Mom To The Rescue Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary asked, "I'm sure Cynthia and I would enjoy her sexually but what about Michael? Would she expect him to be available too? I'm concerned about that. Right now, he and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. I think we're both looking forward to more than that. I can accept the three of you being a part of our sex lives, but I don't want or need any more. If you moms want a threesome with Ellie, I'm not going to tell you no. I would just like to know in advance and please keep your bedroom door closed. We will do the same."

I added, "I've already told Mary that I would give all of you up if she wanted me to. So based on what Mary just said, I'm with her one hundred percent.

Cynthia said, "It looks like I'm the fifth wheel here, but I see Mary's point and I agree with her. I would still like to be available if you need a fourth."

Mom said, "Well it sounds like Ann and I should go to Ellie's place if we're interested in her, and maybe take Cynthia with us."

Ann said, "We need to go out for dinner or pick something up. I'm too drunk to cook."

Mom asked, "Have I been a bad influence on you?"

Ann replied, "Yes you have and thank you, thank you, thank you."

Mom said, "OK how about Indian Food?" There are two good places near here. Since no one disagrees, Indian it is. I'm going to lie down and rest for an hour. Somebody come get me at 6 pm and we'll go."

Ann added, "A nap sounds like a good idea. Wake me too."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

12