All Comments on 'Mom To The Rescue Pt. 03'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Another great installment of this, at least for now, great series. It is pushing the right buttons for me. I liked especially the lesbian fisting scene, it was a great turn-on. I only wish it is an "only one cock in the hen house" kind of story. I would hate it turned into another swapping/swinging/sharing story so common on this site. As a fan of harem stories, this is what I would like to come next: the cock gets new hens for his hen house: Mary's mother and sister. Her father gets out of the picture.

And thanks again for updating again so promptly the story. I wait anxiously for new installments.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I really like story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like what's happened so far. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I think there is a dynamic between the two families building. I can't wait to see how you treat it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of all the incest genres out there I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. And if these two follow it natural progression they would make a baby together. It is obvious that they love each other so in my head making a baby between the two is just natural. And when we slide Mary into the picture in due course, I can see her getting pregnant also.

I've been with many women but there have only been two women whom I wanted to have my babies. When a man loves a woman, he will want her to have his child. It's just natural.

JobewonJobewonalmost 2 years ago

Love the way this is going. Please keep it going. Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Similar to my comment on chapter 1, simply too much too fast in the series. Rounding up to 4* for now.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago
Brilliant story

Love this.

I hope it doesn’t go the way of many with gangbangs with strangers,

like a lot of them do.

Moodyblue2022Moodyblue2022almost 2 years ago

Hot as hell, came a ton

Beanflicker57Beanflicker57almost 2 years ago

great story want more please

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Call me mommy, baby girl.

So many get aroused when doing this, so few try it. Big breasts, big cocks and uninhibitedness beget each other. So beautiful they are comfortable enough to quickly.

The fact Mary read the situation of mother/son leads me to a sensual question, how does she know? What life experiences does she have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

with ann's comment "i wish my husband realized that", sounds like there may be trouble in the bedroom which would be a great opening for her to join in as well. and mary's sister for allllll the boobs!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Hot fun series. Thanks for sharing.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story and then you went and added the sons' date to their lovemaking.

Consequently the story went from hot to frigging nuclear!

I had assigned Mary and the other failed date to merely setup background characters, there only to express the prospective pussy punishing power of the son's hammer.

Nope. Caught me completely off guard and I loved it.

Great story only getting greater.

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

Hilarious. I laughed the whole way through this part. Definitely 5 stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You are writing my dreams.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

This series is going to be so fucking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!!

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

5 stars super hot story, and very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

Five**5**Stars, to start off this comment...

The stories get better and better with each installment...with the promise of more to come in the next one(s)...

Ann is DEFINITELY going to be a new addition, I think...as another comment said, her crack about Mary's dad was right in the ballpark to add her to the "fun"!!

assman70assman7010 months ago

Hot damn it, now I'm a chain smoker, thanks a lot BH54. Oh well, at least it seems very worth it. This story is cum drenching epic, but I think they're going to kick me out of this starbucks for, well, you get the picture. 100 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

excellent ..all three chapters

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This could easily turn into a cuckold lesbian story ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous