Mom To The Rescue Pt. 06

Story Info
The two moms really get down.
4.3k words
4.77
64.6k
102

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

Mom To The Rescue Pt. 06

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Writers note: MY apologies. I realized that I changed the name St. James to St. John.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well I was all cuddled up in bed with Mary on one side of me and Cynthia on the other. Someone was holding my cock and all I knew was it was not me. Both moms were awake and making breakfast -- pancakes. The three of us put on acceptable breakfast clothing and ambled downstairs.

Mary kissed her mom saying, "Morning mom." Then she kissed my Mom and said, "Morning Mommy."

Cynthia followed suit kissing each mom and saying the exact same thing.

I did almost the same. Kissing both moms, but saying "Ditto" to each.

Mom looked at me and said, "Wise ass. All right everyone sit, it's time to eat."

So, we ate. I really enjoyed sitting at the table with all these women and it was not because I had already fucked three out of four of them. Maybe it was.

Cynthia asked if it was all right for her to attend her classes at Brown today. Mom asked what she was studying there. When Cynthia said Economics, Mom was happy to hear that. Mom reminded Cynthia to say nothing to anyone about the accident -- no matter what. Mom asked her if she thought about a summer internship. Cynthia said the good ones are tough to get. Mom smiled and said that she might just be able to help. She finished by saying Cynthia should use my car today.

Mom announced that she was going to lease a new Mercedes for herself and give the BMW to Ann to use. She would also lease two identical Toyota Corolla's for the three of us to use. She said we could pick the colors. Since we are all going to Brown in the fall we can share and carpool. It did not take long for us to select Ruby Flare Pearl (Cynthia's choice) and Classic Silver Metallic (Mary's choice). I'll drive either.

Ann had an announcement that she was obviously nervous about saying. She looked at her daughters and said, "I've given this a lot of thought and unless you girls disagree, I'm going to have your father cremated when his body is released by the police. We three are his only living relatives and considering the circumstances; I think we should also forego any type of service."

Cynthia and Mary looked at each other and they nodded their heads in agreement. Cynthia had an 11am class so she went to shower and dress. Mary and I would return to High School tomorrow. We only had a few months to finish. I asked Mom when she thought we should open the backyard pool. She said not until May -- another month.

Mom decided we all needed to start figuring what things we needed to have moved from the St. John house to here and everything else would go into storage. Ann thought that maybe it would be less painful if they only brought clothing and personal items. Mom said that we would store everything in case anyone wants something.

I gave Cynthia my car keys and she left for Brown. Mary announced that she and I needed to shower. So, we got our robes and went to Mom's bathroom to wash and fuck. I guess it was really fuck and wash. Mary and I got naked and entered the shower. Just looking at her body made my cock rock-hard.

Mary looked at my cock and asked, "Is that for me?" I guess it was a rhetorical question because she grabbed it and started stroking me.

I kissed her and started fingering her pussy. She was already very wet. She bent down and started sucking my cock.

In the meantime, Ann was talking to Mom in the kitchen. Ann said, "Jenn I know it's silly but I miss Bill fucking me. He never made love to me. He just used me as his cum dump. He would suck on my tits but it was always for his pleasure -- never mine. He would cum, roll over, and go to sleep. He was never concerned about my pleasure and with all that, I still miss it."

Mom hugged Ann and decided to up the ante. She kissed Ann full on the lips and pushed her tongue into Ann's mouth. At the same time, she grabbed one of Ann's huge tits and started caressing it. Ann started moaning.

Suddenly, Ann said, "Wait. The kids are here. We have to stop."

Mom said, "They're going back to school tomorrow. We'll check out Cynthia's schedule and tomorrow I'm going to take you to bed and make love to you." Ann shed a few tears and hugged Mom.

Meanwhile in the shower I was on my knees. Mary had her back against the shower wall and her legs over my shoulders. My face and fingers were deep in her sweet pussy. After her second orgasm, she said it was time for me to fuck her. She got off my shoulders, leaned against the wall and spread her legs. I bent down a little and eased the head of my cock into Mary's pussy.

Mary responded with, "Oh yes baby. I love your huge cock. Pound my pussy and make me scream."

I replied, "Our moms will hear us."

Mary started pushing back onto my cock and said, "So what. They know we're fucking in here." I couldn't argue with that - probably because of that blood thing and my cock definitely had all the blood. So, I started pounding her. Man, she felt amazing.

Many was quickly approaching an orgasm. She screamed out, "YES BABY. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEE."

Ann turned to Mom in the kitchen and said, "They're fucking in the shower aren't they?"

