All Comments on 'Mom To The Rescue Pt. 10'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JobewonJobewonalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story line, however I found the ending a let down. I know all stories have to end but thi was to vague and spread out. I have no talent for writing and I’m not trying to belittle you, but you definitely missed an opportunity for a great finish. Thanks for your stories.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969almost 2 years ago

I loved the series but at times I thought it was a little rushed. Well done.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78almost 2 years ago

Great story please keep up the great work

rem556rem556almost 2 years ago
Great!

Loved the series. Just wish there would have been a bit more detail in this finale. Seemed a little rushed. Enjoyed it anyways!

BH54BH54almost 2 years agoAuthor

Two anonymous comments misunderstood. Cynthia did not inherit the company. Mom still owns it. Cynthia is just running it. The son isn't really cucking his father. I led it that way, but it's more of a "family sex" deal. I could not mention the younger son because he is still under 18. No one in the Warren family is surprised that Mary wants her son. Michael knows about it and is a participant. Sorry if I was not clear.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if that qualifies as cuckolding given the husband's consent. Anyway, there is the husband's consent or there isn't, it is a turn-off for me. I know it is a double standard but meanwhile, a threesome with a mother and a daughter is a huge turn-on for me, one with a father and a son is a huge turn-off (especially if the threesome is with the wife/mother). I don't like cheating/cuckolding/swapping stories, except the ones in which the cheater comes back repentant but gets refused because the cheated has found true love.

I loved the first chapters, but these two last ones have ruined the story totally for me. But it is the author's story, not mine. I thought his tastes agreed with mine, but I can see I was totally wrong.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great series of stories. It was a fun erotic and sexy read.

5stars

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

"We were married almost twenty years when Mary told me she was going to fuck another man and she wanted me there to watch." To me that is almost a definition of cuckolding. No permission asked!

I expect this to be a little oversight of the author?

However it ruined the story for me.

Also i think there were too many sex scenes at the last chapters, too many people involved and everybody fucks everybody.

Bigdad1969storiesBigdad1969storiesover 1 year ago

Great stories, enjoyed the entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too little story, very very repetitive sex, too many ready-to-fuck characters with no seduction, splitting off into couples. Story was a wash but to then throw the cuckold finale in, it's put me off reading any of your other stories. Good luck with what ever you do next.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story....though I would have changed the ending....Tim has a monster cock a lot bigger than Michaels....16 inches long and a full foot around...12"...and he fucks Mary and Jenn and Ann all night over and over and over...the BEST sex of their lives...and while they all "love" Michael, he never again gets Mary, Ann, and Jens pussy and Cynthia when she needs sex for another child she only takes Tim.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Shame you didn't do a chapter of the son Tim fucking his half-sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whirlwind finish is certainly consistent. This has got to be the most wide the fuck open story I've read here. The first 2/3 I spent in a perpetual grin. By the end of it I was numb from the sheer totality of bases you covered. 5 stars for the humor and audacity alone.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

The finale was underwhelming but I still gave it five stars and a favorite point for the series.

AyhanAyhanover 1 year ago

I'm waiting for to continue with Tim of this story.

Tim's mom, grandmoms, and sisters from Cinthia and Ellie.

I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars because of the dialog alone. Just enough phrases like 'big dicked bastard' and 'motherfucker' without being overwhelming. The finale left a little to be desired, but I enjoyed the rest of the chapters so much even if it was a whirlwind and moved too fast. Look forward to reading more from you

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Really needed more of him and Ellie.

10035651003565over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the series…yes, this part was a little light, but it WAS the denouement to the whole thing…it read like you were ready to finish the story, but NOT sick of it, so that was good…I remember reading a series where the author was clearly sick of it at the end, so the finale was, basically, everyone died horribly in separate incidents, the end. Glad to see this wasn’t THAT kind of ending.

About the only thing I thought was missing was the mothers, Ann and Jenn, getting married…sorta figured you were heading that way.

But yes, a great series!

ZurrlockZurrlockabout 1 year ago

3 stars, I enjoyed the previous parts and gave several 5, but I felt the last part lost things. I first dropped it to 4 when you just completely skimmed describing anything about Ellie's initiation in a clear example of just being tired and done with the story, and then to 3 stars when Mary "told" the main character she was going to fuck their son, which came across as cuck feelings. If Michael had been more active and involved in the general series rather than just being a dick with a man attached to it for everyone to drag around, this would have been a far better series. I felt like the main character and his feelings no longer really mattered after the first three or so (excellent) parts, and things just sort of went down after that, including some rather clumsy plot points to set up a harem that just fell apart as soon as it formed. Still overall a decent story, but it could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the tag warning that this is a cuckold story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but I did not like all the lesbian sex and I was hoping both moms became pregnant also and the ending sucked!! I still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should spend less time telling us the story is too be continued and more time working on your story line. Your grammar, and punctuation could use some work as well. I know, I know it's hard to think straight when you're letting your dick lead the way...Great story, parts of it broke the norm and were genuinely enjoyable. Keep writing, it'll come to you one day. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Whatever happened with Bob's?/Bill's? accident? Missed opportunity to show Ellie as the badass senior partner lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking gross no body truly loved him in his love just used him for his money and his giant cock but still ended up getting cucked by his whole family just cause he’s in his forties lmao fucking 0 stars buddy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just delete this last chapter and rewrite it man nobody likes it

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[10.03.24]

Sexcellente Series!

And although I do enjoy 'harem' stories, the way this story progressed seemed 'natural'.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBH54@BH54
Just another lonesome guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES