Mom To The Rescue Pt. 03

Story Info
Huge Cocked Son Strikes Gold.
5.1k words
4.74
130.5k
169

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Well, Mary and I got into the back of Mom's BMW 3 Series 4-door sedan. Mary was dressed just like our date last night - a sexy top and tight blue jeans. She had fresh makeup on and her hair was still styled very nicely. Not that any of you care, but I was also wearing jeans and a nice polo shirt.

Mary broke the ice saying to mom, "Mrs. Warren this is such a nice car."

Mom replied, "Oh please call me Jennifer or Jenn. I like the car. I've had it 5 years now and it still rides very well. Maybe I'll give it to Michael if I decide to get a new one."

"I'll bet he'd enjoy that" was Mary's reply to Mom. Mary looked at me and with a sexy look said, "I'll bet you would enjoy getting into this." Mr. Happy decided naptime was over.

Mary moved towards me and closer to mom who was right in front of me and started talking to her. I didn't hear what Mary was saying initially because Mary's grabbed my rock hard cock with her left hand. I moaned slightly.

Mom asked, "Did you say something Michael?"

"No. I, I, I, no. Nothing." At that point, I started wondering if anyone had actually done a study on how much blood an erect cock removes from the brain.

Mom said to Mary, "I'm not sure I mentioned it but we were going for Italian food. Is that Ok for you Mary?"

Mary naturally replied, "I could really go for a big sausage." I started coughing.

Mom parked near the restaurant and announced, "Well, we're here. You should probably let go of his crotch now Mary". Mary blushed slightly but not from embarrassment -- more from pride. Mom glanced at my crotch as I got out the car and smiled smugly. So, the four of us went to lunch - Mom, Mary, Mr. Happy and Me. Mary put her arm thru my right arm and Mom put her arm thru my left as we walked. Thankfully, neither of them held Mr. Happy. Somehow, I think he knew that he was not going to be alone for much longer.

So we sat down (table for four of course -- there are no tables for three). I stood at a spot and Mom and Mary sat next to me. Mom was on the left and Mary was on the right. I was terrified. I was not afraid that one of them was going to grab my cock. I was afraid that both of them would. The waiter arrived to tell us about the specials. Mom placed her right hand on my left leg. Mary placed her left hand on my right leg. I was not listening to the waiter. He finished the specials and asked about drinks.

Mom said, "I'll have a glass of the house white wine."

Mary decided on a Coke and I added "Me too."

The waiter said "OK, 2 Cokes and a White Wine. Be right back".

Mom grabbed the inside of my left leg and Mary grabbed in inside of right. Both were squeezing and working their way to my crotch. I didn't look at either one of them. I looked straight ahead into the restaurant and said as firmly as I could, "Please stop."

They both looked at me and then they stared at each other. I started to get up, so they both let go and I said, "Excuse me. I'll be right back." and I headed to the men's room.

I didn't have to pee. I wasn't going to jerk off. I just needed some cold water on my face and some refuge from two women.

Back at the table, it was a tennis match.

Mom: "What did Michael want you to stop doing?"

Mary: "I thought he was talking to you."

Mom: "Why would he be saying stop to me?'

Mary: "Because you were doing what I was doing."

Mom: "What were you doing?"

Mary: "I had my hand on his leg and was heading for his cock -- just like you were."

Mom: "I'm sorry Mary but you're mistaken."

Mary: "I know what people look like when they're fucking and you both have that look. I saw it when I pulled into your driveway."

Mom: "What look is that, Mary?"

Mary: "I only have part of that look. I wanted him to fuck me last night but we had a problem. I still want him to fuck me. We both have that yearning but yours has been satisfied. Yours is from knowing. Mine is from hoping."

Mom: "I saw that look on your face too. Have you decided what you want for lunch Mary?"

Mary: "I know what I want for dessert."

Mom: "What's that, Mary?"

Mary: "Michael's cock and your pussy Jenn."

I returned to the table and said, "Has anyone decided what they want for lunch."

Mom said, "Only partly. Mary and I decided what we both want for dessert - your cock and each other's pussy."

What could I say except, "The menu has changed since I last ate here." I sat down and added, "I probably should have stayed for the discussion." I had a sip of my Coke and said, "I really need something stronger."

Mom replied, "There are two great things about living in Rhode Island. One - It's legal for a parent or guardian to supply alcohol to someone under 21. Two -- Incest is legal as long as you're 18."

Mary decided to chime in with, "Well I'm over 18 what does that mean for me Jenn?"

Mom added, "Well Mary it means that we're going to figure out how to get Michael's huge cock into your tight little pussy and after he dumps a big load of cum into each of us, we're going to suck it out of each other."

With that, the waiter returned and took our orders. Thankfully, he left quickly.

Mary looked at me and said, "You told your mom about our date last night? I didn't tell my mom although I did mention it to my older sister. She suggested I need some dildos that are progressively larger than the last."

Mom added, "That's exactly what I was thinking Mary. I have a few dildos at home, which just might do the trick. We need to stop after lunch and buy a ton of lube."

Mary had a big goofy smile on her face as if she was the cat that was going to eat the canary. She said, "My mom and sister have huge tits like mine. I have always wanted to suck them, lick them, play with them -- you get the idea. I would have tried to but I just know my dad would freak out if he found out and disown me. I was wondering if you would mind if I called you Mommy when we're together. Would that be OK?"

Mom chimed in with, "Unless Michael has an objection, you can call me Mommy, baby girl. I haven't been with another girl since college but when I saw you earlier I really wanted to suck on your huge tits. How big are they?"

Mary and I answered in stereo "40G".

Mom replied, "Wow, my 38 Triple D's seem small by comparison."

Mary said, "Don't sell yourself short Mommy. 38DDD is equal to 38F. I for one am going to enjoy sucking and playing with them."

I added, "I will too Mom if Mary's gives me a chance to".

With that, the waiter brought our lunch orders and said, "Everybody gets a chance today to eat the best food in Rhode Island." All I could think was that he had better not follow us home.

Well we talked about the food, interspersed with tits, cocks and pussies. We all shared a taste of each other's food, which I guess was a good precursor to dessert back at the house. We finally finished lunch. Why was I the only one who seemed to be in a hurry? When we got outside, Mom handed me her credit card and said to me, "Go next door and buy a dozen tubes of lube. Mary and I are going to make out in the back of the BMW." She and Mary linked arms and headed for the car.

After I got the lube and headed back to the car, I saw Mom and Mary in the backseat kissing and feeling each other's tits. Mr. Happy woke up from his nap. I knocked on the window and mom unlocked the car, handed me the keys and said, "Take us home Michael and pull into the garage please. We might be naked by then."

I tried not to look back while I drove since it would be a real bad time for a fender-bender. I glanced back and they were both topless in their bras. I stopped at a stop sign and saw mom taking off both Mary's jean and panties. Well, I'm presuming she wore panties today. I didn't see any panties. Who knows? I'm just the driver. So, I pulled into the garage, turned off the car, hit the door close button on the remote, turned to announce that we were home and my jaw hit the floor. Mary was completely naked. Mom was in her bra and panties with her head in Mary's pussy.

Mary was moaning, "Oh yes Mommy. I love the way you eat me. Don't stop Mommy. Please don't stop." I just sat there watching like some big iron dicked outsider but I knew my time would come and so would I.

I opened the car door and announced, "Well, I think I'll go inside." I closed the door and walked into the house. Amazingly, they were only a few seconds behind me carrying all of their clothes. Mom had decided she needed to be naked to come into the house. I didn't mind.

Mary asked where the bathroom was. Mom decided she should use the Master Bathroom since we were going to be in the Master Bedroom. Mom told her where and Mary carried her clothes upstairs. She has a really nice ass.

I looked at Mom and asked her if she was OK with all of this. She said, "Michael I got the feeling that you were thinking that we could live as husband and wife, have children and live happily ever after. Frankly, I was thinking about the same thing, but I'm going to be 40 when you're 21. As your mom, I have to think of what is best for you. That girl is crazy about you. You need someone like her if not her exactly. Besides from where I stand, I'm in for some hot threesomes as well as individual time with each of you. I'm willing to see what happens. You're headed to Brown University next year so we're still going to see each other. Where's Mary going?"

I replied, "Gee I don't know. Let's see if I can actually have sex with her before we make any long-term plans OK? Why don't we go up and see how she's doing." So we went upstairs to Mom's bedroom and Mary was lying on the bed -- still naked of course.

Mom walked around to the far side of the bed, bent down and pulled out a big storage box from underneath. She opened it and pulled out a few dildos of various thicknesses saying, "I think these should do the trick. Where's all that lube, Michael". I gave her the bag and she told me to "Unscrew all the tops remove the seals and screw the tops back on. We do not want to be slowed down if we need more lube. Oh, and Michael, why are you still dressed?"

I started to walk to my room, when Mom yelled, "Hey where do you think you're going?"

I said that, "I was just going to undress and leave my clothes in my room."

Mary said, "Hell no. We want to see you whip out that big cock."

Mom added, "Yeah strip you big dicked motherfucker -- and soon to be Mary-fucker."

Mary yelled out, "YAY. Take it off baby." So, I put some music on my phone and started to strip. I started to dance a bit and I peeled off my shirt and tossed it at them.

Mom said, "Shit. We have no money to tuck into his underwear. I've got to have some for the next time we do this." She looked at Mary and said, "You know the best thing about having small hands?" With that, she put a ton of lube in and on her hand and slid it right into Mary's pussy. Once inside her, Mom made a fist and started pumping Mary's pussy.

Mary went wild moaning, "Oh yes Mommy. Yes Mommy. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. I'M CUMMING". Mary came all over mom's arm and the bed. Mom unclenched her fist and slid it out of Mary. Mary calmed down and she and Mom kissed passionately for a while. I just stood there watching.

They stopped after a couple of minutes and Mom looked at me and said, "Why aren't you stripping? I paid for a big-cocked stripper and so far we haven't seen it yet."

So, I went back to stripping. I slipped off my shoes and socks and just had my jeans and briefs left. I slowly lowered the zipper. Mom and Mary were hooting and hollering and having a really good time. I pulled my jeans down revealing my briefs with a ten-inch erection obvious to the audience. I slipped off the jeans and danced to the side of the bed where Mom and Mary were.

I looked at them and said, "Did somebody here request a monster cock?" Mom pulled my briefs down and Mary popped up from the bed and sucked me inter her mouth. That's what I call teamwork. Mary sucked my cock as if she was possessed. I loved every lick and stroke. Mom decided to up the ante and began licking my balls. I said, "Ladies, I'm going to cum."

Both of them upped the intensity and I exploded into Mary's mouth with a torrent of cum. She was not prepared for what I hit her with. She started to cough, let go of my cock and it slipped out of her mouth. Mom quickly grabbed my cock and sucked the rest of my cum into her mouth. When she was done she looked at Mary and kissed her. They swapped my cum back and forth and played with each other's tits.

Finally Mom said, "Mary does Michael need a condom?

Mary answered, "My mom put me on birth control pills 2 years ago."

Mom said, "Well OK it's time to stretch that pussy of yours. I bought this inflatable dildo called 'The Booty Sweller'. It's usually used for anal, but it can be used in vaginas. Don't worry. It's clean. It starts out 1.5" wide and inflates to double that which is just about Michael's size. All I have to do is squeeze the bulb at the bottom. I'll go as slow or fast as you like. Let me lube it up and insert it. That's it baby girl. Just breathe and don't worry. Mommy is going to take very good care of you. Michael come over here and suck on Mary's big tits."

Mom pumped up the inflatable dildo a little and Mary started moaning, "Oh my god Mommy. I'm so full. Pump it up some more Mommy. I want Michael's monster cock to fit inside me."

Well Mom spent a while inflating, deflating and repositioning that inflatable cock until finally she said, "I think that may be it. Is your cock hard Michael".

I looked at her and said, "What are you kidding? I'm watching two women with huge tits stretching out a pussy so I can fuck it and you're asking me if I'm hard. You must me joking. Lather up my cock with lube and get that thing out of her pussy. It's now or never."

Mom lubed up my cock and deflated 'The Booty Sweller'. I moved into position, placed my cock at her opening, and pushed. The head of my cock was moving inside her pussy. I was amazed and thrilled. I slid about 4 inches in, and Mary started to scream, "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH, MOMMY IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE."

I was afraid I was hurting her and said, "It's OK Mary, I'll pull out."

She reached around my neck, pulling me down to her and digging her nails into my back. She wrapped her legs around my ass and yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE PULL THAT COCK OUT OF MY PUSSY. Push a little more into me."

I looked at Mom and she nodded so I pushed in some more. Mary started to shake and moan, "Oh My God, I'm cumming. OH MICHAEL I'M CUMMING. HOLD ME PLEASE. HOLD MEEEEE". I held her tight and as she was cumming, I was sliding further into her and the intensity of her orgasm went into the stratosphere. She was shaking, moaning screaming and cumming and suddenly she stopped and closed her eyes.

"Mom! Mom, I think she passed out." I was so worried.

Mom told me to pull out of her and she started lightly slapping her face saying, "Mary. Mary. Mary can you hear me? Mary. Mary"

Mary opened her eyes and said, "Mommy I've been a bad little girl."

"What did you do baby girl?" asked Mom.

"Oh Mommy I fucked a biiiig cock", was her answer. Then she said, "Mommy he didn't finish. He was supposed to fill my stretched-out pussy with a giant load of cum. I need that monster cock Mommy. Make him finish please."

Mom looked at me and said, "You heard my little girl. Take that cock and finish the job." So, I got back into position and with all her cum and all the lube, I actually slipped right in all the way.

Mary looked at me and said "Fuck me you big-dicked bastard. I need a huge load of cum in my slut pussy".

I looked at Mary and said, "This is the big one. Here it comes." I grabbed her huge tits with both hands and started pounding her pussy for all I was worth.

Mary was screaming, "That's it Michael. Fuck me. I'm your whore now. No other man is ever going to fuck me. Pound my pussy baby. Fill me up with cum. Make me yours."

I felt my balls start to get ready. It was rising like lava. I yelled, "This is it. I'M CUMMING." As soon as I started spraying Mary's pussy with cum, Mary started to cum as well. This was her biggest orgasm yet. Mary yelled, shook, and held me tight but she did not pass out, which was fine with me. I collapsed on top of her.

Mom looked at Mary and said, "You're still going to have to share him with me."

Mary said, "OK Mommy. That's no problem. Is Michael still going to fill you up with cum so we can eat it out of each other?"

Mom looked at me and asked, "So baby boy, do you have one more load for Mommy?"

I looked at Mom and said, "I could probably come up with one more load, but you'll have to help get me hard. Then afterwards just bury me in the backyard."

Mom said, "Put a pillow under Mary's ass so the cum doesn't drip out of her and bring that huge cock to Momma."

I did as I was told with the pillow and then laid down on my back next to mom. She started sucking my cock and all I could think of was these two women want to share me. I have to start taking vitamins. I looked at Mom sucking my cock with her big tits moving around in front of her, I thought of Mary with her big tits, and how I had just fucked her, and Mr. Happy decided it was time for his guest appearance. My cock got harder and Mom started grinning. She stopped sucking, lifted her leg over me, placed my cock at her opening, and slid right down. She placed my hands on her big tits and she started going up and down on my cock. Mom was beautiful and not just because she was on my hard cock.

Mary looked at us and said, "I'm going to try that position later Michael. Now fill Mommy up with your cum. I'm getting hungry again."

Mom gave that smirk I love and went to work on me. She put her hands on mine and kept me squeezing her big tits. She slid her pussy up and down Mr. Happy's little head and went to work on my big head saying, "That's it baby boy. Mommy needs a big load of your tasty cum. I need you to fill me so Mary and I can suck your cum out of each other's pussy. I love being fucked by your huge monster cock. Your father, sorry, the Sperm Donor turned me into a size queen and your cock is so much bigger than his is. No one has ever come close to satisfying me the way your magnificent cock does. Now put me on my back, grab my big tits and pound my slut pussy."

I have always listened to my Mom, so I flipped her onto her back and slid my cock back into that velvet pussy of hers. I put my arms under her legs, which raised them into the air above my shoulders, and I grabbed her big tits and started pounding her pussy.

She started moaning and saying, "Yes Michael. That's just what Mommy needs. Oh, baby I love your huge cock. I love it when you squeeze my big tits. Keep fucking me baby. Oh yes baby. YES, YES OH YES!"

Well, she started cumming and her pussy tightens when she cums so I felt that fire start to rise from my balls. I started fucking her at top speed and I yelled out, "Here it comes you big-titted slut." I kept cumming. Mom kept cumming. Mary kept watching.

I collapsed on top of mom and said, "Sorry if I said the wrong thing, Mom."

Mom hugged me and said, "I'm not insulted Michael. I am a big-titted slut. Check that. I'm your big-titted slut. Well, I'm one of them. Now roll over. Mary and I have some sucking to do."

No sooner had I rolled over than Mary had gotten on top of Mom face to pussy and pussy to face. They rolled on their sides and Mary's ass was right next to my face. I have to tell you Mary has a really nice-looking ass. I was just looking and smiling and then I heard slurping in stereo. Since I cum a lot, this could take them a while. Mom reached around to grab Mary's ass and pulled her closer to her mouth. I looked down and saw Mary had done the same. They were having a great time and I started to feel a little left out. I started kissing Mary's ass cheeks. I raised my head to watch Mom eating out Mary's pussy and I saw Mary's puckered asshole. Now I had never before thought about licking anyone's asshole. Marys looked nice and it looked clean, so I stuck my tongue out and started licking.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers
12