All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 09'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

And the shit keeps on flowing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT who knows more about shit than any one else in the world. Your mother gave birth to you dear annony. in pig shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More of the same, and it doesn't improve as time goes by

I gave you 2 stars, because I despise you

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

I gave it 5 stars because you hate her dear annony! heheheeh She really pisses you off don't she you sad old ugly fat fag. And guess what I hate you too!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY YOU'RE a talking pile of pigshit with a brain

corrupted from sucking to many BBC in the bathroom at the the ocean!! I might be a whore according to you, but you're a fucking fag and the entire site knows it. I can stop fucking but you'll never stop sucking!! So stop trying to out do anyone on here,. You don't have the brains to even make it a worthwhile fight! BTW asshole of LIT I gave this a 5 just to piss you off fag!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
if BT keeps this up, each chapter better than the one before,

my fucking head's going to explode. Bud's a lucky guy to have two beautiful women with lovely delectable hairy holes between their thighs available for his personal pleasure. But mother Louise and sister Barbara are lucky too, to have big strong 19 year old Buddy available to satisfy the passion of those smoldering holes. See, "Louise had never felt a cock as hard as her son's cock when he was excited." You can ask any young family fucker and he'll grin and tell you the same thing. Nothing can ever get him as rock hard, as growling hard, as family cunt. When a guy's got his stiff young cock up to his balls up his sister's sweet little slit or his own mother's capacious twat--the same twat he came out of, oh holy fuck!--his young cock feels to him like it's on crystal meth, like it has a life of its own, like he's king of the whole damn world! Then when the boy gives a great grunt and blows his balls up his dear sister's cunt or his beloved mommy's cunt, he knows that this is best life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
every guys dream

I think, whether you admit it or not every boy wants to fuck his mother and sister. I know I certainly do. I never got to fuck my mother, but I fucked my sister for years. WE both enjoyed it a lot. Right on bonnietaylor2.

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
You really know how to do this

Now that is one dream shower I bet everyone would like to take part in. Can't wait for your next update, every chapter gets better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story, But

Please get an editor of proofreader. So many misspelled words, words out of context, etc. detracted so much from this story to make it almost unenjoyable. Suggestion: Try reading it out loud exactly as written. You should be able to catch most of the errors then.

Example: "as the other would be kneel and washing....." Correcting errors like this would make for a better read.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 8 years ago
Profile Banned

Why is your profile banned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of Lit vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
here is why

when bonnie-vastie isn't writing she-he is bashing commenters who don't like certain stories. they get reported and their accounts get banned. vastiesmith2 is bonnietaylor2's alternate account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scum

Get this scum off this site permanently !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-scum

Working on it. Report her comments as offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: bad boy-profile banned

Yeah, tell us why you're banned? The truth now.

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
why the ban

I don't care whether Bonnie is Vastie and I don't understand why people who don't like Bonnie and/or Vastie read the stories. Like they can't do something else. Nor do I know why Bonnie and Vastie are banned. But I am disappointed that a story I was enjoying now stops mid stream. So Bonnie, I hope you come back with a new name, pick up the story and ignore the critics. Oh, and 5 stars

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 8 years ago
Re: why the ban

You don't know why Bonnie and Vastie are banned? Seriously? One, they were duplicate accounts. Two, the vicious flaming from /him/her was too much for the admin. If someone criticized a story (not hers/his), Vastie/Bonnie would go on a vicious tirade. It was sickening to read at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well, well,well, it looks like vastiesmith got banned too

Couldn't happen to a more uglier cunt for flaming. Who's the asshole now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:sglew

It had nothing to do with her stories. It had everything to do with her flaming comments on other stories toward other readers. If you can't see that maybe you're the one that should leave the site and never come back. You sound like an agitator and flamer yourself. Good riddance to both. It's idiots like you that encourage the likes of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS

is one of the WORST typings I've ever see. The typist considers the reader to be beneath even thought. There are so many errors in this last chapter, that had the first chapter had as many errors, I'd have never wasted my time to read any chapter. Just ab example of one such error, a word that probably 90% of females above the age of 12 in the US can spell correctly, panty, NOT pantie. Another one, where the typist used "scene" and not "seen" and even that would be incorrect, try "could see".

You are in serious need of a proofreader and an editor. Get rid of your laziness and arrogant attitude. You are NOT perfect, no matter how much you have convinced yourself you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous