Mom Turns into a Major Hottie! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers

"That is the best news I've heard all year. I promise to give you all the love you deserve and more."

We kissed again, so softly and nice. It was so unbelievable. Mom and me were now a couple.

We felt so happy and free together, Mom was so sexy and nice all the time. She let me dress her for yoga class that morning. It was fun pulling her sexy thong up her nice tight ass. She made me wear my yoga pants without my big shorts over them. She played with my cock on the way to the gym and I rubbed her pussy. It was hard keeping my hands off Mom at the gym but I had to. She had friends there that knew we were Mother and son. Marcy became more flirty with me as she began to check out my package. Mom seemed to enjoy her checking me out. She knew I only wanted her and Marcy didn't have a chance.

When we got home I was so horny for Mom. She was playing with my cock all the way there. She loved my new yoga shorts. When we got home I took charge. I grabbed Mom and lifted her up on the kitchen counter. Some of the windows were open but I didn't care. I pulled her yoga pants and thong off quickly. Then I put my cock up to her entrance and pushed my cock in slowly. Mom shrieked with pleasure.

I had Mom's legs over my arms as I fucked her deep with every stroke. This kind of sex happened all over the house. Mom wanted to try everything. She can't wait for me to wake up in the morning and ride me hard. Mom is making up for years of sexual frustration. I love the way she kisses, screams and fucks.

It's always very sexually intense, looking into Mom's sexy eyes and making her cum...

Mom is more than just a hottie, now she's my Lover!

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers