Mom Visits Band Camp

Story Info
Trish is done being a Mom, time for an orgy.
15.9k words
4.46
17.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Group, incest, orgy, strangers, friends, hand-job, foot-job, titty fucking, creampie, anal.


"Do you have everything?"

Trishia peeked into his bedroom, a bottle of sunscreen in one hand, bug spray in the other.

"Mooom! I'm nineteen! I can pack my own...oh! Thanks!"

Bobby took the sunscreen, bug spray from his mom, slipped them into a Ziplock bag, sealed it and threw it into his half-full suitcase.

Bobby's mom was nervous, her only son off to Band Camp for the summer! His first long-term trip away from home.

They'd been close since Bobby was born, and then closer when Trish's husband died. From four years on, it was just the two of them, through thick and thin.

Bobby zipped closed, hefted the suitcase off his bed, sat it on the floor.

Hand on hips, he faced his mother, already looking forlorn.

"This is gonna be harder on you, than on me!"

She managed a small smile. "My baby! Flying the nest! Leaving me!"

"Oh Mom. It's just for the summer. Then I'll be back!"

"But then off to college! After that, I'll never see you again!"

Bobby softened. This was indeed hard on a single Mom. They'd depended on each other for his whole life. Leaving was going to seem strange to him too.

He took two steps, enfolded her in a hug.

She needed it! Nearly weepy, she snuffled, hugged him back. Broke the clinch, and not looking at him turned and went into the kitchen.

"I've packed some snacks! For the bus!"

He followed her, rolling his bag behind.

"It's just two hours, how hungry will I get?"

Trish handed him a paper bag, stuffed with sandwiches and cookies.

"Then share it with your bunkmates when you arrive. I know teenagers! They can eat any amount of food."

"True." Bobby took the bag just as a horn honked.

"That's my ride!"

Excited, he hurried to the front door, grabbed his jacket and instrument case, headed out.

They'd said their goodbyes and Bobby didn't want his ride seeing some weepy scene. It was his music teacher, the band director, Mr. Blake.

Trish followed, and as he heaved his gear into the trunk she was leaning down to talk through the driver's window.

"Mr. Blake! Thanks for doing this!"

Mr. Blake was always glad to talk to Trish, especially when leaning over with her arms on the car door, her breasts visible through the skimpy halter tops she liked in the summer.

"No problem, Trish! I'm going that way anyway. And with three members of our High School band attending, it only makes sense to carpool!"

Their High School band had won several regional events, qualifying some of their members for the Prestigious Men's Band of the Rockies, and invitation-only drill-and-practice boot camp for college-bound Senior Men. There was a similar program for the women, they were carpooling with the Women's Soccer coach.

Bobby had climbed in the back seat, was greeting his bandmates.

"Ok? Everybody buckled up? We're off! Say goodbye to Bobby's Mom!"

They all called out Goodbye Trish! as the car pulled away, in high spirits and glad for the opportunity to get away from home for a good long time.

Trish was still waving when the car turned the corner and headed for the highway.

She thought Bobby looks so like his father. He'll be attracting the college women like flies to honey.

Trish's thoughts had been turning to such topics lately. Fifteen years without a mate had left her hungry for male companionship.

Bobby was great, the best kid ever, but she needed a man that she could cuddle, sleep with. Take a shower with. Fuck, like Bobby fucked his last girlfriend, Bethany.

She lived vicariously through her son's relationships, having no life of her own outside work and Bobby.

Jesus Trish! Get ahold of yourself! Bobby will be fine, it's all boys at this camp. Except for the gay guys, there will be no hanky-panky going on there.

Bobby was definitely interested in the girls. He'd had a revolving door of girlfriends since Junior High, none ever lasting a whole school year.

His schoolmates kidded him, with that at home, how could schoolgirls compete? And it was true, nobody could really measure up.

Trish was a looker, fit and round in all the right places, a great smile and great legs. Outgoing, ready to join in, welcome on any school committee or to organize a block party. Especially by the male members of the school committees.

There were rumors she'd been a Playboy Bunny in her youth. It was not all that much a stretch to imagine it had been true! She was still very much bunny material, except for her age.

In fact, she had been. Would still like to be, the best time of her young life! Except they had a cutoff around thirty, which Trish had passed some decade ago.

"Hi! I'm Bobby!"

The other five men in the cabin got up and greeted him. Clearly, they'd all just arrived, had claimed bunks and were putting stuff away. None of them from his school, they separated them, so everyone had someone new to get to know.

"Hey Bobby! I'm Jack! You get the top bunk!"

Bobby was OK with that. An only child, he'd never had bunkbeds, it appealed to him.

He shook hands with the other four, Trent, Fuller, Jacob, Mike. Have to get their names down, it wouldn't take long, Bobby was a quick study, could memorize a piece of music with just one or two run-throughs.

Their gear took only a minute, nobody had much, and the instruments had been taken to the music hall already.

What to do? No schedule until orientation after lunch, so they sat on their bunks and shot the breeze.

"You got a girlfriend Bobby?" That from Fuller, a short man, dark skin, easy smile. Probably had all the girlfriends he wanted, with those muscles. A wrestler as well as a French Horn player, all about discipline. With those pecs and those lips, the girls would be lining up.

"Nah. Had one at the beginning of the year, but she's off to Wellesley, all-female school, we decided long-distance wasn't right for us."

"Oh! So, a player! What does your dad think about that?"

He colored; his mates had always thought him too easy, one girlfriend after another. But it wasn't like that!

He and his mom were close, she was his first priority. Not many women could tolerate that for long.

"It's just me and my mom, since I was little! No Dad to give me shit. He died when I was very little, I only remember him from pictures."

The others thought that would be awesome, no dad to give you grief, though Trent pitied him. Trent and his dad had a great relationship, he couldn't imagine growing up without one.

"So you a Momma's boy?" Jacob was the clown in the crew, brash and chatty, not afraid to say what the others were thinking.

"No! I mean, sure I love my mom." That got Ooohs! and laughs, but good-natured; didn't every young man love his mom?

"And since it's just the two of us, I guess I am, a little."

"She a MILF? A hottie?"

Bobby glared at Jacob, a little annoyed.

"She's very nice, thank you."

"Oh! Ok, a horse-faced schoolmarm then."

Jesus! That was uncalled-for!

"No! She's pretty! She used to be a Playboy Bunny! In college. Before I was born." Gotta stand up for Mom, but he'd said too much.

That electrified the group. They all had to know everything now.

"Does she have bazongas?" "All legs and butt and tits?" "Did she wear the ears and tail!" "Did she do modelling too? Online?" "You got a picture of her?"

He ignored all that, but for the last bit. Pulled out his wallet, flipped open to a picture of him and his mom, fishing!

Mom had caught a pretty good trout, was holding it up with one arm, the other around Bobby's shoulders, smiling big.

Shapely arms, fit. She was wearing one of her halter tops, boy-shorts, fishing hat. Left her tanned shoulders, her belly very visible, still taut and strong.

And her tits, freckled from the outdoors, those straps stretched way out to reach around, barely contained by that halter, side-boob generously evident. Clearly Bunny material.

Silence for a heartbeat as they crowded around to look.

Then Pandemonium!

"You horndog! You grew up with that?" "What a MILF!" "Did she bring guys around all the time? Screw their brains out?" "Gotta get me a handful of that!"

Bobby colored, maybe upset, maybe indignant, a little. But definitely proud. He was protective of his mom, but also very much aware that men desired her.

"She was raising a kid! Me! She was very proper, all the time I was growing up. An insurance adjuster, responsible and professional."

The lunch bell sounded, ending the speculation. They hopped down, made a ragged group to the hall, one among a dozen other such groups of new friends.

Lunch was good. Camps have to do a first-rate job with the food, or nobody comes back. This one was simple, fried hamburgers and buns, a salad bar, battered fried broccoli. Healthy, sort of. And simple for the first day, the Camp crew just getting going.

Orientation was a tour around the facility, mixed with short talks about rules and expectations. Not a lot of restrictions, an open campus. But hey where would you go? It was miles down a mountain road to a little town, just a bend in the road with a gas station, convenience store.

Then off to the practice field, laid out like a college football field, regulation size, for practicing marching maneuvers. Everything they needed to hit the ground running in college!

No uniforms today, just harnesses for those that needed them. No music either; just stepping through standard forms and turns, getting used to one another, getting used to their band director.

Still it took hours in the sun, and they were glad to get back to their cabin to clean up.

Jacob stripped, gathered his shower stuff, ready to head to the group showers between the cabins.

Bobby was surprised. "You going out like that?"

Jacob looked down at himself, back up at Bobby.

