Mom To The Rescue Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann was doing such a good job that Mom started saying, "Oh Ann, That's it. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum. OH. OH. OH. OH YES. YES. YEEEEESSS."

Ann said, "That was wonderful. I loved it almost as much as you did."

Mom replied, "Well I think I can up your level of enjoyment." Mom attacked Ann's pussy with her lips and fingers. Ann started moaning. Mom reached around, grabbed Ann by the ass, pulled her tight and shoved her tongue as deep as she could into Ann's pussy. Ann thought that Mom had three tongues.

Ann was moaning, "Oh yes Jenn. Yes. Yes. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me - OH - OH - OH -- OH -- OH -- OH - I'M CUMMING."

Mom flipped around to face Ann, and they kissed deeply. Mom loved the feel of Ann's huge tits against her own. They cuddled and took a nap in each other's arms.

Ann and Mom woke about an hour later. Ann said, "I'm afraid that now I want to have sex with my daughters even more than before."

Mom said, "Sorry. I should have done a worse job on you."

Ann replied, "Please, sex with you is wonderful. I just have this strange desire to be with my daughters. Maybe I need therapy."

Mom said, "I don't think you need analysis. You have two sexy and beautiful daughters. It's perfectly natural."

Ann asked, "If they were your daughters, would you have sex with them."

Mom was on the spot now and she replied, "Well about that, Mary and I have been together three times."

Ann was stunned. She said, "You've been with my daughter. Does Michael know about this?"

Mom replied, "Michael was there with us. I'm sorry Ann and initially it was Mary's idea. I'm not making excuses. I wanted her just as much."

Ann said, "So I'm guessing you've had sex with Michael too."

Mom told her, "I first had sex with Michael on Saturday morning. Mary joined us after we went out for lunch."

Ann then asked, "So you have no problem having sex with your own son?"

Mom answered, "I couldn't help myself. I found out he has a ten-inch cock, and I wasn't going to rest until I felt him inside me. One more thing Ann: the reason Mary wanted me was because she really wanted you."

Ann asked, "Wow. Have you been with Cynthia as well?"

Mom said, "No but she has been with Mary and Michael at the same time."

Ann said, "Five minutes ago I had guilt over having sex with you and desiring my daughters. Now I feel left out."

Mom asked, "Should we have a discussion with everyone when they get home this afternoon."

Ann answered, "I guess so, but for now where is that double dildo you mentioned?

Mom dug out the box of toys from under the bed and she and Ann fucked each other senseless with those dildos.

When we all got home from school around 3:30 pm, I heard Mom and Ann laughing. We headed for the living room where Mom and Ann were sitting, laughing, drinking wine and were completely naked.

Ann looked up at me and said, "Michael do you really have a ten-inch cock and why am I the only woman in this house that you haven't fucked?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

12