Mom To The Rescue Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom replied, "No he didn't but after he died I decided to learn about investing. I knew I could not rely on your idiot of a father, I'm sorry -- the Sperm Donor, to take care of us, so I studied the markets and followed people like Warren Buffet. Now finish your pancakes. Waste not, want not."

So, we finished breakfast. I dropped mom at the house and drove her car to go pick up Mary. When I got to Mary's house, she was outside sitting on the steps waiting for me. I got out of the car and she ran up to kiss me. Naturally, I kissed her back. We stood there in front of her house making out.

I stopped and said, "Mary we'd better head to my house before I strip you naked."

Mary replied, "Don't worry about it. My mom already likes you and dads off playing golf. My sister Cynthia came home just after you left last night. I told her what you and I did yesterday. I didn't mention your Mom. I got the feeling that Cynthia would not mind having a go at you. Well, it feels like your cock likes the idea."

I said, "We'd better get in the car and go".

Mary climbed in the front seat of the BMW and I got behind the wheel. Mary then said, "This car isn't any good for you."

I asked, "Why not?"

Mary answered, "It's this damn center console. I wanted to cuddle up next to you and play with your big cock."

I replied, "I'm sorry gorgeous. I can still reach your big tits."

Mary said, "You could reach these tits if I sat in the back seat." So, I reached over with my right hand and grabbed her tits. Wow, her tits are so incredible.

Mary added, "As much as I'm enjoying this, let go of my tits, concentrate on driving and get us to your house ASAP. I need to feel your huge cock in my wet pussy. I slept with two dildos in my pussy last night to keep me stretched out for you."

I drove fast but safely. We pulled into the driveway and I shut the garage door behind us. Not a moment too soon, because Mary was naked and out of the car before I knew it. All she had on was socks and sneakers. Well, I know what I'm going to do.

I walked in to see Mary hugging Mom and Mom telling her that she shouldn't walk naked into the house because you never know who might be here.

"Sorry Mommy' was Mary's reply. She added, "Are you going to join Michael and me in bed?"

Mom answered, "I need to pick up a cake for tonight's dinner and besides, I'm ahead six to two."

Mary asked, "What was that?"

Mom replied, "Michael will explain it to you -- and use your bedroom. I've already changed the sheets on my bed." So, we went to my bedroom.

Mary said, "Wow, this is a big room."

I told her, "There are a lot of large bedrooms. Mom told me my grandfather bought the house as a wedding present. I think he was hoping for a lot of grandkids and maybe move in here when he retired. He died before I was a year old."

Mary said, "That was the Sperm Donors father, right?"

I laughed and said, "I'm glad you're familiar with all the characters in our family." With that, I picked her up and placed her on my bed. I figured Mom liked it when I did that, so why not try it with Mary. I placed her head on the pillow and kissed her all over her face in short tender kisses. I moved to her neck and sucked on it almost like a vampire. She really liked that. Another mental note for me. I started sucking on her huge tits and nibbling on her nipples. I started to chew on them and Mary moaned and told me, "Play with my clit and pussy baby. Get me wet for your huge cock."

I looked up and saw that Mom had walked into the room with a few tubes of lube saying, "I thought you might need this." Mom sat on the other side of my bed and lubed up her right hand. She pulled her fingers in tight and slipped her hand into Mary's pussy.

Mary was thrilled and said to Mom, "Oh yes Mommy. Fist-fuck my pussy." With that Mom started fist-fucking Mary and Mary started screaming, "OH YES MOMMY. POUND MY PUSSY. GIVE IT TO ME. OH YES. I'M CUMMING. YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMING."

Mom slipped her hand out of Mary's pussy, looked at me and said, "Seems like the perfect time to fuck her." I moved over and slid my cock into Mary's wet pussy. Mom left the room and I started fucking Mary. I reached under her, grabbed her ass and started pounding her.

She started screaming, "Oh yes baby. You're so deep in my pussy. Give it to me baby. Give it to me. Oh baby I love your huge cock. Fuck me. Fuck me baby. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Grab my big tits and pound me into the mattress."

I let go of her ass and grabbed her big tits. I love those tits. I started pounding her faster and harder. She started yelling again, "OH YES MICHAEL. POUND MY PUSSY WITH THAT MONSTER COCK. DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. CUM IN ME BABY. GIVE ME THAT BIG LOAD, YOU BIG-DICKED MARY-FUCKER."

Mary started cumming, her pussy clamped down on my cock, and that sent me over the edge. I started spraying my cum into Mary's pussy. She was still cumming and shaking after I had finished. I kissed Mary and said to her, "The score is now six to three."

Mary looked at me funny and said, "Huh? What score is that?"

I answered, "Mom figured that I came eight times yesterday. So, she was leading six to two. Now it's six to three."

Mary replied, "Well OK. It's a contest. I was going to suggest that we get something to eat but you are not leaving this bed till you put another load inside of me. Now what position is going to make you cum?"

I replied, "I think we should do doggy style followed by froggy style."

Mary asked, "What the hell is froggy style?"

My answer was, "Mom said the same thing last night. That was how I came inside her."

Mary said, "If it's good enough for Mommy, then it's good enough for me." With that, she got up on her hands and knees, looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on Michael. I need to get fucked."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me as I rammed my cock forward. I reached my hands underneath her and started playing with her clit and pussy. I kept it up for about 10 minutes and Mary came twice from the fucking. She collapsed flat onto my bed.

I looked at her cute ass and said, "OK you're in position for froggy."

She looked back at me and said, "All right -- what the fuck is froggy?"

I replied, "It's where you lie flat face down. I get on top of you, slide my cock into your pussy, reach under, and grab your big tits. Then I use you like a plastic fuck doll." Then I slid my cock into her cum filled pussy, grabbed her huge tits and started fucking her.

She started moaning and asked, "What do I need to do to make you cum, baby? What made you cum last night?"

I answered, "Well, this was all Mom's idea. She said I'd really like a big-tit harem with you, Mom, your mom and Cynthia. What pushed me over the edge was the idea of fucking your mom since she has the biggest tits of all." I had a feeling that this was trouble.

Mary confirmed my fears saying, "So, my tits aren't big enough for you, huh? You realize that your hands aren't big enough to hold my tits. Forget about holding my mom's tits. Do you think she would like your huge cock as much as I do? Do you think she would beg you to fuck her and cum in her pussy?" My balls started to tighten.

Mary finished me off with, "Can you feel my mother's pussy squeezing your cock? Can you hear her begging you to grab her big tits and dump a huge load of cum into her slut pussy?"

That was all it took. I exploded into Mary's pussy. That set her off and she started cumming again as well. I collapsed on top of her and she said, "That makes it six to four. Let's eat."

We went to the kitchen. Mom got a cake for later and brought us a mushroom and cheese pizza for lunch.

Mom looked at us and said, "Somebody is dripping on my floor."

We both answered, "Sorry mom."

Mom replied, "That's OK. I put towels on the kitchen chairs for you. Sit down and eat. Did you two have fun?"

Mary looked at her and said, "Six to four and looking for more." We all laughed and ate.

Mom said, "You guys need to clean-up. We're due back at Mary's at 3 pm."

We finished eating, showered, dressed, and drove to Mary's house. I rode with Mary in her car and Mom took her BMW with the cake riding shotgun. We got to the house and Mary ushered us inside. Ann and Cynthia came out to greet us and oh my God. I shoved my left hand into my pants to try to hide my erection. Big-tit harem indeed. I caught Cynthia looking at my crotch and smiling. Ann hugged Mom and apologized for Bill still being at the golf course, likely having a few drinks with his friends before he gets home. The two moms went into the kitchen to talk. The three of us went to Mary's room.

Mom and Ann chatted and Ann opened up to Mom about her date night last night saying, "Well Bill as usual pounded me until he came. He did it twice. Don't get me wrong, I do cum a lot of the time with him but he has never once made love to me. Plenty of sex, but no tenderness."

Mom answered, "Oh Ann I'm so sorry."

Suddenly the house phone rang and Cynthia rushed to get it. We heard her say, "Hello. Yes this is the St. James household. Oh no. Oh no. We'll be right there. Mom, there's been a terrible car crash. Dad has been taken to the Roger Williams Medical Center."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

12