Mom Was Watching Me Pt. 02

Story Info
I sort of confront my mother.
2.1k words
4.68
28.7k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, the first part of this story generated a lot of emails from women. I think the reason is because women, unlike most men, are a little more discrete about masturbation. We all know most women masturbate regularly, we just don't brag about it. The fact that this story is about mutual masturbation with the only other person who would have much the same thoughts and feelings about masturbating as themselves, makes it really hit home, after all, theres no greater bond then a mother and daughter. My story continues with me confronting mom, well, sort of.

I went to her house on a Sunday afternoon, we were going to spend the day swimming and getting a tan. I'm laying on my lounge next to her and all I can think about is what's under that bikini she wearing. Even though I know, because I've seen it on the camera, I still need to see it in person. I was just looking at that body and getting hornier by the minute. I was trying to think of how I could go about telling her when it hit me. Truth or Dare! As a kid we used to play all the time, but a kids version, like dare you to jump in the pool with your cloths on, or truth, did you eat more candy today than I told you too, things like that.

I said "Hey mom, remember when we used to play truth or dare?"

she said, "of course, we played it all the time."

I said, "lets play again, but an adult version, do you have the nerve?"

Said responded with, "I do if you do."

Ok, game on. Now at this point it was late in the afternoon and we had been drinking vodka and lemonade all day, so we were both in a pretty loose state of mind. I said I would go first, she choose truth. I started slowly but made sure it involved sex. So I said, "how old were you when you first masturbated?"

Without even hesitating, she said "12 years old," and then a second later added, "and I haven't stopped ever since." Wow, that was an unexpected addition. She also said, "since daddy died, it's my only source of satisfaction, sorry if I'm telling you too much, but this was your idea." I told her I loved how truthful she was and it wasn't anything that I didn't expect, every girl deserves to be satisfied.

I also said, "what woman doesn't like to masturbate, it's natural." Then I told her it was her turn.

She asked, Truth or dare, I chose truth. "Ok, how often do you masturbate?" Wow, this was a trick question because she already knew the answer by watching me every night. I couldn't decide to lie and see her reaction, or tell the truth and see what she says. I decided to tell the truth and said, "just about every night, I'm single too remember." All she said was that it was healthy to masturbate.

It was my turn again so I asked, truth or dare, again she chose truth. I said, "I'm not sure how this became our topic, but since we're there, I'll continue. Do you like to watch anything when you're playing or just use your imagination?"

She answered, "I love to watch things, I helps me to reach an orgasm, and you're right, I can't believe we're talking about this either, but whatever, I have no shame in it, I love to masturbate and now we both know." It was her turn again.

She asked, "truth or dare?" I chose truth again. "Ok, how many toys do you own?" Again this was a trick question, she's watched me use all of them, but I thought I would lie and see what her reaction would be, I told her I only had one, she immediately challenged me. " I bet you have more than one, you've always been adventurous and I'm betting you have more than one. I just smiled.

Ok, it was once again my turn, but this time she chose dare. Boy was I ready for this, so I said, "I dare you to go inside and masturbate right now." Her answer floored me.

She said, "No, it'll kill the momentum of our game, I'll just do it right here, unless it's gonna bother you." I couldn't have heard anything else that would have made me happier, but I just played it cool.

I said, "go for it, I might even join you since this conversation is making me pretty horny right now." I watched my mother reach down between her legs and start rubbing her pussy over her bathing suit. Her head went back and she just gently rubbed. At one point she slipped her finger into the side of her suit, I assumed she was rubbing her clit. After a couple minutes she looked over and asked, "Aren't you gonna join me? You said you probably would and now I'm getting worked up thinking about it."

I decided it was game on, so I just looked at her, reached down and slid my hand inside my bikini. I immediately went to work and saw that mom was really going to town watching me. Her pace was definitely getting faster and she had that almost gonna cum look on her face. I thought my pussy was getting pretty moist, but when my fingers touched my lips, they were already soaked, I guess I was a lot hornier than I thought. I looked over at mom and said, "this is pretty fucking weird, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm horny as shit!"

My mother said, "I always wondered how you would look masturbating, and now I know." I could have called her out right then and there, since I know she always watches me, but I was so horny watching her, I didn't want to ruin it.

I just responded with, "well now you know and I hope you're enjoying it" Her responce to my answer surprised the shit out of me. She didn't say a word, she simply raised her ass off the lounge a little and slid her bikini bottom's completely off. There was my mother laying on the lounge next to me without any pants, and her hand between her legs.

I had no choice but to immediately bury 2 fingers into my pussy. She just smiled at me and kept on playing.

After she slipped off her bottoms, the awkwardness seemed to vanish, we were just to women mutually masturbating and enjoying each other's company. Mom finally said, "since we're pretty far into this now, do you want to go upstairs, I'll show you some of my toys, and maybe even share them with you?" I told her I would, but wanted to make sure she was completely comfortable with it, she said, "Honey, if I wasn't comfortable, would I be lying here without any pants on playing with my pussy?" I guess she had a point.

We went into the house and up to mom's bedroom. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when she slid her pants back on for our trip to the bedroom, mom has a great ass and I was hoping to watch it on my way in. I think she was reading my mind because without saying anything she took off her bikini. There she was walking around completely naked. She went to her closet and brought out a box, it had several toys in it and a big bottle of lube.

My mother has a great body, her tits have sagged a little over the years I guess, but shes pretty small on top so they still look great. I asked her, "which is your favorite?"

She smiled and said, "it depends on the day, sometimes I just need a quick cum, so I use this, and sometimes I need a good fuck, so I use this big guy here."

She held up the dildo that I saw her use on the camera, so I said, "whats your pleasure today?" She smiled, turned to the bed, and took her big dildo with her. As she walked away, I got to see her ass, so damn cute for a woman her age, but like I said, she has a great body. I watched as mom climbed into her bed, put some lube on her giant dildo, laid back, and inserted it all the way in. She was just slowly fucking herself and looking at me. I slowly took off my top, slid my fingers into the waistband of my bikini and slid it down. For the first time since I was a little girl, I was standing in front of my mother naked.

I thought I would give her something different today since she's already seen me do my favorite things. I took out a long, slightly curved vibrator from the box, I walked over next to the bed and started using it while standing right next to my mother. She seemed to like it because I noticed her picking up the pace quite a bit. I put it on high and had a standing orgasm within minutes. As soon as I came, I inserted it in as far as it would go, turned it to high, and brought myself to another orgasm within a minute.

I hadn't noticed, but at some point while I was having my orgasms, mom had grabbed one of her small vibrators and put it on her clit. She was now fucking her pussy with the dildo while vibrating her clit, she was really enjoying the show. To this day, I dont know what came over me, but while mom was going at it, I reached over and started playing with her tits. Her nipples were hard as a rock, and the minute I started to play with them, she had her first orgasm. The difference was, my mom was a squirter. Now I know now why she put a towel on the bed.

It was obvious that she was enjoying my hands all over her tits, so I took a chance to see how much further I could take this. She had taken her dildo out, but she had her vibrator pressed firmly against her clit. I slowly moved my hands down across her belly and down towards her pussy. I stayed there for a few minutes just rubbing her flat little stomach and pubic area while keeping my other hand on my own pussy. Most women will squeeze their legs together as they pleasuring their clits, which she was doing. All of a sudden she shut off her vibrator, raised her knees and spread her legs apart.

I now had the best view of my mothers pussy that I had ever seen, and it was beautiful. If you could only see her pussy, you would think she was a 25 year old woman. my mom is 58. She reached over to the night stand, grabbed her luce and squirted some directly onto her pussy. She then reached for my hand and pulled it down. With a big smile on her face she said, "would you mind spreading that around for me?"

I simply said, "not at all." I took her entire pussy in my hand and gave her an amazing pussy massage. I rubbed each of her lips individually, I played with her clit, I rubbed around both of her holes, and I even gave her a tiny little tease of a finger. Her hips were going crazy, she couldn't have enjoyed it any more. This was my first time with a woman, and it was surprisingly easy because it was my mom. I said, "you know, I think you're gonna have to repay this favor, unless it makes you uncomfortable?"

She simply said, "lie down." I did as she asked, and she repaid me in a big way. She not only gave me a wonderful pussy massage, she played with my tits at the same time. Im not sure how many women think of their mothers in this way, but I always have. I know most women have these thoughts about other women, not necessarily their mothers, but mine were always about her. Now I was able to actually enjoy it, not just fantasize about it.

We spent a couple of hours just playing and enjoying each other. I so wanted to tell mom about the cameras, but I never did. I just used them to tease her. I would periodically call out her name while playing with myself in front of the camers so she would know I was fantasizing about her, which I usually did. I have some thoughts on how to use the cameras for even more fun, I'll fill everyone in with part 3