"We're all naked in the showers! And no tits here, nobody to gawk at us. Why not?"

Indeed, why not. If you wore shorts to the showers you'd wear them for thirty seconds, then strip, then when you were done, you'd put them back on again for another thirty seconds for the trip back. Why bother.

But Jacob was kind of a special case. His dong dangling between his legs, like a sock full of quarters! Kind of hard to miss. Obscene, really.

"Tell you what; you let me get another look at your mom's picture, I'll have something to jerk off to!"

Bobby punched him in the shoulder, grimacing at the bad joke; they all laughed, and Jacob headed out.

Jacob was not really joking. He hiked across the gravel wearing just shower shoes, thinking about Bobby's mom. By the time he found a stall, hung his towel, got his soap and shampoo out his dong was stirring significantly.

What tits! What a face! Those shoulders, those abs! He decided first things first, soaped up and in seconds was blowing his load.

Whew! Needed that; was saving that up since last night. Jacob needed sex every day, or at least to get off a couple times. The hardest part (ha!) of this camp was going to be, missing his girlfriend. Her sweet lips, her round hips. Her soft breasts. Her wet slippery cunt...

At least he had another jerk-off fantasy now! Good for days, maybe a week of relief.

They had an hour after lunch to shoot the breeze.

Then off to musical notation as it related to marching. An indoor class, a pity in this gorgeous remote location but a break from the sun and wind.

The topic turned to family.

Jacob had busy parents, mostly raised himself. An only child. Explained some of his irreverence, maybe.

Fuller came from a solid middle-class background, Mom an Engineer, Dad worked for the City in public works. Two sisters, the only son, a rock to his parents, tireless defender of his pretty sisters. He showed a family photo, and his sisters were indeed attractive. Not so many vulgar remarks, one look at Fuller's abs coming back from the shower and they respected his statement, No Dissing My Family!

Trent loved his folks, had two brothers, both younger, tight. They did everything together! Hiking, camping, road trips growing up. Had trouble relating with girls because he didn't grow up with any, saw them as targets or goals and not really as people. Made it hard to connect.

Jack was like Bobby, had a mom and no dad, left when he was born. Had a healthy disregard for male role models. Admired his mom, his teachers, the women anyway. Didn't want to settle down, get married because he worried he'd be no better than his dad.

Mike didn't talk much, just listened. Had no pictures to show, or that he would show. Just that he liked girls, the bigger tits the better! That resonated with the bunkmates.

"Let's vote for MILFiest Mom in the crew. All in favor of Bobby's Mom, say Aye!" Jacob said that, raised his hand.

Almost instantly the others raised their hands, acknowledging Trish's considerable assets. Even Bobby! He started to put up his hand, then self-consciously took it down again. Which the others noticed and ragged him about.

"Bobby! You have a mom-thing! Jesus man, I get it, but wow! Gonna be hard for you to be away from that package for weeks, no mom-pussy to keep you happy, keep you settled and square. Poor guy!"

He colored, more embarrassed than mad. His Mom was hot, and like any boy anywhere had admired her from time to time, even producing an involuntary stiffie now and again.

And they were teasing him, not his mom. So that was fair. What guys did.

"Like you would know what to do with a woman like my mom!" He said it before he thought about it. Was he inviting his buddies to fuck his mom?

"Yeah we wouldn't have a chance, not with you in the house! She must be jonesing for some good cock about now!'

"Guys! Be nice!"

"I'll be nice - to your mom! Nice and hard!"

They laughed, and the conversation went on.

A week went, and another one. Practice and lessons and meals and conversations in the bunkhouse. Bobby learned about L-Patterns and Titty Fucking. About Oblique Shifting and Double Penetration. Exercises to improve carriage, and to increase sensation. Styles of salute, and kinds of nipples. The difference between vibrators, dildoes and butt-plugs.

He was having a great time, learning anything anyone would teach him, absorbing it all like a sponge.

One downside was, he was horny nearly all the time. Jerking in the shower worked, for a time. His fantasies about past girlfriends were hampered by the limited experiences he'd actually had - mostly second base, and once he got a handy. Despite what Mom thought he wasn't a horny weasel, banging one girlfriend after another! In fact, he'd never been inside a girl.

So, he found himself in the shower, casting his mind around for something stimulating, and coming up dry. Absently he stroked himself, just keeping it stiff, wondering about what supper would be - chicken again? Changing the size of the nugget didn't constitute a different meal, not in his opinion.

His Mom made great fried chicken! Crispy and juicy, sometimes with a brown gravy. He could picture her in the kitchen, wearing her apron, beating a bowl of batter. Her strong arms holding the bowl, the whisk, going to town. Her chest bouncing around, in time to the mixing, firm nipples poking against her shirt and some side-boob showing around the apron, sweating and...

And he was rock-hard and jetting his cum onto the wall.

Jesus! Bobby, what was that about! He blushed, though no one could see him, let go of his cock like it was a snake, about to bite him. It squirted another time, weakly, subsided.

He banished thoughts of sex, soaped up, rinsed and left. Walking across the gravel naked he put a hand over his junk, to hide a partial erection.

Passed Jacob going the other direction, also naked.

"Use two hands, bud!" he called, friendly, just joking around like he always did. Jacob's own cock was obscenely obvious, flopping against his legs as he strode along.

Bobby blushed furiously, as if Jacob could read his mind, could know he had gotten off thinking about his mom!

Fortunately, Jacob didn't notice anything, kept going, oblivious to Bobby's incestuous fantasies.

He dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, all he needed this evening, no classes after supper. They were showing a movie in the auditorium, most of the fellows would be there. Some college sex farce, popular with the nineteen-year-old crowd. What else was there to do?

"Are you ok? You look a little flushed. Drink! You might be dehydrated!"

This from Trent, who liked to look after his bunkmates, make sure everybody was healthy and taking care of themselves. All that camping, you learned to monitor water, take care of your feet, watch your digestion.

"I...I think I'll go to the office. Call my mom! I forgot my Think!"

This wasn't an excuse, it was true. Think! was a score from a movie, copyright, he could buy it in the camp shop, but it was expensive. And he already owned it.

Trent didn't offer to share, that didn't work, you all had to have a copy. They didn't need it for a while, not until the final two weeks. But he needed an excuse to be alone, at least for a while.

All the way to the office, Bobby tried to sort through his feeling about Mom. She was sweet and loved him dearly. She was a beautiful woman, with great features like her face, her abs, her strong shapely legs, her breasts...

His cock was rising again, very visible in his shorts. Hurrying, he got as far as the office without being noticed or teased.

Standing close behind the counter, he made his request.

"Can I call my mom? I forgot some sheet music."

The Counselor Brad, a few years older, smiled, pointed at the phone on the wall in the corner. No other phones were allowed on campus, that was one of the rules.

"Don't take more than ten minutes!" Brad had to keep the line free for actual emergencies.

He dialed, heard it ring, twice, three times...was she home?"

"Hello! This is Trishia!"

"Mom! I'm so glad to hear you! Been missing you!"

"Bobby! Sweetheart! Is anything wrong?" Worry in her voice.

"No! Everything is fine! I just, I just forgot some sheet music." He explained what he needed, talked her through it as she went to his bedroom, sorted through his drawers, found it.

"You can just mail it! That would be fine. I have the address."

"Oh honey! I miss you so much. Would it be terribly embarrassing if I brought it up? It's not far!"

"You don't have to do that! I don't need it for two weeks!"

"I want to! Just to see you, make sure you're doing fine. It would help me adjust."

Bobby could not refuse his mom.

"Sure! I'll tell the guys to be on their best behavior!"

Trishia liked the sound of that. "I hope I can meet them! Your new friends! Tomorrow night!"

"Come by after four, everybody should be around by then. Just check in first at the office."

They said their I Love You!'s, signed off.

He felt better already, talking to her had eased the tension, helped him think of her as his mother and not a sex fantasy.

And the guys meeting her should shut down the vulgar comments, once they net her, they'd have to be civil.

This would be great.

"Your Mom?! We're going to have a Playboy Bunny in our cabin? For real?"

Jacob was making the most of it, playing it up.

"You guys have to be nice to my mom. None of your rude talk!"

They promised, grinning, completely insincere. But no matter, once they met her it would be fine. She'd handled randy boys before.

Trish couldn't wait until four. She left the house shortly after lunch, intending to stop along the way for a bite. But she was so nervous, so excited she had no appetite, and drove straight through.

Consequently, she arrived just after two, more than two hours to waste. Well, Bobby said Check In! so she could do that right away.

"Hello! I'm Trish! I'm here to deliver some sheet music my son left behind!"