Mom answered, "Sure sounds like it."

Back in the shower, I was building up for my big finish and Mary was almost there with me. I reached around with both hands and started playing with Mary's pussy and clit.

Mary started screaming, "DON'T STOP BABY. I'M CUMMING WITH YOU. YES BABY. THAT'S IT. FILL ME UP. GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM YOU BIG-DICKED LOVE OF MINE." That did it for me. I started cumming in Mary and she was drenching my cock with her juices. Our legs turned to mush, and we kissed and hugged on the floor of the shower.

Mary looked at me and said, "The score is now eight to seven in my favor, and I intend to hold the title." We got up, finished washing, and left the shower. When we got back to our room, I told Mary that if she wanted her furniture from her house, it was fine with me.

Mary kissed me and said, "That's why I love you. No matter what we keep or change, we're keeping that huge cock of yours."

We dressed and went to the kitchen. The moms were in there and we announced we were going to sit outside in the backyard since it was nice out. Both our moms said they were going to shower, and they headed upstairs. When Ann got to her door, Mom grabbed her arm, pulled her into her bedroom, and locked the door.

Mom said, "The kids fucked in my shower. Now I'm taking you inside of it." Mom pulled off Ann's PJ's and then stripped out of her night clothes. Mom started kissing Ann and pressed her tits against Anns. She reached down and started rubbing Ann's pussy. Ann was moaning like crazy. Mom moved her into the shower. Mom kept playing with Ann's pussy while she licked Ann's nipples and sucked on her tits.

All Ann could say was, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." Ann kept up her "Oh" chorus. Mom dropped to her knees and went to work on Ann's pussy. Mom slid her tongue all over Ann's pussy and sucked on her clit, which drove Ann wild.

Ann started screaming, "OH YES. RIGHT THERE. RIGHT THERE. DON'T STOP JENN. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I'M GOING TO CUM. YES. YES. YES. OH. OOOOOOOOH YEEEESSS." Ann came as if she never had, collapsed onto the shower floor and started sobbing. Mom got down on the floor with her and held Ann while she cried into Mom's shoulder. Ann was finally made love to.

After a few minutes, Mom helped Ann up off the floor and washed her from head to toe. Ann kept putting her head on Mom's shoulder and she cried but not as badly. Mom quickly washed herself, turned off the water and dried both Ann and herself. Mom put a terrycloth robe on Ann and brought her into the bedroom and to the bed where Ann lied down.

Mom kissed Ann and said, "The first of many. Now if you still want one, I know someone with a huge cock that you will adore. He will definitely make you cum many times. Just let me know."

Mom dressed and Ann dozed off. Mom left her and came outside to find us. We were sitting on lounge chairs when Mom came to us.

She said, "I half expected to find you guys fucking out here."

Mary said, "No need to. I'm ahead eight to seven."

Mom replied, "I expect you will build up a big lead from now on."

Mary asked, "Where's my mom?"

Mom answered, "She's taking a nap in my room."

Mary looks at Mom, smiles and says, "Thanks Mommy." I was not sure why she said that but she looked happy, so I was too.

Mom looked at me and said, "You're going to be busy keeping the pool clean for all of us this summer."

I replied, "Well instead of tiny bikinis, you all could do some nude sunbathing."

Mom looked at me with eyes that could kill and said, "You had better not be turning into your father. I saw that look on Cynthia's face this morning."

I said, "Don't blame me for that. That was Mary's idea."

Mom replied, "Well, I'm no better than she is. I suggested to Ann that if she wanted to try a really huge cock, I knew someone who I was sure she would like."

Mary chimed in, "He belongs to me, thank you."

Mom said, "I had him first. Granted it was by about four hours, but I'm still first."

I interrupted with, "Hey do I get a say in any of this?"

Mom and Mary both answered in unison, "NO."

Mom said, "Well if you're going to do threesomes, I had better be included. Ann's coming outside. We'll talk later."

Ann said, "Wow, I really fell asleep."

Mom said, "Well, you needed it. Ann, don't take this the wrong way, but you're clothes are too frumpy. You need a new wardrobe."

Ann said, "I really like this robe."

Mom said, "I got it on Amazon. We will order one for you today. I think us girls need to hit the Outlet Mall in Wrentham, Mass. on Saturday."

Ann said, "Jenn, you're spending so much already."

Mom replied, "Ann I've shopped for myself and a boy for the last 18 years. I desperately need to shop with women. I'm begging you. Michael, do not think you are getting out of this trip. It will be your job to carry all the packages. The cars I leased are being delivered on Friday. We'll take the new Mercedes on Saturday. It's got a big trunk."

As if she had sensed the shopping conversation, Cynthia came out from the house and asked, "Why are we all out here?"

Mary replied, "You missed a lot. The summary is, the new cars are arriving Friday and we're all going shopping at the Outlet Mall on Saturday in the new Mercedes."

Cynthia shouted, "OH YEAH!"

Mom said, "Since you're so excited, how would you like a summer internship at Warren Consolidated?"

Cynthia replied, "I'd love one but the odds of them taking me are slim. Wait, Warren Consolidated -- Jennifer Warren - are you related to someone there?"

Mom replied, "Let's just say your internship is guaranteed."

All the St. John women said, "Wow."

Ann said, "I'm going to put some of my frumpy clothes on and make dinner."

Cynthia asked, "Why does mom think her clothes are frumpy?"

Mom said, "That's my fault. That is also one of the reasons why we are going shopping Saturday. In addition, you guys need clothing for summer and fall. Let's help Ann make dinner."

Cynthia walked into the kitchen and said, "We're your help. We've been drafted."

Ann said, "Peel some potatoes."

I asked, "Are we being punished?"

Ann asked, "Why, were you all bad?"

We all said, "No."

Ann replied, "Then no, you're not being punished. Start peeling."

Mom started trimming steaks and said, "Start making salads."

Mary said, "Yes, Mommy."

Mom said to Ann, "You've trained them well, Obi Wan."

Ann replied, "The force is strong with you, Skywalker."

Mom said, "Fuckin' A." We all laughed but we agreed. Mom is a real force of nature.

Mom added, "Michael, go outside and start the grill."

Well, the final menu was salad (with choice of dressing), NY Strip steaks (everyone said medium rare making my job easier), corn (green giant) and garlic mashed potatoes. It was excellent.

Since it was Tuesday night, we decided to watch 'Superman & Lois' on TV. Halfway thru at the commercial break, Mary had a private discussion with Mom. Mom looked pleased. At the next break, Mary spoke privately to Cynthia. Cynthia looked disappointed. Even I could figure that out. Tonight it would be Mom, Mary and me.

At 11 pm, everyone said goodnight and we all went to our bedrooms. Ten minutes later, our bedroom door opened and Mom closed it behind her and locked the door. Mom had her usual sexy nightwear on. Mary and I were both naked. Mary and Mom were tongue kissing while Mary started removing Mom's nightwear. Mom was naked in no time. Mary pushed Mom against the wall and pressed her tits against Moms. Each was fondling the others pussy with abandon. I was just lying in bed watching and lightly holding my rock-hard cock. They decided to join me in bed but I do not think they even noticed me. Mary decided her favorite number was 69 and she moved into position with Mom. Mom and Mary were licking, kissing and nibbling each other's genitals. Each would occasionally make some load squeak or moan. I kept watching.

After a while, I decided I wanted to join in. The last time I saw them do this, I ended up licked their assholes which drove them crazy. Always go with a sure thing so I went down to Mom's behind, spread her cheeks and started licking.

Maybe I should have warned her because she let out a scream, "WHOA. OH YES MICHAEL. DO IT. LICK ME." I spent about 5 minutes on Mom's asshole and moved around to Mary's cute little ass.

When I licked Mary, she also screamed out, "YES MICHAEL. LICK ME BABY. I LOVE YOUR TONGUE ON MY ASS." I switched back and forth licking each of them for about 20 minutes.

Since Mom was facing the right way, I decided to fuck her first. I moved Mary's head away and slid my cock into Mom's juicy pussy. I didn't stop until I was fully inside her. Mom started moaning, louder and louder. Mary handed Mom a pillow. I started pumping in and out. Mom was screaming into the pillow. I kept it up for about 15 minutes.

Mom moved the pillow away and said, "It's time for you to fill me up baby." I grabbed Mom's big tits and starting fucking her hard and fast. She again used the pillow to muffle her screams.

Mary started playing with my balls and that pushed me over the edge. I screamed out, "OH FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I'M CUMMING." I exploded into Mom's pussy and she came all over my big cock.

Mary started kissing Mom but Mom got up from bed. She kissed us both and said, "Goodnight kids. I love you both." Mom put on her nightclothes, opened the door slightly and seeing it was safe, she left.

Mary and I were surprised that Mom basically fucked and ran but that didn't stop Mary from sucking my cock and saying, "I wanted to suck your cum out of Jenn's pussy but I guess I'll have to suck her cum off of your huge cock." Mary set out to suck my cock completely clean and did she ever.

