Mom Was Watching Me Pt. 01

Story Info
My mother was watching me the whole time.
2.3k words
4.6
77k
120

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would you like to have your mother watch you masturbate? little did I know, my mother had a front row seat. I'm a 33 year old woman with a great body, (if I do say so myself.) I'm 5'7" and weigh 115 lbs. I have long brown hair and have been told on multiple occasions that I look like a young Elizabeth Hurley. I live alone and about 2 miles from my mom. She's been a widow for about 10 years, I lost my dad at 23 years old. I have a dog that has had some health issues, so for my piece of mind, I had some cameras set up in my house so I could watch my dog while I'm at work. It's also good for keeping an eye on my place when I'm not home. About a year ago I went on a cruise, my mom was watching my dog, but not staying at my house.

I set her phone up with the app for my cameras so she could keep an eye on missy without having to stay there 24 hours a day. like I said it's been about a year now and I completely forget about the app she has on her phone. I'm a single woman and I do have sex, but not enough to keep me satisfied. I wont have sex with just anybody, I'm a little old fashioned that way. So to compensate, I masturbate, a lot! My normal routine is to take a shower, climb into bed and have some fun.

There are times when I get a little crazy and do some out of the ordinary things. for example, I'll sometimes use a cucumber, or I'll bring a dildo into the shower, or I have even masturbated while having breakfast at the table. Whenever the mood hits, I enjoy myself regardless of where I am. Last week I was watching some porn when I watched a woman mount her dildo on a bench then she backed into it and rode it to an orgasm. That was something I needed to try.

I grabbed my favorite dildo and mounted it on a post that I have in my living room. I lubed it up and slowly backed into it. I have to admit, it did feel pretty damn good, and I stayed there awhile. I couldn't have an orgasm that way, so I grabbed my friend and went to work on the sofa. I am a master at making myself cum. I can do it in seconds or I also know how to make it last. This was a take your time night. I decided after a few minutes of playing, I was gonna need a towel. I grabbed one out of the laundry basket that was there waiting to be folded.

I knew it was gonna be one of those wet nights, and it was, I completely soaked that towel. I usually finish with 2 fingers buried in my pussy working it like crazy until I'm squirting a little, or a lot, depending on the night. When I was done, I laid back on the sofa, legs spread and just catching my breath. I suddenly had this crazy realization, I had cameras all over my house, and my mother had access. Oh shit! I got up, went to my bathroom and jumped into the shower.

Something I can't really explain happened, thinking about her seeing me, made me get horny all over again. I was so horny, I masturbated in the shower for a second time that night. I needed to know if my mother mother was watching, or if she forgot all about those cameras and the app. now I was on a mission. The next day was Saturday and I usually spend it by her house. When I arrived I kissed her hello, got some coffee and sat down. We were going shopping that day so mom went upstairs to take a shower.

I grabbed her phone and checked out the app. Sure enough all the cameras were still on line and working perfectly. There's a part of the app where you can save videos if needed, so I took a look. It had probably like 50 saved videos on it, and most were of me masturbating. A few were of me and my ex boyfriend having sex, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I almost fell off the chair. My mother was watching me, and saving videos of me, masturbating and having sex. I didn't know what to do. I was mad, but weirdly turned on. While out shopping all day my mind was racing, and all of a sudden it hit me as to what needed to be done.

I went home and ordered 2 cameras from that same company. All these cameras are what's called micro cameras and meant to be hidden. I don't even think about them anymore, their just part of the house. When they arrived I called in sick to work and headed to my mom's house. She was at work and wouldn't be home until late in the day, so it gave me a lot of time to consider where to hide the cameras. I hid one in her bedroom facing the bed and one in the living room facing the sofa, I figured that's where she would probably masturbate while watching me. I went home and checked them out. Perfect! I had a great shot of her bed and the same great shot of her sofa. crystal clear and the ability to zoom in.

That night I decided to put on a sexy thong and a cute lace bra. I set up my laptop to watch her, and made sure it wasn't facing the camera. then I sat on the sofa. I figured my mom would think I was watching porn because sometimes I do while I'm playing and I'm sure she has watched that too. I turned on the camera and looked at the bedroom first, she wasn't there, I turned on the sofa camera and there she was. My mother was completely naked sitting on the sofa, and just like her daughter, she was sitting on a towel. I thought I would tease her a little, so I left my thong on, put my vibrator against my pussy and just sat there enjoying the feeling.

I was suddenly in the throes of an orgasm, and I couldn't stop it. The thought of mom watching me gave me and almost instant orgasm. I looked at the camera and there was mom going to town with her dildo. She was really using it fast and hard, while staring at her iPad. As I was watching my video of her, she went into a convulsing orgasm, and she was drenching that towel. She would give it a hard pull out, and it would be followed by a squirt, then she would shove it in again and repeat that until she was completely spent.

