Mom Watches Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom comes home early to find daughter and boyfriend.
3.7k words
4.6
54.3k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

"Let's go up to my room."

Sam followed his girlfriend, Molly, up the stairs to her room. Her juicy ass swayed as she climbed up the stairs. Her hourglass figure highlighted her butt as it swelled out from her waist.

She looked back at him. "See something you like?"

He just slapped her ass. She giggled and moaned.

He pulled her to him in her room, smashing his lips against hers. He always took her without hesitation.

"Mom isn't here so we can be as loud as we want."

"We'll see how loud you can get."

He snaked his tongue, aggressively dominating her mouth. She moaned around his invader.

She grabbed his ass, pulling his already hard cock against her. His height placed him against her belly. She savored the feeling of him pressing against her. "I've been waiting for this all day. I was daydreaming about it in my classes."

He pulled away from her, taking his clothes off. "No need to dream anymore, you are about to get fucked."

She grinned and took her clothes off as fast as she could. Standing there naked, he looked her over. She was petite, with a curvy body. Her tits were more than a handful, with large nipples inside big areolae. They were rock hard from her excitement. Her bush matched her silky blonde hair. She was bare around her pussy.

She sat him on the bed and kneeled before him. "I want a treat first."

She slowly rubbed his hard cock in her hands. He had the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. Not the biggest, but big enough to fully fill her needy pussy. His purple cockhead was swollen and leaked his pre-cum.

She licked at his head, tasting his delicious pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting him. Her hands slowly jacked up and down his shaft. She worked his cock. She wanted to savor his cock in her mouth.

****

Colleen Worth pulled into her driveway next to her daughter's car. She was home early from work, unexpectedly.

She walked into the house, looking for Molly. "Molly, I'm home early. We had a problem with the power at work, so they sent everyone home." She didn't hear her daughter and put her stuff down on the dining room table.

Walking upstairs, she went to see if Molly was in her room. Molly's door was partly open and she heard voices coming from it.

Molly's room was at the end of the hall. It was dark at her door, so anyone standing in front of the door was in shadow.

Colleen was about to go in when she heard something. "That's it, suck my cock baby."

She froze when she heard that. Did Molly have a boy in there? She crept forward, still in shadows until she could see in the room.

Her daughter was kneeling on the floor in front of a boy. A big, strapping boy, with a nice-looking cock; what she could see of it anyway. Molly was giving him a blowjob and was moving up and down on it, moaning and slurping on his pole. She watched her daughter blow his cock. She knew her daughter had sex, but it wasn't something they talked about. She had put her on the Pill years ago, so Molly was protected, and she'd given her 'the speech'.

He was laying back, his hands on her head. He was pushing her head down and up on his rigid dick.

She watched her daughter go down on him. She shouldn't be watching them have sex together, but she was intrigued. She'd never watched anyone before, let alone her daughter.

Colleen hadn't been with anyone for too long. The dates she had been on recently were duds. The men were either boring or jerks, so she'd come home alone to take care of herself.

She had several trusted toys that helped after those disappointing dates but missed the real thing. She wanted a real live cock to fill her up and satisfy her, instead of a vibrating piece of silicone.

"Molly, get up, it's your turn." He pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed. She giggled as he tickled the insides of her thighs, slowly working them toward the junction of her legs. He was teasing her, coming close, then pulling away. Back and forth, he ran his hands, never quite reaching her bare pussy. Every time his fingers came close to her pussy, she tried to get him to touch her and stop teasing.

Finally, Molly had enough and spread her legs wide. "Eat me, Sam. Taste my pussy!"

Colleen watched her daughter through the door. Her daughter had the same body as she did. Petite and curvy, with large breasts, and a fat ass. She wondered to herself how it would feel if Sam would lick her pussy. It had been so long for her, she almost forgot what good cunnilingus felt like.

Sam licked up Molly's slit, tasting the juices leaking from between her lips. His tongue parted her lips, stroking up and down. He avoided her clit, just teasing her. Back and forth along her labia, he licked.

Colleen watched in fascination. She felt naughty and turned on. She imagined it was her getting her pussy licked by this handsome boy. Feeling his tongue on her lips instead of her daughter's.

She had to help herself out in this depraved situation. She squeezed her breast with her left hand, the large nipple already hard, rubbing on her palm, as her fingers massaged the rest of her tit. Her nipples were super sensitive right now, both of them sending signals to her pussy, getting it ready for action.