She drove me wild sucking me so I tossed Mary on her back and rammed my cock balls deep into her wet pussy. I was literally a cock possessed. We were kissing each other while I pounded her into the mattress. Mary had a huge orgasm, which I barely acknowledged, and kept pounding her pussy.

After she came, Mary said, "Yes baby. That's it. Keep fucking me. Don't ever stop. I love your huge cock. Fill my pussy with cock and cum. Grab my big tits and really give it to me."

That sounded good to me so I reached under Mary's legs, reached forward, grabbed her huge tits and upped the intensity as best I could. I knew I was not going to last too long.

Mary started screaming, "YES. YES. YES. GIVE IT TO MEEEEE."

I joined her with, "YES. YES. I'M CUMMING." I came so hard that I thought I was going to pass-out. I fell forward on top of Mary dropping her legs with both of us breathing heavily. Mary held me tight. All I could do was lie there on top of her. Finally, I rolled over bringing her with me so that she was now on top.

Seemingly, out of nowhere, Mary said, "How many children do you want to have?"

I very intelligently said, "Huh?"

Mary replied, "I didn't mean tonight. I mean after we graduate, start our careers, basically in the future."

I replied, "Oh. I see. I haven't thought about it. I'm really tired. Can we talk about this when I'm in my twenties?"

Mary closed with, "Sure baby. Just leave it to me. Oh, and the score is now nine to eight in my favor." With that, we went to sleep.

Mary woke me with a wonderful sucking sound and my cock in her mouth. Before I could say or do anything, she was swallowing my first load of the day. She smiled at me and said, "Let's get some breakfast, and the score is now ten to eight." We both dressed quickly and headed down to the kitchen.

Mom said, "Cereal or Eggo's and Cynthia is dropping you two at high school before she heads to Brown. Call us and Ann and/or I will pick you up this afternoon. Get a move on."

Cynthia announced, "No problem and I can get them this afternoon since I'll be done around 3 pm."

Mom said, "Even better. Remember no discussion of the accident. Everyone finish-up and get going."

We finished and Mary kissed both the moms saying, "Bye Mom. "Bye Mommy. It's ten to eight."

Cynthia also kissed both moms and said the same thing except she added, "It's not that late."

I kissed both moms saying, "Ditto and it's an inside joke."

Ann said, "What joke is that?"

Mom replied, "Who knows?" With that, we left for school.

After we left Mom and Ann finished their coffee cleaned up the kitchen and relaxed.

Mom looked at Ann and said, "Well, I'm sure there are lots of things that need to get done and we could do any number of them. However, if you are interested, and if you are not, that's OK too, but if you are then we could both get naked, and I could start a prolonged episode of me making love to you. It's time for you to know how wonderful having sex can be."

Ann was overwhelmed by Mom's statement and said, "What about you? Don't you get to have orgasms? I'd really like to do that for you."

Mom replied, "Ann I'm sure I would enjoy it. Honestly, I am a size queen, meaning I love huge cocks -- and I have a thing for huge tits as well. Your tits are perfect. I have had some experience with women, not a lot, but I've really enjoyed it. You might not, and I don't want to push you towards anything that would make you uncomfortable."

Ann then said, "A few years ago, Bill commented on the girl's development. I don't think he was thinking about being with them sexually, but it actually made me start fantasizing about me being with them. I have never acted on my fantasy, but I've always wanted to find out what it would be like to be with a woman. I love what you did to me yesterday, so I'd like to try doing the same to you."

Mom said, "Well let's go to my bedroom. I have a few large dildos as well as a huge double-ended one. Follow me."

Ann followed Mom into the bedroom, and they were both naked in seconds. They hit the bed and Mom kissed Ann and grabbed her big tits. Mom was licking Ann's nipples and driving Ann wild. Before Mom could move down to Ann's pussy, Ann bent down and went to work on Mom's big tits. Mom decided to flip around so they could both play with and suck each other tits at the same time.

Mom was trying to decide when she was going to move to Ann's pussy, but Ann was too fast for her. Ann moved down on Mom, which of course put Ann's pussy in Mom's face as well. So, they each started licking, fingering and kissing each other's pussy, clit and labia. As Mom was eating Ann's pussy, it dawned on her that Ann tasted a lot like Mary. Ann on the other hand was enjoying eating Mom in what was a completely new experience for her. Ann also wanted to give as much pleasure to Mom as she was receiving. It was exciting for Ann to be with someone who cared about Ann's pleasure.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers
12