I was so fucking horny watching mom cum that I needed more. I decided to tease her a little, I started rubbing my tits over my bra, then slowly reach inside and play with my nipples. After a few minutes of that I saw mom rubbing her tits too and watching me play. I took off my top and let my tits out for her to see. I did the same thing with my thong, I gently rubbed myself over the material and eventually reached inside and started to finger myself. I gave myself a quick little orgasm and decided to let mom see everything. I stood up, took off my thong and sat down. This time my legs were as spread open as far as they could be.

I licked my finger for a little show, I really didn't need to, I was already soaked, then I started to play with my clit. I used my other hand to spread my pussy open and give her a better look. I looked at the laptop and just like I did, she had her fingers buried in her pussy too. That's when I realized, she was doing everything that I was doing. Well that put a whole new light on things. Anything I wanted to see my mother do, I just had to do it first. Now I was ready for night two. so I finished masturbating for the night and started to think about tomorrow night.

The second night was better, because I now knew what I needed to do. I also remembered that these cameras had audio as well, so now not only has my mother watched me masturbate to orgasm, she's also heard me too. Again, instead of being pissed, it made me horny as hell. I was going to use that to my advantage. I started by slowly stripping off my clothes, first I unbuttoned my shirt, then I slipped off my pants. I suddenly said very loudly, "I'm so fucking horny." then I slid down my panties and dropped my bra to the floor.

I knelt on the couch and put my ass to the camera, then I reached around and pushed my favorite dildo into my pussy, like a doggy position. I did that for a couple of minutes and then I turned slightly to look at the laptop, sure enough, mom was in the same position. Even though it feels pretty good, it's really hard to make yourself cum in this position. I pulled it out and quickly turned around to watch mom do the same thing. Next I put it on the floor and knelt over it, then I sat down and took it all the way into my pussy. I was facing the laptop so I had a great shot of my mother doing the same thing, and boy did she ride it.

We both rode our dildo's to an orgasm, and it was almost simultaneous, but I came a couple seconds before she did. Now I decided to have some fun and see how far this will go. I sat on the sofa and started using my vibrator. I was going at it pretty good and felt the beginning of an orgasm so I yelled out, "that's it mom, keep playing with my pussy, you know just how to make me cum." I kept at it, "oh mom, oh, I'm gonna cum, keep playing mom, please, keep playing with me," and with that, I had a massive orgasm, and I do mean massive, I was soaked. I looked at the laptop and saw mom standing up with her fingers buried in her pussy, she was going at it like it was her first time playing with herself all while she was staring at her iPad watching and listening to me.

I watched as she exploded all over the floor, she just kept squirting and squirting, I wanted so bad to turn up the volume, but she would hear herself cuming, so all I could do was watch and enjoy. Pretending I was talking to myself, I said, "ohhhh, I need to play with another pussy, Damn, I'm so horny, I need to try it at least once before I die." Then again to act like I was talking to myself I said, "thinking about pussy is making me talk to myself, what the hell is the matter with me?" Then I looked down at my pussy and said, "yes I know you need one too, who knows, maybe someday we'll get to play with one." Then I let out a small laugh and shook my head.

Then I said out loud, as if talking to myself again, "you must really be fucked up to want to play with your own mother's pussy," then I said, "yes, yes I am." That was all I wanted to do that night, it's called planting the seed. I looked at the laptop and mom was just sitting on the sofa gently rubbing her pussy. Just so you know, If given the chance, I would totally have some fun with my mother, she's sexy as hell. My mom is pretty fit. She has nice tits, not huge, but certainly not small. and now I know she has a great pussy and she's completely shaved. Mmmm, I would love to lick her pussy and suck on those great nipples I saw tonight.

I was spent so I took a shower and went into my bed. I decided to look at the laptop one more time just to see if she was in her bed yet, so I opened the bedroom camera and was shocked to see her looking at her iPad again, I assume she was looking at me again. So I did what any pussy deprived woman would do, I threw off the covers and started to play with my pussy again. She wanted to see more, so I figured I would give her more. I buried a couple of fingers and went to work. Occasionally I would take them out and lick them clean. Since I was at it again, I decided to tease her some more. I got on my hands and knees, and said, "please mom, eat me from behind, please." Then I started to run my finger around my asshole and just dipped it in slightly, I yelled out, "mom, what are you doing, Oh I can't believe you're eating me like this, ohhhhh mom."

I finally turned over and grabbed my dildo that I had put on my nightstand. I lifted my knees up, spread my legs wide and buried it up to the fake balls, it was completely inside me. I slowly pulled it out and pushed it in over and over, just enjoying the feeling. My pussy was on fire and it was time to finish, so I grabbed my vibrator and had a nice quick orgasm. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my mother was still fucking her very large dildo. Wasn't her pussy sore? Damn, I need to get some of that, and believe it or not, I did. It happened when I told her about the cameras. I'll have the details in part 2.