Mom To The Rescue Pt. 10

Story Info
The Finale.
1.1k words
4.55
34k
70

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Finale'

Mary and I graduated from Brown and got married the following month. Cynthia had graduated the year prior, but she and Ellie were married one year after they started living together. They decided they wanted children but had to wait two years. Cynthia asked Mary and me if I could be the father of their baby. We had some conditions. I said I wanted the child to know I had fathered him or her. Mary said it would be OK with her, but she wanted to be pregnant first.

So, Mary stopped taking her birth control pills and she was likely pregnant on our honeymoon night. The hotel we were staying in actually got some complaints that we were making too much noise. When the desk clerk informed me that we were too loud, I told them that we were in the honeymoon suite and if there were complaints, it is their problem -- not ours.

When Mary's pregnancy was confirmed, we scheduled the date, and both went to Ellie and Cynthia's condo for the 'conception'. Mary and I were surprised to see Mom and Ann were there as well.

Mom said, "Ann and I would have been there for Mary's conception but you two had to go to Paris for your honeymoon. We're not missing this."

Cynthia and Ellie were both wearing sexy robes and I asked, "Before I start, is this seating for one or two?"

Ellie said, "I'll be naked for Cynthia."

Cynthia said, "Sweetie, if Mary says OK and you want to try Michael's ten-inch cock, it's OK with me as well."

Mary said, "Since we're all related now, I don't mind."

I said, "Not that I would refuse, but don't I get a say in who I have sex with?"

All of the women said, "NO."

It took less than an hour to give Cynthia 2 big loads of cum and I got up to take a break and get something to drink.

Ellie said to Cynthia, "Are you sure you wouldn't mind if I tried him?"

Cynthia replied, "I've had his cock and I still love you, darling." They both kissed passionately.

Mary looked at me and said, "It's time for you to welcome Ellie into the family with your giant cock. Ellie definitely was not prepared for my cock. It overwhelmed her. I lost count of how many orgasms she had. She was a ragdoll when I dumped what I hoped was my last load of the evening (at their place) into Ellie's pussy.

The big surprise the next month was not Cynthia's pregnancy; it was Ellie's as well. I actually liked the idea. Mary didn't mind. In fact, she liked the idea of both couples being so closely connected. We found out that we were having a boy. Cynthia and Ellie were both having girls. Everyone was thrilled. The two happiest seemed to be Mom and Ann. The two grandmothers were overjoyed. I guess for them, it's all the benefits of children without the labor pains.

Cynthia had been working full time at Warren Consolidated for one year when Mary and I joined the Engineering Division. My grandfather hired the man who ran the division. He had been there a long time. He took Cynthia and me to lunch the first week and told us he was retiring in five years so we both had that long to learn everything he knows. He knew one or both of us were going to replace him. He liked working for Abe and for Mom. He was a good person.

After our son was born, Mary had loved being pregnant and we had two built in babysitters, so naturally, I knocked her up again. She was thrilled. Mom and Ann were thrilled. I was concerned. We needed a bigger place to live. The problem was, neither Mary nor I wanted to move away. Then fortune smiled upon us. The house next door (which was several hundred feet away) went on sale. Mom bought it immediately. The problem is, she bought it for Cynthia and Ellie. I could not believe it when she told us. I told her I was hoping that Mary and I could live there with our kids. Mom said, she figured we would live in the house on the other side of hers. I asked her if it was for sale. Mom said no it was not for sale. It was sold three years ago -- to her. She had been renting it out. The current renters are moving out this month. Mom is a planner.

Mom had an architect (from Warren Consolidated of course) draw up plans to renovate all three houses. Cynthia and Ellie redesigned theirs and Mary and the moms did ours. I got a great man-cave, so I was happy. More important was the room Mary wanted for sex toys and fucking machines. Mom and Ann decided to add a room like that to their remodel.

So, Mary had our second son eleven months after our first. Our house was the last to be ready and we were all playing musical houses until then.

After fifteen years, Mary and I each were heads of two Engineering Divisions based on who our clients were -- business and government. We had no problem with the company because Cynthia was doing a great job running it. Ellie was head of the largest law firm in Providence. Ellie and Cynthia's two daughters both intended to join Ellie's firm after they graduate Law School albeit a few years in the future. They got their planning gene from Mom.

We were married almost twenty years when Mary told me she was going to fuck another man and she wanted me there to watch. I felt strange watching Tim, an 18-year-old stud, slide his ten-inch cock into Mary and start fucking my wife. Mary and I were in our early forties and Tim's was the first cock besides mine that she had in the last 25 years or so. I couldn't really complain since he got that massive cock from his dad -- me. I then realized I had fucked my father's wife as well and still did whenever she asked. Tim would likely get that opportunity later as his two grandmothers had scheduled a fuck-fest with him this evening.

I was just waiting until Tim dropped his first load into his mother for me to join them. Mary wanted a DP after she initiated Tim. Mom and Ann suggested I join them later with the same idea. Life was good.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers