Mom was Drunk, So I Tricked Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers

I was glad mom blew me not long ago, I was able to control myself long enough to give her a good hard fucking. I really began to fuck her hard and fast, mom seemed to be in ecstasy, and I was too. Fucking my hot mom was more erotic and sexier than any girl before her. She was tight, made the sexiest noises and appreciated my cock size. I occasionally kissed mom as I fucked her.

I wanted to last all night and fuck her forever. So, I did the next best thing, I turned her over and got behind her. I saw her whole being. Then I slid my cock into her again, slowly and firmly. I grabbed her ass I forced myself in her deep and forceful.

"Oh son, you are the best lover. I can't believe we are doing this!"

"Oh mom, you are so amazing. You are the best ever!

"Honey, your cock feels so wonderful." She cried out.

I got a little rough with mom, slamming her hard and fast. I was pounding her pussy with all my strength. Mom was so hot and sexy as she let herself go. She was beginning to climax, and I wasn't done with her yet. As she began to orgasm, I fought off my impending orgasm. I wanted to give her all the cock she needed. Mom met my thrusts and I felt her get wetter as she came. I kept pounder her relentlessly as she screamed and moaned. Mom seemed to be slowing down so I flipper her on her back. Then I put her legs over my shoulders and fucked mom as hard as I could.

Mom took me without hesitation, as she went wild on my cock. Her fuck face was too much to take any longer. She felt so good, she looked so hot and felt so tight. I tried to pull out of her pussy, but mom held me inside her. I began to fill my mom with cum for the first time. Mom seemed to have another orgasm as we came together at last. Finally, our love juices were mixing in her womb. Our sweaty naked bodies were full of love and desire. Now my mom was my woman, and I was her man. We held each other close after our passionate sexual encounter.

This was the beginning of a new sexual relationship. A new love and devotion to each other. Mom promised not to date anyone as long as I was just hers. I gladly agreed and our love has blossomed into something wild and erotic. Mom has become very sexual since that night.

I was so horny for her. I fucked mom three more times that night. We have become so close over the last few months. Mom lets me try anything with her. We shower together, sleep together and go out on dates together. We work out together and now live as a couple. We are not out to the neighbors, but we are out when we are on a date. We kiss in public, and we shop for her panties and lingerie together.

Most of all we are kinky and love our incest. Fucking mom is beyond erotic and wild. I played my cards right and tricked her into this. It was the best thing for her and me. Our love and sex are out of this world. Mom has never been happier, and I've never been more in love with a woman. I lust for my mom all the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one...

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers
12