Mom was Drunk, So I Tricked Her

Story Info
Son tricks mom into having hot sex again and again.
4.5k words
4.55
88.8k
155
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

Spring 2023

I always thought my mom was beautiful, more recently I see her as very sexy. I started crushing on her the last few months. She is in great shape for her age and her body is fine. Seeing her in panties and bra or in swimwear always makes my cock harden. My mom is 42 and I'm 19 and I'm the only child. My parents divorced a few years back and now I don't get along well with my dad. My dad cheated on my mom, and it went downhill from there. I lost all respect for him.

I see my dad occasionally but live with my mom full time. I'm in Jr college and love it. My mom works part time, so we see each other often. We spend many nights together watching tv and having dinner. I developed a serious crush on my mom after I recently broke up with my girlfriend. My mom dated a few guys after the divorce, but nothing panned out for her. She hadn't dated in a while, and I wanted her badly.

My mom's name is Sara and she's a gorgeous brunette. She petite with nice boobs and a super cute butt. After my dad moved out mom started working out and running more. She also acquired some new sexy workout clothes. She looks hot in sports bras and yoga pants. I was finding myself more and more attracted to her. I see lots of hot girls on campus, but I had this thing for my mom. I wanted her more than any girl and I had to do something about it.

I started paying more and more attention to my mom. I started helping her in the kitchen more, I started flirting with it her a bit as we did things together. She seemed fine with this, so I kept at it. I also made it a point to look sexy around her. I wore my shirts open, so my chest was visible. I made sure I looked my best around her and always kept my teeth clean. She loves my teeth!

After dinner one night I snuggled up next to her and cuddled with her on the couch. She was a little startled at first but gave in and let me hold her close. I was behind her, with one arm around her shoulder and one below her boobs. I held her close with my hardon lightly touching her ass. She got up and went to the bathroom and to my surprise she got back into position with me again.

I kept it cool all night with her and just enjoyed holding her. I think she could feel my cock, it was hard the whole time. I wanted to feel her boobs but resisted. I wanted to kiss her passionately but resisted. I felt like I was getting something going with mom. It was a wild desire I couldn't control anymore. I wasn't going to give up on her, I wanted her badly.

The next night I suggested some wine for her and a movie after dinner. She seemed happy and went for the wine. She drank many glasses and was a bit buzzed. After a while we laid down on the sofa again and snuggled. We watched the end of the romantic comedy together and she fell asleep in my arms. I was still wide awake and horny.

I shut off the TV and helped my mom into her bedroom. She was pretty sleepy, and I undressed her down to her bra and panties. Then I tucked her into bed, and she fell asleep. Then I undressed myself and got into bed with her wearing only my underwear. I snuggled up behind her and held her and she held my hand.

I pulled her close and let her feel my hard cock against her sexy buns. It was very erotic to be doing this with mom. She didn't move but didn't seem to mind. I just held her close and kissed her cheek all night. I also felt her boobs when I was sure he was asleep. Her nipples did get hard, so I took that as a positive.

When we woke up in the morning together, she was a bit surprised to find me holding her. She seemed a little embarrassed, but I played it very casual.

"What happened last night and how did you end up in here?" She spoke with uncertainty.

"Oh mom, it's no big deal, when I tucked you, in you pulled me down to you. So, I just ended up cuddling with you all night. Is that Ok, I thought it was cute and harmless?"

"Yes, it's fine, I guess. You shouldn't sleep in mommy's bed though."

"It seemed like you wanted me too and I enjoyed holding you all night mom."

"Well let's not do that again." She protested.

"Oh mom, what's the big deal?"

"I don't know, it's just taboo."

"Ok, whatever mom."

"Did you undress me?"

"Yes."

"I guess thanks." She said with a smile and went to the bathroom.

When she came back in, I slowly got up revealing my sexy underwear. I gathered my clothes off the floor and showed off my cock. She looked at my bulge and looked away.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I hope you don't feel weird now?"

"No, it's Ok Tommy."

"Ok good, I better get ready for classes. Have a great day mom."

"You to honey."

That day I kept going over everything that happened the night before. I was in class, but my mind was in mom's panties. I was planning my next move and I was very eager to see her again. I wanted to see how far I could get with mom tonight.

That evening mom acted normal all night. We had dinner and later I cuddled up to her again and we watched a movie. I played it cool for a while and felt like it was time to make a move or something. I thought wine would help.

"Mom, can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Oh, not tonight honey. I'm fine."

"Ok."

So, I just held her close and let her feel my bulge a little. I moved my hand just under her breasts, but she didn't flinch or push me away. I kissed her cheek a few times during the movie, and she acted like it was nothing. When the movie ended, I helped mom up and to her bedroom. Then I went to my room and undressed and gave my mom a few minutes to get in bed. Then I quietly snuck into mom's bed and slid under the covers. I snuggled up to mom and she seemed surprised.

"Tommy, what are you doing in my bed?"

"You said you wanted me to sleep with you every night last night." I said sadly. It was total bull crap. I made it up for an excuse.

"I did?"

"Yes, Is it Ok?"

"You really want to?"

"Yes mom, I do."

"Ok, I guess."

"Thanks mom, I like cuddling with you. Is that weird?"

"I don't know. I guess it's fine honey."

"Will you hold me mom?"

"Sure Tommy."

Mom put her arms around me and held me close. I could feel her big boobs pressing against my back. I was enjoying this, and my cock was rock hard. I held her hand and she eventually fell asleep. I gradually lowered her hand to my cock, and she took the bait. I had her inadvertently holding my cock. Then I let go of her hand and she kept it on my cock. We fell asleep like this, it was hot.

I woke with my mom still holding my cock. I put my hand on top of hers and she suddenly pulled her hand away.

"Tommy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"Oh mom, it's ok. I thought it was cute."

"What?"

"The night before you let me feel your boobs. I thought it was only fair to let you feel me."

"I what?"

"Oh sorry, you were pretty drunk."

"Tommy, we need to stop this."

"Stop what?"

"Never mind."

"You started it mom. I guess you don't remember. I love you so much mom. I do think you are very beautiful and attractive. You said you wanted to show me how to treat a woman. You showed me how to kiss and you said I have a nice cock." I was making it all up.

"I don't remember that."

"I sure do. Now you don't want to show me anymore?" I was playing a game with her. Hoping to get her naked and on her back. Blaming her for something she didn't do.

"Oh Tommy, I have to get to work, and you have to get to class. Let's figure this out tonight."

"Ok mom, sounds good."

"Not good. We need to figure this out."

That day dragged on. I wasn't sure if mom would put a stop to all of this. I was worried she would put her foot down firmly. I had one last plan up my sleeve. After classes I went home and set up the kitchen for a romantic dinner. I set up the table with wine and candles. Then I got myself looking sharp, I dressed up like I was going to church. I wanted to present myself as a man. I put on some of her favorite music, to create a nice atmosphere for us.

When mom got home, she came into the kitchen and saw me standing there. She immediately smiled and laughed. She came up and gave me a hug.

"Give me a few minutes to change and I'll be right back." She said with a beautiful smile.

Mom went up to her room and I quietly followed after a minute. She entered her room and left the door cracked open. She was in her bathroom and when she came out, she started undressing. I began to feel my cock as she stripped down to her panties and bra. Then she went back in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I went back downstairs and waited patiently. I was horny as hell; I wanted my mom so badly.

I set food on the table and poured her a big glass of wine. When mom walked down, she looked gorgeous. I was speechless for a second. She was wearing a low-cut red dress.

"Wow mom, you look very beautiful." I said as I pulled her chair out for her and helped her get seated.

"This was really nice of you Tommy, thank you honey."

"My pleasure mom, how was your day?"

I got mom taking and talking a lot during dinner. She seemed to open up to me more than normal. She was showing a bit of cleavage and looking very sexy. I just kept my cool and the conversation flowed. Mom finished a glass of wine, and I poured her another.

"Mom, would it be ok if I had a glass of wine with you?"

"Sure honey, just tonight."

"Ok, just tonight."

We sipped our wine and chatted more about her work and stuff. I suggested a movie and she agreed. Then a romantic song came on and I asked her to dance. We danced in the kitchen and did it more like a woman and man not a mom and son. The song ended and we laughed and hugged.

"Mom, can you show me just one more time how to kiss a girl with passion?"

"What, I..."

Then I put my lips to hers and kissed her softly. She hesitantly kissed me back. Then I pulled her closer so she could feel my hard cock and we kissed more. I slid my hands up her sides and cupped her cheeks as we kissed.

"Is this a nice romantic kiss mom? Am I any good?" I asked with concern.

"Oh yes honey, you're doing fine."

"Thanks mom, I want to be great at it."

We began to kiss like lovers, and I grinded my cock harder into her belly. I pulled her ass in hard. I made her feel my straining cock. Then I turned her around and grinded her butt and felt her boobs.

"Oh Tommy, Oh honey. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Oh mom, just one night, ok?"

"Oh god Tommy, you are driving me crazy."

"Please mom, just tonight?"

She didn't answer me, but she led me to her bedroom. Then she turned around and held my hands as she faced me.

"Tommy, I will show you how to make love to a woman the right way. Just one time, ok? Then that's it." She protested.

"Ok mom, I just want to be the best at it. I want to be the best for you!"

"Ok, one free lesson. That's it."

"Ok mom, that's fine."

"Tommy, you want to go slowly at first and get the woman aroused slowly. This will make her enjoy every moment alone with you."

"Ok."

"Here let me show you. Follow my lead and learn."

Mom kissed me tenderly and softly. She touched me lightly and unbuttoned my shirt. I reciprocated her moves and slowly lowered her dress to the floor. I started to undo my pants and she stopped me. She removed my shirt then began to take off my pants. She slid them down slowly and got down on her knees and pulled them off while I was standing. My cock was on fire!

When mom got my pants off, she looked face first at my bulge. She slid her cheek across the outline of my cock, through my underwear. Then she slid her lips back and forth a few times on my hard cock. Then she stood up and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Now it's your turn son. Just do what I did to you. Take your time and let the passion build."

"Ok mom."

I gently bit her ear and kissed her cheek. She beathed a bit harder. I kissed her neck and lightly touched her boobs. Then I began to feel her boobs more and lowered my face to her cleavage. I rubbed my lips across her hard nipples. she gasped a bit. Then I reached behind her and unclasped her sexy bra. I slowly pulled it down revealing mom's sexy boobs.

I cupped her big warm breasts and kissed her again on the lips. Our mouths slowly opened, and we began to really kiss. Our tongues began to touch, and we started passionately kissing. Mom cupped my cheeks, and I felt her ass. I grinded her more and more aggressively with my hardon.

As we kissed more mom, and I worked our way over to her bed. I laid her down and got next to her. We started kissing again and our legs entwined. I felt her boobs and ass as we made out like teenagers. Mom went for my cock again. She started feeling it and gasped.

"Son your cock is so big and hard; I've never had anything close in size."

"Oh mom, you make me so hard, you are so sexy!"

Mom went down to my crotch, she slowly peeled back my underwear exposing my throbbing cock.

"Oh honey, it's so big and beautiful."

Mom removed my underwear and was just inches away from my cock. She grabbed the base and put it to her lips. Mom opened and licked the length of my shaft. Then she swirled her tongue around the head and started sucking. Mom seemed to be losing control because soon she was sucking me like a woman on fire. She sucked and bobbed and made sexy noises. Her boobs were jiggling, and she looked so sexy and horny.

I was lost in a state of bliss, and I felt my balls stirring. I knew I was about to cum too soon. I put my hand lightly on mom's head as she throated me with lust and devotion. I couldn't take another second.

"Oh mom, Oh mom!" Was all I could get out.

She knew I was about to explode, my mom jacked me and sucked even harder. I felt my entire body shake and then I exploded into mom's mouth. I had the most intense orgasm ever. I shot lots of cum into mommy and she devoured it all. Mom kept on jacking me and sucking me till it tickled, then I had to pull her up to me.

Mom got up and went to the bathroom for a second and quickly returned. She got back on the bed with me, and we started to kiss. She rolled onto her back and got me on top of her.

"Now honey, it's your turn to please me. Take your time and I will guide you along. Be gentle at first and enjoy the moment." Mom said in a sexy voice.

"Ok mom, I will try my best!"

I was on top of her and took over. I wanted her to respect me as a man and lover. So, I did what she taught me. I kissed her with a lot of lust and passion for a while. I teased her boobs by lightly touching them and making her nipples hard. Then I lightly touched around her panties for the first time. Then I slid to her side and began to touch her panties more, as we kissed. Mom spread her legs for me, and I was able to feel her slit more. Her panties were warm and moist. I kept feeling her panties and began to kiss her hard nipples. Mom spread her legs even more for me.

"Oh Tommy, you are doing a great job. Don't stop honey."

I got between her legs and pulled her panties down; mom helped me get them off. Her pussy looked so sexy and innocent. I was hard again and ready for anything. I went in face first to mommy's pussy. It glistened with moisture and looked so fucking sexy. I gently spread my mom's pussy lips and began to lick slowly. Her scent was nice and delicious.

Mom pulled her legs wide open for me as I eagerly made love to her pussy with my mouth and tongue. Licking up and down her slit was fun and erotic and brought out some cute sounds from mom. Then I got more aggressive and spread her lips wider and flicked my tongue fast on her clit.

"Oh, fuck Tommy, that feels so good. Keep going honey."

I inserted my long finger inside her as I liked her clit and she let out a whimpering cute little girl moan. I kept at her pussy with all my love and devotion. I wanted her for good, not just tonight. I was hitting her g-spot just right as I teased and flicked her clit. She was gripping my head firmly and starting to lose control. My mom was really getting into this, so I just kept at it. Enjoying every second to the fullest. I couldn't believe I was eating my mom out. It was almost unreal, like a dream come to life.

"Oh Tommy, your making mommy crazy, you are so wonderful." She said between breaths.

I knew mom was close to orgasm and I wanted this to go on forever. So, I slowly pulled out my finger and slowed down my pussy licking a bit. I lightly touched her wet pussy, I gently blew on her pussy lips. I very lightly licked her pussy lips and touched her clit. Mom let out a screech. Then I started getting more and more aggressive. I inserted my finger again and really gave her all I had. I licked her with so much lust and care. Then I inserted a second finger and worked her pussy hard.

Mom started shaking and trembling and she started making loud sexy noises. She began squeezing my head with her legs to keep me in place. I went full speed ahead and finally she let go. Mom thrashed around in bed as she seemed to cum forever. She must of had a rolling orgasm, because she didn't stop, and I didn't either. Her cum was a delight and I licked her through another orgasm or two.

Mom finally released my head and let her body melt into the mattress. Mom's pussy was wet and sexy. It looked fresh and young just inches from my face. I sucked her pussy getting as much of her juice as I could. I was hard and eager to make love to my mom. My mom's pussy looked very tight and inviting. I slid up to her and we kissed again.

"Mom was that, Ok?" Playing innocent.

"Honey, no man has ever moved me like you just did. I have not had an orgasm like that in years, or ever!"

"I really liked that mom it was so fun and erotic. I really want to be a good lover. Thank you for showing me what to do."

"Son, I enjoyed that way more than I should. This is wrong and taboo but I can't seem stop myself now. You are my man Tommy." I want you if you still want me?"

"Mom, I love you and want you more than anything in the world. You are the most gorgeous woman alive."

"Honey, this is crazy, but I want you. I want all of you!"

With that, I positioned myself between her legs and we kissed like young lovers. I felt her boobs and she felt for my cock. She stroked me and made me very hard. Mom's touch was so erotic, she was so hot for me. I wanted to make love her, but I took my time.

I grabbed my cock and slid it over and around her wet pussy. Mom was breathing hard with wild lust in her eyes. I slapped it on her pussy and slid up to titty fuck her. She didn't seem to mind and tried to suck my cock as it got closer to her face. I let her suck it for a few seconds then I went back to squeezing her titties around my cock. After a short time, I slid back down to face level and kissed her passionately again. She spread her legs for me and tried to get my cock in her.

I took charge and pinned her down gently. She bit her lip as I put my big hard cock up to mommy's entrance. I slid it firmly up and down her slit. She moaned with pleasure. Then I positioned my cock at her tight entrance and pushed forward with force. I penetrated mommy for the first time, and she was very very tight. She let out a load moan as she accepted me inside her.

"Oh my God honey, you are so big! Biggest ever, go slow. Your stretching mommy a bit."

I held mom's legs wide open with my arms and pushed in more. Mom seemed overwhelmed at first, adjusting to my size. I was proud to be filling her the biggest cock of her life. I pushed in more and more, letting her get use to my cock size. Then I pulled it out and wacked her pussy with my cock and shoved it back it. She moaned with erotic delight. I began working my cock in and out, going deeper with each thrust.

Mom started sweating and getting into it, more and more. She was breathing hard with a cute fuck me face. She looked gorgeous as she took my deeper and deeper.

Soon enough I was in all the way and began to penetrate her firmly and deeply. Mom's pussy felt so tight, she had not been laid in years. We were both really loving this passion and erotic incest.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers
12