Mom vs. Black Exchange Student Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom is getting destroyed by black bully exchange student.
2.6k words
3.79
82.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckson34
cuckson34
36 Followers

I live with my mom in Greece, sorry for my partially bad English. My father died 4-5 years ago. They had an active sex life and I used to hear mom's moanings. She is 45 years old and her name is Helen. They were a relaxed couple that hung around naked in the house from time to time. My father had a fit body and much bigger dick compared to mine. After his death, mom never dated any other men but I heard her lower moanings a few times.

Helen is 160 cm and 70 kg. She has really mouth watering round, big and even firm tits with pink hard nipples even at the age of 45. She also has good looking shiny legs with average feet and a plump ass. Her face is average with brown long hair. She never ever wears a cleavage dress or blouse outside, even at the beach, but she is always sexy for me in the house. Unfortunately, after my father's death she stopped hanging around naked in the house, but she still wears braless tank tops and mini shorts in any weather by adjusting the heater. Her pussy has darker meaty lips compared to her white body as long as I remember. She never wears strings or thongs, but her cheap regular panties can't cover her big ass and I manage to see her juicy buttocks under her shorts.

After my father's death and the pandemic, I was feeling really lonely and depressed. I didn't have many friends at the college. I was always requesting from my mom to host an exchange student from another country and she was rejecting. She finally accepted to make me happy. I requested to get a student from US or West EU countries. A male student named Serge from France picked our house. I would be happier if it was a girl, but my mother was looking happier than me. She was even making fun of me by saying "French men are handsome and romantic" to make me jealous. 

Serge was the same age as me and studying management in France. He didn't have a proper photo in his Facebook profile or Whatsapp, but a black looking cartoon character. I didn't ask any photos from him and hesitated to ask if he was black. 

Mom was preparing impressive meals for the day he came with excitement. She was sweaty and looked amazing with her shiny legs and hanging tits from her tank top. I left her and went to the airport to pick him up with a boner. I was hoping him to be not that handsome to impress mom or something. I prepared a cardboard "Serge (exchange)" written on it and started waiting. A tall, muscular black guy came next to me and told his name was Serge. I thought he was joking and he showed me my Whatsapp messages. 

I was shocked. We had never thought there were black people in France and mom was a little bit racist. She was always complaining about how filthy that African refugees were in Greece. Serge wasn't looking filthy at all and he had a cool gesture. Mom called me seconds later to ask me if he had arrived. I told her he is black and she instantly began screaming like "No, I don't want a dirty African in my house!", "Don't bring him here!", "Make him go back!", "I don't accept him, I won't let you in!" kind of things. I was trying to tell her that he was a good looking and gentle guy when she hung up. I called her again on the road and begged her to be nice to him for me. She said she wouldn't do anything for him and hung up again.

When we reached home, I wasn't expecting mom to not even put a proper cloth on her. She was waiting for us by watching TV, with the same outfit I left her. Mini shorts and a braless tank top with sweaty cleavage and hard nipples. Serge surprised looking at her like that and said "Hello!", mom didn't know any English but she replied to him "Hello" in a cold cold voice. Serge asked what's wrong with her and I told him she had a tough day.

I showed him our house and his room. He wanted to take a shower before dinner and I begged again to my mom to be nice with him. She was also convinced he looked like a decent guy, but still was disliking him because he was black. Serge went out of shower with a towel around his waist. He was a real muscular son of a bitch. I wondered how big his cock was and started worrying what if mom also sees it.

Thankfully, Serge put some clothes on and sat next to me at the table. Mom's braless tits were shaking inside her top when she was serving the plates and Serge was looking right into them with licking his lips. That was not going well. Serge kept watching mom's cleavage during dinner and she didn't notice. He also said some Greek sentences to thank her, his accent was funny and even made mom smile. She gave him a warm hug afterwards.

After dinner, I was trying to have a conversation with him and I realized his English was worse than mine. He was also checking mom's body sneakily instead of listening to what I was actually saying.

In the morning, I got annoyed by mom preparing breakfast with another braless top and mini shorts. Later on, Serge came and said "Good morning!" in Greek. He was wearing only tight undies and he had a huge bulge in front of him. Both mom and I were amazed by his muscular body and huge cock. It wasn't even probably erected.

Serge had his breakfast again checking mom's breasts and touching his cock under the table, right next to me. It was a weekday fortunately and mom left for work with a conservative dress. Serge asked me why she was acting cold to him and I told him that she was a cold person. Then he asked, how could he make her warmer to him. Again that didn't seem going anywhere good, but I was also getting curious about his intentions and decided to help him.

I told him to buy her a present, take us dinner outside, help her with the chores and be gentle. He nodded and asked me to bring him to a mall. I thought he was planning to buy some things for him, but instead he took us to a women's shop and bought a slutty night dress. I got excited and my cock started to get hard. We went to a shoe shop and he bought a pair of shiny sexy high heels. Mom never wore heels before, but maybe she would wear them for the sake of our guest I hoped.

We were waiting when mom came home and I told her Serge had a surprise. He hugged her strongly and gave her presents to open. He told her he would take us to dinner if she wore the dress and heels he bought. She was surprised and said ok after taking the packages. Minutes later, he called me to go in front of her room. She slightly opened the door and she told me the dress was too exposing and she didn't want to wear it. I told her French people are relaxed people and no need to worry. She opened the door and whoed herself. I was amazed by how slutty she was looking with a deep cleavage and deep slit of her black tight dress. Her ass cheeks were also barely visible from behind. She was also pantyless. I told her to show him the dress at least then take it off. Her feet were also looking tasty with her red polished nails in those heels. I got an immediate boner. He held my hand and I lead her to the living room.

Serge got instantly horny as me after he looked at her while she was acting shy and nervous. She was also looking funny trying to stay still on those high heels she wasn't used to. I told Serge that she really thanked him for buying that amazing dress even if she hadn't said anything like that to me. She told me she found the dress beautiful, but she was reluctant to wear the dress outside. I agreed with her and told Serge. I offered him to order us dinner and wine from an Italian restaurant nearby. He was dissatisfied, but accepted. I told mom the same and led her to hug him for saying thanks. While she was trying to hug him, Serge suddenly took her on his lap in the air and squeezed her ass right in front of me. I saw the skirt of the dress go up and her ass got naked completely as he was squeezing her cheeks hard, maybe even touching her pussy and asshole with his fingers. Mom screamed and asked what the fuck he was doing. I reminded her to be calm as French people are relaxed and they do such things regularly.

Mom was looking shocked and impressed as he put her back to the ground. We had a poor conversation until our orders came and Serge paid all of them generously. Mom started to look at him, also impressed. The next day was Saturday, so we began to drink heavily glass after glass of red wine. Mom was sitting uncomfortably not to expose her pantiless pussy as her shirt was very short from the beginning. With the effect of alcohol, she began to relax and spread her legs. Her pussy's dark meaty lips were barely visible. Serge also saw it and sat right next to her, started to rub her legs. He was going up and down on her legs and he started to get closer to her pussy. She realized the situation I think and told us to take her to bed. Serge picked her up easily and carried to her room. She was still awake and closed the door to Serge's face and locked it.

Serge came back to the living room dissatisfied. He began talking furiously.

- Your mom has an amazing body, man. How can she be single?-

She is cold.

- No, she's fucking hot!

-...

- I wanna fuck her so bad and hard.

- Really?

- Yeah, what're you gonna do about it? Do you want me to beat your loser ass?!

- Dude, relax.

- What? You are a pussy, huh! I knew you were a pussy from the first sight.

- Dude, no. I would like you to fuck her, too.

- What kind of freak are you? 

- I wanna fuck her, too but I feel weak.

- Yeah you are fucking weak.

- I know, I know. Listen I will help you fuck her and you let me watch ok? Don't rape her or something.

- Fuck off, I can seduce her myself!

- No you can't, you don't know her. Just let me watch one time and she is all yours.

- We got a deal!

Next day, we all woke up late because of heavy drinking. Mom was walking hardly because heels made her toes and ankles hurt. I told her Serge would give her a foot massage and he was a certified masseuse in France. She had a headache and she surprisingly accepted it without arguing. He sat next to her, put her feet very close to his cock and started rubbing it. He was good at what he was doing actually and she began to moan softly. He was touching her feet to his cock a bit and she was looking quite pleased. He offered her a full body massage for more relaxation. She accepted it but she had to take off her clothes. She was surprised again, but then agreed. 

We put some towels on her bed and let her undress when Serge was waiting outside. I called Serge from FaceTime and got sure he put his phone properly behind her cosmetic bottles above her drawers. She said she was ready and I was surprised that she was face down lying completely naked with her ass up. I convinced she also wanted to get fucked by Serge after all those years.I told them that I would go for a walk to feel better and closed the door.

Serge started massaging her gently, like a real professional. I even started to get impatient. Then, he started rubbing her ass cheeks and slowly fingering her pussy from behind. She began moaning softly and didn't say anything. Serge didn't make any other move before turning her face up. Mom was smiling and saying he was really good in Greek. He started from her legs, than shoulders and started rubbing her amazing breasts. I was so jealous of him and about to cum inside my pants. She was lying patiently to get fucked. Finally, he started rubbing and fingering her pussy softly. She was moaning and craving to get fucked. 

He quickly took off his clothes and said "I'm gonna destroy your mom now!" in English. His cock was probably two times bigger than my dad's and thicker than my arm. Mom was also shocked and shouted "Fuck me!" in Greek. He started rubbing his cock around her wet pussy and stuck in it immediately. She screamed in pain at the beginning, but then got used to it. He was fucking her in missionary but in very hardcore. His slapping sounds were coming strongly to me and my mom was moaning like a whore. He was sucking and biting her amazing tits mercilessly as she screamed "Don't bite!" a couple of times.

He then lift her legs up to his shoulders and continued fucking her even more harder. She was moaning and screaming like a crazy whore. He slowed down and began sucking and licking her toes, too. She giggled to that, then he went hardcore again. He was literally destroying her pussy. She stopped moaning and started screaming in pain while saying "Stop!". Serge understood it and led her to the edge of the bed. Then he lifted her up and started to fucking her in the air, carrying her with his dick. He was also squeezing her ass cheeks like yesterday, fingering her asshole and keep fucking mercilessly. She was moaning and screaming, but he was about to faint from pleasure. 

Serge put her down and led her to doggystyle position. I hoped he wouldn't try anal. He stuck his cock deep inside her pussy immediately and made her scream, it was the loudest one. He continued fucking her pussy from behind while slapping mercilessly and hardly to her ass cheeks. Her ass went red and she was sounding crying from the pain of slapping. She couldn't carry Serge's weight on him any more and lied to the bed by lowering her ass. Serge continued fucking her on prone bone like nothing happened, he was entering his pussy to the deepest point, going back outside and sticking his penis in again. He was very fast in this and he was like jumping on her ass, crushing her with his weight while saying some things in French and English like how slut she was.

After more than 10 minutes of hard fucking, he started to roar and cum inside her pussy his massive load. His load squirted back to the bed while he was taking out his big, long, thick black cock from my poor mom's destroyed wet pussy. Mom was moaning in pain and wasn't moving. Serge put up the phone, said "Your dirty whore mom is my property now, you bitch!" and hung up. 

To be continued...

cuckson34
cuckson34
36 Followers