Her right hand obliged by slipping into her pants, under her underwear. Her fingers reached her erect clit. It was peeking out from her pussy lips. She had a clit that stood proud, and it poked out when she was particularly aroused. One of her favorite things was when a man sucked on her clit, taking it in his mouth. She loved the feeling of having it sucked, like a little mini penis.

She stroked her clit, watching her daughter's boyfriend eat her out. She imagined it was her on the bed, instead of her daughter. She wanted to feel his tongue teasing her clit, taking it between his lips.

Her fingers circled her clit, the sensations rushing through her body.

Meanwhile, Sam had spread her lips with his fingers and was sucking on her soaking wet pussy, drinking her juices like a starved man on a desert island. Molly had his head pressed tightly to her, trying to ensure the most pleasure his tongue could give her.

"Sam, keep doing that! Eat me, baby. Make me come!"

He kept at her, moving to her clit. Molly's clit wasn't as big as her mother's, but it was just as sensitive. He put his lips on her clit and slid a finger into her pussy.

"Unnhh. Ohhh." He sawed in and out of her canal. She gripped it tightly with her vaginal muscles, clamping on him. He put another finger in.

Colleen watched her daughter, her fingers rubbing her clit. Her cunt was leaking, soaking her panties. She imagined what it'd feel like if Sam was eating her out instead. The thought pushed her over the edge and she came on her fingers. Her pussy gushing with cum. She had to clamp her other hand on her mouth to hold in the moan.

Afraid that she had given her away, she stepped back away from the door. Fully in shadow, she leaned against the wall feeling her orgasm wash over her. She closed her eyes and relished the feelings. This was better than her dildo after a bad date. Her breathing eventually back to normal, her heart slowing from its frantic pace.

On the bed, Molly was squirming under Sam's face. She was close. "Sam, please! I'm almost there. Please make me cum. I need it! Please." She begged him, whimpering as she got closer to her orgasm.

Sam very lightly pressed down on her clit with his lips over his teeth. Just enough to send her over the edge. She thrashed on the bed, her orgasm turning her into a wailing banshee.

Colleen moved back to the gap in the door, looking into the room at her daughter. She had no idea how wild her daughter was in the throes of passion. Molly was writhing all over the bed as her orgasm took control of her. Sam was holding on for dear life, gripping her legs tightly to avoid being kneed.

Molly eventually settled down from her overwhelming orgasm. She was breathing hard, covered in sweat from her exertions.

"Holy shit! That was fantastic." She held out her arms for him. He laid half on top of her, as she held on to him.

They laid there relaxing while Colleen watched them cuddle. She felt guilty watching her daughter but was more turned on than she had been in a long time, even after coming once already. She thought of leaving them alone and going to her bedroom to get herself off again, when Molly said, "fuck me. I need you inside me."

Colleen couldn't leave now, she needed to see him in action, filling her daughter.

Sam spread her legs again and positioned his hard cock right at Molly's pussy entrance. She humped her hips trying to get him inside her. He grinned and moved back, keeping his tip right outside her.

"Stop teasing me, Sam. Fuck me. Put your hard cock in me!"

Colleen watched them, entranced. Her daughter was slowly filled by her hunk of a boyfriend, his cock sliding in. She shouldn't be watching them, but couldn't stop herself.

Normally she was one-and-done after making herself cum, but she felt herself starting up again. She leaned against the door frame, both hands mauling her tits, alternating between groping her large breasts and pinching her nipples between her fingers. Pulling on the hard nubs as she listened to her daughter moan in pleasure from Sam filling her up. Her pussy was juicing again, every tug on her nipples sending electric shocks straight to her clit.

She squeezed her legs together, trying to hold her excitement in.

Sam was fucking into her daughter. She wished she was the one getting fucked by this stud.

Colleen was lost in sensation playing with her tits when she slipped along the wall. She bumped it lightly. It was enough to make her presence known. Sam's head whipped up toward the door. Colleen stepped back, hoping he didn't see her there. He watched the gap in the door, while he continued fucking Molly. She could still see him from the shadows. He didn't look away, seeing if what he heard was still there.

He grinned and winked, just in case she was still there.

"Molly, when is your mom supposed to be home?" He sank deep into Molly's pussy holding his cock at her deepest point.

"Ugh, why are you asking about her? Why did you stop?" She whined.

"Just thinking about if she came home early and caught us." He flexed his cock, still soaking in her depths.

"Unghh, she won't be home for a while. Don't worry baby, she won't catch us." She wriggled her hips, trying to get him to start fucking her again.

Sam was looking at the gap in the door, looking right to the spot where he was sure her mother was.

"Imagine her coming home, seeing you getting fucked on your bed. Would she be shocked?"

"Can we stop talking about my mom, please? Fuck me now!"

"Yes ma'am," he said with a grin. He kissed her hard, moving his hips again, slowly sliding in and out.

Colleen slowly stepped back to the door. She was caught, and he knew it. He looked up at her and winked. She froze, unable to move.

"Do you like me fucking your pussy? Sliding my hard cock in and out of you?" He was fucking Molly, but speaking directly to her mother.

Molly didn't answer, just grunted as he pounded her.

"You love the feeling of me filling you up, stretching your tight pussy. Reaching all those spots inside that you can't reach yourself."

He was describing fucking his girlfriend's mom, and she wanted to feel him inside her. Filling her up instead of her daughter.

"Yeah baby, fuck me. Fill me with your hard cock. Make me come."

He kept fucking her, maintaining eye contact with the naughty voyeur at the door. With every thrust, she imagined it was her he was pumping into her, not her daughter. She pinched both her nipples again, tugging on them, her pussy leaking again as her arousal spiked.

He looked down at Molly. She was writhing under him, speared to the bed by his cock.

He leaned down and put his lips on her skin, above her left breast, just below the collarbone. He started sucking at her skin. Colleen watched him marking her daughter. He was claiming her while she watched. She wished he was marking her. She wanted him to claim her as her owner. He could be fucking her with his mark on her chest. It'd be her secret, not visible in public.

She moved her hands back down to her pussy. Panties completely soaked with her juices, she rubbed her clit, and slid a finger inside her wet cunt. She imagined that it was his finger fucking her, holding her against the wall, driving into her while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. She wanted to be at his mercy, letting her come at his whim.

He watched her hands in her pants as he drove his cock into her daughter.

She was getting close to coming again. The fantasy of her daughter's boyfriend taking her was driving her from control. She squeezed her clit between two fingers, sliding it between them. She clenched her pussy on her finger, trying to make herself come. He watched her getting closer. She wouldn't last much longer.

Sam stopped fucking Molly and pulled out of her.

"Get on your hands and knees, Baby. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Yay, my favorite!"

She scrambled to get in position for him. He was behind her, notched in her pussy. He looked up at the door. Colleen was still rubbing herself, close to getting herself off.

He shook his head at her with a grin. She got the message and pulled her hands away from her pussy. She groaned to herself. He was in control and she had stopped at his bidding. Her cunt throbbed in need, but she held off touching herself. She clenched her hands in frustration, waiting for him to signal that she could come.

"Fuck Baby, you are so deep. Fuck me, Sam!"

He obliged, pounding her from behind. He was slamming her fast and deep. His right hand was on her hip, holding on.

Colleen whimpered, wanting to cum, but waiting for his signal.

She watched him pull his left hand back. What was he going to do, she wondered.

He slapped Molly's ass, hard. She saw the hand print on her left ass cheek, as it grew red. The outline was clearly defined on her butt cheek. She howled from the pain of his spank.

"Yes, Daddy! Punish me. Spank your naughty girl."

Colleen was shocked. She'd never seen anyone getting spanked. She'd never thought of it before.

He looked back up at Colleen. "Have you been a good girl?"

"No Daddy, I've been a bad girl." Colleen echoed it in her head, 'I've been a bad girl, Daddy!'

He pulled his hand back again and spanked her ass again. Colleen felt her pussy gush. She knew he was really talking to her, asking her if she needed to be punished. She wondered what it would feel like for him to spank her, like her daughter. Would she like to be dominated by him? If her need was any indication, she'd be a bad girl just to be punished. Her face was hot with desire for him.

"Think about what you've done little girl," still looking at her. Colleen whimpered.

"Yes Daddy, I'm a bad girl," Molly said, unaware of her mother a few feet away, lost in pleasure and imagined pain.

He rubbed her hot red ass, soothing the cheek that he'd laid into. Molly moaned at the combination of sensations. Pain mixed with pleasure.

Collen watched them, waiting to be able to make herself cum again. He watched her struggling with her arousal as he fucked her daughter.

He fucked Molly again, filling her pussy, and stretching it with his cock. Colleen was watching them, desire evident on her face. She wanted to cum, waiting for his sign, his permission to cum. He didn't give it to her, torturing her with her denial.

"Baby, I'm going to cum, are you ready for it?" He wagged his finger at her mom, telling her not to cum.

"Fuck yeah, I'm almost there." He reached around and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples as he fucked into her.

She screamed as she came. Her nipples had a direct line to her pussy, just like her mother's did, and it threw her off the cliff and she came. Sam was still pumping into her as her pussy convulsed around his cock. He pumped a couple more times into her before shooting his load into her soaked pussy.

He locked eyes with Collen one more time. She was nearly whimpering with the need to cum. He wagged his finger, telling her, 'No! Don't you dare cum.'

Colleen couldn't believe that her daughter's boyfriend signaled to her not to cum. Even more, she followed his instruction. Why was she letting him control her orgasms? She didn't have an answer, but she held off touching herself. Her pussy pulsed with the need to cum. She took slow, deep breaths to try to calm herself.

She looked back into the room to see her daughter slumped on the bed, his semen leaking out of her. He was watching her with a smile. He saw the frustration on her face. He mouthed, 'wait in the living room.'

She nodded and stepped away from the doorway. On the way, she stopped in the bathroom. Her reflection shocked her. Her face flushed, her nipples poking through her shirt and bra. She splashed cold water on her face, trying to compose herself.

Back in the living room, she sat waiting for them to come out. After a few minutes, she heard her daughter giggling, coming down the stairs. She stopped short upon seeing her mother.

"Mom! What are you doing home? I thought you were working?" She was panicky, wondering how much her mother had heard.

"Oh, I just got home. There was a problem with the power in the office, so they sent us home early. What have you two been up to?"

Molly, composed herself. "We were just hanging out, but we're going back out."

"Who's your friend? Is this the boyfriend I've heard about?" Collen asked.

Molly blushed. "Mom, this is Sam. Yes, he's my boyfriend."

Sam said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Worth."

"And you, Sam. But please call me Colleen. There's no need to be formal."

"Will do. Colleen," he said smiling.

"We're heading out, Mom."

"Okay dear, don't be too late. I'm beat, so I'm not doing anything big for dinner."

"We'll be out past dinner, so don't worry about me."

Colleen walked them to the door. She hugged Molly and turned to Sam. "Sam, it's been a pleasure." She reached out to shake his hand, but he pulled her into a hug.

He whispered in her ear, "Did you enjoy the show? Be sure to make yourself cum after we leave."

Colleen went beet red and pulled away, flustered. He turned to follow Molly out the door.

In the car, Molly asked, "what was that about? What did you say to her?"

"I just said it was a pleasure meeting her, and I saw where you got your beauty from. I didn't mean to embarrass her." He grinned at her.

"Ahh, that's so nice, Sweety." She leaned over and kissed him.

Inside, Colleen leaned against the door. How dare he tell her to make herself cum. Why should she listen to him? She didn't need his permission. But why had she held off before when he told her to?

Fuck, she was red hot from watching them.

She tried to put it out of her mind, and not follow his instructions. She wasn't going to let him get the best of her, and order her around in her own house.

Coffee, she'd make coffee and get her mind off him.

She stood in front of the coffeemaker as it dripped hot coffee. With both hands on the counter, she tried to put the sight of her daughter being royally fucked while she watched out of her mind.

She poured herself a cup, barely filling it without spilling any. She was shaky. She couldn't deny it anymore, she needed to cum, and his instructions had been clear as day.

She ran up the stairs.

She pulled her largest dildo out of her toybox and yanked her pants and panties down. She couldn't even wait to get them off, they were at her knees.

She took the silicone dildo in her mouth to get it ready for her needy pussy, though she was dripping from her pussy enough that it wasn't needed. She shoved it inside herself, still standing there, pants halfway down her legs. "Uhgnnnnnn." The dildo filled her up. She slid it in and out rapidly, her wet pussy allowing it to penetrate her deepest depths. She fucked herself as fast as she could. She was going to cum fast, and hard.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers
12