2 years ago

I give it 5 stars. I'm looking forward for the next one.

JobewonJobewonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I’m glad to read that you have more. Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Interesting twist at the end. Rounding up to 5* on this one. (The jump from a conversation to full on sex was a bit abrupt for me.)

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

This is a very good story. Keep it up. AAAAAA++++++

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Finally a surprise ending I like

Endowment begets endowment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story, I have given a 5 star to all in the series. Being from Rhode Island and Italian I know growing up in the north end of Providence was a great experience. The restaurants here can compete with any in the Boston north end. I can't wait to read more of your stories in this series. Thank you for such an erotic and stimulating story.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

HOT AZZ read!! Thanks for sharing.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Aaaahhhh, sssooo...this is a very good second chapter...Mom helped out so well, the detailing is well-thought-out...especially the end...Mary shows up and Mom invites her along to supper...cannot wait to see where this ends up (next chapter??!!)

Five**5**Stars...

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Excellent part two. Thank. you. The problem with having a really humongous cock is not the length itself. No one can take all the length...cervical spincters and uterus canals..womb canals....are not deep enough...and it is moot point if a woman can not stretch out super wide to take super wide and super thick. I have never done anal for this reason...no way any anal sphincter could ever stretch out wide enough...same reason I never have been given oral inside any woman's mouth...too wide and thick for oral...just licks and kisses and looks of lust and desire. I guess there are many reasons that a ten inch cock gets more fun than a lot thicker and longer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

I call shenanigans on Mary not trying to give him a titty job or jerk him off on their date. I know it's for plot but still. Shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm loving it. This story points out the reality that not all women like a huge cock. Look up a statement retired porn star Traci Lords made. She couldn't wait to stop being fucked by big porn dicks and do average sized guys.

assman70assman7011 months ago

What a dream mother she is, and now that she met Mary, I think she's going to convince her to give her son a try again, making sure she gives her pointers on how to take that massive piece of meat in her, and maybe be there to make sure she points out the do's and the don'ts. Well, one can always dream.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscato10 months ago

Fun story, but boy did that escalate quickly!

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny3 months ago

A good four star for the plot, but I do have ding one for the sex scene. Definitely felt a little awkward and stilted. Still, a pretty good story over all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For a horny guy that had not fucked before, I would think there might be much more description of how it felt when his cock went into his mom's beautiful pussy and what her pussy looked like. After all, it's all about him and his mom. The intensity of his first time, etc., etc.; seems it should be a pinnacle of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous