All Comments on 'Mom vs. Black Exchange Student Ch. 01'

by cuckson34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 45 hollow point in the middle of the forehead would have taken care of the bullies antics. And why is it that all these ridiculous stories have the black guy portrayed as some sort of neanderthal thug? I know many black men, none of them are like what is typically described in stories such as this. The thing to do with entries like this is to not look, flush immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terribly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Serge will own Helen lock stock and barrel. She will be put hard to work keeping the house spic and span and buying Serge food he wants to devour. He will buy her a set of gym barbells and expect her to keep herself in better shape dropping excess poundage from her bodily cleavage. He will tell her his expectations of what he wants her to do including shedding pounds and becoming thinner in order to meet his out of shape Mom in Africa.

Given all those orders, Helen will feel like a young puppy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist rubbish

CraighalbertCraighalbertover 1 year ago

I usually like this genre but this is really lazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More garbage...litlle jigaboo would be dead at the beginning of this sorry shit of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can tell the author's first language is not English

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmmm, so invited guest is a “jigaboo”? Gotta reach way back for that one. Look men are not the same and most of us are not the cocksmen we imagine ourselves to be. This guy, this new black male fucked a needy woman, and yes, another man envied his prowess…..guess what, it happens, very much this way, often. I know ‘cause I’ve been on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's wrong with you, harsh commenters?? I don't think Serge is a racist character, I portrayed him as a hung black man which is a good thing. I never mentioned anything like nigga or something, but you all write jigaboo..! You are much more racist than me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Serge is... not a black name.

Shade333Shade3337 months ago

I would love a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

kd a parte 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It relates a lot with my mom and her former internship guy relationship back in 2015. Great, horny and dirty memories!

Waiting for part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous