Mom To The Rescue Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked at Cynthia and said, "Michael didn't know that you two were going to do that when he gave me this last night." Mary took her left hand out of her pocket and showed the engagement ring to Cynthia. Cynthia screamed, hugged, and kissed Mary saying how happy she was for both of us. Ellie also kissed us both and wished us the best.

Mom said, "OK it's time to go spend tons of money on clothes. Ellie, I presume you and Cynthia are going in your car. Mary and Michael can no longer be split up, so they are coming with us. If we lose each other, we have each other's cell phone numbers."

Thirty minutes later, we were all at the Outlet Mall in Wrentham, Mass. Mom handed out the first job to me. She gave me the keys to her car and said it was my job to remember where we parked the cars because I would be carrying the packages to load into the trunk. Ellie thought that was a great idea and gave me the keys to her Jaguar. The second job went to everyone but Ellie, reminding us that if we use the charge cards she gave us to save the receipts for her.

I thought this would be all about the women, but I was dragged into Brooks Bros. for clothing. I ended up with two suits, shirts and more clothes than I think I already owned. Mom and Mary made all the decisions on my clothes. I made the first trip back to the car with my clothing. The women were looking at clothes for themselves at Brooks, so I hurried back and found them paying for their stuff. In the end, we hit all the stores from Ralph Lauren to Saks and everything in between.

At one point early on, Ellie went up to Mom and said that she would pay for Cynthia's clothes. Mom put her arm around Ann and told Ellie that she could pay when she put a ring on Cynthia's finger. Mary overheard and she waved her engagement ring at Ellie. Ann had a big smile on her face and kissed Mom on the cheek. Cynthia walked out of the dressing room with a beautiful dress on and asked Ellie if she liked it. Mom and Ann said they liked it. Cynthia said they were not the ones who had to like it.

Ellie said, "It's almost a beautiful as you are." Cynthia put her arms around Ellie and delivered a kiss so hot that two saleswomen had to fan themselves to cool off. That's pretty much how it went for the rest of the trip. Cynthia and Ellie were modeling their clothes for each other. Mary doing the same for me and both pairs of us kissing each other way to passionately for a shopping trip.

We all got back to our house around 6 pm. Mom suggested another Chinese food buffet, so we ordered a ton of food. Cynthia started packing her clothing. By the time we finished dinner we were all exhausted.

Cynthia spoke to Ellie privately. They seemed to agree and kissed each other to seal the agreement. Cynthia asked Mary if it was OK for Ellie to stay here tonight. She said they would not bother Mary and me and they would keep their door closed. Mary was happy for Cynthia, and she was hoping to see a ring on Cynthia's finger, so she did not object.

A little later Cynthia was in the kitchen with Mom and Ann. She was taking notes.

Ellie walking in and asked, "What's going on?"

Mom said, "We're giving Cynthia some recipes and cooking tips."

Ellie asked "Why?"

Cynthia said, "So I can cook for you, darling."

Ellie walked out of the kitchen and started to cry. She sat down on the couch near Mary and me. Cynthia came out, sat on her lap, and started to kiss and hug Ellie. Shortly after that, they went to bed. Mary and I did the same.

Mom said to Ann, "Looks like it's just you and me."

Ann said, "Let's go to your room. You have the box of dildos. Cynthia mentioned a vibrating strap on I think we should buy."

Mom said, "Sounds good to me babe."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

12