Mom To The Rescue Pt. 07

Story Info
Group sex hits the household.
4.2k words
4.69
57.1k
88

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

Mom To The Rescue Pt. 07

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previously:

When we all got home from school around 3:30 pm, I heard Mom and Ann laughing. We headed for the living room where Mom and Ann were sitting, laughing, drinking wine and were completely naked.

Ann looked up at me and said, "Michael do you really have a ten-inch cock and why am I the only woman in this house that you haven't fucked?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Part 07:

Mom looked at us and said, "Rhode Island law says parents can give alcohol to their children over 18 years of age so if any of you want a glass of wine, Ann and I approve. Since Rhode Island also allows us to have sex with our children over 18 as well, any of you who are interested can get naked too."

Cynthia, Mary and I decided to get naked first, and then we got the wine glasses. My cock decided it wanted to join the party and was rock hard before I knew it.

Ann looked at me and said to Mom, "My God Jess, you weren't kidding. That cock is magnificent. I might be too drunk to fully appreciate it, but what do I have to do to find out?"

Mary answered, "Well Mom, Michael's cock belongs to me now. For you to fully appreciate it, your pussy needs to be wet. I can take care of that." As fast as lightening, Mary knelt in front of Ann and started devouring her mother's pussy.

Mom looked at Cynthia and said, "Cynthia, you have two choices. You can suck on your mom's tits, or you can come over here and we can suck each other's pussy. Of course, no matter what you choose, the other choice will always be available to you."

Cynthia decided to suck on her mom's huge tits. Mom looked at me and said, "Michael, I guess that means you have to fuck me right now -- and yes, I'm very wet."

Ann said, "Hey, we were both wet. I still want his huge cock."

Mom replied, "Not to worry Ann. It's at least a double-barreled shotgun. That's right baby. Shove that monster cock into mommy's pussy. Oh, yes Michael. Shove it all the way in. I love your big cock. Oh yes baby, fuck mommy." I fucked Mom with long strokes. All the way in and all the way out up to the head of my cock.

Cynthia and Mary were driving Ann wild, and she started moaning, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh yes girls, mommy loves you. I want to eat both of you after Michael fucks me."

Cynthia decided to switch with Mary, and they exchanged positions. While Mary was sucking her mom's huge tits, she would switch back and forth to her mouth and stuff her tongue in. Ann was in heaven. She came twice from the attention she was getting from her daughter's oral attacks on her pussy.

Mom was ready to explode from my fucking her and I was starting to feel close to my own explosion. I grabbed Mom's tits and said, "You better get ready Mom I'm going to pound your pussy and fill it with a gallon of cum."

Mom was already moaning, "Oh yes baby, pound my pussy. I need that giant cock to fill me with your seed. Yes Michael. YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMING. FUCK MEEEEEEE."

Mom's orgasm set me off saying, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. HERE IT COMES. YEEESSSSS." I collapsed on top of Mom, and she grabbed me to keep me from falling on the floor.

After a minute, Mom said, "OK everyone up to my bedroom so Michael and Ann can fuck."

Ann said, "So, we're going to be the stars of the show?"

Mom replied, "Partly. That's also where we left the huge double-ended dildo that I'm going to use on Mary and Cynthia."

Mary said, "Fuck yeah. Follow me bitches." As I have said before, you have to love her enthusiasm.

Ann lied down on the bed and got comfortable. I climbed up on top of her and started kissing and sucking her tits.

Ann said, "Oh Michael I really want your cock now."

I replied, "Ann, please indulge me for a minute. I really love your huge tits."

Mom came over and offered to assist. She said, "Let me guide his cock into you." With that, she slid my cock head into Ann's pussy.

Ann yelped, "Oh my fucking God. It's huge."

I asked her, "Want me to pull out?"

Ann said, "Don't you fucking dare."

Mary commented, "Language mom."

Ann replied, "Be nice to me if you want to suck Michael's cum out of my pussy."

Cynthia asked, "Why does Mary get to suck his cum out of you?"

Ann replied, "Because he is her boyfriend. Besides, if she does not get it, you would still have to contend with Jess. He is her son. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get the fucking of my life."

That was all I had to hear, and I started fucking Ann. She felt a lot like Mary to me. I guess that makes sense. Ann was enjoying herself from what I could feel and hear. She started cumming.

Ann moaned, "Oh yes Michael. Your cock is amazing. Oh God I'm cumming. Fuck me, Michael. I love your giant cock. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Mom decided it was time for Mary and Cynthia. She placed Mary on the other side of the bed from Ann. Cynthia was lying almost ass to ass with Mary. There was still enough room for Mom to the double-ended dildo first into Cynthia about 8 inches in. Then Mom placed the other end into Mary and worked 8 inches into her. Mom grabbed hold of the middle and started rocking it back and forth. That got Mary and Cynthia moving like a perpetual motion machine. Each would push in on the other. They started screaming. Each sister was yelling at the other to fuck her with her cock. They started cumming. I was not sure who was yelling it, but they said, "Fuck me bitch. Shove your huge cock into my slut pussy."

It started to get to me. I grabbed Ann's huge tits and warned her that I was really going to fuck her brains out. I started to pound Ann's pussy with everything I had. Her giant tits were driving me wild.

Ann started screaming, "OH FUCK. GIVE IT TO ME. FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THAT HUGE COCK. FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM. OH MY GOD, YOUR COCK IS AMAZING. FUCK ME MICHAEL. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEEEEE. YES, YES, YES, I'M CUMMING."

When Ann's pussy contracted with her orgasm, she pulled me over the edge with her. I started cumming wildly. I was squeezing her giant tits and pounding her pussy while I filled her up with a huge amount of cum. When I was done, I collapsed on top of her.

Mom came over looked at Ann and said, "See. What did I tell you? He's the best fuck that I ever had."

Ann replied, "Honestly, it got me to thinking. Mary may be too young to have such a big-dicked boyfriend. I think you and I should share him."

Mom answered, "I'm surprised that you included me. I figure you would want him all for yourself."

Ann answered, "I didn't think I could get away with keeping him just for myself."

Mary popped up out of nowhere and said, "Michael, if you're up to it, go fuck Cynthia. Mommy you sit on mom's face and let her eat out your sweet pussy. I'm going to suck all of Michael's cum out of her pussy. Oh, and mom, don't even think about trying to take Michael away from me. I've wanted him for two years. I'm never giving him up."

When I heard that, I walked over to Mary, picked her up, hugged and kissed her. I realized I had shed a few tears. Mary did too. I didn't know when, but I was going to marry her one day.

Cynthia broke us out of our trance with, "OK lovebirds, you have your whole lives for that. I want to get fucked." Mary pushed me over to Cynthia and she went back to sucking my cum out of her mom's pussy.

Cynthia and I got into a 69 and I was surprised that she got me hard as fast as she did. She was already wet from sharing the double-dong with Mary before. Cynthia told me how much she enjoyed it. I suggested she could use it by herself if she stuck the other end in her ass.

Cynthia looked at me and said, "I want your giant cock in my ass, Michael."

I called for Mom to help us, and she got off Ann's face. Timing was good since Ann had just gotten Mom off with her tongue. Mom brought the lube and started working on Cynthia's asshole. When Mom was satisfied that Cynthia was ready, she started lubing up my cock.

Mom said, "This might be the perfect time to introduce Cynthia to Froggy style. Cynthia, lie face down on the bed. Get up behind her Michael and I'll spread her ass cheeks for you. Remember just push until the head pops in."

Mom spread Cynthia's ass and I placed the head of my cock at her puckered asshole. I started to push. Everyone knew when I entered Cynthia's ass because she screamed out, "HOLY FUCK."

Mom told her, "Just relax and keep breathing. He'll leave his cock right there until you're ready."

Cynthia was singing the Oh chorus, "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOOOH. Give me more, but slowly please."

Mom said, "You heard the lady." I started easing my cock in and back in short strokes. It took about five minutes for me to get all the way in.

I asked Cynthia, "Well you have all of me. Are you ready to get ass-fucked?"

Cynthia replied, "Start slow and then build up to a full pounding."

Mom added, "Don't forget to reach under and grab her tits."

So, I grabbed Cynthia's tits and started fucking her. She started moaning immediately but I couldn't tell what she was saying since she had her mouth biting the pillow. I figured if she wanted me to stop, she would let me know. So, I started pounding her ass. I was really getting into it, and I could feel that I wouldn't last much longer.

Cynthia let the pillow go from her mouth and said, "Fill my ass with a big fucking load of your hot cum."

Well, that did it for me and I started cumming and screaming, "FUUUUUCK - HERE IT CUMS." I didn't think I had any cum left in me, but I came a lot and collapsed on Cynthia when I was done.

Mom said, "Well I think it's time for dinner. How about barbecue? We can go to Great Northern. Hearing no objections, the motion is passed. I think we all need to shower. Naturally it will be faster if all we do is wash."

We showered, dressed and went for barbecue. It was delicious. We brought home some brisket.

When we got home, everyone was tired. We all plopped in front of the TV. One by one, they all excused themselves to go to bed. Only Mary and I were left.

Mary turned to me and said, "You better have one load left for me -- and I want it in my ass."

I said, "I really love your ass. I would hate to ruin it."

Mary replied, "You love my pussy, and you didn't ruin it. Although you did sort of ruin me. I can't be fucked by anyone but you."

I replied, "I've said this before, and I'll remind you. If you want me to stop having sex with the three other women we live with, I will. I'll do anything you want."

Mary answered, "I'm glad you will do anything I want. Now I want you to fuck me up the ass."

I replied, "I'll get the lube. Should I get Mom to help?"

Mary said, "Yeah, I think you had better ask her to start us off."

When Mom and I got back to our room, Mary was already naked and lying face down in bed.

Mary looked up and said, "Froggy please."

Mom took the lube and really worked it into Mary's ass. When she was satisfied, she started lubing my erect cock. Mom then said, "You know the drill. Just push until the head pops in."

Mary asked, "Hold my hand mommy."

Mom said, "Just relax and breathe baby girl."

So, I pushed very gently. Her pucker eased open, and my cock head entered her ass. She was loud.

Mary screamed, "OH MICHAEL. OH MY GOD. DID YOUR COCK GET BIGGER? I'VE GOT A FUCKING TREE IN MY ASS."

I replied, "I'll leave it till you adjust."

Mary said, "No baby, start easing all the way in. When that's done, start fucking me."

I slowly eased my way into Mary's asshole. I started fucking her in slow easy strokes.

Mary said, "You have to grab my tits and really fuck my ass. If you love me, you'll fuck me."

Well, I really love her, so I grabbed her big tits and started ramming my cock in and out of her tight little asshole. Just as Cynthia had done earlier, Mary had her teeth chewing the pillow and making load noises into it. Mom waved goodnight to me and left our bedroom. Mary's ass was so tight, I was not going to last much longer. I moaned out, "Baby I'm going to cum."

Mary yelled out, "Fill my ass with cum baby." I exploded in her ass and squeezed her huge tits with all my strength. I collapsed on top of her.

After a few minutes, I asked her, "Are you all right gorgeous?" She said she was fine, and we both dozed off.

I woke up early the next day. Mary was dead to the world. I really fucked the hell out of her last night. I got up, threw on some shorts and walked into the kitchen. Mom was sitting there alone drinking coffee.

Mom saw me and said, "You're up early."

I said, "I have something on my mind. Mom, I think I want to give Mary an engagement ring."

Mom replied, "Hold that thought. I'll be right back." She returned with a small box.

Mom continued, "Michael, when you were born, your Grandpa Abe gave me a gift. He told me that he hoped that one day you might use it, yourself." She opened the box and said, "This is the engagement ring that Grandpa Abe gave to Grandma June. If you decide to give it to Mary, you should tell her where it came from. It will mean a great deal to her if you do."

I looked at the ring and said, "It's beautiful Mom. Even more so, since I know its history. I wish I could thank him."

Mom replied, "You using it will be thanks enough. Go wake Sleeping Beauty so you two can shower and dress for school."

I stashed the ring in my underwear drawer and woke Mary with a nudge saying, "Time to wake up gorgeous."

Mary asked, "What day is it?"

I answered, "Thursday. The new cars will be here tomorrow. Saturday is the Outlet Mall shopping spree."

Mary replied, "Wake me tomorrow." So, I got naked, picked Mary up, threw her over my shoulder and headed for Mom's bathroom.

Cynthia opened her bedroom door as we passed, and I said good morning to her. As luck would have it, Ann also opened her bedroom door as we passed her room, and I said good morning to her as well.

Ann asked, "What's going on here?"

Mary replied, "Morning. I think I'm either going to get washed or fucked."

I added, "Both. See you two at breakfast." I walked thru Mom's bedroom to her bathroom, opened the shower door, and I walked right in with Mary still on my shoulder. I tuned on the water grabbed the body wash and dumped a glob right above Mary's ass. I started washing her ass since I remembered dumping a load of cum in it last night. I didn't waste any time and went to washing Mary's pussy. I had four fingers in her pussy, and she started squirming around. I was really enjoying having her totally under my control. Seemed like Mary liked it too and upped the ante.

Mary started with, "Are you going to rape me mister? My boyfriend thinks we have too much sex, but his cock is so much smaller than yours is. I don't think you could put that monster inside of me."

I really started working on Mary's pussy and clit and said, "Shut up bitch. I'll rape you if I want to -- and I want to." With that, I slid Mary off my shoulder and down in front of me. I pushed her back against the shower wall to slow her down, grabbed my hard cock and rammed it all the way into Mary's wet pussy.

She started moaning, "Oh fuck. Oh, fuck mister. Your cock is immense. It's so much bigger than my boyfriend's puny little cock. I always wanted to be fucked by a monster cock. You're going to split my little pussy in two."

I figured I'd add to the fantasy with, "You love my huge cock don't you slut? I'm going to fill you up with cum and knock you up. That's what big-titted whores like you are good for."

Mary seemed to like it adding, "Oh yes mister. I'm your big-titted whore. OH YES BABY, FUCK ME. KNOCK ME UP. POUND ME INTO THE FUCKING WALL. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M CUMMING."

I wasn't far behind. When Mary started cumming, I was right there with her. I started pounding her against the shower wall. Cum was pouring out of me. When I was done, I slid down with Mary still impaled on my cock. We sat on the shower floor kissing.

Mary said, "I guess you liked that little fantasy."

I replied, "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." Well, that got me a lot more kisses and hugs.

Mary put an end to it with, "We'd better get out of here before my boyfriend finds out about us." We finished showering and walked naked back to our bedroom. We dressed quickly and headed down for breakfast.

Mom had already arranged for Cynthia to drop us and pick us up later. Mom announced that she and Ann were going to the lawyer's office so Ann could sign some papers. She said it was nothing of consequence and that we should not worry about it. She said they were mostly going to take Ellie (our attorney) out to lunch. Ellie and Mom had become friends. When Mom took over Grandpa Abe's company, the existing law firm treated Mom as if she was a dim-witted bimbo. Four years later Mom heard Ellie speak at a "Women & the Law" conference. Afterwards they spoke for two hours over coffee and Ellie's first assignment for Warren Consolidated was to draw up termination papers for the old law firm.

The three of us left for school and Mom and Ann went back to bed - with each other. Since they had a lunch date, they didn't waste time. They went straight into a 69 position. Each one licking, kissing and sucking on each other's pussy lips, pussy and clit. They were voracious in their attack on each other's genitals. It didn't take long for each of them to reach orgasm. They were going to stop but Mom wanted to suck on Ann's huge tits. Ann decided to suck Mom's too so they did a modified 69 so that each face could enjoy the other's tits. That of course led them back to each other's pussy and they licked, nibbled, and kissed to another huge orgasm. They still were able to shower, dress, and make their luncheon date with Ellie. Mom loaned Ann some clothes that were more stylish, and Ann really appreciated the difference in her attire.

Mom and Ann met Ellie at her office, and they went to lunch nearby. After a few glasses of white wine, the conversation turned sexual:

Ellie: "So are you two a couple now?"

Mom: "No we're just two horny women who like having sex with each other."

Ellie: "That sounds like a couple to me."

Mom: "Well, we're not exclusive."

Ellie: "Does that mean I can join in with you two?"

Ann: "I'm not sure if the children would accept an outsider."

Ellie: "So they don't know about you two?"

Ann: "Oh yes - they know first-hand."

Ellie: "Wait a minute. Are you saying..."

Mom: "Ellie it all started when I learned that Michael has a ten-inch erect cock. He and I had sex. Then we added Ann's daughter Mary into the mix. Then when Ann and her other daughter Cynthia moved in with us, well, one thing led to another."

Ellie: "That was a lot of discovery. If we were in court, I would ask for an adjournment. Getting back to my earlier question, why would that keep us from having a threesome?"

Mom: "Ann, as you may have guessed, Ellie and I have had a fling or two from time to time. Ellie, we're not saying no -- we just need to ask the kids if you could come to our house or if we should see you elsewhere."

Ellie: "Wait a minute. Did you say Michael has a ten-inch cock?"

Mom & Ann: "Yes he does."

Ellie: "So, both of you have..."

Mom & Ann: "Yes we have."

Ellie: "Wow. Is it..."

Mom & Ann: "Yes it is."

Ellie: "We need more wine."

When Cynthia, Mary and I came home from school at 3:30, I half hoped that Mom and Ann would be naked again. We searched the house and no moms. I know we should have just started fucking but we decided to just hang out and talk about stuff.

The moms arrived home just after 4 pm. We all commented on how nice Ann looked. She agreed that her wardrobe needed an upgrade and was looking forward to the Saturday shopping spree. Then they asked about Ellie. Mom explained that Ellie was bisexual, and she was interested in a threesome with the moms. They wanted to know how we felt about them 'entertaining'.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers
12