Mom To The Rescue Pt. 04

Story Info
Froggy style.
5.7k words
4.68
70.1k
118

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
821 Followers

Mom To The Rescue Pt. 04

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Well as I put my hands on Mary's ass and lifted her up, being sure to keep my hard cock deep inside of her, she wrapped her legs around my back and kissed me. Amazingly, I was able to follow Mom into the Master bathroom while still impaling Mary on my cock. Mom turned on the shower and waited for the water temperature to adjust. She opened the door, and we all went in. Well, Mary had to go in since she and I were still attached. She was so beautiful, I had to kiss her. We French kissed and neither one of us heard Mom saying we needed to wash.

Mom decided to start washing us both. She started with shampoo. Then she washed our backs and arms. I think she got disgusted with us and then just went to wash herself. When she was done, she slapped the both of us lightly in the back of the head and gave us the Cher line from the movie Moonstruck, "Snap out of it."

Mary and I looked at each other and started to laugh. Mom left the shower. We finished washing our fronts. OK, she washed my cock. I did her nipples and tits and then moved down to her clit and pussy. She started to get closer to orgasm, so I decided to finish the job. I had to hold her up with my left arm while I 'Jilled' her off with my right. When she came, she could not stand any longer so we both went down to the shower floor where I held her and kissed her. We finally finished showering and went down to the kitchen where Mom had started dinner. Mom was dressed in blouse and slacks. Mary and I were still naked.

Mom turned, saw us and said, "I hate to revert to being the mom in this family but the two of you need to get dressed. Michael, you have a room full of clean clothing. Mary, I stripped you naked in the car, so your clean clothes are on the chair in my bedroom." We just stood there. Mom then said, "NOW damn it." We got the message.

We returned dressed to the kitchen and Mom turned to talk to us. She said, "Look kids, I was just as interested in having sex with you two as you both were with me and with each other. However, there is more to life than just sex. It's important but it's not everything. Sometimes the two of you will actually be doing homework and not just lying about it. Sometimes you will be listening to music, reading, or talking about important things and even unimportant things. I once read, 'Life is not made up of years. Life is made up of moments.' I hope you will both remember that. It's those moments that make life worth living."

"So, broiled salmon, mashed potatoes and corn -- sound good?" Mom asked.

Mary and I replied in unison, "Sounds Great Mom". OK, so Mary said 'Mommy' but I liked hearing her say it.

We had dinner and talked about going to Brown University next fall. We talked about how much Mary's sister (Cynthia) loves going there (she is 2 years older than Mary is). We surprised each other when we found out we were both interested in studying Engineering. At this point, we both had big goofy smiles on our faces. I looked at Mom and she had the same smile, but her eyes had a knowing look about them.

After dinner, we watched a movie on cable. Mary sat next to me on the couch and put her head on my shoulder. I really liked that. We commented on the movie to each other, sometimes saying the exact same thing at the same time. The movie ended at 10 pm and I asked, "OK, what do we watch now?"

Mom said, "We have about 45 minutes before we have to leave. I promised Ann her date night with hubby could go till 11 pm, but I don't think we should be late."

Mary said, "I think my dad's more of a sprinter than a distance runner. However, he does seem to race every night judging by the sounds I hear."

I figured why waste an opportunity and said, "Well, I think I'm ready for a 100-yard dash." I started kissing Mary, nibbling on her neck and squeezing her giant tits.

I was stopped by Momus Interruptus when Mom said, "Don't get too carried away you two. You can do anything you want with your clothes on and fully fastened."

Mary and I both gave a combined, "Oh, that's no fair."

Mom retorted, "Mary, remember this is Day 1 for you two, and Michael, you're sleeping in my bed tonight. Don't look so upset Mary. We're driving you home. That means you're leaving your car here so Michael can pick you up tomorrow to come back here to get it." Mary smiled and we hugged each other. We spent a half hour hugging kissing and just holding each other.

At 10:45 pm Mom came back into the living room and said, "OK campers let's move out."

Mary and I got into the back seat of Mom's BMW and Mom said, "The rules still apply. Clothes remain on and fasteners stay closed." It was a short ride to Mary's house, and we got there before 11 pm. We all got out of the car and Mary's mom Ann opened her front door and came out to greet us. She was wearing a robe but oh my god. She and Mary were clones. Mary is a 40G, but her mom was a little larger. Ann was also a little wider in the hips. I guess that's from having 2 children.

Mary was about to introduce everyone, but Mom and Ann acted as if they were old friends. They were still chatting when I asked Mary what time I should pick her up tomorrow. At the same time Mom was telling Ann that she didn't want Mary to drive home alone this late at night and that I was going to pick her up tomorrow to get it.

Ann asked, "What time?"

Mary said, "I think 11 am. That way Michael and I can finish our schoolwork. Mom, we're both going to study Engineering at Brown." Both moms looked at each other and smiled as if they knew something that we didn't."

Ann looked at Mary and said, "So, that will make 4 meals provided by the Warren family." With that, a light bulb went on over Ann's head and she added, "Why don't you and Michael join us here for dinner tomorrow night? We like to have family dinners on Sunday, and we would love to have you join us. You'll meet Mary's dad Bill, who is fast asleep now, and our oldest daughter Cynthia. Oh, please say yes."

I decided to stop praying for answers, since it doesn't work anyway, and decided to just go with the flow.

Mom answered, "Ann we would love to. What time should we be here?"

For some strange reason I decided to say, "Not that I was going to say no but don't I get to answer?"

Mom cut me off at the knees with, "Hey, we're the moms here. You ask us. Not the other way around."

Ann locked arms with mom and said, "Jenn, you have no idea how happy I am tonight."

Mom replied, "Had a nice date night, did you?"

Ann said, "You and I will talk privately tomorrow. How's 3 pm? It will give us time to chat."

"Perfect. What should I bring?" asked Mom.

"Just you and your handsome son" was Ann's reply.

Mom said, "We can do that. Ok you two, kiss each other goodnight. I know you want to. Ann and I will turn around."

I was about to kiss Mary goodnight when I realized that Ann and Mom were still looking at us. I looked at them and said, "I thought you two were going to turn around."

Mom's instant reply was, "I lied. Just kiss her. I want to go home."

So, Mary and I kissed. It was tender. It was loving. It was longer than we should have. After the kiss I said, "Good night gorgeous."

Mary went inside. I got into the front passenger seat of the BMW. Ann and Mom, still arm-locked, looked at each other and Ann said, "I think I'm going to wake up my husband. See you tomorrow, Jenn."

I was thinking about Mary on the drive home. Mom glanced over at me and said, "Got a lot on your mind, Michael?"

"It's been an amazing day Mom" was my reply to her.

Mom said to me, "Michael, if you feel that you would rather not continue a sexual relationship with me, I will understand completely."

I replied, "Mom, Mary and I chatted about that briefly just before we left to bring her home. She told me that when you and I got home tonight there were only two things that I could do. I could either make love to you or fuck your brains out. We finally agreed that I could do both."

Mom had a wicked smile on her face and said, "OK."

I was thinking about unzipping my pants taking out my rock-hard cock and playing with moms' tits while she drove, but the damn BMW has a center console. Still, I know my priorities. So, I unzipped, lowered my jeans and briefs and started stroking my iron-bar. Mr. Happy and I were overjoyed.

Mom looked at my lower half and said, "I'm already interested the project. You do not need to convince me. Still, it is a magnificent cock." With that, she pulled into the garage and clicked the door close button on the remote. I slipped off my shoes and left my jeans and briefs in the car. I jogged around the back of the car, caught up to Mom and grabbed her huge tits from behind. She moaned loudly and leaned back against me.

She looked at me over her shoulder as I squeezed her tits and she said, "Come to my bedroom Michael and make love to me." I followed her into the house, picked her up (I seemed to be making a habit of that) and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. I lowered her head to the pillow and kissed her on the lips (a real habit it seems) and slipped my tongue inside. Mr. Happy was as thrilled as I was. I looked at Mom's beautiful face and we kept kissing as I stroked her right tit with my right hand. I unbuttoned her blouse, lightly squeezed her right tit and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

I looked at her face and said, "I love you so much Mom. I think I may love Mary too."

Mom looked at me and said, "That's all right Michael just as long as you fuck me every day with your huge cock. Now lick my tits and suck my nipples into your mouth." I always listen to my Mom so I did as I was told. Besides, I love licking and sucking her nipples. After a while, I decided to head south to her clit and pussy. I removed her slacks and panties and devoured her pussy. Turns out both she and I loved it when I licked her there too. I liked the way her pussy tasted. It was different from the way Mary tasted which I also liked. Back to the task at hand.

I remembered my checklist. I did all the licking. Oh right, find the G-spot. Fingers in and out. Mom starts moaning. Found it. I don't know why guys don't do this. It's fun making women cum. She's starting to shake. She's screaming. Here she cums. I forgot how much she squirts. Drenched again. Oh well, it tastes good. She's got her hands in my hair again. I really like when she does that. It's one of those moments that life is made up of, I think. One more go-round before penetration. Back to the nipples I go. I'll go a little slower this time. I want to really up the intensity. More nibbling and biting as well as the licking. Time to work those fingers again. That's it. She's screaming again. She's shaking. She's cumming. She sprayed me again, but I caught a lot of it in my mouth. Time to share.

I moved up to Mom's head and she started to laugh. I guess I look funny when I'm drenched in her cum. I pressed my lips to hers, opened my mouth and fed all of it right back to her. She seemed to like it. She swallowed and said to me, "Michael that was wonderful. I think it's time for you to fuck my brains out."

She reached down, grabbed my cock, and pulled it up to her face. She put the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking. Mr. Happy stood at attention. What a good soldier he is. She kept sucking.

I announced that, "Mom, I'm going to fuck you missionary style till you cum. Then, I'm going to fuck you doggy style till you cum. Finally, I'll fuck you froggy style till you cum, and then I'll dump the last load of the day into your pussy."

Mom looked a bit confused and asked, "What the heck is froggy style?"

"That's where you lay face down flat on the bed. I slide my cock into your pussy, reach under you and grab your big fucking tits and use you like a plastic fuck-doll," I replied.

"Holy shit" was Mom's reply.

I answered, "Mom -- language." With that, I moved between Mom's legs and slipped my cock into her pussy. I didn't stop until my balls slapped her ass.

Mom started moaning and yelling, "Oh yes baby. I love your giant cock. Oh, yes, yes, yes. Fuck Mommy with that big, beautiful monster cock." I fucked her for several minutes and after all her moaning she said, "Grab my big tits and pound my pussy into the mattress. Give it to me you big-dicked motherfucker."

I grabbed Mom's tits and shifted into overdrive. I pounded her so hard; I thought I was going to go straight through her.

Mom's vocabulary only consisted of two words, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK." She added a few words and settled on, "YES BABY. FUCK ME. I'M CUMMING. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEEEE." With that, she exploded, and I was drenched again. At least my lower half was. It took a few minutes before Mom could talk.

Finally, I asked her, "Mom have you always been a squirter?"

She replied, "Only with you baby. Only with you."

That certainly upped my ego. I said, "On that note, it's time for doggie, my big-titted slut. Flip over and get on your hands and knees."

She jumped into place and said, "I'm also only a submissive with you, Master."

My cock actually hardened with her remark, and I rammed it into her. I grabbed her just below the waist and started pounding.

Mom started screaming, "OH YES MASTER. GIVE IT TO ME. I NEED YOUR HUGE COCK IN MY SLUT PUSSY. FUCK ME WITH YOUR KING COCK." I sped up and watched as her big tits slapped into each other. I wasn't sure how long I could keep up this pace.

I pulled her back and reached under her with both hands. I grabbed her pussy and her clit and started "Jilling" her. She went crazy.

Mom's screaming was even more intense with, "OH YES MASTER. RUB MY CLIT AND PUSSY. I'M JUST A BIG-TITTED WHORE WHO NEEDS TO BE FUCKED BY HER MASTER'S COCK. GIVE IT TO ME BABY. FUCK ME MASTER. FUCK ME. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK MEEEE". With that, she came and collapsed on the bed.

I looked down at her beautiful naked body and she really did look like I had fucked her brains out, but I was not done yet. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Mom, you're in perfect position for froggy."

"Oh no baby. No more. I'm all fucked out" was Mom's reply.

"Froggy" was my answer.

"Oh no, please" was all Mom could say.

I replied, "I haven't cum yet slut. I haven't filled your pussy with a big load of cum."

All Mom could say was, "Make it quick."

I slid my cock into her juicy pussy and laid down on top of her. I reached under her, grabbed her big tits, and started pumping my cock in and out of her.

With that, Mom said, "Oh baby you're going to kill me with you monster cock. Please cum quickly."

I was really enjoying sliding in and out of Mom's velvet pussy. She decided the best way to get me to finish was to raise the ante. She started with, "You like my big tits don't you Master? I know you like Mary's big tits too. I'm sure you saw Ann's big tits. I'll bet Cynthia has big tits too. I'll bet you would like to fuck all of us. A big-tit harem for master's monster cock."

With that remark, I moaned loudly and could feel the cum start to rise from my balls.

She continued with, "You like that don't you. Four big-titted sluts for you to fuck. Ann's a mom like me. Her tits are the biggest of all. I'll bet when you grab her tits while you fuck her, she yells out 'Fuck me you big-dicked motherfucker'."

OH. OH. OH. OH. OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING. With that, I squeezed Mom's big tits and exploded into her pussy. After a day of intense orgasms, this was the topper. I have no idea how much cum I pumped into her, but it felt like I would never stop cumming. I had no strength left in my body, but I realized that my hands were locked on Moms' tits as if rigor mortise had set in. It took a minute before I could unclench them.

I said, "Good night mom."

She replied, "Good night, Michael."

With that, we both fell asleep. My cock was plugging up my load in Mom's pussy, but we were both out cold.

I awoke on Sunday morning in Mom's bed but where was Mom? I really thought she'd be under me. I also expected to see my cock plugging up her pussy. Well, at least my cock was still here. There was no smell of bacon. Of course, that was after an unsuccessful date. Saturday was far from that.

I got up and looked in the bathroom. No Mom in there. I walked down to the kitchen. Mom was there -- stark naked and drinking coffee. No breakfast but a great pair of tits on display. Seems like a good trade-off to me.

Mom looked at me and asked, "Do you realize that you came 8 times yesterday?"

I replied, "I've never kept a running count or any kind of total of my orgasms before. Do you think I should? Of course, if I did that, I should also include the recipient."

Mom answered, "It's six to two in my favor."

I replied, "Well, you do have the home court advantage". With that we both laughed. I added, "How about we go out to breakfast -- my treat."

Mom countered with, "All your money comes from me. On that note, I should tell you about your grandfather -- Abraham Warren, the Sperm Donor's father. He died before you were a year old, but he loved you so much. He was very wealthy. He told the Sperm Donor that if he did not produce an heir, he would be left with nothing. Your grandfather knew your dad was a fuck-up. He hoped that marriage and children would put him on the straight and narrow. When your dad brought me home to meet him, Abe thought I was the perfect choice. He was a wise and caring man. He drew up a Pre-Nup, which at first offended me. Abe explained it was not to keep me from profiting but to straighten out his son. The Pre-Nup basically said that if any party cheats on the spouse, they get nothing. He figured that would keep your dad from being a cheat. Well, it worked for a while."

Mom continued with, "When you were born, Abe told me that he set-up a trust for you, separate from any inheritance that could be used for college tuition and whatever is left is yours at age 25. After Abe died, your dad started cheating on me. I let it go for a while because I didn't want to give up his big cock. When you turned 12, sex between your dad and I went down to less than once a week. I hired a Private Investigator, got enough evidence and filed for divorce. Your grandfather gave your dad a big job with the company but he left me the voting stock in his will. When the divorce was finalized, I had him fired. I didn't feel too bad since he had been stealing from the company for years. He threatened to sue and I told him I'd have him jailed for the thefts. That's the other reason we never heard from him."

I asked, "So, how rich are you Mom?"

Mom answered, "Well, close of business last quarter, around $125 million."

I exploded, "WOW. Hey, why am I driving such a crummy car, and why are you driving a five year old BMW?"

Mom said, "First of all, I like my car. I'll buy a new one when I feel like it. As for you, you need to earn what you get. Just remember, I am the executor of your trust. I have final say over when and what you get. You were planning to study Engineering at Brown and I expect you to graduate. Any change requires my approval."

I looked at Mom and said, "I'm sorry Mom. You have always loved me and taken great care of me. I like to think that you raised me right. Just one thing. Do you think grandpa would have liked Mary?"

Mom replied, "I'm sure of it. So let's shower -- and only shower, and get some breakfast at the diner. You're picking Mary up at 11am." So, we showered and went for breakfast at the diner. We both ordered pancakes.

Mom and I spoke about the changes in my life over the last day and we agreed that our wealth needs to be a secret between the two of us. Then she dropped the bomb on me and told me that my trust fund was currently worth about seven million dollars. I asked her, "Wow, did grandpa really put that much money in my trust?"

BH54
BH54
821 Followers
12