Mom Was a Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed me. "Honey is it? Maybe you need my lap treatment again."

I lay half on him, lazily licking and kissing. "You should be a happy man. Two hot women, and a free dessert too."

His lips started to say something, but the poor guy was slipping away. Good thing he had permission to stay right where he was. I pulled the sheet up and Marie tucked it around the three of us. I guessed I was into sharing.

The sun was bright when I opened my eyes. Jared was staring at me with a devious smile. "You deliberately trapped me into that, didn't you?"

He was nice and hard. I squeezed and whispered, "I will recommend you to the last remaining virgins I know."

The eyes were very dark when he said, "There has to be more."

I was thinking of a smart reply when tingling in my bottom made me say, "Yes. Right now?"

"You must be sore. I'll get some stuff from your mom." He walked down the hall bareass in search of Marie. I heard her go "Eek" and then a slap and a moan. In the doorway, she was as bare as he was, and blushing, with a tube in her hand. They advanced on me, each grabbing a leg. "Jared, this needs two people for proper application." She giggled and he laughed and they took turns applying the lube inside me, which was juicing madly.

I screeched, "You are so bad. Girls aren't supposed to have orgasms before breakfast!"

Mom, looking out for my interests, seated us on top of him, and centered his cock under me. I hardly felt it until he was fully sheathed.

Her hiss was evil, "Still sure of that? You are going to ride him and come any second, minx. Then you are going to make coffee and bring breakfast to us, while I am entertained." She had a terrible sexy cackle and pinched my tits for good measure.

In the kitchen, I wondered whether good sex for the two of us would smooth the rough spots in our relationship and improve her miserable love life. I heard a small scream from upstairs and smiled. One thing for sure, her body liked that cock.

They were in the shower when I returned with the tray. I got in the middle and prepared to serve the faithless lovers who were ignoring me.

I scowled at Marie, who was still toweling off as she slipped to my side. She grinned and said, "Yes, I know. I am a terrible mother, stealing your man just after he has made you a woman."

Jared was grinning as well, and said, "I'm sorry, but you did tempt me with her."

I handed him a mug of coffee and frowned. "The male will take any pussy that is offered?"

Her elbow was sharp and the coffee spilled. "Any pussy? Don't you have any pride?" The laugh was long and low. Her fingers caressed my breast. "He's nice. We have to keep him around."

I kissed his cheek and said, "Jared, can you stand to have two loving women in the same house?"

He closed his eyes and smiled. "Your mom is hot. When mine finds out, she will beat me."

Marie sipped her coffee and asked, "Who's telling?"

She reached for the phone. "Carolyn, how are you?"

"Yes, I peeked in and they are still out of it. So sweet."

"Did they have sex? I don't know for sure. It's not polite to ask, is it?"

Jared pulled me against his chest to stifle my giggles. His hands were roaming and I was all tingles again.

"A bad mother? Well, I guess I did encourage her to find a boyfriend. Surely you don't mind Jared seeing her?"

"You are coming over? Yes, please do, I'll fix some breakfast for all of us."

I was having hysterics. "Jared is seeing me, Jared is seeing me." I stood on the bed, so he could get a better look.

He was hard again. We took turns sucking. His hands beat on us. "You are going to give me away for sure. I get the third degree after every date. What if I just say this is a very loving household?"

Mom and I rolled around the bed, laughing a storm.

She stood, the sun making shadows on her boobs with their firm tips. "Get dressed, take these sheets to the washer, open the windows and pick up your clothes. Jared, you come make yourself useful in the kitchen."

By the time there was a tap on the front door, we looked respectable, although Jared's shirt and slacks had lots of wrinkles.

Carolyn fell into her son's arms. "Have you been a bad boy again?

He smiled over her shoulder at us and answered, "No, Mom. Marie has been very nice to me. Julia and I had a wonderful date last night."

"You know what I mean."

"You are not seriously asking me about my love life in front of other people, are you?"

Carolyn finally realized she was over the line and apologized to my Mom. "Marie, I've raised him all by myself, and I just worry too much, I guess."

I kissed them both. "He's nice. I asked him to be my boyfriend."

"Oh that is so good of you, Julia. He's always been awkward around girls. I hope you don't mind."

I had my arms around Carolyn, shielding her from Jared's outraged look. Marie reached out and tickled him. He turned and gave her a really hot kiss. I didn't think Carolyn needed to see that, but he obviously hoped she had.

Mom and I hustled to get them out to the patio and seated before there were any more fireworks. He pinched my behind and flashed dark eyes at me.

I whispered to Mom that I was getting out some champagne for Mimosa's, and she nodded.

After two generous drinks, Carolyn was finally in the flow. She reached out and patted Jared's hand. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I shouldn't have done that."

Suddenly, he pulled her from her chair and over his knees. In between hard smacks, he shouted, "I'm never going to forgive you. When are you going to admit I have grown up?"

Marie and I were shocked and rushed to help her. I cuffed him and said, "That was really nasty. You'd better apologize. Or else." I glared at him as hard as I could.

Now he gathered her to his chest and firmly wrapped her breasts with his big hands. She was crying, but he paid no attention.

"Mom, you've got to break out of this tight little world you are in. Until last night, I didn't even know there were moms who are relaxed about life. Who smile and laugh and play with their kids."

Marie stuck her face close to Carolyn's and said, "Follow me," in a way that could not be disobeyed. She gestured to me to stay where I was.

Curiosity was killing me, so I crept partway up the stairs. I could hear Carolyn still crying, and Mom telling her in a low voice, "Honey, we are just going to get in a nice warm shower together so you can relax and recover from that brutal attack. He is here and coming with us so he can apologize properly."

I couldn't tell what was going on, so went down the hall on hands and knees. They had moved into the master bath and Carolyn was saying, "No, we can't be naked in here together."

Marie had her most soothing voice going and wasn't accepting any no's. "Just right in here, Carolyn."

I heard the water running and then a high pitched scream, "No, he can't see me like this."

There was a long string of no's, interspersed with other noises. I'd had enough. If there were three naked people in there, including my boyfriend, then I was taking my clothes off and joining the party.

Mom had the place really steaming, and Carolyn clutched firmly to her front under the shower head. Jared had the soap, which was moving everywhere on both bodies. Carolyn had shifted to moans. Moans which sounded like things weren't all bad. I decided more help was needed and stepped in to form a third side of the bodies. Jared leaned for a kiss and I gave it to him, whispering, "Monster." He laughed, and sent a hand straight between his mother's legs.

"Is that you, Julia? They are doing terrible things to me. Can you make them stop?"

My fingers went to work on two surprisingly firm and high mounted boobs. "Carolyn, you have a wonderful body. You need to get out more and share with others."

"You are not as wicked as they are, are you?"

"Actually, Carolyn, I am a fallen woman. I gave up my precious cherry to your son last night."

"Oh my god, no! How could he?"

"It was easy. I told him to. I was tired of being a virgin."

Marie's fingers were in Carolyn's bottom, which was dancing and hopping under the hot water. Jared was busy holding his mother up, but I could see his hands working on her tight behind. I leaned down and took as much breast into my mouth as I could and massaged it with my tongue.

"Julia! That is very naughty. You say you asked him to ..."

I retreated from the fine tit and said, "I shouted at him to fuck me."

"And I thought you were such a nice girl."

"You know what's more, Mom, he has a big hard cock that I came on three different times in one night."

It was too much and she finally fainted from sensory overload. Her three attackers smiled and laughed and wrapped her in a towel. I took a firm hold of the cock I wanted and told him to stay where he was. Marie smiled and hustled Carolyn back to her bed. I put my arms around his neck and said, "You are going to take me right here, standing up. We are going to make a lot of noise and use bad language and I am going to scream as loud as I can when I come."

He bit my neck and asked in that husky voice, "Where have you been hiding..."

I gave us a good start by saying loudly, "What are you doing? You don't..."

He wasn't play acting. The cock was big and hard, and ferociously pinned me to the shower wall.

"Damn it, Jared, you can't..." I let the last words die out slowly. The cock was unleashed to pound me. His hand came down in a vicious slap I was sure could be heard in the next room.

"Ohhh. Ahhh." I didn't even have to pretend I was receiving rough sex. I had told him to give it to me...

"No. No."

"What do you mean no, you slut!"

That was it. My poor mind saw stars, and my body froze in climax. I must have passed out, because when I opened my eyes, I was lying next to Carolyn on the bed.

"You poor thing. He assaulted you."

I turned into her with a probing tongue. The lips parted and pressed back at me. Her arms tightened. I buried my face in her shoulder and whispered, "He is one great lover, Carolyn. I'm not letting him go."

I went back to kissing her and used my knee between her legs. "If I'm going to be Jared's girlfriend, may I call you Mom?"

Marie leaned down and said, "Tell her yes, Carolyn, I think we can be a fine family together, now that we are getting a few things fixed up."

I rubbed on the fine body and felt Jared moving to me. The next thing I knew a big cock was sliding back inside. I kissed his Mom and waited for the attack.

He was very devious, moving back and forth, just gently exploring. Then harder, and a little harder. Carolyn finally realized what was going on and said, "You are an evil man, doing her like this."

I pressed my sex to hers, and let him pound me harder so the vibrations went right into Carolyn.

She was getting turned on. The hips were jerking and she was making small moans. "This is so bad..."

My teeth pulled at her nipples, one after the other. She was quivering and shaking and probably going to come soon. I turned and changed places. Her eyes were closed and she hardly knew what was happening until he was way inside.

She wailed, "Oh Jared, Oh my god."

Her body did know what a cock was. His thrusting was relentless and her defenses crumbled. Marie and I hugged and watched the uptight mother have a terrific orgasm on her own son's big cock.

I dragged Jared away to the shower, leaving the two moms together. He was nice and stiff. "You need help with that, wrecker of women?"

"Come here." He was in me in a flash. I was up against a wall, suspended on him, legs around his waist.

"Will she survive?"

He walked us downstairs and through the house. I was deposited on the kitchen counter, which was the right height for him to keep working on me.

He said, "She has had a hell of a shock. Will Marie tell her she took my cock too?"

"Probably. My mom wants more of you, and thinks if she needs it, Carolyn does too."

"You are willing to share? Willing to watch me try to keep three women happy in bed?"

"After you get done reaming me out like you are doing, I'm going to be sore for days."


12