Mom Visits Band Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! Trish? Are you ok?"

She smiled, opened her eyes, the light hurt now, her eyes rolled up had dilated so even the meagre light from the window was bright to her.

"Fine Bobby! That was a blast! You have great friends!"

A general laugh at that, relief and release combining to make them all soft and glad.

She sat up, wobbly, Trent helping her, gingerly extending her legs.

"Well I believe we all learned something from that! I know I did!"

Smiles, yes, there was something new in there for each of them.

"And now, just two left! Trent, how are we gonna do this?"

Bobby felt a jolt of panic at that, two of them? She meant, him and Trent!

Trent smiled, not an evil smile, but a saucy wicked one.

"Nothing too strange. I'm just a big fan of doggy-style? It really gets me going, holding a woman's hips, really getting my cock up into her, bouncing off her ass!"

Trish smiled, glad to know what they were doing, what the plan was. Rolled over, assumed the position. Peered over her shoulder, grinning at Trent. Gave him the go-ahead!

Trent was ready, more than ready, his cock hard for half an hour now. Knelt, got a pillow, arranged, knelt on that, perfect!

No preamble, he just docked then slid it right in. Not so much meat as Jacob, no trouble, she was still pretty gaped, still very lubricated from her fluids and Jacob's semen, slick as snot.

Trish got right into it, rocking forward, back, forward, back, fucking his long cock, letting Trent set the pace, smiling, splattering errant drops of Jacob-cum from her cunt, drooling a little, not caring, just existing for the fuck, in the moment, her world reduced to his cock and her cunt mating and pumping.

They all watched her strong body rocking, her resilient breasts gently bobbing, drooping, really beautiful! Her head down, marveled at the string of drool from her lip, watched it stretch, disconnect, splat on the mattress.

It didn't take long, Trent was pent-up, Trish was just-cummed, it's really something to stick your dick into a just-cummed cunt, all soft and sensitive, still clutching and loving your cock up.

A minute of stroking, he smacked one hip a time or two, really got into it, banging her hips hard and harder with his thrusting, and came.

Held on, reached around, grabbed her tits, her nipples, pulled those poor tortured nips out again, painfully, gloriously, stretching her boobs back like a rider pulling on his mount's reins, getting her to rear up, put her hands over his, mash them into her tits and she came too.

Their audience watched this simple passionate exchange, his humping thrusting erratic cum-display. Her torso bending, clutching, humping against him, her orgasm plain as waves up her body, jerking and cumming.

They reached their peak, tensed, collapsed, Trent lying on top of Trish, smashing her flat, making it hard to breath.

Trent realized, rolled off, on his back, his cock popped out still stiff and bobbing, streaked with his cum and Jacob's.

Bobby had reached his limit, seen Trish cum twice, all his friends cum, this final lewd public expression of sexual energy sent him over the edge.

Stroking his cock furiously he spurted, his grip making it really fly, reaching from where he sat on Jakes bunk to splatter on Trent, on Trish, on his mom! Making them both smile.

"Bobby wins for distance!" This from the irrepressible Jacob.

Bobby was gasping like a gaffed fish, mouth open, drooling, looking not that different than Trish at the moment.

"Ok? Is that it?" Mike was bringing the event to a close, they had places to be and things to do. Always practical and organized.

Trish shook her head, said nothing. They waited for her to recover, speak.

"One left."

"But? Bobby just came?" Even Jacob was uncertain.

"Not with me. He has to come with me."

Bobby froze; this was a step too far, a thing he must not do.

"Trish! No! I can't do that!"

A deep breath, and he knew his Mom, he knew Trish, he knew that meant she had decided, there was no arguing.

Bobby turned pale; he was gonna have to fuck his Mom, in front of all these guys.

Trent was the peacemaker.

"Trish? He's just cum, really hard? Maybe it would be a good idea to pick this up later?"

Nope. "There is no later. He comes back from this, straight off to college.

"It's now or never. And if it's never, then my Bobby is never gonna grow up, never quit seeing me as just a mom, not a person. Not the person I think I'm going to become, to go back to being.

"A free spirit, a lover, a delicious bundle of sexual energy, sharing my talents and enthusiasm and cunt with all his friends! My friends!

"Come over here, Bobby! Let's get started!"

Like a man going to the gallows, Bobby stood, still one hand holding his cock, now limp and snotty, walked to the mattress.

Trish got on her knees, examined him from waist-level.

"Nice! Long, straight, plenty of meat there!"

Bobby flushed; his mom was talking about his dick!

No; Trish was admiring his dick. He knew what she wanted, and being a sensible lad, he tried his best to get into the flow.

"What are y-y-you going to do, Trish? Suck my cock?" He thrust his hips forward, playing the lewd lover.

She grinned, nodded! Pulled his hand away, gently, put both of hers on him, gripped his cock at the root.

Tilted her head, looked at it this way and that, then sluurp! she took it into her mouth.

All of it! Gagged a little, slurped, getting the cum off, cleaning it, sucking off and swallowing.

Back on, working it, bobbing and sucking, licking and mouthing, generally stimulating his cock like a professional cocksucker, which she had once been.

It worked; it would have worked on a dead man. Bobby was young and virile and honestly had a thing for Trish, ever since he'd started thinking of her on the way to the shower.

He didn't admit it but those mattress stains? Half were late at night, his wallet open, looking at that picture of the fishing trip. He told himself it was because he was homesick, but that didn't explain why he always got hard, always came hard. Put the picture away after, guiltily.

Trish paused, mouth wet, chin wet. Looked around the room at all the rapt faces.

"Guys? This is just a woman sucking a cock, right? A ripe young delicious cock! Just like she's just sucked or fucked or jerked off your cocks!

"Nothing to see here, nothing to brag about or report back or tell in back rooms somewhere. Just Trish sucking Bobby's cock, before she fucks it, gets it to cum in her!"

They agreed, maybe too quickly, all very interested to see what came next!

Bobby found his cock hardening, it even jerked when she said she was gonna fuck it, fuck him, make him cum in her!

He was hard, hard enough. Trish didn't waste any time, took him by the hand, had him lay down.

She was gonna do all o fit, he might clutch or back out at the critical time. She had to make this work, to carry it through to the end, all in one go.

Trish straddled him, took his hard, pulsing cock by one hand. Opened herself with the other, craning her neck to get aligned.

Sat on him, hard, one stroke and he was inside.

She flushed, they could all see it spread from her face over her shoulders, down her front, down those fabulous breasts. Reddened, excited, stimulated to have Bobby's cock in her. She talked big, but she was fucking her son now, it stirred something primal inside her.

She immediately began rocking, gentle, slow, keeping him interested, keeping that cock hard!

"You look so much like your father!"

He was confused. "I look nothing like Dad! He was a blond, heavy-set, eyes set far apart! Nothing like me!"

Trish humped some more, carefully organizing what she was going to say next.

"No, not your dad. Your father."

Electric! The room froze, a revelation of the first order, the man who raised Bobby was not his biological father!

Well, Bobby wasn't fazed, didn't react much at all.

"I know that! Did that experiment in High School, where you type your own blood? Mine was incompatible with Dad. I knew then, I was adopted. Or."

He waited, knew she was going to say it, wanting her to say it.

"Your father was Hef. The guy who ran the magazine, the Mansion! The guy I worked for!

"I fucked him, more than once. But the last time, on the veranda, just him and me and no condom, no birth control, nothing.

"I was young and excited to be fucking the big man himself! I made him cum in me! I wanted him to give me a baby! Give me you! The best thing I've ever done!"

Bobby heaved, hard, jutted his hips up into her, into his mom, the lady that had given birth to him, raised him.

But now, now she was Trish, a Playboy Bunny, a model who had fucked Hef himself, gotten knocked up! Married Bobby's Dad to help raise her baby, what a guy, the real hero of that story.

It was too much; it was incredibly provoking, exciting, he knew who his father was, knew he was wanted, not a bastard, loved!

He came, hard, into Trish, now bouncing on him like a madwoman, mashing her sex into his hips, crushing her clit into his pubic bone, grinding, cumming.

She screamed, her face beet red.

"Hef! Fuck my cunt! Cum in me! Give me your baby! Make me your slut! Your cum-whore! Jesus fucking cumming cumming ahhhhH!"

She squirted, the second time today, sprayed her passion out on his belly, his cum washing along with it, spurting and dribbling and pooling on his bush.

She shook, her whole body just vibrating, overcome with the passion of the moment, unable to do more than quiver pinioned on her son's cock, feeling his cum warm her insides, maybe getting her pregnant!

Trish slid off, rolled off Bobby, off the mattress, onto the floor, limbs twitching, bent every which way, contorted. Her cunt still pulsing, leaking all their cum, staining the wood.

Trish the cum-whore, twelve-times fucked today, an orgy of her own devising, all prime young men, all ready and willing to give up their cum, in her, on her!

She had cum in her hair, strands draped between her tits, in her belly, in her cunt, in her ass! Smeared over nearly every available inch of skin.

Remembering her younger self, remembering this was how she was meant to live! Free now, she loved Bobby but now she wasn't a mom, she was a slutty woman that men wanted to have, to fuck, to cum inside!

The room was silent, the band of friends, of brothers now, united in their admiration for this amazing woman who had given herself for Bobby, for all of them.